Liberal rumours.

Army Guy

24 minutes ago, Nefarious Banana said:

I'm speaking to you.  This thread is called 'Liberal rumours' . . . . it is not your personal pulpit.

I made my point on the top of "liberal rumours" and somebody challenged or commented on it and I responded with what you call my personal pulpit.  

The fact is liberal government policies are often immoral and fall into the spiritual realm, that is, they require a response from the Bible.  Lots of people on here reject that because they are secular humanists.  I am not willing to go along with the works of the Devil and that is why I resist with God's infallible word, the Bible.  Like it lump it.   You are free to ignore it.

Edited by blackbird

6 minutes ago, blackbird said:

I never said it is my "personal pulpit".  I see everyone else including yourself uses it for their personal pulpit.  Of course what you say is not preaching but is a superior authorized opinion, but mine is not?

Most every thread you're involved in eventually turns to your preaching.  It gets tiring.  Please stop.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Nefarious Banana said:

Most every thread you're involved in eventually turns to your preaching.  It gets tiring.  Please stop.

You have every right to say that, but I disagree entirely.   You have as much right to preach your philosophy or whatever on these threads, but you should respect my right to my view.  This is not Communist China or Iran or do you agree with freedom of speech?  Freedom of speech includes freedom of religious beliefs and the Bible.  We are not a Communist country.

4 minutes ago, blackbird said:

You have every right to say that, but I disagree entirely.   You have as much right to preach your philosophy or whatever on these threads, but you should respect my right to my view.  

The question isn't about respecting your religious views, it's about your compulsion to insert your religious views into virtually every thread you're involved in.  Your religious views have nothing to do with the subject of this thread which is 'Liberal rumours'.

There is a forum available on this site that specifically deals with religion.  Perhaps you could make use of it.

• Like 1

Just now, Nefarious Banana said:

The question isn't about respecting your religious views, it's about your compulsion to insert your religious views into virtually every thread you're involved in.  Your religious views have nothing to do with the subject of this thread which is 'Liberal rumours'.

There is a forum available on this site that specifically deals with religion.  Perhaps you could make use of it.

No, I disagree.  Biblical beliefs have everything to do with much of politics and what political parties are doing.  I explained that before.  I don't think I will opt to be relegated to the back room but will comment on topics from my perspective even if that includes the Bible.   Many liberals policies are contrary to the Bible and must be exposed as such.

37 minutes ago, eyeball said:

You're kidding. You can't see this at glance?

How many leaders does our country have? How many Canadians are there?  1 : 38 million.

Does it matter if a portion of that 38 million don't care their interest was violated? I don't think so.

I challenged to to defend your statement "I just think on those occasions when someone entrusted with looking after the public's interest does put their own first the trust they violate is amplified by the fact it's violating millions upon millions of people all at once "

So, please, provide evidence to your statement/accusation.  I am not liberal or conservative or NDP, I am apolitical so I really do not care who you accuse but, prove your allegations.

46 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

I challenged to to defend your statement "I just think on those occasions when someone entrusted with looking after the public's interest does put their own first the trust they violate is amplified by the fact it's violating millions upon millions of people all at once "

So, please, provide evidence to your statement/accusation.  I am not liberal or conservative or NDP, I am apolitical so I really do not care who you accuse but, prove your allegations.

I am meeting your challenge - one step at a time. You're still stuck on the first step, presumably.

What is it about 1 : 38 million you don't get exactly? It's 1 leader/party/government whatever vs 38 million.  Subtract the partisans if you must but it still several millions of people. If you deceive me it's no big deal, deceiving millions amplifies that to a bigger deal.

Do you really insist on pretending you can't get that? 

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

I am meeting your challenge - one step at a time. You're still stuck on the first step, presumably.

What is it about 1 : 38 million you don't get exactly? It's 1 leader/party/government whatever vs 38 million.  Subtract the partisans if you must but it still several millions of people. If you deceive me it's no big deal, deceiving millions amplifies that to a bigger deal.

Do you really insist on pretending you can't get that? 

You make no sense.

""I just think on those occasions when someone entrusted with looking after the public's interest does put their own first the trust they violate is amplified by the fact it's violating millions upon millions of people all at once "

"looking after the public's interest does put their own first

Who? What? When? Where? Prove it.

34 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Look you're just not stupid enough to not get it. Quit playing games.

30 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Yes it certainly can alright. Never said it didn't did I?

Just pay attention to exactly what I write. I don't deflect easily.

If I don't "get it" then you must be a poor communicator.

No games. Just asking for you to prove your statement and all you do is sidestep.

"someone entrusted with looking after the public's interest does put their own firstWho are you talking about and what interests are they putting first??

"trust they violate is amplified"   Trust in what? What trust is violated??

Answer the questions. Prove it.

You making vague statement, vague claims, unproven, unsubstantiated accusations seem to be your forte lately. Back up yourself, you have credibility then but now, you are a blowhard.

Edited by ExFlyer

10 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Yes, a year after the replanting the whole forest is growing back?

Why not give me all of the money in your account and I will be slowly giving it back to you over the next 150 years?

