Finally! Years after PROMISED: Trump’s tax documents released

52 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Charge him then.

But they don't.

Would you like to know why?

Just like you, your "experts" got nothin'.

IF you had evidence of ^this, you could post it. But you don't.

Go ahead, and POST YOUR evidence that taking huge expense tax deductions for companies that have ZERO revenue is legal.

I won't hold my breath.

43 minutes ago, West said:

Rudy Giuliani has always been thought of as an honest guy. He's busted down organized crime as a prosecutor. Why lefties all the sudden say he's lying and a bad guy is questionable... sounds like they are just smearing his character as he's uncovered the biggest organized crime scandal in history and it involves many politicians

Rudy started LYING his ass off when he went to work for Trump.

He WAS thought of as an honest guy before he sold his soul to Trump.

Too bad that things changed and you MISSED THAT.

20 minutes ago, ironstone said:

Can you come up with a single plausible explanation as to why any unfriendly or even hostile foreign government would be paying millions of dollars to Hunter Biden, especially given his long history of drug abuse? He has a reputation, and it's clearly not an honorable one. Not to mention, he has little to no expertise in the businesses that he paid so highly for.

Of COURSE they are TRYING to buy influence cheap. Doesn't mean it didn't  get them bupkis.

31 minutes ago, West said:

Rudy Giuliani has always been thought of as an honest guy. 

Until he wasn't. Unfortunately Rudy chose to push a lot of unsubstantiated election fraud garbage. That's just who he is now. It's funny how y'all CT spewing alt-right miscreants don't find it the least bit odd that donalds lawyer is the one who just happens to come up with hunters drives. And now, your trying hard to push y'all's gossip as if it were gospel. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

All you have is assumptions. You've already convicted the whole Biden clan on unsubstantiated accusations. Do not forget, Rudy Giuliani was in possession of those drives. So yeah, your gunna have to do better.

I think there is more evidence, circumstantial as it may be, that Joe and the rest of the Biden clan are heavily involved in pay to play, kickbacks or whatever you want to call it. Even calling it circumstantial is a stretch by me, since it's pretty well known that members of Biden's family have become exceptionally wealthy thanks to Joe's long time in politics.

That's in sharp contrast to the Russia collusion hoax, which was covered almost continuously for a period of years, when there was no evidence that Trump had in any way colluded with Putin. He did not get fair coverage from the MSM with regards to this story, they claimed over and over again, without justification, that he was a Russian agent, Putin's pawn.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, robosmith said:

IF you had evidence of ^this, you could post it. But you don't.

Go ahead, and POST YOUR evidence that taking huge expense tax deductions for companies that have ZERO revenue is legal.

I won't hold my breath.

By all means, please do hold your breath. Hold it until I can figure out what you're talking about. It's going to be a while, I think.

Evidence of what? That Trump hasn't been charged for anything regarding his tax returns. That was my claim. I'm not interested in what you'd like to believe my claim was. I'm telling you what it was. Trump has not been charged with anything. So you would like me to find evidence of nothing for you then, would you? You do understand why that doesn't make sense, I hope?

If you have evidence Trump has been charged for something regarding his tax returns, let's see it. That would be possible...if there was any...but there isn't, because he hasn't been...so it's not.

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, robosmith said:

You guys don't even know what's in them. Experts do

I see. So not you then.

The bought media has already moved this story down a rung and reverted back to screaming about January 6th. Not to worry, they just need to regroup. Stand by for your next delicious morsel about Donald Trump. Now here's Tom with the weather...

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Of COURSE they are TRYING to buy influence cheap. Doesn't mean it didn't  get them bupkis.

So your position is, yeah, foreign governments do pay Hunter a lot of money but that doesn't prove anything. When Joe left his position as VP under Obama, by strange coincidence Hunter's lucrative annual salary got cut in half his paymaster in Ukraine. I guess cutting it in half turned it into a retainer fee.

Hunter Biden's Ukraine salary was cut — after Joe Biden left office (nypost.com)

Several other articles stated that Hunter was paid a whopping $10 million per year by some corrupt Chinese billionaire.

It seems reasonable to assume that since these foreign governments and shady billionaires have continued to pay Hunter Biden a lot of money, they must feel they are getting something valuable in return.

20 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Until he wasn't. Unfortunately Rudy chose to push a lot of unsubstantiated election fraud garbage. That's just who he is now. It's funny how y'all CT spewing alt-right miscreants don't find it the least bit odd that donalds lawyer is the one who just happens to come up with hunters drives. And now, your trying hard to push y'all's gossip as if it were gospel. 

Or the more likely explanation is he's telling the truth... but that couldn't be a thing to the far left conspiracy theorists.. he must actually be a bad guy cause he doesn't support who they do..

You have to believe an awful lot of people are lying to be in your position.. very strange conspiracy minded person you are

Edited by West
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, robosmith said:

Rudy started LYING his ass off when he went to work for Trump.

He WAS thought of as an honest guy before he sold his soul to Trump.

Too bad that things changed and you MISSED THAT.

Hilarious...

"he sold his soul to Trump"

What a drama queen. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Well as I've pointed out numerous times for you fellows, it's all just speculation at this point.

And I've pointed out to you...

It doesn't matter who get convicted. What matters is the destruction. Hell,  those holding up the McCarthy confirmation want more investigations. By the time this is done, a lot of people will lose everything. 

