Globalist elite are starting another pandemic. Are you ready?

athos

Are You Ready for SEERS ?

It's starting, Bill Gates, Claus Shwab & CO and the rest of Anglo-Khazarian Globalist mafia announces the next pandemic date and outbreak location

Well Bill Gates and the WHO have ran a simulation of the next pandemic, coming soon to a government near you in 2025. The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation conducted another pandemic tabletop exercise in Brussels, Belgium, on October 23, 2022. The phenomenon is dubbed SEERS, Severe Epidemic Enterovirus Respiratory Syndrome 2025.

Edited by athos

12 hours ago, Contrarian said:

I see you can multitask. Working both Canadian and Australian forums ? 

You enjoy the Holiday, we will "battle" virtually in 2023 tovarisch, again. Until then, keep trying to brainwash with the usual conspiracy theories.

Aside from a few weak minds -> nobody is buying it.

How is the Australian project going? Any luck there? ON ozpolitic? 

Are you vaccinated?  You seem blissfully unaware…

So, rather than preparing for the next pandemic, incorporating the lessons learned from the current covid-19 pandemic, you are suggesting we should just forget everything we know and repeat the errors of the past. Errors such as convincing ourselves that it is over, inspite of what is happening in China this winter, and just open everything up and pretend it is over. During the great influenza epidemic after the Great War, it appeared to subside, so they removed the quarrantines and opened everything up and the flu returned with a deadly fury. We are repeating that mistake right now. 

Get ready to have a hard winter and a return of restrictions. I hope I am wrong, but with a petrie dish the size of china, we could see mutations in the virus on a massive, and potentially deadly, scale.

1 hour ago, Queenmandy85 said:

So, rather than preparing for the next pandemic, incorporating the lessons learned from the current covid-19 pandemic, you are suggesting we should just forget everything we know...

Who's this "we" of whom you speak?

I know I obviously didn't learn what you think you did.

What I learned was masks, mandates and lockdowns don't work. They're tricks to put a slave cast under the Masters' thumb.

But myself I'm less worried about another scamdemic than having what the masters learned from it applied to what appears to be a push to enhance what "they" have been calling "the climate crisis." 

Edited by Infidel Dog

1 minute ago, Infidel Dog said:

Who's this "we" of whom you speak?

I know I obviously didn't learn what you think you did.

What I learned was masks, mandates and lockdowns don't work. They're tricks to put a slave cast under the Masters' thumb.

But myself I'm less worried about another scamdemic than having what the masters learned from it applied to what appears to be a push to enhance what "they" have been calling "the climate crisis." 

By "we", I speak of "we, the people." There are a few outliers who underrate self preservation.

Who are these "masters" you speak of?

Masks, washing your hands and social distancing do work to avoid contact with viruses. Vaccines mitigate the severity of the impact of the virus if you catch it and results in less chance of being hospitalized. 

1 hour ago, Queenmandy85 said:

By "we", I speak of "we, the people." There are a few outliers who underrate self preservation.

Yeah well that "We" only exists in the world of what you'd like to believe. The rest of us didn't like it when the streets got dark and empty.

Who are these "masters" you speak of?

More like wanna be masters. But they're close. Would you like a list?

Start here: The Uniparty

Then...and just off the top of my head...

Black Rock, Vanguard, The EU, The UN, assorted alphabet organizations beginning with a W (eg WEF), of course assorted individuals you would like to consider just conspiracy figures (Gates, Soros, The Clintons, The Bushes, Bilderberg attendees). And the list goes on.

Like that. They don't necessarily meet together to sign on to Policies. but what wants to be done gets passed on somehow group to group and they move together like an army of ants through the jungle.

Masks, washing your hands and social distancing do work to avoid contact with viruses. Vaccines mitigate the severity of the impact of the virus if you catch it and results in less chance of being hospitalized. 

Masks are just above being useless. We knew this before the scamdemic from many studies that were around before covid. It says right on the box it's ineffective for preventing viruses. There's tons of evidence since then they were right.

Washing your hands is basic hygiene for any flu, cold or flu-like virus. Always has been. Long before covid. It's actually less effective in preventing covid than the others though because that's mostly airborne.

Social distancing? The juries out on how effective that is but nobody's going to care if you want to stay your 6 feet away. I personally question the effectiveness of making people stand in long breadline style line ups with ever 6 feet markings on the floor. I suspect you could count the lives saved from that bit of idiocy on your two hands.

These are all the least objectionable aspects of the scamdemic though. Turning cities into ghost towns with empty streets, inventing some "pandemic of the unvaccinated" BS to try out a social credit system on the public to see if they'd go for it. That kind of crap is what turned the government reaction to the Kung flu into a hoax of a scam.

