Fair and Unbalanced

Let's Recap: last week it was revealed that Sean Hannity testified under oath that he didn't believe claims of election fraud that he supported on his own show.

One FOX supporter asked for a cite, which I provided - from a right leaning source.  Other than that, no FOX supporter has commented on this.

Unfortunately for FOX, the courts are not programmed and controlled by them.  So the spectre of reality  haunts their narrative when they make the mistake of provoking legal action.

On 12/24/2022 at 11:55 AM, Rebound said:

We were all presented with a complete transcript of what Trump said to the President of Ukraine, and we ALL know that Trump was trying to get him to announce that he was investigating Biden. We also learned that Trump had inexplicably held up shipments of weapons to Ukraine which Congress — and, hence, law — had authorized.  

The US taxpayers don’t pay for foreign weapons so that the President can use the weapons as political bargaining chips for his campaign 

Why don’t you present this transcript, I believe your bias may be skewing your memory on what it contains.

….

One of you left fringe posters reminded me that the video of Joe Biden still exists on Facebook.  Where he bragged about telling the Ukrainian president he’d withhold a billion dollars in aid, unless the investigation into Hunter Biden’s company was dropped.

That illegal interference into another nation’s justice system was ignored, but Trump says something far less egregious, and the left pounces on it like a fat kid on candy.  Hypocrites.

….

Fox News betrayed the right, and signalled their allegiance to the left in 2020.  Hannity is more of a showman than anything else in my book.  I hope that they have to pay a billion, but the fact is, Dominion is dirty.  Tucker is still worth watching, but Fox has been captured.

Much data on Dominion was collected, showing/proving that data from the elections was sent to servers in mainland China.  Which is illegal in US law.  A Chinese national who was implicated on this was arrested in the US, was released pending trial and fled back to China.  He was unofficially allowed to flee.

19 minutes ago, sharkman said:

Fox News betrayed the right, and signalled their allegiance to the left in 2020.  Hannity is more of a showman than anything else in my book.  I hope that they have to pay a billion, but the fact is, Dominion is dirty.  Tucker is still worth watching, but Fox has been captured.

Much data on Dominion was collected, showing/proving that data from the elections was sent to servers in mainland China.  Which is illegal in US law.  A Chinese national who was implicated on this was arrested in the US, was released pending trial and fled back to China.  He was unofficially allowed to flee.

Ok.  Finally a response.  One has selected the Trump version over FOX, but still holds out for Carlson.

Tucker is buddies with Hunter Biden though, so there's that:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10272869/amp/Hunter-Biden-Tucker-Carlson-close-friends-emails-show.html

On 12/23/2022 at 8:18 PM, Michael Hardner said:

You're both falling for a basic distraction tactic.

Hannity just admitted under oath that he doesn't believe what he says on his show.

FOX is no more news than Lucy and Desi were.  It's fiction.

I'm still waiting for an actual video of Sean Hannity actually admitting ANYTHING under oath. That footage would be easy to produce. ANY news source can SAY he did anything. They can SAY he shit in a church pew. But where's the video footage.

This would be an easy slam dunk. Just show the video and tell us to shut up.

21 minutes ago, reason10 said:

1. I'm still waiting for an actual video of Sean Hannity actually admitting ANYTHING under oath. That footage would be easy to produce.  

1. I doubt that the testimony was video recorded.  

Do you think Hannity DIDN'T testify what was reported by multiple news sources?

Just wondering how far you're going to stretch to avoid having to choose between Trump and Hannity...

9 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Ok.  Finally a response.  One has selected the Trump version over FOX, but still holds out for Carlson.

Tucker is buddies with Hunter Biden though, so there's that:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10272869/amp/Hunter-Biden-Tucker-Carlson-close-friends-emails-show.html

So what?  Hunter needs all the friends he can get these days...