Liberal rumours.

Army Guy

28 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

Justin is not smart enough to run this goat rodeo anyway, someone has been pulling the strings and I'm pretty sure it is not Justin. besides it's not going to happen, to much work for Canadians, 

That is what is happening as we speak, when, all one has to do is go back to the posts when we were talking about PP being selected as leader. He was not fit to run a gangbang in the local red light district. todays polls have him at 36 % when it was said nobody is going to throw him their support, it is happening slowly, and we have not even begin the election cycle. 

But hey it is your vote do what ever you want with it. And if that is supporting this government well, we already know what your getting, more lies, and deceit and not much getting done. It seems a lot of Canadians are into that. That and whining and pointing fingers. I'm just hoping Canada can survive 4 more years of liberal leadership.  

Prime Ministers don't run the show. They are part of a team. The position is not only redundant, it is an impediment. Eliminating the position does not require any amendment to the constitution. All that is required is for the incumbant PM to resign or be dismissed and not appoint anyone else. The ministry continues as normal without the added expence of renovating 24 Sussex.

44 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

He was not fit to run a gangbang in the local red light district. todays polls have him at 36 % when it was said nobody is going to throw him their support, it is happening slowly, and we have not even begin the election cycle. 

The Grits and CPC are in a statistical tie in the polls. CPC 34% and LPC 32% with a margin of error +- 4%. In a reverse of MacDonald's strategy, it is the CPC that are hived. The popular vote doesn't help Mr. Poilievre if it is concentrated in fewer ridings. The seat  spread is 147 LPC to 133 CPC. With the rest of the seats in progressive ridings, the CPC has a hard row to hoe if they are going to eat the NDP and Bloc's lunch. Unless they can pull off that miracle and win 171 seats, that's 38 progressive and bloc constituencies, Prime Minister Trudeau will win another minority in 2025.

2 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

You think and dream impurity. Not me.

You are incorrect, I thought about it and your take on it and determined you are paranoid and think there is a crook around every corner and no one is trustworthy and no one takes this country seriously and does what is best for it.

Well you haven't read enough because I don't think that at all and in fact believe there are more good people in government than bad.  I just think on those occasions when someone entrusted with looking after the public's interest does put their own first the trust they violate is amplified by the fact it's violating millions upon millions of people all at once - years of this is like a slow cancer or rust in that it never sleeps. It can only be left untreated for so long before something breaks.  AFAIC verification is the next step on the same path of making the government more accountable to the public that we started down when creating things like the Lobbying Act, the Transparency and Accountability Act, Freedom of Information.

9 minutes ago, eyeball said:

I believe there are more good people in government than bad. .............

You think there are more good people than bad in government?  

Then why do we have abortion on demand?

Why do we have assisted suicide and government pressing ahead with offering it to mentally ill people?  One of few countries in the world to do such a thing.

Why do we have catch and release of criminals?

Why do we have regular government ethics violations?

Why do we have legalized marijuana sales?

Why do we have de-criminalization of hard drugs in B.C.?

Why do we have many other evil things going on that shouldn't be?  

"20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! 21 Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!"   Isaiah 5: 20, 21  KJV

Edited by blackbird

10 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Once again with an anonymous unknown location photo.

The thing with your choice of photos is that that is a logged forest and after re-planting, it looks completely different. It takes less than a year to see the difference and to see the new growth.

Pick a photo from any area of BC to show me how good it is - anywhere from the interior to the coast, where there is a road nearby.

Are you telling me a year after the replanting the whole forest is back?   

• Like 1

15 hours ago, eyeball said:

Well you haven't read enough because I don't think that at all and in fact believe there are more good people in government than bad.  I just think on those occasions when someone entrusted with looking after the public's interest does put their own first the trust they violate is amplified by the fact it's violating millions upon millions of people all at once - years of this is like a slow cancer or rust in that it never sleeps. It can only be left untreated for so long before something breaks.  AFAIC verification is the next step on the same path of making the government more accountable to the public that we started down when creating things like the Lobbying Act, the Transparency and Accountability Act, Freedom of Information.

I challenge you to provide evidence of your accusation/theory.

15 hours ago, blackbird said:

You think there are more good people than bad in government?  

