White Nationalists pose threat of Civil War.

1 hour ago, Contrarian said:

. So maybe some activism towards this instead of burning buildings down. 

More moronic hyperbole. BLM did set some fires. No buildings were burnt down. But, I see where your coming from. BLM allowing their protests to become violent was a big mistake. Because as soon as violence erupted, the right wing media exploited the violence and the decades of police injustices we're overshadowed by the violence of the protests. 

2 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

4.thumb.jpg.8bfdd9a2a211391f4828411a42c5fc31.jpg

Building.jpg.8678d14a676c4dc08642d88ef201c3ef.jpg

You want some more? Above pictures are from CNN and New York Times. 

Yes, well, you never win with my violence, is dignity and confidence that wins at the end. 

Like this man (picture below), do you know MLK when he travelled to Europe even though people did not want him to go East Germany, he went anyways and held a service there. Those people did not understand a word he was saying, but that power of hope and dignity, not violence won at the end.

Even after he passed away, his ideas live on towards progress. 

Also, lots of white and other groups "young" anarchists from rich areas descended and committed chaos too.

They say is because -> well they are fighting for justice, I say is because anarchy and boredom. 

MLK.jpg.ffcf6be2708fa60f14cc546eafcc52de.jpg

I hadn't heard of any government buildings being burnt down. I could be wrong. Burning any buildings was a big mistake.

2 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Bottom line is, we "lefties" are never going to capitulate to the white nationalist agenda. What are you going to do about that?

Lol...I'm going to keep on advocating for common sense and government policies that don't trash the economy, are not racist and provide security.

Today the Republicans have control of one house. They can...and will do what they can to right the ship. Hopefully they will sweep out Biden asap and continue to right the ship.

That's what I plan to do.

What do you plan to do?

Edited by Nationalist

42 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

More moronic hyperbole. BLM did set some fires. No buildings were burnt down. But, I see where your coming from. BLM allowing their protests to become violent was a big mistake. Because as soon as violence erupted, the right wing media exploited the violence and the decades of police injustices we're overshadowed by the violence of the protests. 

A mistake?

Oops...we burnt down buildings. 

Oh well...Kamala and the Democrats will bail us out.

52 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Lol...I'm going to keep on advocating for common sense and government policies that don't trash the economy, are not racist and provide security.

Today the Republicans have control of one house. They can...and will do what they can to right the ship. Hopefully they will sweep out Biden asap and continue to right the ship.

That's what I plan to do.

What do you plan to do?

So one minute your advocating civil war if society doesn't tow your line.... The next, your faking an interest in "common sense" and government restraint..... I'm guessing the meds have kicked in?

Edited by CrakHoBarbie
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Contrarian said:

When Trump won, the Republicans had all 3. Where was the utopia? 

Biden is not going anywhere, if Mitch McConnell does not get control of his party or/and Trump decides to run as an independent -> it will be Biden 2024.  

Weil will see. As long as the next POTUS actually serves America...I'll be a happy man.

40 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

So one minute your advocating civil war if society doesn't tow your line.... The next, your faking an interest in "common sense" and government restraint..... I'm guessing the meds have kicked in?

Don't take meds. Do you?

Yet another silly assumption. 

Marvie...

37 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Oh? Your not an election denyer? Very good.

Election denier? Is that some sort of new bug from China?

I think the American electoral system is dopy and ripe for cheating. And as far as I'm concerned,  mail-in ballots are the primary cause.

12 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

I think the American electoral system is dopy and ripe for cheating. And as far as I'm concerned,  mail-in ballots are the primary cause.

But you have no actual proof that mail in ballots have caused issues. You're moving forward on assumptions.

Edited by CrakHoBarbie

9 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Are you saying you have proof of dead people voting in numbers large enough to sway elections? You don't have any actual evidence that it's an issue. Just your speculation. 

Don't be coy. We both know there were ballots cast with the names of dead people on them.

https://www.citizensjournal.us/adams-the-evidence-is-real-dead-people-are-voting/

11 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Republicans will push their constituents to mail their ballots in this next election. Oregon is 100% vote by mail. No fraud. It works.  

Edited by Rebound

4 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Republicans will push their constituents to mail their ballots in this next election. Oregon is 100% vote by mail. No fraud. It works.  

Fight fire with fire I suppose. But it's a shitshow.

Oregon you say? 100%? Gee and look at the results.

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

And don't be surprised when Republicans get tired of losing to this cheat, and engage in Democrat tactics as well. 

Hey, you made an accusation: You said that dead people voted. And someone said, “Ok, we cannot create a 100% zero fraud system, BUT is there any evidence that there was so much fraud that it affected the outcome of an election?”  And you did not respond. 

In Arizona they had a ridiculously expensive recount with those CyberNinja dudes, and the final result was that they found MORE votes for Biden than the official results reported. But it was about 80 votes. It had no impact. 

All you have is a ridiculous nonsense conspiracy theory backed up by a very small number of very insignificant, isolated incidents. 

2 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Hey, you made an accusation: You said that dead people voted. And someone said, “Ok, we cannot create a 100% zero fraud system, BUT is there any evidence that there was so much fraud that it affected the outcome of an election?”  And you did not respond. 

In Arizona they had a ridiculously expensive recount with those CyberNinja dudes, and the final result was that they found MORE votes for Biden than the official results reported. But it was about 80 votes. It had no impact. 

All you have is a ridiculous nonsense conspiracy theory backed up by a very small number of very insignificant, isolated incidents. 

I said dead people voted and then proved dead people voted.

That you Tweenkies now wanna change the argument to...'did enough dead people vote to turn the election results'...is par for the course for you dim-wits.

But never the less...we conservatives are learning how to be as disgusting as you Libbies. You've taught us that cheating is now part of the game. OK...

Game On.

Starting with the Biden family.

Enjoy the show.

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Don't be coy. We both know there were ballots cast with the names of dead people on them.

https://www.citizensjournal.us/adams-the-evidence-is-real-dead-people-are-voting/

Coy? You have no evidence of voter fraud viable enough to be substantiated in a court of law. Donald's claim of voter fraud is not supported by viable proof..... I ask you for proof and you present debunked garbage. You present your speculations. You present gossip, innuendo and assumptions. I'm not saying voter fraud wasn't possible... But I'm not going to hop on any moronic bandwagon without actual proof. 

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/aug/02/investigation-finds-claim-300-dead-people-voted-arizona-2020-election-false