Katie Hobbs, AZ Governor-Elect, Censorship Scandal

Katie Hobbs was the Sec of State, and therefor in charge of overseeing the Az gubernatorial election that she just 'won'. 

As the SoS she sent at least two requests to Twitter to remove tweets for alleged misinformation" and Twitter complied. 

This is in addition to refusing to recuse herself from overseeing the election that she was running in, the ballot fiascos that occurred under her watch, and the counting fiasco in Maricopa County. 

I haven't been keeping a close eye on the Arizona election, but it was a pretty bush-league event to say the least. 

• Like 1

Curiously enough I was just reading this one:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/12/twitter-still-disabling-kari-lake-republicans-like-retweet-feature-rigged-2022-election-tweets-leaked-twitter-files-reveal-katie-hobbs-behind/

It recounts the whole story from the beginning to now in tweets. There's a lot there.

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 1

You gotta hand it to Katie Hobbs for having the strength of character to just wrestle democracy away from Arizonans without even blinking.

I think her next campaign speech will just be "I own this state. Do whatever you want with your puny ballots. If you send them in, I'll just wipe my arse with them."

58 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You gotta hand it to Katie Hobbs for having the strength of character to just wrestle democracy away from Arizonans without even blinking.

I think her next campaign speech will just be "I own this state. Do whatever you want with your puny ballots. If you send them in, I'll just wipe my arse with them."

At least we know now why she didn't think she had to debate.

In fact, isn't curious how Biden-like it was that she didn't seem to think she needed to campaign much (hardly at all) in general.

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 1

Hope MTG can get some support on this one:

"

Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA-14) wants a federal investigation in Arizona where Kari Lake is disputing results of the gubernatorial election against Secretary of State Katie Hobbs, whose office reports preliminary results that Hobbs has won 50.3 percent to 49.6 percent. Greene’s call was also a reaction to a post of emails showing that Hobbs’ office reported misinformation tweets to Twitter on January 7, 2021.

“The SOS of AZ and Gov candidate, Katie Hobbs, used the power of the AZ SOS to collude w/ Twitter to unconstitutionally violate 1st Amendment rights of Americans for her own political gain. This is communism and Hobbs can not be governor. I’m calling for a Federal investigation,” Greene tweeted Sunday morning."

https://georgiastarnews.com/2022/12/05/georgia-u-s-marjorie-taylor-greene-calls-for-federal-investigation-over-emails-from-arizona-sec-state-hobbs-to-twitter/

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 2

Here's a digested version of the top complaints:

qrkpbnL5_mini.jpg
@christina_bobb
Unreal! Katie Hobbs’s office contacts Twitter to have posts removed! So, the democrat candidate, who ran the AZ election, censored her political opponents, disrupted Election Day votes, and then threatened counties with prosecution if they didn’t declare her the winner.

25 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Hope MGT can get some support on this one:

"

Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA-14) wants a federal investigation in Arizona where Kari Lake is disputing results of the gubernatorial election against Secretary of State Katie Hobbs, whose office reports preliminary results that Hobbs has won 50.3 percent to 49.6 percent. Greene’s call was also a reaction to a post of emails showing that Hobbs’ office reported misinformation tweets to Twitter on January 7, 2021.

“The SOS of AZ and Gov candidate, Katie Hobbs, used the power of the AZ SOS to collude w/ Twitter to unconstitutionally violate 1st Amendment rights of Americans for her own political gain. This is communism and Hobbs can not be governor. I’m calling for a Federal investigation,” Greene tweeted Sunday morning."

https://georgiastarnews.com/2022/12/05/georgia-u-s-marjorie-taylor-greene-calls-for-federal-investigation-over-emails-from-arizona-sec-state-hobbs-to-twitter/

I love her post, except for the part where she said "this is communism" lol. 

Authoritarianism, sure, but communism is extremely specific and incorrect.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm watching the Kari Lake lawsuit hearing against the legality of the election right now:

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/kari-lake-hearing-happening-live-right-now/

Interesting the Prog lawyers are trying to make it all about the feels. It's like...did you ever watch the old lawyer show, Boston Legal? Remember how all the facts would seem to condemn the case then Allan Shore (I think his name was) would get up and deliver this impassioned speech that told you if you wanted to think of yourself as a good person you had to change your mind and ignore the facts? Then he'd win.

The lawyers representing the rigging of the Arizona election think they're Allan Shore.

Might work. Depends on the judge.