Then why do we have abortion on demand?

Why do we have assisted suicide and government pressing ahead with offering it to mentally ill people?  One of few countries in the world to do such a thing.

Why do we have catch and release of criminals?

Why do we have regular government ethics violations?

Why do we have legalized marijuana sales?

Why do we have de-criminalization of hard drugs in B.C.?

Why do we have many other evil things going on that shouldn't be?  

"20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! 21 Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!"   Isaiah 5: 20, 21  KJV

I agree withe eyeball.

Just because it does not agree with your philosophy does not make everything bad.

Do not complain, brethren, against one another, so that you yourselves may not be judged; behold, the Judge is standing right at the door.   James 5:9  

12 hours ago, cougar said:

Pick a photo from any area of BC to show me how good it is - anywhere from the interior to the coast, where there is a road nearby.

Are you telling me a year after the replanting the whole forest is back?   

Yes, a year after the replanting the whole forest is growing back?

• Downvote 1

18 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

I agree withe eyeball.

Just because it does not agree with your philosophy does not make everything bad.

Do not complain, brethren, against one another, so that you yourselves may not be judged; behold, the Judge is standing right at the door.   James 5:9  

The inspired KJV says " 9  Grudge not one against another, brethren, lest ye be condemned: behold, the judge standeth before the door. "   James 5:9 KJV   That is an accurate translation.  But is has absolutely nothing to do with the evils perpetrated by government.  Eyeball is the last person you should follow.  He is a total rejecter of the Bible and knows nothing at all about good and evil.  It's not my "philosophy???".  What does "philosophy" have to do with the evils taking place?  Nothing.  Philosophy is for philosophers.  Judging evil and encouraging people to believe the gospel is for Bible believers.  You need to get with it.

What I said is Biblical truth about what is going on in the world.  The world is an evil place.  If you haven't noticed that yet, you are totally deceived.

I listed a few of the evils.  If you can't see it, you need to actually read and believe the KJV Bible.  In other words you need to be born again.   Without being born again you will not see the evil or even believe in good and evil.   Now is the time to be born again.  You need a new birth.  Read John's gospel.  This is Christmas eve.  Give yourself a best Christmas present in the world.  That is by grace through faith in Jesus Christ. 

Remember Christmas marks the birth of when Jesus came into the world to save lost sinners.  We were all born as lost sinners.  (Romans ch3) This would be a great time to turn to God and acknowledge one's sinfulness and call upon Jesus Christ to save oneself.  

"except a man be born again, he will not see the kingdom of God".  gospel of John ch3

Without salvation a person has nothing to look forward to but a lost eternity and the lake of fire.  Get with it man.  

Edited by blackbird

10 minutes ago, blackbird said:

The inspired KJV says " 9  Grudge not one against another, brethren, lest ye be condemned: behold, the judge standeth before the door. "   James 5:9 KJV   That is an accurate translation.  But is has absolutely nothing to do with the evils perpetrated by government.  Eyeball is the last person you should follow.  He is a total rejecter of the Bible and knows nothing at all about good and evil.  It's not my "philosophy???".  What does "philosophy" have to do with the evils taking place?  Nothing.  Philosophy is for philosophers.  Judging evil and encouraging people to believe the gospel is for Bible believers.  You need to get with it.

What I said is Biblical truth about what is going on in the world.  The world is an evil place.  If you haven't noticed that yet, you are totally deceived.

I listed a few of the evils.  If you can't see it, you need to actually read and believe the KJV Bible.  In other words you need to be born again.   Without being born again you will not see the evil or even believe in good and evil.   Now is the time to be born again.  You need a new birth.  Read John's gospel.  This is Christmas eve.  Give yourself a best Christmas present in the world.

"except a man be born again, he will not see the kingdom of God".  gospel of John ch3

I am not judgmental and believe everyone is entitled to an opinion, even those I disagree with. You have every right to be wrong :)

I find evangelists preachy, judgmental, demeaning and insulting to those that do not agree with them.

1 minute ago, ExFlyer said:

I find evangelists preachy, judgmental, demeaning and insulting to those that do not agree with them.

