White Nationalists pose threat of Civil War.

"White nationalist rage and threats of violence, up to and including civil war. And Republicans are seemingly happy to either sit back and watch it happen or, in many cases, to add fuel to the already out-of-control right wing terrorist fire burning in America." ... Nationalists are now the #1 domestic terrorist threat in America. You've all read what the Nationalists on this forum have threatened. The internet has b come their sounding board, its become these domestic terrorists vehicle for spreading their rage. 

"Civil War was trending on Twitter with people wondering if it will happen. It has already begun…. except for the shooting,” influencer Juanita Broaddrick declared on Truth Social, which Trump established after twitter banned him. Influencer Lydia Shaffer, who names herself ‘Conservative Barbie,’ posted: “Civil war has been declared,’” the center’s study said."

The white house and the DOJ have set up specific units to monitor and disrupt these domestic terrorists, focusing on individuals and small cells. 

These moronic Nationalist fools are setting to themselves up for a hard fall. Because when you're foolish enough to push America, America pushes back 

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.peoplesworld.org/article/republicans-join-in-with-white-nationalist-attacks-and-civil-war-threats/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiYmbWa9s77AhUVEEQIHY1JAk8QFnoECAsQAg&usg=AOvVaw0chPSlwTj7H8oqcFFyBoiE

Edited by CrakHoBarbie
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Legato said:

Lefty to Righty.......I see you buying all those guns and ammo,

Why aren't you buying food and supplies like I am?

Righty reply............Because you're buying it for me.

Are you SURE the lefties don’t have guns? 
One thing’s for sure: Righties are all cowards. January 6: One shot fired and they all ran away. 

Edited by Rebound

5 hours ago, Rebound said:

Are you SURE the lefties don’t have guns? 
One thing’s for sure: Righties are all cowards. January 6: One shot fired and they all ran away. 

Not sure about the entire US army but here in Canada our military, police, firemen, is mostly made of up of those on the right, and when shots are fired i have always seen them run towards the gunfire, I have also served with plenty of US servicemen, i did not see one of them retreat in panic. 

But it is easy to point fingers when the nation is divided. 

17 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

Not sure about the entire US army but here in Canada our military, police, firemen, is mostly made of up of those on the right, and when shots are fired i have always seen them run towards the gunfire, I have also served with plenty of US servicemen, i did not see one of them retreat in panic. 

Yes but those are the real thing, not wannabes.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

"White nationalist rage and threats of violence, up to and including civil war. And Republicans are seemingly happy to either sit back and watch it happen or, in many cases, to add fuel to the already out-of-control right wing terrorist fire burning in America." ... Nationalists are now the #1 domestic terrorist threat in America. You've all read what the Nationalists on this forum have threatened. The internet has b come their sounding board, its become these domestic terrorists vehicle for spreading their rage. 

"Civil War was trending on Twitter with people wondering if it will happen. It has already begun…. except for the shooting,” influencer Juanita Broaddrick declared on Truth Social, which Trump established after twitter banned him. Influencer Lydia Shaffer, who names herself ‘Conservative Barbie,’ posted: “Civil war has been declared,’” the center’s study said."

The white house and the DOJ have set up specific units to monitor and disrupt these domestic terrorists, focusing on individuals and small cells. 

These moronic Nationalist fools are setting to themselves up for a hard fall. Because when you're foolish enough to push America, America pushes back 

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.peoplesworld.org/article/republicans-join-in-with-white-nationalist-attacks-and-civil-war-threats/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiYmbWa9s77AhUVEEQIHY1JAk8QFnoECAsQAg&usg=AOvVaw0chPSlwTj7H8oqcFFyBoiE

I'm a nationalist and I'm white. I know I've warned of the potential of a violent response to stupid Tweenkie tricks...

America has a 2-tier justice system at the federal level. Many states too. 

Question: were you on the lower end of this obvious bias of the law...how angry would you be?

Did you support The Summer of Love?

11 hours ago, Army Guy said:

On Jan 6, most of the Capitol Police were Republicans, and they got bear sprayed, beaten with fire extinguishers, stabbed… by people on the right.  And the attackers all ran away like a bunch of cowards after one single shot was fired. 

These “uprisers” are not warriors at all. 

47 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

I'm a nationalist and I'm white. I know I've warned of the potential of a violent response to stupid Tweenkie tricks...

America has a 2-tier justice system at the federal level. Many states too. 

Question: were you on the lower end of this obvious bias of the law...how angry would you be?

Did you support The Summer of Love?

Yes. You've warned of the threat posed by Nationalists if their unpopular agenda is ignored. And you refuse to admit that that adds up to a threat. Nationalists are seen as a very real threat to national security. You yourself have already warned me that civil war could happen if the "libbies" keep taking your freedom. You talk like a domestic terrorists. The FBI and the DOJ. see y'all as a danger. And, they're correct in doing so because y'all are mentally unstable.

