Trump (and Republicans): end Constitution

8 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

You're denying that Hillary got caught cheating 3x?

Nothing illegal about what Hillary did. Getting obvious debate TOPICS in advance had ZERO impact on the election.

You're denying that the laptop was real, and that the FBI and Dems shut it down on Twitter, and got NYPost booted from Twitter?

The laptop MAY have been "real," or it may have been tampered with by Russian EXPERTS who made it look real.

When all you have is illegally acquired "evidence" with NO legitimate chain of custody, you got JACK SHIT. 

Grow up CrakHoBarbie, you're denial issues are getting old. 

Your insults just make you look pathetic and desperate.

• Thanks 1

I never said that the election was flipped based on the fraud that we know about, but we know that the Dems committed extremely serious frauds against the American people. That's enough to establish their level of integrity.

You IMAGINE that YOU "know" that. IF YOU (and Trump) cannot PROVE fraud, ALL YOU HAVE is the certified VOTE COUNT.

6 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

None of the things I said were assumptions at all. 

Hillary actually did cheat on the presidential debate, the Dem Primary, and colluded with Russia. 

You're LYING. YOU KNOW what Hillary actually did and invent hyperbolic CLAIMS which you cannot prove influenced the election.

The Dems were actually busted for curtailing Americans' free speech. 

Now you're just making up crap with ZERO substantiation. You mean they paid a CIVIL penalty?

I think you just imagine what you're saying because news outlets cooperated by not publishing unverifiable reports.

Like when the NY Post REFUSED to share actual copies of the laptop HARD DRIVE. Nothing suspicious about that when it serves your agenda, right?

Your massive ignorance doesn't change the facts one bit. 

Neither does yours.

5 hours ago, robosmith said:

Yes Rhodes. The leader of the Oath Keepers. Do you have ANY IDEA what he and his gang were up to on Jan 6th?

Maybe read the trial transcript (when available) and find out, since YOU MISSED the news reports.

Were they the ones with that FBI agent egging them on?

What law was violated that made "killed the laptop story," ILLEGAL?

BTW, "chickenshit" is NOT illegal.

You make a LOT of CLAIMS that are just drivel.

Perhaps we can start with the democrats and FBI telling Twitter and Facebook to ban the publishing of the story and go from there. Huh?

Nothing we can do to stop them from being a-holes except hope the public sees through the BULLSHIT.

Like YOUR bullshit that Hunter's misadventures should impact Joe's reputation.

Meanwhile Joe's is on his way to having the most accomplishments since FDR. :applause:

Correct. You cannot stop it. The whole sorted story is coming out now. And why would you want to? Wasn't "He broke the law" the Libbie battle cry for so long?

So rejoice. "They ALL broke the law."

I'm not even gonna respond to you last bit of silliness. 

14 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Actually there are radio intercepts of Oath Keepers with their followers before Trump even spoke with one lady saying: "I will be turning the radio off because I will be a bit busy later on."

I think you are talking about the other group, Proud Boys + a conspiracy theory about the FBI. 

Is this Rhodes person "Chewbaka- guy"?

I think the new investigations will show...as they did in Michigan...that the FBI had plants in the crowd egging on people to go into the capital.

14 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

I never said that the election was flipped based on the fraud that we know about, but we know that the Dems committed extremely serious frauds against the American people. That's enough to establish their level of integrity.

Just because you accuse the Democrats of fraud doesn’t mean it happened.  

Dude, you listen to the Pillow guy and the Tucker Swanson TV dinner guy screaming that there was fraud, over and over, so you believe it because they’re so convincing.  But they never showed you any evidence. It’s the whole “Saddam has weapons of mass destruction” con, all over again. Arizona painstakingly recounted every single ballot, using an extremely partisan firm, and they found no fraud.  No Trump appointed judge anywhere was convinced.  

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Show us evidence or STFU.

If you live in a bubble, and you're unaware of the recent Dem election cheating, that's too bad for you. 

It's normal to reference things that are common knowledge without providing a link. What's not normal is the fact that you were somehow unaware of all the times the Dems were actually caught cheating on the 2016 and 2020 election. 

You should probably stfu unless you want everyone to know how about your severe lack of intelligence. 

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

It's normal to reference things that are common knowledge without providing a link. 

You don't support your claims with any citations because you can't. They don't exist. It's just you.... Spewing alt-right propaganda...... That you've eaten hook line and sinker.... Because your a dimwitted gullible fool.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Correct. You cannot stop it. The whole sorted story is coming out now. And why would you want to? Wasn't "He broke the law" the Libbie battle cry for so long?

So rejoice. "They ALL broke the law."

You mean "sordid"? LMAO.

Because Republicans have a SORDID history of conducting "investigations" that come up EMPTY, just to sully the opponents' reputation, as you've admitted wrt Benghazi.

I'm not even gonna respond to you last bit of silliness. 

Because you have NO EVIDENCE with which to refute his NUMEROUS accomplishments with a razor thin Congressional majority. 

• Like 1

Is this Rhodes person "Chewbaka- guy"?

I think the new investigations will show...as they did in Michigan...that the FBI had plants in the crowd egging on people to go into the capital.

What if they did? Rhodes and Tarrio had conspired to stop the EC vote count well in advance of Jan 6th.

Which you would know if you actually kept up with the news instead of confining yourself to the right wing echo chamber.

1 hour ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

You don't support your claims with any citations because you can't. They don't exist. It's just you.... Spewing alt-right propaganda...... That you've eaten hook line and sinker.... Because your a dimwitted gullible fool.

Trump is a conman, and WCM has been thoroughly CONNED.

Like most all of Trump's CULT.

• Like 1