Hunter Biden Laptop: No Crime Occurred. Prove Otherwise

2 hours ago, Hodad said:

Yeah, I'm one of those crazy kooks who measures efficacy with outcomes and incidence rather than just looking at a big dumb raw number. Me, and everyone who measures efficacy.

People who wear seatbelts are like 7x less likely to die in a car accident, but for folks with your math skills the real measure of seatbelt efficacy is how many people die in auto accidents each year. ?

And if a seat belt started killing people or malfunctioned you'd have massive recalls...

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Giggle...

Giggle is right!

Next time you open your pie hole about the stupid laptop, we’ll all point to this thread and say that you couldn’t list one single crime or alleged crime.  PROOF that the laptop story is all BS and that you’re full of BS. 

No wonder the GOP got their butts kicked last November.  

Edited by Rebound

14 hours ago, Hodad said:

Yeah, I'm one of those crazy kooks who measures efficacy with outcomes and incidence rather than just looking at a big dumb raw number.

The number of covid deaths isn't a big, dumb raw number. It's the only number that matters. 

FYI we didn't shut down the economy because 10M people got infected each month in order for 400 people to die. We shut down the economy because 400 people were dying each month.

Me, and everyone who measures efficacy.

BS.

How many people get infected by polio each month in order for there to be zero deaths?

If there were 80,000 people getting deathly ill with polio each month after the vaccine rollout but only 200 were dying would the polio vaccine be a success? Or was the polio vaccine a success because no one even got deathly ill with polio and there were almost zero deaths?

At the end of the day we count toe tags, we count serious infections resulting in long-term disabilities, we count serious infections requiring hospitalization, we even count the number of days or work people miss because that's important too. 

When you bring in a vaccine and none of those things change, you don't have a vaccine. You just have an experimental drug that's not really working. 

Again, your only defence of the Pflacebo is that "theoretically, and in results from a secret lab somewhere", there are more people than ever getting infected in order to end up with four times as many dead people in June, July and August of 2022. 

Do you understand that 4 times as many people died of covid this summer as in the previous two summers? 

Do you understand that 4x-'vaxed' people already accounted for 5% of all Canadian covid deaths between Dec 14 2020 and Sept 25th 2022, despite the fact that only a couple million people even had 4 jabs for part of one summer in that two-year span, which encompassed two flu seasons?

FYI when there were 38M unvaccinated Canadians in summer of 2020 almost no one was dying of covid. Why did 4x as many people die in summer of 2022 after 85% of our populations was "vaccinated"? Did the number of polio deaths also go up after the polio vaccine was distributed to the whole country?

Just move your lips and I'll answer for you, because you need to get one right: "No - the number of polio deaths didn't go up after the polio vaccine came out".  

Dude, you're not grounded in reality. You're not even flirting with reality. You're either delusional, stupid, or a liar. FYI deaths absolutely should have gone down after a successful vax rollout. They never should have gone up. Deaths among fully vaccinated people shouldn't be directly proportional to their percentage of the population if it's working. Those are just facts, and when you can't deal with the most basic facts of all, you're not dealing in reality.

The "vax" we have isn't lowering our death toll - we either need something better or covid just isn't that big of a  deal. 

People who wear seatbelts are like 7x less likely to die in a car accident, but for folks with your math skills the real measure of seatbelt efficacy is how many people die in auto accidents each year. ? 

I never said that seatbelts didn't work. Stop making stupid analogies to try to pretend that it's ok for a vaccine to do absolutely nothing. 

The number of people driving, and the number of miles that people drive each year had to go up constantly for the deaths to keep going up. Congestion on the roads had to get worse in order for that to happen. Younger and younger people had to start getting access to cars for that to happen.

Nothing changed in order for covid deaths to stay the same/go up. It's not like more Canadians got exposed to covid since the vax rollout, we just started testing more people.

For all the times that I've had covid I've never had a positive test show up at a Dr's office. I might have had it 3 times. I don't know. I don't care. I'm still alive though, and that's important to me. 

1 hour ago, Rebound said:

Giggle is right!

Next time you open your pie hole about the stupid laptop, we’ll all point to this thread and say that you couldn’t list one single crime or alleged crime.  PROOF that the laptop story is all BS and that you’re full of BS. 

No wonder the GOP got their butts kicked last November.  

Lol...oh the new congress is gonna be so much fun to watch.

Enjoy the multiple investigations.

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Focus:  A REPUBLICAN Justice Department convicted over a dozen of Trump’s close associates with felonies. Not INVESTIGATED.  They were CONVICTED.  
Im happy to put down a cash bet that no Republican-lead investigation of Democrats will end in a conviction, except maybe over Hunter’s taxes. 