But before I give it back, I may take all of it again from you in 30 years from now with the same promise to return it to you after 150 years.

You seem to be OK with this concept.

Edited by cougar

6 hours ago, blackbird said:

I made my point on the top of "liberal rumours" and somebody challenged or commented on it and I responded with what you call my personal pulpit.  

I love it when blackbird, exflyer and nefarious banana grab themselves by the necks in a never ending pissing match.

• Downvote 1

13 hours ago, cougar said:

Why not give me all of the money in your account and I will be slowly giving it back to you over the next 150 years?

But before I give it back, I may take all of it again from you in 30 years from now with the same promise to return it to you after 150 years.

You seem to be OK with this concept.

What an absolutely foolish analogy.

Why don't you go on a diet and wait while I plant the seeds for wheat so you can eat some bread.

But before I give you bread, I may take it all again from you this year and you will have to wait till next year and give you the same promise every year.

You seem to be unaware of the planting harvesting and re-planting concept.

13 hours ago, eyeball said:

Ok so you've bolded the 20 or so words you don't get a couple of times now.  Did you try using a dictionary and going through them one by one?

Have you tried to validate, verify and prove your accusations??

Oh no? Figures.  Just throwing accusations without evidence. It's called misinformation or disinformation or just plain BS.

Still waiting for your proof.

Edited by ExFlyer

3 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Have you tried to validate, verify and prove your accusations??

Oh no? Figures.  Just throwing accusations without evidence. It's called misinformation or disinformation or just plain BS.

Still waiting for your proof.

I'm accusing us, of allowing for the secrecy in our governance that prevents evidence from being obtained.  Evidence of that is in our inability to validate the claims and counter-claims of the various players caught up in the SNC affair for example.  The resulting divisiveness and further erosion of mistrust stemming from that affair does not serve anyone's interests, least of all the public's.

The proof of the increased mistrust is in the Angus Reid poll I linked to previously and the consequence is evidenced in the AR poll indicating the erosion of faith in democracy.

You seem to be arguing our interests are best served by maintaining the status quo as far as our systems of accountability go and cite the fear of paralysis and micro-management with no evidence of why or even what these mean.

1 hour ago, blackbird said:

The major flaw in democracy is it allows the uneducated godless reprobates, and degenerates to vote and select the winners.  There are no qualifications to be able to cast a ballot.  The consequences are predictable.

You are absolutely wrong as usual.  This is not the flaw.  Educated or not, you will always be lied to and deceived by politicians.

The major flaw is the lack of accountability for not making good on pre-election promises.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cougar said:

You are absolutely wrong as usual.  This is not the flaw.  Educated or not, you will always be lied to and deceived by politicians.

The major flaw is the lack of accountability for not making good on pre-election promises.

Integrity, responsibility foreign to Liberals

Letters: Mary Ng and Canada's self-entitled Liberals (msn.com)

No, I'm not wrong.  The world is a fallen, corrupt place.  Just look around.  I am far from perfect, but I admit that mankind is a fallen corrupt race and needs to be redeemed one by one.

1 hour ago, blackbird said:

Integrity, responsibility foreign to Liberals

Letters: Mary Ng and Canada's self-entitled Liberals (msn.com)

No, I'm not wrong.  The world is a fallen, corrupt place.  Just look around.  I am far from perfect, but I admit that mankind is a fallen corrupt race and needs to be redeemed one by one.

This is a different line from blaming the uneducated for our misfortunes.  For that you are wrong. 

As for the world being a fallen corrupt place, you are correct.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, eyeball said:

I'm accusing us, of allowing for the secrecy in our governance that prevents evidence from being obtained.  Evidence of that is in our inability to validate the claims and counter-claims of the various players caught up in the SNC affair for example.  The resulting divisiveness and further erosion of mistrust stemming from that affair does not serve anyone's interests, least of all the public's.

The proof of the increased mistrust is in the Angus Reid poll I linked to previously and the consequence is evidenced in the AR poll indicating the erosion of faith in democracy.

You seem to be arguing our interests are best served by maintaining the status quo as far as our systems of accountability go and cite the fear of paralysis and micro-management with no evidence of why or even what these mean.

SNC Lavalin, 2 elections ago, won by the perpetrators so the public seemed OK with it.

A poll means nothing in between elections and even during elections Angus Reid was way wrong.

I am not arguing at all, just holding you to proving your statements. Who, when and what were the results. You have done as much as you can to avoid answering. Obvious to me that you are just making rectal plucks with no real proof.

52 minutes ago, cougar said:

This is a different line from blaming the uneducated for our misfortunes.  For that you are wrong. 

As for the world being a fallen corrupt place, you are correct.

Not wrong.  I did not blame the uneducated entirely for the corrupt system.  The broken corrupt system is a consequence of the fallen human nature.  The uneducated are just a corrupt, and have a fallen nature, just the same as everyone else. They are voting too and therefore are still accountable for the corrupt system.  Without the knowledge from the Bible of good and evil, or right and wrong, society is bound to choose the wrong things.