The vaccine has adverse effects. They try to keep it quiet or at least minimize it but they do. It's untested long term. Allegations it diminishes the immune system have yet to be proven false but there are medical professionals and others who make a decent case for it even though you're not allowed to hear about it. Non Vaccine related deaths have risen noticeably from other years. Make of that what you will.

Edited by Infidel Dog

30 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

More like wanna be masters. But they're close. Would you like a list?

Start here: The Uniparty

Then...and just off the top of my head...

Black Rock, Vanguard, The EU, The UN, assorted alphabet organizations beginning with a W (eg WEF), of course assorted individuals you would like to consider just conspiracy figures (Gates, Soros, The Clintons, The Bushes, Bilderberg attendees). And the list goes on.

Oh, yah, right. The Boogiemen.?

6 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Yes, 1 Moderna and 1 Pfizer, so I am not part of any club per say, and will not take any boosters. 

Still wear the mask in public transit for the few minutes when I need to take it or when I go in somewhere crowded. 

Does that pass the sharkman test or the elite still has me and is only a matter a time until they activate certain sensors in me so Bill Gates can control me?

This is one theory I heard from someone selling books at the corner store. So far, no validity to it. Is good comedy when I tell the story though. 

You are undervaccinated.  Why did you stop at two, and how many times have you had Covid?

queenmandy, how many vaccines have you had and how many times did you get Covid?  

3 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Don't forget Agenda 21 and the rest of the New World Order nonsense you can blame everything on...

Actually they changed the name to Agenda 2030. Here's what the UN says it's going to do for you with Agenda 2030.

To achieve its transformative promise, Agenda 2030 calls for a new approach to address the interconnectivity of today’s challenges. To this end, human security provides an effective analytical lens and programming framework. Initiatives applying the approach engage closely with people to uncover their specific needs and vulnerabilities, and advance policies and actions based on their priorities. This results in development that is more inclusive and sustainable.

By being comprehensive and by drawing on the expertise of a wide range of actors, the application of human security ensures coherence, eliminates duplication and advances integrated solutions that result in more effective and tangible improvements in the daily lives of people.

With its core vision to achieve freedom from fear, want and indignity, the human security approach addresses challenges stemming from and resulting in persistent conflicts, social exclusion and abject poverty. In emphasizing the triangular relationship between peace and security, development and human rights, it highlights the essential connections between these variables and helps accelerate the drive towards inclusive and sustainable development.

https://www.un.org/humansecurity/agenda-2030/

And you say, "What's the problem? What are you worried about? Why are you such a tinfoil ridden maniac? That all sounds great?

I say let's get past the mumbo jumbo. What are they actually saying? First of all what's wrong with what we're doing right now? How much more control are they going to need to get this new management of western society done. Sounds like they're talking managing society down to what they call the "daily lives of people". Sounds like a lot. And where's the money coming from to get this done? It's always the same thing no matter who among the "They" is saying it. Tear it down. Build back better. BTW you'll be paying for it and "better" means the individual has less control and the managers (some day masters) have more. 

What they're really saying is "You'll own nothing and you'll be happy." It's all a lie. You're not the superior thinker you think you are for falling in line. The term "chump" jumps to mind.

Edited by Infidel Dog

4 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

New World Order nonsense you can blame everything on...

Why do you keep wanting to go back to old Proggy, branding terms?

You don't want to talk about the "Great Reset."? I can understand that. "They" flat out told you that's what they're up to. A great reset. Anyway, as I understand it what they used to call the "New World Order" is indistinguishable from the "Great Reset." 

Hey, seeing as you're trying so hard to avoid discussing it I'll show people why:

Edited by Infidel Dog

9 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Actually they changed the name to Agenda 2030. Here's what the UN says it's going to do for you with Agenda 2030.

https://www.un.org/humansecurity/agenda-2030/

And you say, "What's the problem? What are you worried about? Why are you such a tinfoil ridden maniac? That all sounds great?

I say let's get past the mumbo jumbo. What are they actually saying? First of all what's wrong with what we're doing right now? How much more control are they going to need to get this new management of western society done. Sounds like they're talking managing society down to what they call the "daily lives of people". Sounds like a lot. And where's the money coming from to get this done? It's always the same thing no matter who among the "They" is saying it. Tear it down. Build back better. BTW you'll be paying for it and "better" means the individual has less control and the managers (some day masters) have more. 

