Three Cheers For Elon Musk!

Nationalist

Elon Musk says that he will publish internal documents from Twitter explaining the company’s free speech suppression policies. Go on….

This means that we will see exactly why some speech has not been allowed on Twitter. There are oh-so-many examples of nonsensical bans that make one wonder if Twitter leadership has been biased. If…Lol. To name a few: the suppression of the Hunter Biden laptop story, the suppression of Covid treatments, the suppression of vaccine adverse effects… Does all of this stem from an official policy that was actually written down somewhere? Apparently, it does. 

When one user demanded that Musk make public “all internal discussions about the decision to censor the @NYPost’s story on Hunter Biden’s laptop before the 2020 Election in the interest of Transparency,” Musk replied that “this is necessary to restore public trust.” 

Redacted.inc

Its about time! I think this will enhance the case against Joe Biden in the pending congressional investigation.

I have to ask Libbies though...Did you really think this could go on indefinitely?

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/29/2022 at 8:25 AM, Boges said:

Elon is driving that site into the ground. 

He's actually not all that smart. 

That would depend on what his goals actually are.  He may be tasked with revealing what big tech was really doing to the last several US elections.  

Twitter May have to take a few hits while Americans start to wake up to the fact that they’ve been duped.  

• Like 1

On 11/29/2022 at 5:49 AM, Nationalist said:

Redacted.inc

Its about time! I think this will enhance the case against Joe Biden in the pending congressional investigation.

I have to ask Libbies though...Did you really think this could go on indefinitely?

This is being done just about perfect.   A slow roll out that bypasses the legacy media, which are trying like mad to suppress this.  Each successive release more jaw dropping than the previous one.

And that the media won’t cover it is in itself a huge tell, like a poker player with a face tick…

• Like 2

On 12/1/2022 at 12:11 AM, herbie said:

Neither are people who think the right to post holocaust denial, hatred, lies, and use the n word is 'free speech'.

Just because I am who I am...I need to ask...

What makes you think any of these do not fall under the heading of 'free speech'?

I mean...Libbies lie constantly and are Chalk full of hatred...

And I hear black people use "the n word" all the time.

Edited by Nationalist
  • Like 1

Let me say this about that. I believe you lefties have a right to call us ridiculous names such as nazis or white supremacists.  Even though it’s obviously not true and just a tactic.  

It does have the benefit of demonstrating where your minds are at.  Delusion and fear, under control of the legacy media.  Some of you will get free of that.  Many of you won’t.

I find that what goes on in forums like this is not representative of the public at large.  Most people don’t have the need to spill their guts on forums.  They are too busy living life, trying to make ends meet.

These Twitter developments are somewhat fascinating.  No one saw this coming.  And you know that the powers that be are worried about Musk because the lawfare tactics have started up against him.

They are so predictable.  It’s what will be their downfall.

On 12/10/2022 at 8:47 PM, herbie said:

Well surprise. Mention 'free speech' and 2 residents immediately prove that's what they think free speech is.

You can say it among your kind, you can't publish it, put it on a sign outdoors or post it. You can even say it to a brown person if you want to get your face punched.

You have to admit, prior to Musk taking over Twitter, their hate speech policies were most certainly not applied equally.

They banned the Post, but Twitter didn't take these tweets down (nypost.com)

To be perfectly accurate, Twitter didn't really have a hate speech policy that was intended to be fair, it was only about shutting down opposing views to the left. In the link I posted, there is the Ayatollah tweeting that he wants death for American politicians (Trump administration at the time). Apparently, that did not violate Twitters hate speech policy and it is still up.

Most people on the left simply cannot distinguish free speech from actual hate speech.

• Like 1

On 12/10/2022 at 8:47 PM, herbie said:

Well surprise. Mention 'free speech' and 2 residents immediately prove that's what they think free speech is.

You can say it among your kind, you can't publish it, put it on a sign outdoors or post it. You can even say it to a brown person if you want to get your face punched.

Herb...why don't you tell us what 'free speech' means to you?

On 12/10/2022 at 5:47 PM, herbie said:

You need to get your hypocrisy in check there, herb.

You lose your right to outrage when you or yours want to pose on a pedestal of "it's OK when me or mine do it."

If you or anyone else doesn't want anyone to joke about the blatant hypocrisy of the posture that allows special words to be spoken only by some but not others or the ridiculous notion of cultural appropriation then it's you who doesn't understand what free speech is or why we need it.

Because noticing blatant, illogical, contradictory favoritism like that, out loud, is exactly the kind of thing free speech is for.

Don't like it? I hear Venezuela is nice this time of year.

Edited by Infidel Dog

I never said it's ok. But you're not likely to get your face punched in, which you seem to think is a "right" that you need protection from.

I've told people in a social group that it's okay to punch the bastard's face, I'm not defending a bigot. Ask a couple S African scum who everyone in the lunchroom did the same. And held the bar door open for a bunch of East Indian taxi drivers to give the local biker's what they deserved. (that was better entertainment than the skank they had on stage)

• 1 month later...

Here’s a simple exercise to illustrate how in lock step the media, in general, is.

Google “Elon musk”.  Then click the “news” tab near the top of the page.  Read the headlines as they appear down the page.

Now do the exact same thing with Joe Biden.  Observe the difference in coverage.  One is mostly negative stories, the other positive or neutral, despite the fact he has the some of the lowest approval ratings for a president.

With this simple exercise you can now understand why the majority of the public have the views they hold.  Also, for the media to be in such lock step, a very unhealthy situation has developed with a very powerful institution in our societies. 

Choose carefully what you watch.