Dr. Sohrab Lutchmedial: "the non-vaxxed are selfish and I won’t cry at their funeral” - Died in his Sleep at 52, 14 Days After 3rd Jab

28 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Hmmm, this didn't seem to make much sense in my wife's case because anyone who tried to tell you where you caught COVID was lying.

If it's true that his grandfather wasn't allowed to see anyone except health care professionals than it seems reasonable to assume that's where he would get it.  Sounds like he didn't though, likely because the HC professionals were vaccinated and masked.

• Like 1

Again, I'm going to point out that too many of you have bought into the "unvaccinated = infected" conspiracy theory.

It is a lie.  You've been duped.  It's an astonishingly ignorant belief.

Can any of you explain scientifically how someone who is not infected with covid, spreads it?  Or why you believe vaccinated people do not spread it?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Again, I'm going to point out that too many of you have bought into the "unvaccinated = infected" conspiracy theory.

It is a lie.  You've been duped.  It's an astonishingly ignorant belief.

Can any of you explain scientifically how someone who is not infected with covid, spreads it?  Or why you believe vaccinated people do not spread it?

No one has said the un-vaccinated don't spread it. As more become vaccinated the un-vaccinated will spread it even less. The un-vaccinated will however continue to get sicker, require more hospitalization and stand a greater chance of dying when they do. 

The saddest take from this story, I mean Covid-Canada in general is that we are quite obviously, in the post-credibility and post-responsibility era. Anything can be claimed by generous and well-meaning for your own good governments, any number of exsperts would jump on board sprinkled by generous government cookies stretching elastic professional ethics and standards, happy media will sing scare and praise songs and the populace, believe and put a finger in for it.

Done deal, stamped and sealed. Fait accompli. No reality checks of any kind, zero accountability and none at all, outer space level vacuum of responsibility. Aren't we screwed? do we care to see and admit it?

Edited by myata

On 12/31/2022 at 2:22 PM, eyeball said:

Everyone knows at least half the hospitalizations are from unvaccinated people.

Wrong.

Stop regurgitating MSM taking points.

Stats say that 85% of the people who died of covid this summer were vaccinated. Do you think they all died at home?

How did 15% of covid deaths come from unvaxed yet 50% of hospitalizations were amog the unvaxed? Are they more responsive to treatment? 

Honestly, the things you say (usually lies) that you think are helpful don't always work out in favour of your arguments. 

On 1/1/2023 at 9:18 AM, eyeball said:

The un-vaccinated will however continue to get sicker, require more hospitalization and stand a greater chance of dying when they do. 

There's no statistical basis whatsoever for that claim. 86% of all recent covid deaths in Canada were among the multi-vaxed. 

The only places you hear that are from politician who inflicted mandates on us, the MSM who pimped all of the vax promises, and Pfizer. 

None of them will ever admit that they were wrong, they're all congenital liars. 

On 12/31/2022 at 4:06 PM, ironstone said:

As I was just saying about China.? China is the real culprit. And how much did Fauci know?

China has been the source of epidemics for thousands of years. Dr. Fauci knew that the way to protect people was to limit social contact, wear masks and good hygiene. When the pfizer and Moderna vaccines became available, he knew that they would add another layer of protection and relieve pressure on the healthcare systems. Covid 19 was another virus that crosses from an animal to a human. Seeing what is happening in China now shows that anyone who believed the virus was a Chinese bio-weapon needs to really sit back and think about it again.

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Wrong.

Stop regurgitating MSM taking points. Stats say that 85% of the people who died of covid this summer were vaccinated.

Not wrong, the MSM is regurgitating the same stats you use which have consistently shown around half the hospitalizations and deaths are from 10% or so of unvaccinated people.  You're the only person on the planet who barfs up the 85% conclusion.

32 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

There's no statistical basis whatsoever for that claim.

Of course there is, it's obvious from looking at every set of stats you've looked at and it's why Health Canada also consistently emphasis' that your chances of being hospitalized and dying are 4-5 times greater if you're unvaccinated.

The only places you hear that are from politician who inflicted mandates on us, the MSM who pimped all of the vax promises, and Pfizer. 

None of them will ever admit that they were wrong, they're all congenital liars. 

The MSM hear it from the same place you cite.  As for any collusion between politicians and Pfizer to get Health Canada to pimp the lie you accuse them of I don't ever expect you to ever provide evidence of it - just hooey. 

