Thousands In Canada Being Euthanized Who Are Not Terminally Sick

"What hath Justin Trudeau wrought?  CAP will answer first: everything that CBC, Toronto Star and Globe & Mail refrain from expressing. Namely, outrage that our society has degenerated into a MAid factory for Canadian-born, generational citizens.

Upon which we draw a deep breath, and consider the following:

What kind of country do the circumstances herein suggest Canada has become?

Government push assisted death. Mainstream media have little, if any objection. Canadian academia– those educated “experts” the Liberals love to call on, have no problem with it at all.

CAP Conclusion: They’re all the same. Add to this Provincial and Municipal governments. Throw in perpetual government expansion into the private sector.

Mix in a tall glass, and what emerges. No surprise that we suggest the following:

The creation of a monolithic elitist ruling class. Just as it was in the nascent days of communism in the Soviet Union. Can it really be? Is Canada being converted to an authoritarian state as we speak?

If CAP was a betting man, we would go all-in on this one. Our next bet would be that Justin Trudeau has been hand-picked to lead Canada’s post-modern Woke Revolution."

Thousands In Canada Being Euthanized Who Are Not Terminally Sick (capforcanada.com)

Edited by blackbird

1 hour ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Assistant suicide is a right. The government has no place to control my life and death, Only I can decide and if I wish to end it then government has no business in my decision.

If you support the right to suicide and the right to doctor-assisted killing or suicide, why would you whine so much about what the government is doing in Iran?  Sounds like you are terribly confused.  Killing of innocent people is wrong from every angle.

"Thou shalt not kill"   Exodus ch20 is an important part of the western world's historic Judeo-Christian culture and civilization.  Did you not learn that when you immigrated to Canada or in the many years since then?   Or have you embraced the government indoctrination that everyone should be free to do their own thing and that is all that matters?  Seems like that is what you believe.  The liberal motto is everyone can control their life including death.  That is what Pierre Trudeau believed when he embraced abortion on demand for every woman in Canada and it became government policy.  Today it is doctor-assisted dying.  These are purely secular humanist liberal ideas that have become entrenched in government and society but are part of the works of the Devil.  They are godless ideologies that must be condemned.

These ideas are very similar in their moral slant to what Hitler and the Nazis believed when they executed millions of people in their gas chambers.  

Edited by blackbird

9 hours ago, blackbird said:

If you support the right to suicide and the right to doctor-assisted killing or suicide, why would you whine so much about what the government is doing in Iran?  Sounds like you are terribly confused.  Killing of innocent people is wrong from every angle.

There is no comparison. Suicide is a choice and a right however, the regime in Iran is murdering people who demand their basic rights. They have not committed suicide but simply asking for their rights. They are all full of life and happy and want to live in a democratic society not a damn religious one.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, blackbird said:

I agree with this. The rest is just more religious banter.

So, assisted suicide is not something you agree with ... what about abortion or what about DNR? (Do not resuscitate instructions?

2 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

I agree with this. The rest is just more religious banter.

So, assisted suicide is not something you agree with ... what about abortion or what about DNR? (Do not resuscitate instructions?

There is no such thing as "religious" banter if it is speaking Biblical truth.  Would you consider someone swearing on the Bible to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth as "religious" banter?  Or what about a couple swearing their wedding vows before God?  Is that "religious" banter?   With your view of God and Biblical truth, it seems impossible to discuss right and wrong or good and evil because it would be all meaningless to you.  That is a gulf that is impossible to cross with your mindset.

Abortion on demand is against the commandment "thou shalt not kill" in the Bible and the teaching on the sanctity of life, which you would dismiss as "religious banter".   Do not resuscitate is not necessarily killing.  Every case depends on circumstances and the actual case.  Doctors remove extraordinary life support sometimes from people that are in a coma and have no chance of recovery.  That is not considered as actively ending someone's life as in euthanasia which is different.

Edited by blackbird

9 minutes ago, blackbird said:

There is no such thing as "religious" banter if it is speaking Biblical truth. 

Would you consider someone swearing on the Bible to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth as "religious" banter?  .....

...  Do not resuscitate is not necessarily killingEvery case depends on circumstances and the actual case.  Doctors remove extraordinary life support sometimes from people that are in a coma and have no chance of recovery.  That is not considered as actively ending someone's life as in euthanasia which is different.

Speaking biblically it is religious banter.

