Dr. Sohrab Lutchmedial: "the non-vaxxed are selfish and I won’t cry at their funeral” - Died in his Sleep at 52, 14 Days After 3rd Jab

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/sohrab-lutchmedial-cardiac-surgeon-obituary-1.6242359

CBC mentioned his death, but the official cause is just: "DIED IN HIS SLEEP" as far as we're concerned.

His comments about the dirty, dirty unvaxed, or the timing of his vaccinations (I've only seen the date of his 3rd booster mentioned on a couple of different sites, which aren't exactly world famous).

We haven't forgotten his comments though:

https://vaccineimpact.com/2021/cardiologist-medical-doctor-who-wanted-to-punch-anti-vaxxers-in-the-face-dead-after-covid-booster-shot/

He said on July 10 that "the non-vaxxed are selfish and that he “won’t cry at their funeral”

Dr. Lutchmedial tweeted on August 15 that more Americans would get the injections if they were called “antibody guns.”

Dr. Lutchmedial received his third injection, aka “booster,” on October 24.

His last Facebook post was published on November 7 at 3:10 p.m. local time. It was about visiting friends and family (his kids) at the University of Guelph in Ontario.

Dr. Lutchmedial “died in his sleep” on November 8, according to CBC News.

Another site mentioned the date of his 3rd jab: https://rupreparing.com/news/2021/11/18/sohrab-lutchmedial-52-year-old-canadian-cardiologist-tells-the-non-vaxxed-i-wont-cry-at-your-funeral-dead-two-weeks-after-third-booster-mrna-injection

Dr. Lutchmedial received his third injection, aka “booster,” on October 24. He attempted a play on words to celebrate his third shot, calling it “Vax Shot 3: Electric Flu-Galoo.”

30 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Pretty soon, the anti-vax fanatics will attribute any vaxed person's death to the vaccine - regardless of how long ago they were vaxed, or what the cause actually is.

It's fair to dance on this goof's grave after all his smack-talk. 

What do you think killed him? Heart attack? Stroke? 

Why is "died suddenly" a cause of death now? Does that seriously go on people's death certificates now?

Are Drs and coroners just working from home now?  

"Yup, he looks dead. Move your iphone to the right a bit.... Yup, dead. How long did it take him to die? Got it. Mark it down as "died suddenly". I'm gonna put some pants on now and go to Costco."

That's why I never mentioned my wife died 2 weeks after her booster shot. The bone stupid would insist it was the jab, not the Stage 4 lung cancer. The bone stupid always do think like that, they can't help it.

Two things happened around the same time so they must be connected and because they want to believe it. Or they can't be connected because they don't want to believe it. Like China easing restrictions and instantly seeing a rise in Covid cases.

So why discuss it? The stupid don't know they're stupid and will dig to the far end of the Internet to find stupid things thinking proving their stupidity to others makes them look smart.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, herbie said:

That's why I never mentioned my wife died 2 weeks after her booster shot. The bone stupid would insist it was the jab, not the Stage 4 lung cancer. The bone stupid always do think like that, they can't help it.

Two things happened around the same time so they must be connected and because they want to believe it. Or they can't be connected because they don't want to believe it. Like China easing restrictions and instantly seeing a rise in Covid cases.

So why discuss it? The stupid don't know they're stupid and will dig to the far end of the Internet to find stupid things thinking proving their stupidity to others makes them look smart.

My sincere condolences to you and your family.

One of my very best friends passed away 3 weeks ago. He was triple vaxxed. He was diagnosed with throat and lung cancer 5 weeks ago. Pretty sure the vaccinations had nothing to do with that.

9 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

One of my very best friends passed away 3 weeks ago. He was triple vaxxed. He was diagnosed with throat and lung cancer 5 weeks ago. Pretty sure the vaccinations had nothing to do with that.

That was my experience. By the time they diagnosed it was small cell lung cancer last Feb, she passed away 4 days later.