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

It's already fun to watch the complete disorganization and infighting. LMAO

McCarthy's ongoing speaker battle paralyzes House

Kevin McCarthy’s imperiled speakership bid is threatening to incapacitate Republicans during a crucial planning period, virtually guaranteeing a sluggish start for the new House majority,” Politico reports.

The GOP leader on Thursday took the unusual step of punting conferencewide races for committee leadership slots until after his speaker election on Jan. 3, a maneuver that could help insulate him from disgruntled members who fall short in those contests and their allies.”

But that delay will also mean days, if not weeks, of uncertainty for GOP committees as they begin their stint in the majority. Some of the most important panels, including those charged with tax-writing and border security, won’t be able to prepare bills, tee up hearings, or even hire staff. While some House committees already have uncontested leaders in place, those chairs won’t be able to choose their member lineup or potentially pay staff. The GOP’s subpoena power, too, will be frozen.

26%20copy.jpg
Edited by robosmith
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Rebound said:

Focus:  A REPUBLICAN Justice Department convicted over a dozen of Trump’s close associates with felonies. Not INVESTIGATED.  They were CONVICTED.  
Im happy to put down a cash bet that no Republican-lead investigation of Democrats will end in a conviction, except maybe over Hunter’s taxes. 

Lol...enjoy the show.

22 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Lol...enjoy the show.

We are.

Wall Street Journal Editorial: Republican Party Masochists in Congress

If a Martian arrived in Washington this week not knowing who had won the November election, he’d be forgiven for thinking it was the Democrats. Usually the losers are in disarray, but not this time.

Democrats in the House minority have completed a seamless change of House leadership to a younger generation with little internal dissent. But Republicans, who ostensibly won the majority, can’t even find the votes to elect a GOP Speaker, much less agree on budget strategy or much of anything else.

The GOP dysfunction since Election Day won’t matter if it teaches Republicans that their only chance of influencing policy is to stay united. On the evidence so far, however, Republicans are the gang that couldn’t shoot straight—except at one another. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

The number of covid deaths isn't a big, dumb raw number. It's the only number that matters. 

FYI we didn't shut down the economy because 10M people got infected each month in order for 400 people to die. We shut down the economy because 400 people were dying each month.

BS.

How many people get infected by polio each month in order for there to be zero deaths?

If there were 80,000 people getting deathly ill with polio each month after the vaccine rollout but only 200 were dying would the polio vaccine be a success? Or was the polio vaccine a success because no one even got deathly ill with polio and there were almost zero deaths?

At the end of the day we count toe tags, we count serious infections resulting in long-term disabilities, we count serious infections requiring hospitalization, we even count the number of days or work people miss because that's important too. 

When you bring in a vaccine and none of those things change, you don't have a vaccine. You just have an experimental drug that's not really working. 

Again, your only defence of the Pflacebo is that "theoretically, and in results from a secret lab somewhere", there are more people than ever getting infected in order to end up with four times as many dead people in June, July and August of 2022. 

Do you understand that 4 times as many people died of covid this summer as in the previous two summers? 

Do you understand that 4x-'vaxed' people already accounted for 5% of all Canadian covid deaths between Dec 14 2020 and Sept 25th 2022, despite the fact that only a couple million people even had 4 jabs for part of one summer in that two-year span, which encompassed two flu seasons?

FYI when there were 38M unvaccinated Canadians in summer of 2020 almost no one was dying of covid. Why did 4x as many people die in summer of 2022 after 85% of our populations was "vaccinated"? Did the number of polio deaths also go up after the polio vaccine was distributed to the whole country?

Just move your lips and I'll answer for you, because you need to get one right: "No - the number of polio deaths didn't go up after the polio vaccine came out".  

Dude, you're not grounded in reality. You're not even flirting with reality. You're either delusional, stupid, or a liar. FYI deaths absolutely should have gone down after a successful vax rollout. They never should have gone up. Deaths among fully vaccinated people shouldn't be directly proportional to their percentage of the population if it's working. Those are just facts, and when you can't deal with the most basic facts of all, you're not dealing in reality.

The "vax" we have isn't lowering our death toll - we either need something better or covid just isn't that big of a  deal. 

I never said that seatbelts didn't work. Stop making stupid analogies to try to pretend that it's ok for a vaccine to do absolutely nothing. 

The number of people driving, and the number of miles that people drive each year had to go up constantly for the deaths to keep going up. Congestion on the roads had to get worse in order for that to happen. Younger and younger people had to start getting access to cars for that to happen.

Nothing changed in order for covid deaths to stay the same/go up. It's not like more Canadians got exposed to covid since the vax rollout, we just started testing more people.

