White Nationalists pose threat of Civil War.

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

I said...

Your next post said...

To which I responded...

At which point you decided you'd been made to look foolish, so you changed your question to...

I have a question for all you Libbies.

Why is it you can't seem to do anything without warping whatever rules happen to be in place? You ask silly questions that you already know the answers to and when we show you the silliness of your questions...you alter the questions and pretend its all OK.

ITS NOT OK!

If you childish little babies can't be mature and honourable enough to debate and argue points you yourselves get caught up in, then you're nothing more than a pack of immature little twits who really need to grow up before you entertain any ideas of leadership or respectability.

YOU'RE an ADMITTED TROLL, and STILL at it. ?

What goes around, comes around.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

It doesn't not constitute a poll tax. Everyone needs ID and not just for voting.

If you have your bank accounts and you don’t drive, you do not need to have a valid state issued ID. 

I have one, and you have one, but a lot of people don’t.  And they expire.  

Edited by Rebound

6 hours ago, Rebound said:

If you have your bank accounts and you don’t drive, you do not need to have a valid state issued ID. 

I have one, and you have one, but a lot of people don’t.  And they expire.  

In order to vote, one needs to be able to prove they are eligible to vote.!

5 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

2000 mules to start.

Tell me...what proof so you have that Republicans cheat?

2000 mule is not evidence viable enough to be substantiated in a court of law. If it was Donald would of already submitted it. So, once again, I've proven that you've got squat. Your beliefs are based on gossip, speculation, innuendo and assumptions. How pathetic and weak.

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

2000 mules to start.

EXACTLY what in that propaganda mockumentary constitutes proof in YOUR MIND?

The cell tower pings that showed random anonymous people passing SOMEWHERE in the vicinity of drop boxes? LMAO.

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Tell me...what proof so you have that Republicans cheat?

Trump demanding Russians to donate aid to his campaign for one.

Obstruction of the investigation into Russian collusion for another.

Senate Intel committee findings that Manafort SHARED PRIVATE POLLING data with a Russian agent, ostensibly to better target their online trolls and bots, to help Trump win, as ADMITTED by Putin.

Much more that was redacted by Barr. The list is EXTENSIVE. As is your IGNORANCE.

9 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

2000 mule is not evidence viable enough to be substantiated in a court of law. If it was Donald would of already submitted it. So, once again, I've proven that you've got squat. Your beliefs are based on gossip, speculation, innuendo and assumptions. How pathetic and weak.

That's OK. Really. You Libbies have shown how you want to play the game now.

7 hours ago, robosmith said:

EXACTLY what in that propaganda mockumentary constitutes proof in YOUR MIND?

The cell tower pings that showed random anonymous people passing SOMEWHERE in the vicinity of drop boxes? LMAO.

Trump demanding Russians to donate aid to his campaign for one.

Obstruction of the investigation into Russian collusion for another.

Senate Intel committee findings that Manafort SHARED PRIVATE POLLING data with a Russian agent, ostensibly to better target their online trolls and bots, to help Trump win, as ADMITTED by Putin.

Much more that was redacted by Barr. The list is EXTENSIVE. As is your IGNORANCE.

As I've said. You Libbies have shown us how you want to play the game. OK...I'm quite sure we can play that game too.

1 minute ago, Nationalist said:

Currently less than half the states require no ID.

I expect this will change as basic ID is necessary to prove you are who you say you are.

Here is the bottom line: There is no evidence that fraud occurs because of a lack of Voter ID, and election systems have been steadily moving to absentee and vote by mail.  

Therefore, the only purpose of Voter ID laws is to prevent legitimate voters from voting.  This is not ok.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Here is the bottom line: There is no evidence that fraud occurs because of a lack of Voter ID, and election systems have been steadily moving to absentee and vote by mail.  

Therefore, the only purpose of Voter ID laws is to prevent legitimate voters from voting.  This is not ok.

No...The bottom line is, if you can't prove you're legally eligible to vote...you can't vote.

Letting anyone who wants to, to vote is...stupid.

Just now, Nationalist said:

No...The bottom line is, if you can't prove you're legally eligible to vote...you can't vote.

Letting anyone who wants to, to vote is...stupid.

Once again: There is no evidence that lack of ID has resulted in fraudulent voting.  

If that evidence existed, I might agree with you.  But voting is a Constitutional right, it has historically been illegally and unconstitutionally denied to people in America. Therefore, no restrictions on the right should be imposed without cause. And there is no cause. 

• Like 1