One day they'll have a vaxx for cancer. We'll hear the same crowd warning you not to take it because it's only 90% effective so it's useless - and has Chinese microchips in it.

• Sad 1

30 minutes ago, herbie said:

That was my experience. By the time they diagnosed it was small cell lung cancer last Feb, she passed away 4 days later.

One day they'll have a vaxx for cancer. We'll hear the same crowd warning you not to take it because it's only 90% effective so it's useless - and has Chinese microchips in it.

Again so sorry to hear that.

Exactly what my friend was diagnosed with. He was coughing for about 2 months and finally went to emergency where they made the diagnosis. He passed 2 weeks after diagnosis. He was sedated for the last week of his life.

19 hours ago, herbie said:

Do you know the difference between saying "died of stage 4 lung cancer" and "died suddenly"? FYI conservatives do. No cause of death was given for Dr haha, and he was an a-hole who threw shade on people for not vaxing. Now he's fair game.

FYI people would have to be leftist-level stupid to assume that stage 4 cancer is the same as the injection of a Pflacebo. 

Do you know that if your wife sneezed with 2 weeks of dying she'd be listed as a covid death?

If you don't mind my asking, did they swab her nose for covid every day while she was in palliative care? 

51 minutes ago, herbie said:

Gro up Herbie.

We were told a laundry list of lies about covid's origins, its transmissibility, the danger it poses to people in different health demographics, possible treatments, the gain-of-function research done to it, the safety of the Pflacebo and the efficacy of the Pflacebo, ever since day 1.

While you have an unlimited capacity for accepting material lies from the MSM and government, I don't.

If, in the future, there's a treatment for cancer that goes through proper screening and trials, then of course I'd consider it. 

Would you blame me for being leery of Pfizer and Moderna though? 

22 hours ago, dialamah said:

Pretty soon, the anti-vax fanatics will attribute any vaxed person's death to the vaccine - regardless of how long ago they were vaxed, or what the cause actually is.

I must point out that those on the pro-vax mandate side were the one's attributing too many deaths to Covid. If a guy went into a hospital with multiple gunshot wounds and had Covid, if he ended up dying the death would be attributed to Covid. They wanted to inflate the numbers and spice up the story.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ironstone said:

I must point out that those on the pro-vax mandate side were the one's attributing too many deaths to Covid. If a guy went into a hospital with multiple gunshot wounds and had Covid, if he ended up dying the death would be attributed to Covid. 

Cite, please.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Cite, please.

How Covid-19 stats are grossly exaggerated: a brief summary of the data | by Tam Hunt | Medium

How The Covid 19 Mortality Rate Was Irresponsibly Exaggerated - Brightwork Research & Analysis

Physicians Say Hospitals Are Pressuring ER Docs to List COVID-19 on Death Certificates. Here’s Why - Foundation for Economic Education (fee.org)

One of the links above mentions Colin Powell and how his death was listed as a result of Covid. Powell was 84, had lethal blood cancer and Parkinsons. He was also fully vaxxed but for some reason this was not mentioned much by the media.

• Like 2

@ironstone- I took a look at your links, and ran them through Media Bias Fact check.  Both the left/right wing sources do spread misinformation.

Brightwork study summary was very poorly written: this makes me doubt it.  In any case, the claim that people had other ailments so it couldn't have been covid  has been debunked.  Those claims are as silly as saying that a senior who died in a car accident died of old age - therefore, car accidents don't really exist.

There is no evidence for the claim that millions of health care workers and families all conspired to lie about what their patients/loved ones died of.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

OH yeah ... Colin Powell.  Blood cancer can be cured, and while  Parkinson's will kill, it can take years.  The blood cancer made him more susceptible to Covid but to claim that it killed him rather than Covid beggars belief - except by those who deal in conspiracies and misinformation.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, dialamah said:

@ironstone- I took a look at your links, and ran them through Media Bias Fact check.  Both the left/right wing sources do spread misinformation.