Yes, of course you would.  I understand that perfectly well.  I have many years experience in that reaction.  That is because you are in rebellion against God.  Your mind is under the control of the world system and the one who controls it.  Biblical truth is in opposition to the world belief system called secular humanism.  That is why you feel insulted.  Perfectly understandable and I know how you feel although I am not experiencing it myself.   All I can tell you is what I said many times.  Do not remain in and part of the fallen world.  You need to be redeemed by faith in Jesus Christ.  When one comes to Christ in faith and confesses his sinfulness and asks to be forgiven, God will forgive him.  But one should read the gospel of John and have some idea what he is doing. 

As for my being preachy, judgmental, demeaning, and insulting as you say, I am sorry it has to be that way.  There is no other way I know of to tell you the spiritual or Biblical truth.  It is not meant to offend.  Perhaps if you believed it, you would see it as being helpful.  Until then, you will not.

3 minutes ago, blackbird said:

Yes, of course you would.....That is because you are in rebellion against God. 

Your mind is under the control of the world system and the one who controls it.  .....

That is why you feel insulted.  .....

As for my being preachy, judgmental, demeaning, and insulting as you say, I am sorry it has to be that way. 

Thank you. You have made my point.

Your type is what is the problem with Christianity. You cannot insult anyone into your belief system.

"Over the coming decades, Christians are expected to experience the largest net losses from switching. Globally, about 40 million people are projected to switch into Christianity, while 106 million are projected to leave, with most joining the ranks of the religiously unaffiliated."  https://www.pewresearch.org/religion/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/

13 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Your type is what is the problem with Christianity. You cannot insult anyone into your belief system.

"Over the coming decades, Christians are expected to experience the largest net losses from switching. Globally, about 40 million people are projected to switch into Christianity, while 106 million are projected to leave, with most joining the ranks of the religiously unaffiliated."  https://www.pewresearch.org/religion/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/

Your figures might be true or not.  I don't know anything about that.  All I can tell you is my own beliefs according to the Bible.  I don't see what I am saying as "insulting".  As I tried to explain, you take it that way because of your mindset.

You need to cool down, take a pill, relax, and give some consideration to what the Bible says, particularly the New Testament.  What I am trying to tell you is only what the Bible teaches.  I am not adding my own ideas.  

If there is anything I can do such as answering any questions about the Bible and the gospel, feel free to ask me.  I will try to give an honest answer without being annoying.  But my weakness is I don't know how to convey what the Bible says without what you call "insulting".  I don't have any secret formula for conveying truth from the Bible.  

God doesn't go by statistics etc.  It is not a popularity contest or a political campaign.  Believers in the world are in a small minority.  We can see that.  That proves nothing.  Truth is not determined by polls or numbers and never will be.  

The thing about forums is that one can speak his own beliefs and one reading it has the option of believing it or rejecting it.  Its as simple as that.  Unfortunately forums are kind of impersonal.  People give their opinions but very few listen to what others are saying from my observation. 

For you to claim it is insulting, blah blah is kind of a stretch because you don't really know me and I don't know much about you and forums are impersonal as I said.   It is easy for you to simply ignore what I said and carry on unless you think there is something in what I said.  My prayer is that you would benefit from our conversation.

Edited by blackbird

23 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Jesus Christ told his followers to go into the world and preach the message of forgiveness for sins. See the Gospel of John, first few chapters of Romans.  

1 hour ago, blackbird said:

Your figures might be true or not.  I don't know anything about that.  ...

You need to cool down, take a pill, relax, and give some consideration to what the Bible says, particularly the New Testament.  What I am trying to tell you is only what the Bible teaches.  ....

The thing about forums is that one can speak his own beliefs and one reading it has the option of believing it or rejecting it.  Its as simple as that.  Unfortunately forums are kind of impersonal.  People give their opinions but very few listen to what others are saying from my observation. 

For you to claim it is insulting, blah blah is kind of a stretch because you don't really know me and I don't know much about you and forums are impersonal as I said. .........

Not my figures. They are by Pew Research Centre. "The Pew Research Center is a nonpartisan American think tank based in Washington, D.C. It provides information on social issues, public opinion, and demographic trends shaping the United States and the world."