Swearing on the bible is no longer done unless you so choose.

DNR is killing someone as much as assisted death.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, West said:

Trudeau's final solution.. sad

Don't forget, Trudeau had "voluntary self-isolation camps" built in Canada. People who are voluntold to go there aren't expected to live, because they have covid.

https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/news/2022/02/government-of-canada-announces-funding-for-covid-19-safe-voluntary-isolation-sites-in-the-yukon.html

Today, Brendan Hanley, Member of Parliament for the Yukon, on behalf of the Honourable Jean-Yves Duclos, Minister of Health, announced over $4 million for the Government of Yukon to create and operate safe voluntary isolation sites in the territory. 

Of course it's just a coincidence that two of the "voluntary" camps are in Dachau, Yukon and Auschwitz, NWT (just kidding)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

It is entirely her or his choice and you or the bible or any government has no business in that decision only my right and my decision.

"And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:”  Hebrews 9:27 KJV

You may be able to pull it off in this life and make your own decision, but if it is against God's commandments and his written revelation, how do you think you will come out in the judgment after death?

Edited by blackbird

2 hours ago, blackbird said:

You may be able to pull it off in this life and make your own decision, but if it is against God's commandments and his written revelation, how do you think you will come out in the judgment after death?

First off I don't believe in fiction but fact. Second if your fiction is true I have nothing to be concerned about. I took what was mine. 

• Like 2

First off I don't believe in fiction but fact. Second if your fiction is true I have nothing to be concerned about. I took what was mine. 

I'm not to worried either, I was baptized so that should at least get me a hearing. It's kinda like an insurance policy or a get out of jail free card.  Like I said in another thread I'm a cup half full - already half redeemed.  

4 minutes ago, eyeball said:

I'm not to worried either, I was baptized so that should at least get me a hearing. It's kinda like an insurance policy or a get out of jail free card.  Like I said in another thread I'm a cup half full - already half redeemed.  

If you think being baptized is a useful insurance policy or get out of jail free card, you are only fooling yourself.

Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV 

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Romans 10:9 KJV 

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Titus 3:5 KJV 

Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

Romans 8:1 KJV 

There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

Find spiritual inspiration when - read Today's Bible Verse and the Deovtional Scripture Passage for Today.

John 14:6 KJV 

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Matthew 7:21 KJV 

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Romans 5:8 KJV 

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Acts 4:12 KJV 

Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

John 3:16 KJV 

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

The Bible is not fiction.  It is fact.  Don't know what you mean when you say I took what was mine.  Before dismissing the Bible, one should really read and study it.  A good place to start is the New Testament.  Everyone makes their choice.  But we will all be accountable after death.

Here is a documentary you can watch for free and give you some idea of the life of Jesus.  It is 3 hrs.  I may watch it again myself.  It is called a documentary because it is essentially a fact, not fiction.  It may not be exactly as the Bible says but it is close.  Movies never are exact copies of the true events.  It is called The Life of Jesus.  It had 44.7 million views.  You can also Google it if this link doesn't work.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Life+of+Jesus+Documentary&&view=detail&mid=05AB73D832D5689852C705AB73D832D5689852C7&&FORM=VRDGAR&ru=%2Fvideos%2Fsearch%3F%26q%3DLife%2Bof%2BJesus%2BDocumentary%26FORM%3DVRPATC%26form%3DVDMHRS

Edited by blackbird

29 minutes ago, blackbird said:

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

I don't expect a fair shake from God. He's just too right wing and olde fashioned to appreciate all the confusing challenges human beings face in modern times.  I'll be lobbying the dude who kicked over banksters tables and partied with fishermen and poets. I'm quite certain we'll see eye to eye on all sorts of things.

On 12/28/2022 at 11:37 PM, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Assistant suicide is a right. The government has no place to control my life and death, Only I can decide and if I wish to end it then government has no business in my decision.

Assisted Suicide is not a right, A right is something no one can be denied of, like right to a fair trail etc, it is however something you can apply for and if accepted then it is legal for someone to take your life. The reason the government is involved is to put some common sense into the whole issue, "which is has not done when looking at those with mental health issues"

I can see if you are in constant pain, or terminal disease like cancer etc, then yes you should be able to apply and be granted approval. "if it will improve your quality of life".

If your seriously thinking about taking your life for other reasons other than those listed above then you have a mental health issue, and those are treatable over time, with a huge success rate.