Edited by CrakHoBarbie
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Yes. You've warned of the threat posed by Nationalists if their unpopular agenda is ignored. And you refuse to admit that that adds up to a threat. Nationalists are seen as a very real threat to national security. You yourself have already warned me that civil war could happen if the "libbies" keep taking your freedom. You talk like a domestic terrorists. The FBI and the DOJ. see y'all as a danger. And, they're correct in doing so because y'all are mentally unstable.

Are you ever gonna answer any of my questions to you?

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Your beliefs are not shared by a majority of people. Since that makes you so angry that you feel compelled to threaten violence on  people that don't agree with you, then you need a serious mental health intervention. You are a danger to society.

1 minute ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Your beliefs are not shared by a majority of people. Since that makes you so angry that you feel compelled to threaten violence on  people that don't agree with you, then you need a serious mental health intervention. You are a danger to society.

LOL...yes of course. Because EVERYONE knows that a 2-tiered justice system is "democracy in action"...right?

19 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

LOL...yes of course. Because EVERYONE knows that a 2-tiered justice system is "democracy in action"...right?

Pay attention:

If a Federal employee steals classified or restricted information, they face SWIFT and immediate prosecution.  

But you’re right: We have two tiers. Trump gets warning letters. Trump gets agents flying to his home ASKING for the return of what he stole. And when he refused and they recovered the obviously stolen documents with a warrant, Trump gets a Special Master, and appeals to the Supreme Court over and over.  No normal person is afforded this nor can they afford it.  Anybody else, ANYONE, would have gone to prison by now. 

Reality Winner stole ONE document and was sentenced to FIVE YEAES in prison.  That document stated that Russian hackers had access voter registration databases in the United States. That’s it!  No ultra secret military technology, no Compartmentalized Information. Just that one thing. Five years. David Petraeus was convicted because he showed classified documents to a U.S. military officer who was not authorized to see them. That’s it!  

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Threatening civil war because you "don't like" the Democratic system we now live under isn't going to work out for you. Your beliefs are not shared by a majority of people. Since that makes you so angry that you feel compelled to threaten violence on  people that don't agree with you, then you need a serious mental health intervention. You are a danger to society.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Pay attention:

If a Federal employee steals classified or restricted information, they face SWIFT and immediate prosecution.  

But you’re right: We have two tiers. Trump gets warning letters. Trump gets agents flying to his home ASKING for the return of what he stole. And when he refused and they recovered the obviously stolen documents with a warrant, Trump gets a Special Master, and appeals to the Supreme Court over and over.  No normal person is afforded this nor can they afford it.  Anybody else, ANYONE, would have gone to prison by now. 

Reality Winner stole ONE document and was sentenced to FIVE YEAES in prison.  That document stated that Russian hackers had access voter registration databases in the United States. That’s it!  No ultra secret military technology, no Compartmentalized Information. Just that one thing. Five years. David Petraeus was convicted because he showed classified documents to a U.S. military officer who was not authorized to see them. That’s it!  

Trump refused to allow them to come look for these documents? I doubt that. In fact, the very thought that he "stole" documents is asinine. He didn't even pack them to be moved.

Were either of them the POTUS? No? Bye.

You want an example of a 2-tiered justice system? The treatment of people who burned down government buildings, cop shops and took over entire sections of cities, Vs. the treatment of senior citizens who attended a political rally and never even entered the Capital. A Capital cop who shot an unarmed vet dead, and has been excused. Accusing parents of being terrorists.

33 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Threatening civil war because you "don't like" the Democratic system we now live under isn't going to work out for you. Your beliefs are not shared by a majority of people. Since that makes you so angry that you feel compelled to threaten violence on  people that don't agree with you, then you need a serious mental health intervention. You are a danger to society.

warn·ing
/ˈwôrniNG/

noun
noun: warning; plural noun: warnings
  1. a statement or event that indicates a possible or impending danger, problem, or other unpleasant situation.
    threat
    /THret/

noun
    noun: threat; plural noun: threats
    1. 1.
      a statement of an intention to inflict pain, injury, damage, or other hostile action on someone in retribution for something done or not done.

See the difference? Now that you understand the difference...I'll expect you to be honest and stop accusing me of things I've never done.

Thank you very much...and ur welcome.

Edited by Nationalist

24 minutes ago, Aristides said:

I mean, police and military are the real deal, not a bunch of wannabes. That mob attacking the Capital were not the real deal, the were just a mob acting like a mob.

Really? Did you support the Summer of Love riots?

Also...you do realize several of the Capital Cops, let protesters in...right?

8 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Hooligans, the intelligence was there, if more federal agencies would have been allowed to come to the Capitol it would have been like in Serbia. 

I watched a video from Serbia, hooligans vs police long time ago. 300 of those Serbian riot police officers should have come without weapons, and stay up front to do hand to hand combat or using their batons.

Jan. 6th would have been then just another football type of riot and the US would not have shown such vulnerability to the FSB and the CCP, the true enemies of democracy. 

I would agree that the FSB and CCP woul;d be the true enemies of "democracy".

But Trump DID offer the military as security to his own rally. Pelosi and that twit mayor of DC refused to use them. Had they been there...I expect none of the trespassing would have happened.