Alberta Sovereignty Act

6 hours ago, Tony Hladun said:

OK, I am afraid and angry because you're spending all your time vilifying fossil fuels and Alberta by association but you don't have an alternative.

You're making yourself angry by repeating false beliefs to yourself.

6 hours ago, Tony Hladun said:

future or Trudeau's hydrogen

They're capturing his farts? Alberta can't make hydrogen if it wants to?

And what's the relevance of what ancient people did?

You're making up reasons to rile yourself up. There's been dozens of alternatives in this thread alone.

*Gee on forums that didn't have babyish filters most adults would say they're getting p-i-s-s-e-d off....

On 12/8/2022 at 5:28 PM, herbie said:

Yeah just saw the prices and shortages of meat and bread at the grocery store.

I guess all the ranches and farms in Alberta really have been dug up looking for oil sands, eh?

- oh wait. I was supposed to believe when gas was $2.50/L that the oil in Alberta was used up because we couldn't get Russian oil just months ago....

I love how the ones who always quoting other's "fear" are the ones absolutely scared shit-less about any change at all in anything.

The left of which you are clearly a radical member caused most of our inflation: irresponsible overspending, carbon taxes, over-regulation of oil and gas, Biden’s cancellation of Keystone, Trudeau’s new regulations that allowed BC’s communist-green radicals to block energy and resource development through endless consultation…

Your side has driven up the cost of living beyond the reach of the workers you pretend to support.  It’s just fake green-woke rhetoric and bad policies that won’t fight climate change but will destroy people’s finances, opportunities, and energy security.  Under the NDP-Liberals Canada is just a resettlement site run by international puppet-masters where the quality of life is lower and the cost of living is higher than it was several years ago.

Alberta is wise to protect its interests against this irresponsible federal government.

Edited by Zeitgeist
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, herbie said:

You never cease to amaze me with utterly stupid beliefs.

I consider you an exemplary model of pretty much everything wrong in Canadian society today.  You don’t make any connection between stupid views and the problems that result from them. You celebrate dysfunction and can’t figure out why dysfunction reigns supreme.

• Thanks 1

On 12/12/2022 at 5:54 PM, Zeitgeist said:

I consider you an exemplary model of pretty much everything wrong in Canadian society today.  You don’t make any connection between stupid views and the problems that result from them. You celebrate dysfunction and can’t figure out why dysfunction reigns supreme.

Psst...his "feelings" are in the way.

That and a huge need to belong.

On 12/2/2022 at 10:31 AM, Tony Hladun said:

Here we go.  What's your thoughts on the ASA?  I'm an Albertan and I do feel that Ottawa plays fast and loose with what are provincial responsibilities.

If Canada works, it is because it has counterweights.

We are a federal regime.

======

But the French in North America have other concerns

1 hour ago, August1991 said:

If Canada works, it is because it has counterweights.

We are a federal regime.

======

But the French in North America have other concerns

Canada does not work for the west.  It's all about Quebec, and GTA. 

Afraid to wean yourself off the government teat paid for largely by Alberta, or is it your and Quebec's greed that keeps you hanging around like a bad smell?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/31/2022 at 12:37 PM, RedDog said:

I’ve been in Montreal a dozen times. When were YOU last to Alberta? You have no clue of what you speak. None.

The roads in Quebec are in rough shape.  The provincial government there is fascistic with its language laws and Covid curfews.  The highest taxed jurisdiction in North America can’t maintain its infrastructure and welfare expectations from the permanent class of unemployable activists.  BC has some of the same issues.  Hydro Quebec is the money generator for Quebec much as Asian retirees are leaned on to fund commie schemes in BC.  

Edited by Zeitgeist

I was the Canadian CEO of a tech company and we did business in every Province (well not PEI).  To be able to sell to Quebec we had to prove we were spending as much in Quebec as was our revenue.  We put our Ottawa office in Hull to meet that hurdle.  My wife pointed out that what Quebec was doing was currency control (money could not leave the Province).  So let's talk about dirty!

On 12/20/2022 at 10:15 PM, Contrarian said:

?!

This has to be some sort of code which not even the Stasi could have broken. 

How do you know how women view the world? Where is the poll? So women in Canada have the same views as women in Switzerland? how about the women in Spain? 

It's the weirdest thing. Like CGI.

We now in the West have adopted many similar views - many Western women in particular.

Edited by August1991