For all the times that I've had covid I've never had a positive test show up at a Dr's office. I might have had it 3 times. I don't know. I don't care. I'm still alive though, and that's important to me. 

Blah, blah, blah. You've posted this same asinine crap SO many times. 

It's like if sometime showed you data that wearing a "bulletproof' vest makes it 5x more likely that you'll survive a shooting incident ànd you say, "Nah, I only way to know it's they work is to look at how many shooting deaths there are each year." 

The data is right there. It's been shown to you over and over again. There is a reason that every medical organization on the planet disagrees with you, it's sure as hell not because you've outsmarted them. Jeebus.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, robosmith said:

Ah yes. Much like the battle Pelosi had when the Democrats took the house.

This will pass. No matter who gets the gavel...it's gonna be used on the Biden family. Don't worry.

8 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Ah yes. Much like the battle Pelosi had when the Democrats took the house.

This will pass. No matter who gets the gavel...it's gonna be used on the Biden family. Don't worry.

There was no battle for power when Democrats took the House. Nancy Pelosi spent 20 years in a Congress before being elected House Minority Leader in 2003.  In the 2006 midterms, Democrats took control of the House for the first time since 1994, and Pelosi became Speaker of the House without conflict… and the most powerful woman to ever hold any elected office in the world, until Kamala Harris was elected Vice President. 

https://www.thenation.com/article/archive/january-4-2007-nancy-pelosi-becomes-first-woman-elected-speaker-house-representatives/tnamp/

If the GOP manages to elect a leader in Congress, I fully expect a bunch of stupid clown show investigations. DeSantis already wants to “investigate” Covid vaccinations, of all things.  I’m sure the GOP will find other important things to investigate, like why comic books are so expensive, why The Little Mermaid is black, and whether we should amend the US Constitution to make it illegal to kneel in front of the flag. Important things.  

Edited by Rebound
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Rebound said:

There was no battle for power when Democrats took the House. Nancy Pelosi spent 20 years in a Congress before being elected House Minority Leader in 2003.  In the 2006 midterms, Democrats took control of the House for the first time since 1994, and Pelosi became Speaker of the House without conflict… and the most powerful woman to ever hold any elected office in the world, until Kamala Harris was elected Vice President. 

https://www.thenation.com/article/archive/january-4-2007-nancy-pelosi-becomes-first-woman-elected-speaker-house-representatives/tnamp/

If the GOP manages to elect a leader in Congress, I fully expect a bunch of stupid clown show investigations. DeSantis already wants to “investigate” Covid vaccinations, of all things.  I’m sure the GOP will find other important things to investigate, like why comic books are so expensive, why The Little Mermaid is black, and whether we should amend the US Constitution to make it illegal to kneel in front of the flag. Important things.  

They should probably revisit Hershel Walker's dilemma wrt whether it's better to be a vampire or werewolf. 

Maybe he should have included being a Senator. LMAO

13 hours ago, Hodad said:

Blah, blah, blah. You've posted this same asinine crap SO many times. 

It's like if sometime showed you data that wearing a "bulletproof' vest makes it 5x more likely that you'll survive a shooting incident ànd you say, "Nah, I only way to know it's they work is to look at how many shooting deaths there are each year." 

The data is right there. It's been shown to you over and over again. There is a reason that every medical organization on the planet disagrees with you, it's sure as hell not because you've outsmarted them. Jeebus.

You love using ridiculous analogies to make your point because you can't speak to the actual topic:

FYI the number of covid deaths is the absolute main stat, period. Nothing else even comes close.

We shut down our economy and forced young people to take the jab even though they didn't need it - BECAUSE SO MANY PEOPLE WERE DYING.

The vax was supposed to reduce that number and it did not. Not even by 1%. In fact, covid deaths were 4x higher this summer than in 2021 and even 2020.

Media and politicians in 2020: "Too many people are dying. We need a vaccine or some form of treatment! Everything has to stay shut down until we have a vaccine or treatment!"

Big Phrama: "Forget about treatments, and especially off-patent meds, we have a vaccine that is safe and 96% effective!" 

2021 and 2022 Stats: "The vax isn't safe and the same number of people are still dying, sometimes more."

Media: "The vax is safe and effective. There's no need to talk about how many people are dying anymore. Don't look at stats, listen to our message."

WCMan: "The same number of people are still dying now as before the vax rollout. 86% of covid deaths are among the multi-vaxed, as per Health Canada's own stats. The vax failed."

Hodad: "The number of deaths doesn't matter! Covid tests revealed that there are way more vaccinated people getting infected just to end up dying at the exact same rate as the unvaxed. It is a huge success. Does staying on a cruse ship make you less vulnerable to shark attacks? Of course it does, you just don't know anything!"