Hang on...

This just in.

Looks like Kari wins the first round:

JAUThK8o_normal.jpg

BREAKING: Our Election Case is going to trial. Katie Hobbs attempt to have our case thrown out FAILED. She will have to take the stand & testify. Buckle up, America. This is far from over.

• Like 1

Two claims are moving forward to trial phase: 1) Chain of custody challenges and 2) intentional malice regarding widespread tabulator/printer breakdowns. MASSIVE

I don't know.

The first one maybe but proving intentional malice. That one's tough. They'll just lie, of course.

Edited by Infidel Dog

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

Many of those 2020 judges were Trump appointees, including his stacked SCOTUS.

Many? Careful, I might ask you to prove that. First tell me what constitutes "many" in your mind.

John Roberts is a Republican judge. Also a backstabbing weasel.

Speaking of Weasel Republicans. Have you heard about those two Republicans who were in charge of counting the vote in Arizona? One said, well before the count that the best thing for the party might be to lose. The other "Republican" created a PAC to see Kari Lake and other America Firsters didn't get elected. Gates and Richer.

Oh and here's another one. Even looks like a weasel. Ratburger Ratzensperger, the guy that manages elections in Georgia. Also claims to be a "Republican."

Hell, McConnell pulled the funding from the Arizona Senate candidate. He then funneled it to Liza Murkowski in Alaska, who might as well be running as a Democrat.

So don't waste my time telling me "he's one of yours therefore you can't accuse him backstabbing you." They do it all the time.

In any case, that wasn't my point. If you'll recall my claim was those judges lacked integrity or a nutsack. For those "many" Trump appointees (which I think might have been two) I was stressing the latter.

3 hours ago, dialamah said:

Yah you go, Kari, make sure the world knows the States is no better than any banana republic.  

Florida isn't. Texas isn't. South Dakota under Kristi Noem isn't.

And when Kari Lake becomes Governor of Arizona it won't be either.

You might be right about Democrat hellholes like San Francisco, Portland, Chicago, St. Louis, Detroit, Baltimore and New York City though.

I'll give you points for recognizing that more and more American elections are being run like a banana republic's too.

Edited by Infidel Dog

2 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Florida isn't. Texas isn't. South Dakota under Kristi Noem isn't.

And when Kari Lake becomes Governor of Arizona it won't be either.

You might be right about Democrat hellholes like San Francisco, Portland, Chicago, St. Louis, Detroit, Baltimore and New York City though.

I'll give you points for recognizing that more and more American elections are being run like a banana republic's too.

The Trump cult wants a single party state where you can vote for anyone you want as long as it is a Republican. Kind of like the old Soviet Union and today's China.

14 hours ago, dialamah said:

Yah you go, Kari, make sure the world knows the States is no better than any banana republic.  Weaken the States as much as possible, cause the world is tired of democracy, tired of the States showing the world how freedom works.

So first of all, the USA is a Constitutional Republic. Not a Democracy. Second...so you're OK with Hobbs having social media take down posts by her opponent? Gee...that's Democracy in action...eh Mah?

16 hours ago, dialamah said:

Yah you go, Kari, make sure the world knows the States is no better than any banana republic.  Weaken the States as much as possible, cause the world is tired of democracy, tired of the States showing the world how freedom works.

A Democrat wins a border state with a huge illegal immigration problem. This Democrat oversaw the Arizona election process and refused to recuse herself. And no surprise, it took a very long time to tabulate the ballots. Yeah, nothing fishy about that.

Arizona Sheriff on Illegal Immigration: ‘This Is the Worst We’ve Ever Seen It’ | CNSNews

There is no politician more pathetic than a sore loser.  It is a sport. It does not matter whether you win or lose, it is how you play the game. 

Governments have a very narrow range of options. When a politician ignores the sound advice given by the senior professional civil servants, the people who actually know what they are doing, that politician is headed for trouble.

On 12/21/2022 at 9:20 AM, ironstone said:

A Democrat wins a border state with a huge illegal immigration problem. This Democrat oversaw the Arizona election process and refused to recuse herself. And no surprise, it took a very long time to tabulate the ballots. Yeah, nothing fishy about that.

Arizona Sheriff on Illegal Immigration: ‘This Is the Worst We’ve Ever Seen It’ | CNSNews

Arizona law requires the signature on each ballot envelope be verified against the signature on the voters list.  By hand. There is nothing fishy about that. 

Edited by Aristides