I am done with religions and those who wish to imposed their beliefs on others, Religion is a private thing. If you wish to believe and practice it then go ahead and do it but do not try to impose your belief on others. It will only backfire.

A good example is Islamic republic of Iran. They tried to imposed the 1400 barbaric rules coming from a barbaric land called Arabia in this century upon civilized highly educated people, They beat up and killed women for refusing to wear damn hijab, shoot people who opposed them, torture and raped them based on barbaric laws. It only backfired. The majority of Iranians today are anti-islam thanks to brutal rule of islamic republic. This will be also Afghanistan in 50 years.

If there was a God there would not been so much oppression, injustice, suffering, dictatorships, poverty in the world.

Down with backward barbaric religions.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

I recall a strip in the Pogo cartoon series, but I am vague on the exact wording. So, words to the effect:

Pogo: Sometimes I would like to ask God why He allows people to starve or be homeless.

Pogo's friend: Well why don't you?

Pogo: Because I'm afriad He would ask me the same question.

I don't know how this relates to MAiD, but it is relevant to our daily life.

To have a medically assisted death, the person has to apply for it and jump through hoops to prove they qualify. The benifit of MAiD over conventional forms of suicide is it allows family to say goodbye and the patient goes while some dignity. Having attended a number of conventional suicides, I can tell you the experience for those loved ones who discover the death is terrible. The old proverb of leaving a handsome corpse is not what the first on the scene are exposed to. 

Debunking the “Death With Dignity” Myth

by Care-Net Blog

From CareNet blog

Posted by Tiffany Dawson on Aug 10, 2017 7:00:00 AM

“Death with dignity” sounds merciful. It sounds peaceful. If I were terminally ill, I wouldn’t want to die a painful death either. I have no doubt that advocates of death with dignity (physician assisted suicide) have good intentions, but beneath the peaceful face of the “death with dignity” movement is a spiritually dark concept that has practical implications.

In particular there are two premises in the “death with dignity” concept that are false.

The first idea, implied in the movement’s name, is that a person can lose his or her dignity by suffering at the end of life and can regain it by choosing when to die and avoiding suffering. This is not true.

According to Merriam Webster, “dignity” means, “the quality or state of being worthy, honored, or esteemed.”

What “death with dignity” advocates forget is that, no matter how much suffering the patient is going through, even if they are suffering without hope of survival, these terminally ill patients are still just as valuable and worthy of life as they were before they were suffering.

Humans cannot lose their dignity. Dignity is something every human inherently possesses, because we are all made in God’s image.

Inducing death, or even letting someone die when that person could live, is an affront to human dignity. It devalues the inherent worth of the individual and says that people can lose their worth or value due to circumstances. But worth is not based on circumstance, it is inherent and cannot be diminished.

True “death with dignity” means letting people die naturally only after everything possible is done to save their lives and there is no possible way left of saving them. It means letting natural causes take over, not human intervention. It means the patients themselves or the parents of extremely young patients decide when to let natural causes take over. And it means the medical personnel and loved ones who surround the suffering patients must treat them with love and dignity to the end, no matter how hard it is to care for them.   unquote

For the rest of the article, go to:

Debunking the “Death With Dignity” Myth « Word & Work (wordandwork.org)

The "death with dignity" movement and there is even an organization that uses that name, are well-meaning people, but terribly misguided.  They simply don't understand that the true dignity of a person is not in how a person dies, but in the fact that everyone is created in the image of God.  The application of the word dignity to death is a terrible deception and falsehood.  Dignity has nothing to do with how a person dies.  Death with dignity is a phrase that could not be further from the truth.

7 minutes ago, blackbird said:

....these terminally ill patients are still just as valuable and worthy of life as they were before they were suffering.

Who on Earth said they weren't?  

Humans cannot lose their dignity. Dignity is something every human inherently possesses, because we are all made in God’s image.

And yes these humans would lose their dignity the moment you said they weren't allowed to conclude their lives on their own terms.  Especially atheists when you tell them it's because your God said so.  

2 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Who on Earth said they weren't?  

The advocates and supporters of doctor-assisted death are the ones who are saying doctor-assisted death is the dignified way to go, which of course is a misuse of the word dignity as explained in the article.  Thousands are falling for it.

You replied so quickly, I doubt you even read the article.  You remind me of a dog down the street that as soon as he hears me walking by, he barks.  Did you reply as soon as I commented without even reading the information or article?