29 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

China has been the source of epidemics for thousands of years.

Organically, yes.

Dr. Fauci knew that...

there was gain of function research being done on coronaviruses in the Wuhan lab LONG BEFORE he ever started pimping the wetmarket theory and insisting that no one talk about the lab. 

Dr. Fauci knew that the way to protect people was to limit social contact, wear masks and good hygiene.

He knew that masks weren't gong to be effective, especially light cloth masks. Hygiene isn't even 1% of it.

When the pfizer and Moderna vaccines became available, he knew that they would add another layer of protection and relieve pressure on the healthcare systems.

No, he did not.

He hoped for that, and when it didn't materialize he made excuses (lied to Americans), and then doubled-down on the vax-pimping.

Covid 19 was another virus that crosses from an animal to a human.

That's the least likely scenario, but an important one from Fauci's POV. 

Tell me QM... were the lab workers just really unlucky? Did they get hungry for bat flesh after working on them in the lab all day, and then go to the wetmarket?

Seeing what is happening in China now shows that anyone who believed the virus was a Chinese bio-weapon needs to really sit back and think about it again.

Wrong:

1) The virus zeroes in on fat, old people - IE Americans. The Japanese population is 25x denser and 4x higher than Canada's and they only have 20% more covid deaths. 

2) The virus coincidentally got out right after Trump started declaring victory in the US-China trade war

3) What is happening in China right now is about power, not covid. 

35 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Not wrong, the MSM is regurgitating the same stats you use which have consistently shown around half the hospitalizations and deaths are from 10% or so of unvaccinated people.  You're the only person on the planet who barfs up the 85% conclusion.

Health Canada's own info says that 86% of covid deaths this summer were among the multi-vaxed. It's not my fault if you are too dumb to understand it.

25 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Of course there is, it's obvious from looking at every set of stats you've looked at and it's why Health Canada also consistently emphasis' that your chances of being hospitalized and dying are 4-5 times greater if you're unvaccinated.

If the vax gave us an 80% higher chance of surviving then covid deaths would have gone down by 68% after we vaxed 85% of the population.

Our total weekly deaths would be 32% of what they were. 

Covid deaths didn't go down by 1%, and vaxed/unvaxed are dying in direct proportion to their % of the population. 

2 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

We disagree on almost everything. ?

Can we agree that vax promises went from "It's 100% safe and you won't get infected" to "Over 10,000 serious adverse events due to vaxing in Canada and over 10,000 covid deaths among the multi-vaxed in Canada"? 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Health Canada's own info says that 86% of covid deaths this summer were among the multi-vaxed. It's not my fault if you are too dumb to understand it.

Nope. The columns on the right side of their graphs representing vaccinated people remain around half the total of all the columns added together. The biggest column on the left of course accounts for only 10% of the population...the part you've unfathomably chosen to ignore/misunderstand/misrepresent.

3 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Nope. The columns on the right side of their graphs representing vaccinated people remain around half the total of all the columns added together. The biggest column on the left of course accounts for only 10% of the population...the part you've unfathomably chosen to ignore/misunderstand/misrepresent.

That's a massive base rate fallacy.

The column on the left actually represented between 100% and 90% of the population from Dec 14 2020 'til late spring 2021, which is the bulk of a flu season, not 10% (actually 15%).

FYI 100% is a lot more than the 10% number which you erroneously claim. 

You are like a babe in the woods when you look at covid stats. Health Canada slimes out disinformation and you gobble it up at face value, completely oblivious to what the stats actually show. 

40 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You are like a babe in the woods when you look at covid stats. Health Canada slimes out disinformation and you gobble it up at face value, completely oblivious to what the stats actually show. 

And you are the only person on the entire planet who knows 100% they actually show an insidious plot to hoodwink and kill as many Canadians as possible.

When your biographers finally starting writing about you I promise I'll be the first to admit 'I-knew-him-when'. 

57 minutes ago, eyeball said:

And you are the only person on the entire planet who knows 100% they actually show an insidious plot to hoodwink and kill as many Canadians as possible.

The federal gov't and MSM went all-in on Pflacebo propaganda.

Admitting that it isn't working, and that at least 10,000 people suffered serious injury from vaxing, after they all backed the forced vaccinations of millions of people who didn't even need the vax, is like political suicide. 

