Liberal rumours.

Army Guy

3 hours ago, blackbird said:

Not Germaine to the topic - thread drift

This was my critisism of my own deleted post where I posted something that was not only thread drift but my comment was poorly thought out. I apologize to you Blackbird.

Back to the Liberal Rumours, a couple of days ago, I pointed out that the Liberals will win the next election because the CPC do not have enough seats or the ability to gain enough seats to deny the Liberals another minority. No sooner did I post that, than the CPC picked up a few more seats in the polls and the grits have dropped a couple. It is clear I have a secret super power. When I say someone is going to win something, they lose. It doesn't matter if it is the Liberals, the Bluejays, or the GOP.I wonder if there is money to be made...no, I will use my powers for the good of humanity.

Edited by Queenmandy85
  • Thanks 1

Another poll just come out, this one asks a couple of questions one about who is in favor of an election in 2023, second one is whom is more popular... and for you liberal voters out there, you might want to get your crying towels out, I know a lot of things will change from now until election is called, but i do like these numbers. And they are in the right places as well, Ont and Atlantic Canada. and in majority territory. I guess there is a Santa Claus, and he is now my favorite fat guy. You liberals are all on the naughty list.

As for Justin Trudeau, the majority of voters in every part of the country, except Quebec, think it is time for him to step down. Nationwide, 54% say Trudeau should step down as prime minister and Liberal leader to let someone else take over.

That viewpoint has the highest level of support in Alberta (65%), followed by 57% in Atlantic Canada (57%) and Ontario, Saskatchewan and Manitoba (all 56%).

While a majority want Trudeau to go, just 27% of Canadians believe he will take the proverbial walk in the snow.

here is some more bad news , I know it is just a poll, but these numbers just keep getting higher.

If there is an election, Conservative Leader Pierre Poilievre sits at a respectable 41% approval rating, including 42% in Ontario and Atlantic Canada, two areas where he needs the Conservatives to pick up seats. While 42% may seem low, it’s above the level of voter support he would need to form a majority government.

LILLEY: Majority of Canadians want Trudeau to step down in 2023 (msn.com)

14 hours ago, blackbird said:

It is peculiar that you would get choked by the odd comment I make related to God and the Bible and say it is thread Hi-jack, when in fact there are countless meaningless banter back and forth by other people that have nothing to do with liberal-rumours whatever that is supposed to mean.  You said nothing to them.   I think you are really revealing your bigotry against religion, the Bible, Christianity.  

As mentioned before . . . there is a forum on this site that caters to religion.  Your endless preaching has nothing to do with the 'Liberal rumours' thread in the 'Federal Politics' forum. You call me a bigot, you reveal yourself as the zealot you are

Expect another multi-big paragraph response from you . . . can you pare it down to 50-60 sentences and 4x twenty line paragraphs?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Nefarious Banana said:

As mentioned before . . . there is a forum on this site that caters to religion.  Your endless preaching has nothing to do with the 'Liberal rumours' thread in the 'Federal Politics' forum. You call me a bigot, you reveal yourself as the zealot you are

Expect another multi-big paragraph response from you . . . can you pare it down to 50-60 sentences and 4x twenty line paragraphs?

I know its tough to hear that a lot of politics is godless atheism and immorality and should be exposed for what it is.  I prefer to talk about politics in the light of the Bible.  Light exposes darkness.

• Downvote 2

44 minutes ago, Nefarious Banana said:

Politics and biblical beliefs cannot be separated and locked into separate categories or rooms.  They are inter-related.

Two: God is calling us to participate in politics

I have been privileged over the years to know several Christians in political leadership, both as their pastor and as their friend. One of the frequent concerns I have heard them express is the common misperception that Christians have done all they need to do if they elect Christians to office.

The fact is, voting is vital, but it is just the beginning of our biblical responsibility with regard to politics.

It is true that “our citizenship is in heaven” (Philippians 3:20), but it is also true that we are to be good stewards of our time on earth. The Lord told his exiled people in Babylon:

Build houses and live in them; plant gardens and eat their produce. Take wives and have sons and daughters; take wives for your sons, and give your daughters in marriage, that they may bear sons and daughters; multiply there, and do not decrease. But seek the welfare of the city where I have sent you into exile, and pray to the Lord on its behalf, for in its welfare you will find your welfare (Jeremiah 29:5–7).

As the “salt of the earth” and the “light of the world” (Matthew 5:13–14), the flourishing of our world is, in part, our responsibility. If I have the only light in a dark room, its darkness is my fault. Caring for our culture and engaging in its political processes is part of good citizenship for God’s people.   unquote

What does the Bible say about politics? - Denison Forum

Bible believers are the "salt of the earth".    Matthew 5:13 KJV

There, that wasn't too big.

• Downvote 2

On 12/25/2022 at 4:02 PM, ExFlyer said:

Of course it does not.  Nothing makes sense to tree huggers. LOL

BC and other provinces are preserving forests and doing a great job of allowing forestry economics to thrive.

There have been tree huggers like you for many decades and things are not as fatal as you whined about way back then. The industry is managed just fine.

Tree huggers worship the false god of Mother Earth.

• Downvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/26/2022 at 11:11 PM, Queenmandy85 said:

Back to the Liberal Rumours, a couple of days ago, I pointed out that the Liberals will win the next election because the CPC do not have enough seats or the ability to gain enough seats to deny the Liberals another minority. No sooner did I post that, than the CPC picked up a few more seats in the polls and the grits have dropped a couple. It is clear I have a secret super power. When I say someone is going to win something, they lose. It doesn't matter if it is the Liberals, the Bluejays, or the GOP.I wonder if there is money to be made...no, I will use my powers for the good of humanity.

Damn! The polls now show a CPC minority. Mr. Poilievre owes me but I am now 75 years old and my long wait for a Senate seat is over, unfulfilled. ?