Globalist elite are starting another pandemic. Are you ready?

athos

27 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. I'm smug because you people were talking about Agenda 21 years ago.  What came of it?  A Carbon Tax?  The horror...

2. Yeah, I got that.  Now you're all warning us about a woke takeover.

Actually quite a lot came of it. You didn't notice up there in your ivory tower of smugness. That's on you. Not me.

A lot of Agenda 21 was about moving people from the country and suburbs into the cities. Then they want your cars.

Did you know the largest owner of ranch and farmland now in America is Bill Gates? Did you know in America investment companies like Black Rock and Vanguard own the majority of suburban property that has been for sale over the last 5-10 years?

A lot of Agenda 21 involved a ground action where municipal laws were manipulated to make it harder for the individual to acquire or keep private property. However that one required a certain amount of 'under the cover of darkness,' so to speak. Grassroots organizations started shining the light on them and fighting back. I suspect that's one of the main reasons they changed the name from Agenda 21 to 2030 agenda.

Wokeness is just another tool to disintegrate the existing society. It's just a thing. It isn't THE thing.

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

I'm going to make a guess that you liked Trump, the strong man, who rewarded the elites with lots of deficit dollars...

Prove me wrong.

What would it prove if you're right? Your mindread said I only want strong leaders. Not sure what would the problem there. If I say you only want weak leaders like say Biden or Trudeau would that make you superior in some way? I don't see it. 

In any case I'm currently a DeSantis man. But if it's Trump in 2024, yeah, I can live with that. 

Edited by Infidel Dog

10 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

1. A lot of Agenda 21 was about moving people from the country and suburbs into the cities. Then they want your cars.

2. Did you know the largest owner of ranch and farmland now in America is Bill Gates? Did you know in America investment companies like Black Rock and Vanguard own the majority of suburban property that has been for sale over the last 5-10 years?

1. Right.  The UN moved people to the cities because they wanted to eliminate cars.  Pure ridiculous conspiracy theory right on cue.

2. Maybe?  I don't doubt that wealthy people own a lot of land but I don't see the point of following you down the rabbit hole on this, only to have you tell me 5 or 10 posts down the road that I'm blind to the conspiracy.

6 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

1. What would it prove if you're right? Your mindread said I only want strong leaders. Not sure what would the problem there. If I say you only want weak leaders like say Biden or Trudeau would that make you superior in some way? I don't see it. 

In any case I'm currently a DeSantis man. But if it's Trump in 2024, yeah, I can live with that. 

1. Because you throw any semblance of principle out the window if a tough talking elitist lover drops his hanky in front of you.

All that talk about the elitists seems kind of weird to me when you love them so much.

23 hours ago, Queenmandy85 said:

If we have learned anything from covid 19, it is there is always going to be some bone-head who is going to come out and say all these people who actually know what they are talking about are wrong or they are working for the "International (Name any phantom cabal) conspiracy."  That is why we are in serious trouble regarding climate change.

The fallacy with this is conspiracies don't work. They rely on secrecy. People can not keep secrets. Once in a while some one comes along who can keep a secret, but they are individuals as scarce as an honest man. G.Gordon Liddy made a big deal about his disgust with his fellow conspirators confessions. He would never talk...until his cell door slammed shut and suddenly, he spilled his guts, singing like Johnny Cash. A conspiracy requires a group of individuals. Among them is always the guy who will brag to his girl friend. 

Yeah?  So how many times have you been vaccinated?  How many times have you had Covid?

18 minutes ago, sharkman said:

5 times…suddenly I feel bad for you bro.

Why???

I mean, thank you for caring, but why would you think you should feel bad for me. To the best of my knowledge, I am the luckiest man in the world. I am happily married a woman who is far smarter than me, two wonderful adult children whose generosity to others is commendable, I have shelter, food, a cabin on a lake in BC that I share with my brother, thanks to my parents, and I have lived 75 years without serious illness or injury and in the best country in the world.

I also have access to the best ski hills in the world, and since skiing is the ultimate purpose in life, I do not see how there is any way to make me happier.

Edited by Queenmandy85
  • Like 1

On 12/31/2022 at 9:25 AM, Queenmandy85 said:

I've always been puzzled by the fact that during the weeks it would have taken to position all the explosives and laying prima cord past peoples work stations, nobody looked up from their desk and asked" What are you doing?" Or why nobody thought to themselves, "I wonder if I should report this?"

There is enough evidence that something other than the official story occurred, at least for me.

https://rumble.com/vb1zkn-91118-red-pill-the-build-up-to-911.html

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

How many of Epstein's clients have been charged?

How many are known? Gathering enough evidence for a conviction is different from the fact that they probably all told some one. Otherwise his co-defendent would not have been convicted. It was hardly a secret "conspiracy."

1 hour ago, sharkman said:

There is enough evidence that something other than the official story occurred, at least for me.

https://rumble.com/vb1zkn-91118-red-pill-the-build-up-to-911.html

Commercial airliners crashing into buildings, all caught on camera, and thousands of witnesses are not enough for you? What more do you need?