I need much stronger drugs to give consideration to what the bible says. I do not disrespect any religion. Believe if you swish. I do not respect those that push religion down throats publicly. Even priests and real preachers do not do that. I reject your opinion and preachings and as you say i "have the option of believing it or rejecting it". So, why keep coming back with attempts to convert or explain or preach or convert. Accept I reject and do not believe you.

Your comment "Eyeball is the last person you should follow.". Why? I don't follow him but I can agree with him. You insult him.

"you are in rebellion against God". Really? You don't know me yet you accuse me of rebellion. That insults me.

"Do not remain in and part of the fallen world.  You need to be redeemed by faith" You accuse me of needing redemption. Of what? Why? You insult me.

There is no stretch at all. Anyone that disagrees with you is insulted in one way or another.  You demean those as well.

Not very religious in my opinion.

I like this. Do OI believe it? Don't know.

https://owlcation.com/humanities/Did-Jesus-Exist-or-Is-it-All-Myth

Edited by ExFlyer

1 hour ago, ExFlyer said:

Not my figures. They are by Pew Research Centre. "The Pew Research Center is a nonpartisan American think tank based in Washington, D.C. It provides information on social issues, public opinion, and demographic trends shaping the United States and the world."

Do you seriously think Jesus would think someone should go by polls or "research centres"?   I don't think so.  Biblical truth has nothing to do with the world systems, nothing to do with polls, or popularity.  It has everything to do with truth.

I need much stronger drugs to give consideration to what the bible says. I do not disrespect any religion. Believe if you swish. I do not respect those that push religion down throats publicly. Even priests and real preachers do not do that. I reject your opinion and preachings and as you say i "have the option of believing it or rejecting it". So, why keep coming back with attempts to convert or explain or preach or convert. Accept I reject and do not believe you.

I have posted links to articles telling why one should believe the Bible and why it is God's word.  I doubt you have read any of it.  

In his clip, Voddie Baucham provides a concise statement on why he believes the Bible. This statement covers five core reasons why the Bible can be trusted as the very words of God.   

“I choose to believe the Bible because it’s a reliable collection of historical documents written by eyewitnesses during the lifetime of other eyewitnesses. They report supernatural events that took place in fulfilment of specific prophecies and claim that their writings are divine rather than human in origin.”

Baucham finds the backing for this statement in Peter’s second epistle. In this passage, Peter gives us an overview of some Scriptures and the application can extend to the rest of the Bible.  The Apostle Peter wrote:

“For we did not follow cleverly devised myths when we made known to you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but we were eyewitnesses of his majesty. For when he received honor and glory from God the Father, and the voice was borne to him by the Majestic Glory, ‘This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased,’ we ourselves heard this very voice borne from heaven, for we were with him on the holy mountain. And we have the prophetic word more fully confirmed, to which you will do well to pay attention as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts, knowing this first of all, that no prophecy of Scripture comes from someone’s own interpretation. For no prophecy was ever produced by the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.” (2 Peter 1:16-21)

We want to align this passage to Baucham’s statement to help give an ample explanation for why you can trust the Bible as the Word of God. 

Reliable Collection of Historical Documents

“For we did not follow cleverly devised myths when we made known to you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but we were eyewitnesses of his majesty.” (1 Peter 1:16)   unquote

Why You Can Believe the Bible | Truth Story

Your comment "Eyeball is the last person you should follow.". Why? I don't follow him but I can agree with him. You insult him.

He made his share of insulting comments but that's ok. I don't make much of it.  You think it is fine though if it is directed to me.  I brush if off.  I am able to live with it.  It means nothing in the scheme of things.

Of course there are lots of non-believers and websites that dispute or reject the Bible.  That is something you will have to sort out yourself.  But just automatically accepting that nonsense is not being very discerning.  You need to seriously investigate the Bible and what it teaches, particularly about Jesus Christ because he is the centre of its message.

The resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead is a central event recorded in the Bible.  It is important for several reasons.  It also authenticates what Jesus taught and authenticates the veracity of the Holy Scriptures.

Did Jesus Really Rise From The Dead? Evidence of The Resurrection | Cru

Edited by blackbird

28 minutes ago, blackbird said:

Do you seriously think Jesus would think someone should go by polls or "research centres"?   I don't think so.  Biblical truth has nothing to do with the world systems, nothing to do with polls, or popularity.  It has everything to do with truth.

