Finally! Years after PROMISED: Trump’s tax documents released

5 minutes ago, robosmith said:

First you have to discard your cognitive dissonance in order to UNDERSTAND what you "see."

Lol.. look at you bud.. you can't question what you watch on CNN because then you wouldn't be part of the group and your sorry existence would crumble 

42 minutes ago, robosmith said:

^Ignorance is bliss.

The disconnect between you and I is I want less taxes. Democrats and lefties in general love to steal money from working people to give to themselves. They claim to care about the poor but enslave them with their policies. 

That's why I couldn't give a flying f about Don Don's taxes 

3 hours ago, reason10 said:

He PRODUCED those tax returns. He gave them to the government. The IRS.

He was under ZERO obligation to give them to THE VIEW or any other Nazi Minister of Propaganda hacks from your side of the aisle.

And if there was a problem with them, the IRS would have found that problem.

You’re the most FOS troll jerk I’ve ever heard of. 

When he said he’d release his returns if he ran for office, it didn’t mean he’d file his taxes with IRS, it meant he’d release them to the public, like every other presidential candidate since Nixon has done.  You are a frickin tool. 

Anyway, President Shlthead said he’d release his returns to the public, didn’t, then sued to block their release to investigators… then he lost a lawsuit in New York because they DID discover tax fraud, and now finally the public will find this criminal’s tax records and we’ll see just how many more laws the motherfqcker has broken.  Ha ha ha.

Edited by Rebound
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, West said:

The disconnect between you and I is I want less taxes. Democrats and lefties in general love to steal money from working people to give to themselves. They claim to care about the poor but enslave them with their policies. 

That's why I couldn't give a flying f about Don Don's taxes 

Yes, we know right wingers have NO RESPECT for the LAW. Like all criminals.

If Don and his ilk paid their taxes, your taxes would not be as high.

But they've got you fooled into blaming the Dems. LMAO

38 minutes ago, Rebound said:

When he said he’d release his returns if he ran for office, it didn’t mean he’d file his taxes with IRS, it meant he’d release them to the public, like every other presidential candidate since Nixon has done.  You are a frickin tool. 

Anyway, President Shlthead said he’d release his returns to the public, didn’t, then sued to block their release to investigators… then he lost a lawsuit in New York because they DID discover tax fraud, and now finally the public will find this criminal’s tax records and we’ll see just how many more laws the motherfqcker has broken.  Ha ha ha.

Actually he said he'd release them when the audit was over. Nobody cared too much about them except the unhinged liberal loonies

32 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Yes, we know right wingers have NO RESPECT for the LAW. Like all criminals.

If Don and his ilk paid their taxes, your taxes would not be as high.

But they've got you fooled into blaming the Dems. LMAO

Your ilk puts taxes on everything. The newest scam is driving the price of food and supplies through the roof through the implementation of the carbon tax. 

Taxed for everything and services still suck hun.. maybe time to admit you are being conned?

Edited by West

17 hours ago, Rebound said:

You're a child. You HATE losing an argument.

Grow a brain, head shaped like a dick. You have lost this argument.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, West said:

Breaking news: Trumps accountants took advantage of tax laws passed by congress to reduce his taxable income like every other American lol

We don't know because they haven't been audited. The only president not to have his taxes audited while in office since Nixon. We know that he paid next to nothing and lost a ton of money for a self titled successful business man.

4 hours ago, West said:

Blame your Democrat brethren for passing the laws. Don't know what else to tell you

You got part of it right: you "don't know."

IF ANYONE passed laws giving Trump unfair tax benefits, it was Republicans.

Got a clue for you: Republicans are the pro-BUSINESS Party, and are easily BOUGHT.

6 hours ago, robosmith said:

You got part of it right: you "don't know."

IF ANYONE passed laws giving Trump unfair tax benefits, it was Republicans.

Got a clue for you: Republicans are the pro-BUSINESS Party, and are easily BOUGHT.

You have TWO answers.

1. PROVE that the tax laws passed were passed SOLELY by the Republicans. (That's not impossible. Just find the tax laws in the tax code https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/26 )    

You can then look up the legislative history of those laws and see which party in the Congress passed them and which president voted for them.

2. PROVE that the new laws are somehow unfair.

As far as easily bought, you might want to check Unelected Joe's bank account after China BUYS HIS RACIST ASS OFF.

https://nypost.com/2022/01/27/chinese-elite-have-paid-some-31m-to-hunter-and-the-bidens/

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2022/10/china-gave-biden-family-5-million-interest-free-forgivable-loan-sen-grassley-says/

https://news.yahoo.com/hunter-biden-paid-millions-chinese-172615419.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall

Boys and girls, this is where the superior educated FLORIDA MAN once again HUMILIATED an uneducated blue state RETARD with a homework assignment.

Is it my imagination, or are you Woke goose steppers getting DUMBER by the minute?

Anyway, roboschitt, DO THE HOMEWORK AND PROVE YOUR POINT OR ADMIT YOU ARE A

E3401_00.jpg?20170324034357

and a

troll.jpg?resize=1064%2C675&ssl=1

NOBODY’S private taxes should be public media propaganda fodder. Trump is going to be back in office and any “law” which allowed this personal privacy violation will be toast. I also expect he’ll sue - and win.

This invites people in such position to simply have NO legal paperwork ties to the USA. Of course, Canada then will be ten times more repugnant.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, RedDog said:

NOBODY’S private taxes should be public media propaganda fodder. Trump is going to be back in office and any “law” which allowed this personal privacy violation will be toast. I also expect he’ll sue - and win.

This invites people in such position to simply have NO legal paperwork ties to the USA. Of course, Canada then will be ten times more repugnant.

Every presidential candidate since Nixon has made his taxes public. Except Trump.

4 minutes ago, RedDog said:

As was his choice. If I have invested in the Kumquat Condom Co. of Thailand, that is not the public business of anyone.

Every president is supposed to have his taxes audited while he is in office. In spite of Trump's claims he was under audit and therefore couldn't release them. It turns out his were not audited. If you are looking for a conspiracy, you might start there.

You are not the head of state of a country who can use his position for personal profit or can be manipulated by foreign governments under the threat of losing those investments.

14 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Every president is supposed to have his taxes audited while he is in office. In spite of Trump's claims he was under audit and therefore couldn't release them. It turns out his were not audited. If you are looking for a conspiracy, you might start there.

You are not the head of state of a country who can use his position for personal profit or can be manipulated by foreign governments under the threat of losing those investments.

You are shifting goalposts again and it's rather sad.