What they're really saying is "You'll own nothing and you'll be happy." It's all a lie. You're not the superior thinker you think you are for falling in line. The term "chump" jumps to mind.

The fact that they're publicizing it means they're trying to influence people.  So these are ideas.  If you have a problem with improving the environment, working on global problems etc. in a democratic framework then you could just address them instead of scare mongering.

None of the conspiracy theories you espouse, like the UN wanting to take all of my possessions, have any internal logic that makes sense.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Why do you keep wanting to go back to old Proggy, branding terms?

You don't want to talk about the "Great Reset."? I can understand that. "They" flat out told you that's what they're up to. A great reset. Anyway, as I understand it what they used to call the "New World Order" is indistinguishable from the "Great Reset." 

Hey, seeing as you're trying so hard to avoid discussing it I'll show people why:

Why don't YOU want to talk about NWO and Agenda 21?  

Oh right, because nothing came of them so now it's time to scare monger about 2030.

Aren't you conspiracy people always telling us that we're being manipulated to be afraid?

The problem is reality.

If we have learned anything from covid 19, it is there is always going to be some bone-head who is going to come out and say all these people who actually know what they are talking about are wrong or they are working for the "International (Name any phantom cabal) conspiracy."  That is why we are in serious trouble regarding climate change.

The fallacy with this is conspiracies don't work. They rely on secrecy. People can not keep secrets. Once in a while some one comes along who can keep a secret, but they are individuals as scarce as an honest man. G.Gordon Liddy made a big deal about his disgust with his fellow conspirators confessions. He would never talk...until his cell door slammed shut and suddenly, he spilled his guts, singing like Johnny Cash. A conspiracy requires a group of individuals. Among them is always the guy who will brag to his girl friend. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9/11 Truthers are a prime example. Such a conspiracy would have had to involve tens of thousands in different government agencies, airlines and the families of victims among many others. Yet 21 years later and no one has blabbed. It's no wonder people like Alex Jones can get such a following when people are that easily manipulated. 

• Like 1

I've always been puzzled by the fact that during the weeks it would have taken to position all the explosives and laying prima cord past peoples work stations, nobody looked up from their desk and asked" What are you doing?" Or why nobody thought to themselves, "I wonder if I should report this?"

2 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

The fact that they're publicizing it means they're trying to influence people.  So these are ideas.  If you have a problem with improving the environment, working on global problems etc. in a democratic framework then you could just address them instead of scare mongering.

None of the conspiracy theories you espouse, like the UN wanting to take all of my possessions, have any internal logic that makes sense.

You keep trying to minimize what I'm saying. I won't let you. You should give up on that. 

I'm not saying the UN alone wants to take all your possessions. I'm saying there is a movement of thousands of elitist and elitist entities moving to a society where they gain greater control over the individual. If you were allowed to open your eyes to the obvious you'd notice it's already happening. 

The ultimate and obvious endpoint is the only right the far fewer individuals will eventually have is the right to serve.

2 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Why don't YOU want to talk about NWO and Agenda 21?  

What do you mean? I'll talk to you about them. I just won't pretend they're a contemporary thing for you so you can do sneer and smug.

They've been rebranded. The NWO is now called the Great Reset. Agenda 21 changed its name to 'The 2030 Agenda.'

With the NWO I think it's a case of they no longer care what people think because they believe the people can't do anything about it so they came out from behind the curtain and went public.

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Infidel Dog said:

1. I'm saying there is a movement of thousands of elitist and elitist entities moving to a society where they gain greater control over the individual. If you were allowed to open your eyes to the obvious you'd notice it's already happening. 

2. The ultimate and obvious endpoint is the only right the far fewer individuals will eventually have is the right to serve.

1. My eyes are open, and the so-called elites have done a great job of enlisting conspiracy folks like you to vote for more government money and deregistration for corporations.

No conspiracy needed.  

2. As long as a strong man is the leader you'll be fine with that.  

1 hour ago, Infidel Dog said:

1. What do you mean? I'll talk to you about them. I just won't pretend they're a contemporary thing for you so you can do sneer and smug.

2. They've been rebranded. The NWO is now called the Great Reset. Agenda 21 changed its name to 'The 2030 Agenda.'

1. I'm smug because you people were talking about Agenda 21 years ago.  What came of it?  A Carbon Tax?  The horror...

2. Yeah, I got that.  Now you're all warning us about a woke takeover.

12 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. My eyes are open, and the so-called elites have done a great job of enlisting conspiracy folks like you to vote for more government money and deregistration for corporations.

No conspiracy needed.  

2. As long as a strong man is the leader you'll be fine with that.  

Stop pretending you read minds. You don't.