Brightwork study summary was very poorly written: this makes me doubt it.  In any case, the claim that people had other ailments so it couldn't have been covid  has been debunked.  Those claims are as silly as saying that a senior who died in a car accident died of old age - therefore, car accidents don't really exist.

There is no evidence for the claim that millions of health care workers and families all conspired to lie about what their patients/loved ones died of.

Everyone on palliative care gets swabbed for covid daily. It happened to my wife's father-in-law and he was known to be dying from dementia. He had less than a week left to live even with medical help, but for some reason they needed to know if he had tha vid. 
"OOOH OOOH OOH, GOTTA CHECK THAT BOX!!!!"

It wasn't just him. They do it to everyone on palliative. It was ghoulish and revolting. Even senior abuse, because it was painful.

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

Everyone on palliative care gets swabbed for covid daily. It happened to my wife's father-in-law and he was known to be dying from dementia. He had less than a week left to live even with medical help, but for some reason they needed to know if he had tha vid. 
"OOOH OOOH OOH, GOTTA CHECK THAT BOX!!!!"

It wasn't just him. They do it to everyone on palliative. It was ghoulish and revolting. Even senior abuse, because it was painful.

They probably wanted to know so they could isolate him if he did have Covid.  Mere common sense should tell you that.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, dialamah said:

This might be an unwinnable argument for either side. It is not perfectly clear that all world wide deaths attributed to Covid were 100% due solely to the virus itself. All countries do not have the same processes for reporting Covid deaths.

Right from the WHO website: 

Countries also use different processes to test and report COVID-19 deaths, making comparisons difficult. To overcome these challenges, many countries have turned to excess mortality as a more accurate measure of the true impact of the pandemic.

Excess mortality is defined as the difference in the total number of deaths in a crisis compared to those expected under normal conditions. COVID-19 excess mortality accounts for both the total number of deaths directly attributed to the virus as well as the indirect impact, such as disruption to essential health services or travel disruptions.

It is debatable whether someone that has comorbidities , then contracts Covid and dies, should only be attributed to the virus alone.

I personally think more focus should have been placed on the true origin of the virus right from the beginning, and that is China. Why was Fauci funding gain of function research to start with? Why fund dangerous biological research in a country with notoriously bad health and safety protocols?

2 minutes ago, dialamah said:

They probably wanted to know so they could isolate him if he did have Covid.  Mere common sense should tell you that.

If he had covid he got it there, most likely from a staff member who was walking around, because no one else had close enough access to him to infect him - other people weren't allowed to come see him.... 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ironstone said:

This might be an unwinnable argument for either side

Seems to be, but why the extremes?  "Hardly anyone died of Covid" - this seems a particularly extreme statement given the millions of deaths around the world.

I think in some cases, deaths may have been attributed to Covid that shouldn't have been.  I also think that in some cases, Covid deaths were missed and attributed to something else - or, in third world countries, not even recorded.   

What I don't believe is that there is/was some kind of world-wide conspiracy to fool us/scare us into ... well, something equally as fantastic.  

• Like 1

This report uses a lot of fear-mongering - does that make it reliable?  Or should reporters avoid fear-mongering and just report facts?  As in "A plan landed in Milan from China, and half of the passengers tested positive for Covid".  

I'm not saying that a plane full of infected passengers isn't something to be concerned about - it is - but the reporting should be factual, not comprised of scary rhetoric.

BTW, how can both "Covid didn't kill that many people - most of them died from other things" and "China is sending out a deadly disease to the world" both be true?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

If he had covid he got it there, most likely from a staff member who was walking around, because no one else had close enough access to him to infect him - other people weren't allowed to come see him.... 

If it was this side of the vaccine rollout date there's a fair to middling chance that staff member would have caught it from somone unvaccinated. Everyone knows at least half the hospitalizations are from unvaccinated people. Ask any hospital staff member, they'll tell you the same thing.