5 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

You love using ridiculous analogies to make your point because you can't speak to the actual topic:

FYI the number of covid deaths is the absolute main stat, period. Nothing else even comes close.

We shut down our economy and forced young people to take the jab even though they didn't need it - BECAUSE SO MANY PEOPLE WERE DYING.

The vax was supposed to reduce that number and it did not. Not even by 1%. In fact, covid deaths were 4x higher this summer than in 2021 and even 2020.

Media and politicians in 2020: "Too many people are dying. We need a vaccine or some form of treatment! Everything has to stay shut down until we have a vaccine or treatment!"

Big Phrama: "Forget about treatments, and especially off-patent meds, we have a vaccine that is safe and 96% effective!" 

2021 and 2022 Stats: "The vax isn't safe and the same number of people are still dying, sometimes more."

Media: "The vax is safe and effective. There's no need to talk about how many people are dying anymore. Don't look at stats, listen to our message."

WCMan: "The same number of people are still dying now as before the vax rollout. 86% of covid deaths are among the multi-vaxed, as per Health Canada's own stats. The vax failed."

Hodad: "The number of deaths doesn't matter! Covid tests revealed that there are way more vaccinated people getting infected just to end up dying at the exact same rate as the unvaxed. It is a huge success. Does staying on a cruse ship make you less vulnerable to shark attacks? Of course it does, you just don't know anything!"

No, I employ analogies because you've proven incapable of comprehending the actual topic and the analogies perfectly illustrate how truly absurd your position is. 

It you didn't have incidence data, big dumb raw numbers might be your best*directional* data. But it's clumsy and often leads to poor conclusions, as the seatbelt example illustrates. However, if you do have the incidence data (and we do!) then there is no guesswork. You can simply look and see the direct effect on hospitalization and mortality.

^^This is indisputably and obviously true. But you are so damn invested in the holidays bogus vax failure narrative that you will do anything to avoid acknowledging facts that are clear in the incidence data. There is no question that the vaccine makes any individual dramatically less likely to be hospitalized or to die. It's visible in the data. It's*explicitly* stated in the reports and analysis. You can keep your head up your ass and ignore all of that, but it won't change the reality. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Rebound said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/sixteen-democrats-sign-letter-opposing-pelosi-speaker-n938066

7 hours ago, robosmith said:

Really? What ultra-left policies and committee chairs were extorted from and agreed to by Pelosi?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/sixteen-democrats-sign-letter-opposing-pelosi-speaker-n938066

Go home. Ur really quite boring most of the time.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hodad said:

No, I employ analogies because you've proven incapable of comprehending the actual topic and the analogies perfectly illustrate how truly absurd your position is. 

You use analogies because you can't start a sentence with "The number of deaths doesn't matter..."

It you didn't have incidence data, big dumb raw numbers might be your best*directional* data. But it's clumsy and often leads to poor conclusions, as the seatbelt example illustrates. However, if you do have the incidence data (and we do!) then there is no guesswork. You can simply look and see the direct effect on hospitalization and mortality.

Dude, the covid lockdowns were based on the number of deaths. They were pimping the death toll on the news every day. Now that the numbers are.......... actually the same or more, they don't talk about them anymore because "the vax is working" lol. 

The only reason why "cases" are up is "testing" is up, and that's because covid fear porn victims are over-tested. 

^^This is indisputably and obviously true. But you are so damn invested in the holidays bogus vax failure narrative that you will do anything to avoid acknowledging facts that are clear in the incidence data.

Incidence is nothing when you're talking about a virus which is famous for asymptomatic carriers and extremely mild cases.

There is no question that the vaccine makes any individual dramatically less likely to be hospitalized or to die.

85% of Canadians are "vaccinated". 86% of covid deaths here are among the "vaccinated".

Explain to me how their chances of dying are dramatically lower when their chance of dying is exactly the same....

It's not like 85% of Canadians are vaxed and only 60% of covid deaths are among the vaxed. It's 85% vaxed, 86% of covid deaths. That's not "dramatically lower", it's "directly proportional to their % of the population". 

100% of vaxtards have their heads lodged in their arses. 

It's visible in the data.

The data is actually where it is 100% contradicted.

It's*explicitly* stated in the reports and analysis. 

It is stated in Pfizer's reports and analysis, fwiw.

You can keep your head up your ass and ignore all of that, but it won't change the reality. 

You can keep your head up your ass and pretend that 86% of covid deaths occurring among 85% of the population is some kind of dramatic success story, that's actually consistent with your logic in every other thread. 

• Thanks 1