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Commercial airliners crashing into buildings, all caught on camera, and thousands of witnesses are not enough for you? What more do you need?

Only one was caught on camera.  The pentagon was hit with a missile, footage is in the video.  The crash site in Pennsylvania, where the plane crashed in the ground?  That crater existed there as early as 1994.  Also, not one shred of 747 jet rubble was ever visible at the site.

Its all in that video which you refrain from even watching because it makes you uncomfortable with the implications.

All I’m saying is, there is much evidence to show that parts of the official story are questionable.  Bush screwed up, it’s all in the video.

Only one was caught on camera.  The pentagon was hit with a missile, footage is in the video.  The crash site in Pennsylvania, where the plane crashed in the ground?  That crater existed there as early as 1994.  Also, not one shred of 747 jet rubble was ever visible at the site.

Its all in that video which you refrain from even watching because it makes you uncomfortable with the implications.

All I’m saying is, there is much evidence to show that parts of the official story are questionable.  Bush screwed up, it’s all in the video.

Both impacts were caught on camera. The Pentagon was hit by an aircraft.

If bin Laden used a missile, where did it launch from and how did he fool thousands of US Air Force personnel into believing it was an airliner? Your source regarding the Pennsylvanian site lied to you. Osama bin Laden did not go there to dig a hole in 1994. Why would he?

Edited by Queenmandy85

21 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

If bin Laden used a missile, where did it launch from and how did he fool thousands of US Air Force personnel into believing it was an airliner? Your source regarding the Pennsylvanian site lied to you. Osama bi Laden did not go there to dig a hole in 1994. Why would he?

Oddly enough, most of your questions are good ones.  Many others have had similar questions.  They searched, interviewed people off the record, dug and compiled documents.

Some of them had classified clearances, and had access to security camera footage before it was destroyed.  Some of your issues are addressed in the video.  I used to believe exactly as you do, and for many years defended Bush, the official story and the strange decision to attack Iraq.

46 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

If bin Laden used a missile, where did it launch from and how did he fool thousands of US Air Force personnel into believing it was an airliner? Your source regarding the Pennsylvanian site lied to you. Osama bi Laden did not go there to dig a hole in 1994. Why would he?

The crater was a naturally occurring crack in the earth that was captured by a geological survey satellite photo taken in 1994.  

The Pentagon was not hit by an aircraft.  The missile, captured on security cam footage, was responsible. It was not an airliner as the official story claimed.

President Bush may not have been the smartest President but the attacks took everyone by surprise. The only references I've heard to a missile attack on the Pentagon comes from the usual gang of conspiracy nuts out to make a buck off the gullible. They never stop to consider that an airliner is a lot easier to use in this type of attack than a large missile. They also never stop to ask what happened to the people on that flight and the flight that went down in Pennsylvania. What happened to those planes if they did not crash? 

This all goes back to that hoaxer, Mark Lane , and his silly book that theorized that L.H. Oswald did not act alone, when all of the forensic evidence points to the probability he did. Lane demonstrated that there is a lot of money to be scammed off the gullible. It is as lucrative and stupid as UFO's, the 9/11 attacks, Covid 19 is a hoax/ bio-weapon created by the CCP / Democrats, and stealing the 2020 election. Lane created an industry out of creating an audiance for the stupidest lies imaginable. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Goddess said:

They're all known.

The list of pedo-island visitors has been published. Victims have been speaking out.

Prince Andrew just  paid off his accuser.

So, where is the conspiracy? You just proved my point that peole cannot keep a secret. Conspiracies do exist. It is just that they are exposed very quickly because most people cannot keep a secret. What is interesting is the number of conspiracies we know about that never happened. 

Edited by Queenmandy85

The aircraft that hit the towers were B767's. The aircraft that crashed into the Pentagon and the field in Pennsylvania were B-757's. The 767's are wide bodies and the 757's are narrow bodies but have almost identical systems and pilots are often dual qualified. A 767 qualified pilot only needs a one day difference course to be qualified on a 757 and vice versa. There was debris from both B757's at the impact sites. The debris field in Pennsylvania was small and the crater deep because the aircraft went in almost vertically from altitude and was likely supersonic when it hit the ground. It isn't complicated.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

President Bush may not have been the smartest President but the attacks took everyone by surprise. The only references I've heard to a missile attack on the Pentagon comes from the usual gang of conspiracy nuts out to make a buck off the gullible. They never stop to consider that an airliner is a lot easier to use in this type of attack than a large missile. They also never stop to ask what happened to the people on that flight and the flight that went down in Pennsylvania. What happened to those planes if they did not crash? 

This all goes back to that hoaxer, Mark Lane , and his silly book that theorized that L.H. Oswald did not act alone, when all of the forensic evidence points to the probability he did. Lane demonstrated that there is a lot of money to be scammed off the gullible. It is as lucrative and stupid as UFO's, the 9/11 attacks, Covid 19 is a hoax/ bio-weapon created by the CCP / Democrats, and stealing the 2020 election. Lane created an industry out of creating an audiance for the stupidest lies imaginable. 

Then you should probably just believe whatever you think best…