The left-wing politicians already know that they can lie with impunity. The MSM already knows that they can tell lies 24/7 and their mopes will gobble it all up and look for more. What could possibly motivate them to come clean when they know that they don't have to?

FYI you, flyer and hodad aren't the only people who got so sucked in by the vax propaganda that admitting it was flawed is the same as admitting that you're fools.

I know people who wouldn't even let their own family members, their own adult children, into their homes just because they didn't vax. WTF are they gonna do now, say "Sorry I shunned you in favour of the fake jab, ha-ha. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me..." No, of course not. They're gonna do exactly what you're doing. They'll say "I don't see the stats, Trudeau never fessed up, and CTV still runs commercials recommending that we vax even the smallest of children. Of course it's safe. Of course it works. End of story."

When your biographers finally starting writing about you I promise I'll be the first to admit 'I-knew-him-when'. 

You will never admit to anything, eyeball.

If none of the unvaxed die and 75% of the multi-vaxed die next week, you'll 1) blame Trump, 2) blame the unvaxed, 3) keep on pimping the Pflacebo to the unjabbed. I wouldn't even be surprised if you got your kids or grand-kids vaxed after that. The Pflacebo is your hill to die on. 

6 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

The federal gov't and MSM went all-in on Pflacebo propaganda.

Yes you've suggested Pflacebo is orchestrating a monstrous plan to eliminate the human race and you've provided your super duper statistician skills and conclusions as all the evidence the world needs.

Why is no one listening to you?

It's so unfair. 

33 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Yes you've suggested Pflacebo is orchestrating a monstrous plan to eliminate the human race and you've provided your super duper statistician skills and conclusions as all the evidence the world needs.

Why is no one listening to you?

It's so unfair. 

You're a liar and a dolt, and your shtick is just old eyeball.

I've never said that Pfizer wanted to kill everyone, and you know that. I said that they want everyone to take their Pflacebo one or two times a year, indefinitely. 

A few people at the top of the media food chain have received their cut, Trudeau, Biden et all have received their share of the loot, and there are still many, many, many billions to go around. 

86% of covid deaths are among the multivaxed, covid deaths didn't go down at all after the massive vax rollout, you're none the wiser. 

11 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You're a liar and a dolt, and your shtick is just old eyeball.I've never said that Pfizer wanted to kill everyone, and you know that. I said that they want everyone to take their Pflacebo one or two times a year, indefinitely.

No you clearly believe COVID is a smokescreen to control and dictate the world and assign 'likes' to posters who believe the real intent of the vaccine is to injure and or kill as many people as possible. You think Canada is a Nazi/Commie dictatorship, you've compared Trudeau to the biggest mass murderer in history.

A dolt is merely stupid, you're special and you've provided all the evidence that proves it 100% - you're on record as saying 9/11 was an inside job committed by the FBI/CIA...whoever.

11 hours ago, eyeball said:

No you clearly believe COVID is a smokescreen to control and dictate the world and assign 'likes' to posters who believe the real intent of the vaccine is to injure and or kill as many people as possible.

I never said that Pfizer, Trudeau, Fauci or Biden had anything to do with the virus's entrance onto the world stage. Again, that's just your own conjecture. 

Fauci definitely had something to do with the gain-of-function research, which he never disclosed to the public until after he compelled the MSM to say "THE VIRUS CAME FROM A WETMARKET" for months, but I never said he released the virus or even played a part in that.

You think Canada is a Nazi/Commie dictatorship, you've compared Trudeau to the biggest mass murderer in history.

Yes, and yes. Those are both fair comparisons.

Trudeau used the same mechanisms for division, discrimination and power that Hitler did, which most Canadians found appalling until recently. Apparently you would have gone long with Hitler up 'til kristallnacht, but no further. 

I wonder how many Germans were diehard Nazis until that day but then changed course all of a sudden, like you did.

A dolt is merely stupid, you're special and you've provided all the evidence that proves it 100% - you're on record as saying 9/11 was an inside job committed by the FBI/CIA...whoever.

I never said that 9/11 was an inside job either, you're just not smart enough to form reasonable opinions from the information I post. 

I told the story of building 7, and if you think that's evidence of an inside job, that's your own opinion. I merely presented the facts.