White Nationalists pose threat of Civil War.

20 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Really? Did you support the Summer of Love riots?

Also...you do realize several of the Capital Cops, let protesters in...right?

You seem to support them.

My post was in response to Army Guy,  I'm only interested in any comments he might have regarding it.

Edited by Aristides

5 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

You are correct. I apologize for the name calling and will refrain. Now, please point out the similarities between jan6th and the Summer of love.

Of course.

Both had mobs angry with the government. Both felt justified in doing what they did. Neither ran into much resistance from the government or the police. Both attacked government buildings. One burned down said buildings...the other simply trespassed.

One had a few people arrested and were immediately bailed out by money partially raised by the current VP and many other Democrats.

The other has, to this day, people in solitary confinement for...trespassing.

Edited by Nationalist

25 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

See the difference? Now that you understand the difference...I'll expect you to be honest and stop accusing me of things I've never done.

Thank you very much...and ur welcome.

Ok. Let's dissect your logic, or lack thereof. You've "warned" me that civil war could be resorted to if the "libbies" keep taking your freedoms. To me, that's a threat that if people like me (liberal) do not abide by your extremely unpopular agenda, folks like you ( nationalist) could resort to civil war. Words have meanings. I'm just applying those meanings to the words you post.

2 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Of course.

Both had mobs angry with the government. Both felt justified in doing what they did. Neither ran into much resistance from the government or the police. Both attacked government buildings. One burned down said buildings...the other simply trespassed.

One had a few people arrested and were immediately bailed out by money partially raised by the current VP and many other Democrats.

The other has, to this day, people in solitary confinement for...trespassing.

And what was each groups justification for doing what they did?

24 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Trump did it? Where is the link? No, there were federal agencies that sent memos, this is per the New York Times documentary "The Day of Rage" . 

I think you are confusing issues. There was left wing activity a few weeks before then, when he walked with the Bible in his hand at the church. Remember that propaganda piece? Maybe then he wanted to bring them so it does not disturb his narcissism in my opinion. 

https://mynbc15.com/news/nation-world/trump-admin-was-ready-to-deploy-national-guard-on-jan-6-capitol-police-timeline-shows-january-donald

18 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

And what was each groups justification for doing what they did?

One believed the USA is a racist nation which needs to be torn down and re-modelled.

The other was upset and believed the 2020 election was full of cheating.

26 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Ok. Let's dissect your logic, or lack thereof. You've "warned" me that civil war could be resorted to if the "libbies" keep taking your freedoms. To me, that's a threat that if people like me (liberal) do not abide by your extremely unpopular agenda, folks like you ( nationalist) could resort to civil war. Words have meanings. I'm just applying those meanings to the words you post.

If memory serves...I don't think I used the term "civil war". I do, however, still warn that the violence will likely escalate should the Democrats and justice departments don't soon level the playing field for ALL AMERICANS. There are a multitude of examples of exactly this happening throughout history.

If words have meaning...then why is it you are incapable of understanding them? Why would you continue to argue that which you have obviously a very loose grasp on.

BTW..."extremely unpopular agenda"? Barbie...half the nation...or more...agree with the bulk of Republican talking points right now.

Edited by Nationalist

12 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

No...I think they should have listened to both Trump AND the DOD...and had the National Guard there.

The Capitol police had no authority to call in the National Guard. Only the state governments and the President have that authority. DC isn't a state so that responsibility rested solely on Trump.

1 minute ago, Aristides said:

The Capitol police had no authority to call in the National Guard. Only the state governments and the President have that authority. DC isn't a state so that responsibility rested solely on Trump.

That's BS. But I'm not surprised you don't know that.

Trump had already offered the guard. It was Pelosi and Schumer who repeatedly rejected them...even when the DOD kept asking for them.

22 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

That's BS. But I'm not surprised you don't know that.

Trump had already offered the guard. It was Pelosi and Schumer who repeatedly rejected them...even when the DOD kept asking for them.

Control of the DC National Guard is the Secretary of Defence. A presidential appointee. Has been since Truman.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/District_of_Columbia_National_Guard

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

BTW..."extremely unpopular agenda"? Barbie...half the nation...or more...agree with the bulk of Republican talking points right now.

55 percent of Americans think white Nationalists pose a very or somewhat serious threat to the country.

https://www.statista.com/topics/5306/nationalism-in-the-us/#topicHeader__wrapper

54 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

If memory serves...I don't think I used the term "civil war". I do, however, still warn that the violence will likely escalate should the Democrats and justice departments don't soon level the playing field for ALL AMERICANS. There are a multitude of examples of exactly this happening throughout history.

That is, by definition, a threat. 

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

One believed the USA is a racist nation which needs to be torn down and re-modelled.

The other was upset and believed the 2020 election was full of cheating.

Wrong. One side was driven by decades of brutality and murder perpetrated on their race by law enforcement.

The others side justified attacking the capital and attempting to stop the legal transfer of presidential power because Donald had convinced them that the election had been stolen through fraud. An accusation that, two years later, has never been supported with evidence viable enough to be substantiated in a court of law. 

Neither side was justified for resorting to violence. But, we see one side had viable justification for their nonviolent protests.... One side did not.

47 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

55 percent of Americans think white Nationalists pose a very or somewhat serious threat to the country.

https://www.statista.com/topics/5306/nationalism-in-the-us/#topicHeader__wrapper

That is, by definition, a threat. 

OK so English comprehension is not your strong suit.

39 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Wrong. One side was driven by decades of brutality and murder perpetrated on their race by law enforcement.

The others side justified attacking the capital and attempting to stop the legal transfer of presidential power because Donald had convinced them that the election had been stolen through fraud. An accusation that, two years later, has never been supported with evidence viable enough to be substantiated in a court of law. 

Neither side was justified for resorting to violence. But, we see one side had viable justification for their nonviolent protests.... One side did not.

What non-violent protests might that be?

2 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

If they had remained nonviolent, only the BLM side actually had a viable justification for protesting. 

Oh really? Gee ya know...I'm-a-gonna have to disagree with ya there.

There was no justification for burning down buildings...looting...which still goes on unpunished...or the fires.

On the other hand, I can't honestly "justify" the way the Jan. 6th protesters busted into the Capital building in some cases. At least they didn't set fire to it though...I guess...

On 11/27/2022 at 3:58 PM, Rebound said:

Are you SURE the lefties don’t have guns? 
One thing’s for sure: Righties are all cowards. January 6: One shot fired and they all ran away. 

I'm sure they do.

Corky.jpg

• Haha 1