You Libbies wanted to play games...

Welcome to the game.

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

It doesn't matter who get convicted. What matters is the destruction. Hell,  those holding up the McCarthy confirmation want more investigations. By the time this is done, a lot of people will lose everything. 

Welcome to the game.

And I've pointed out to you that pretending like Democrats have suddenly just started some kind of game makes you seem both naive and ignorant. Lewinsky trial? Benghazi? 

Even if Trump's impeachments had not been absolutely justified (and they certainly were) they wouldn't have been "starting" something. Baseless investigations and obstructionism are the only things left for a Republican party that is a morally and intellectually bankrupt. They no longer have values in which to believe, save for the acquisition and consolidation of power through any means necessary. 

7 hours ago, ironstone said:

I think there is more evidence, circumstantial as it may be, that Joe and the rest of the Biden clan are heavily involved in pay to play, kickbacks or whatever you want to call it. Even calling it circumstantial is a stretch by me, since it's pretty well known that members of Biden's family have become exceptionally wealthy thanks to Joe's long time in politics.

That's in sharp contrast to the Russia collusion hoax, which was covered almost continuously for a period of years, when there was no evidence that Trump had in any way colluded with Putin. He did not get fair coverage from the MSM with regards to this story, they claimed over and over again, without justification, that he was a Russian agent, Putin's pawn.

You can keep denying the EVIDENCE of Trump's soliciting and benefitting from Putin's campaign help, but that does not make it false.

It just makes you appear to be a partisan hack and Trump cultist.

Meanwhile, there is evidence that Joe's family was involved in some shady dealing, but NONE that Joe participated monetarily. It is not a crime to profit from OFFERING influence if no influence was ever delivered

And there is NO EVIDENCE that Joe delivered any favors to his family's clients.

You certainly have not posted ANY.

7 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

By all means, please do hold your breath. Hold it until I can figure out what you're talking about. It's going to be a while, I think.

Evidence of what? That Trump hasn't been charged for anything regarding his tax returns. That was my claim. I'm not interested in what you'd like to believe my claim was. I'm telling you what it was. Trump has not been charged with anything. So you would like me to find evidence of nothing for you then, would you? You do understand why that doesn't make sense, I hope?

If you have evidence Trump has been charged for something regarding his tax returns, let's see it. That would be possible...if there was any...but there isn't, because he hasn't been...so it's not.

I told you what tax experts have found in the short time since his taxes were released. Did you not even understand what it means to take huge expense deductions for companies that have NO REVENUE?

Trump has done that for a long time and was told by a judge in the '90s that IT'S NOT LEGAL, but he's started doing it AGAIN.

Maybe give the IRS a few more weeks to catch up, k? After all, Trump's IRS refused to even do the audits of him that their rules REQUIRE. 

Taxation experts see ‘red flags’ in Trump tax returns: ‘There’s fishy looking stuff here’

“Trump seems to be creating huge losses that are suspicious or questionable under current law,” said Steven Rosenthal, a senior fellow at the Urban-Brookings Tax Policy Center, who said he had spent 20 years preparing taxes for corporations and wealthy individuals and “never saw anyone lose money as regularly and as large as Trump lost money year after year.”

Edited by robosmith

7 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

I see. So not you then.

I know a few things the experts have discovered and reported in the last week.

7 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

The bought media has already moved this story down a rung and reverted back to screaming about January 6th. Not to worry, they just need to regroup. Stand by for your next delicious morsel about Donald Trump. Now here's Tom with the weather...

So you're giving Trump a pass on using a violent mob to TRY to overthrow the election?

How's  Q doing these days?

So your position is, yeah, foreign governments do pay Hunter a lot of money but that doesn't prove anything.

At most it proves they thought Hunter was influential. I'd say it's a gamble they lost.

When Joe left his position as VP under Obama, by strange coincidence Hunter's lucrative annual salary got cut in half his paymaster in Ukraine. I guess cutting it in half turned it into a retainer fee.

If you hire someone for influence that makes sense. I would say it is likely his salary was cut because they weren't getting the influence they wanted.

Hunter Biden's Ukraine salary was cut — after Joe Biden left office (nypost.com)

Several other articles stated that Hunter was paid a whopping $10 million per year by some corrupt Chinese billionaire.

Ok, show us the bank records. In any case, Hunter making a profit from private business deals is NOT illegal

Strangely I don't see you complained about MBS handing Jared $2B for him to bail out his bad investments.

It seems reasonable to assume that since these foreign governments and shady billionaires have continued to pay Hunter Biden a lot of money, they must feel they are getting something valuable in return.

Maybe Hunter was feeding them public information. Consultants are often hired for what they know about things with which they are familiar. 

Until you find solid evidence of Joe doing favors for Hunter's employer, you got BUPKIS.

7 hours ago, West said:

Or the more likely explanation is he's telling the truth... but that couldn't be a thing to the far left conspiracy theorists.. he must actually be a bad guy cause he doesn't support who they do..

You have to believe an awful lot of people are lying to be in your position.. very strange conspiracy minded person you are

Rudy's been lying his ass off ever since he started working for Trump. 

If you knew what was happening here in the US, you know that.

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Welcome to the game.

House Republicans are the Keystone Cops, off to a very bad start.