Finally! Years after PROMISED: Trump’s tax documents released

7 hours ago, Hodad said:

And I've pointed out to you that pretending like Democrats have suddenly just started some kind of game makes you seem both naive and ignorant. Lewinsky trial? Benghazi? 

Even if Trump's impeachments had not been absolutely justified (and they certainly were) they wouldn't have been "starting" something. Baseless investigations and obstructionism are the only things left for a Republican party that is a morally and intellectually bankrupt. They no longer have values in which to believe, save for the acquisition and consolidation of power through any means necessary. 

Enjoy the investigations.

14 hours ago, West said:

Rudy Giuliani has always been thought of as an honest guy. He's busted down organized crime as a prosecutor. Why lefties all the sudden say he's lying and a bad guy is questionable... sounds like they are just smearing his character as he's uncovered the biggest organized crime scandal in history and it involves many politicians

The leftist goose steppers here are pro crime.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

You've all made that crystal clear. After all the GOP's constant whining about inflation, crime, homelessness and immigration, and what do y'all decide to tackle first? Hunter Biden's laptop of course. Very telling.

Buckle up Ho...

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Hodad said:

These suuuuuper witty replies remind me very much of your similarly silly threats about the midterm elections. 

What threats? I said they'd win the house and they did. I said there would be investigations and there will.

6 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

I said there would be investigations and there will.

You are correct. You never said the GOP would work towards less inflation, homelessness nor crime. All you threatened was to investigate Hunter... Just like your pea-brained GOP masters, all you've promised is retaliation. I've yet to see a more worthless band of malcontents then all y'all.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

You are correct. You never said the GOP would work towards less inflation, homelessness nor crime. All you threatened was to investigate Hunter... Just like your pea-brained GOP masters, all you've promised is retaliation. I've yet to see a more worthless band of malcontents then all y'all.

Really? Wow. Need I reintroduce you to Adam Schiff...Nancy Pelosi...the entire Democrat house?

Buckle up Beave. You're likely to be in for a rocky trip this year.

15 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Do you ever think Republicans will get around to actually providing the government people elected them to provide?

Of course.

They also do their best to close the bank and the border. Perhaps even resolve some other issues.

That's the difference between Libbies and Conservatives. We can usually walk and chew gum at the same time.

14 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Of course.

They also do their best to close the bank and the border. Perhaps even resolve some other issues.

That's the difference between Libbies and Conservatives. We can usually walk and chew gum at the same time.

They can't even elect a speaker. Until that happens the House can't do anything.