I have posted links to articles telling why one should believe the Bible and why it is God's word.  I doubt you have read any of it.  

In his clip, Voddie Baucham provides a concise statement on why he believes the Bible. This statement covers five core reasons why the Bible can be trusted as the very words of God.   

“I choose to believe the Bible because it’s a reliable collection of historical documents written by eyewitnesses during the lifetime of other eyewitnesses. They report supernatural events that took place in fulfilment of specific prophecies and claim that their writings are divine rather than human in origin.”

Baucham finds the backing for this statement in Peter’s second epistle. In this passage, Peter gives us an overview of some Scriptures and the application can extend to the rest of the Bible.  The Apostle Peter wrote:

“For we did not follow cleverly devised myths when we made known to you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but we were eyewitnesses of his majesty. For when he received honor and glory from God the Father, and the voice was borne to him by the Majestic Glory, ‘This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased,’ we ourselves heard this very voice borne from heaven, for we were with him on the holy mountain. And we have the prophetic word more fully confirmed, to which you will do well to pay attention as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts, knowing this first of all, that no prophecy of Scripture comes from someone’s own interpretation. For no prophecy was ever produced by the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.” (2 Peter 1:16-21)

We want to align this passage to Baucham’s statement to help give an ample explanation for why you can trust the Bible as the Word of God. 

Reliable Collection of Historical Documents

“For we did not follow cleverly devised myths when we made known to you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but we were eyewitnesses of his majesty.” (1 Peter 1:16)   unquote

Why You Can Believe the Bible | Truth Story

He made his share of insulting comments but that's ok. I don't make much of it.  You think it is fine though if it is directed to me.  I brush if off.  I am able to live with it.  It means nothing in the scheme of things.

Of course there are lots of non-believers and websites that dispute or reject the Bible.  That is something you will have to sort out yourself.  But just automatically accepting that nonsense is not being very discerning.  You need to seriously investigate the Bible and what it teaches, particularly about Jesus Christ because he is the centre of its message.

The resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead is a central event recorded in the Bible.  It is important for several reasons.  It also authenticates what Jesus taught and authenticates the veracity of the Holy Scriptures.

Did Jesus Really Rise From The Dead? Evidence of The Resurrection | Cru

Didn't read.

Just to say, I do not want, need, appreciate or believe in your philosophy.

Please respect my position and not respond with anymore religious blather.

"you are in rebellion against God". Really? You don't know me yet you accuse me of rebellion. That insults me.

"Do not remain in and part of the fallen world.  You need to be redeemed by faith" You accuse me of needing redemption. Of what? Why? You insult me.

There is no stretch at all. Anyone that disagrees with you is insulted in one way or another.  You demean those as well.

Not very religious in my opinion.

I like this. Do OI believe it? Don't know.

https://owlcation.com/humanities/Did-Jesus-Exist-or-Is-it-All-Myth

I offer a challenge to you.  You state the reasons from the article why the Bible should be believed or not believed and state what would be your reasons for not accepting each one of them.  Be specific with clear reasons why or why not.

Edited by blackbird

9 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Didn't read.

Just to say, I do not want, need, appreciate or believe in your philosophy.

Please respect my position and not respond with anymore religious blather.

I respect your right to hold your opinion, although I strongly disagree with it.  You have given absolutely no reason or explanation for your belief or why you reject my points.  That is extreme bias and closed-mindedness.  You must admit you are closed minded.

Edited by blackbird

3 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

I challenge you to provide evidence of your accusation/theory.

You're kidding. You can't see this at glance?

How many leaders does our country have? How many Canadians are there?  1 : 38 million.

Does it matter if a portion of that 38 million don't care their interest was violated? I don't think so.

1 minute ago, Nefarious Banana said:

I'm speaking to you.  This thread is called 'Liberal rumours' . . . . it is not your personal pulpit.

I never said it is my "personal pulpit".  I see everyone else including yourself uses it for their personal pulpit.  Of course what you say is not preaching but is a superior authorized opinion, but mine is not?