Is Jabbing Children with the Covid Shot Really Necessary? Is it achieving results?

I got this from a different thread, maybe the topic of child covid shots is important enough to warrant it's own thread:

1062523470_CoviddeathsbyageinCanada.thumb.png.228fed868ce3d94e63f1fa7bf1ba6b7f.png

In the first two years of covid (23 months), which includes the initial wave of covid + the entire first covid flu season, only 19 people under the age of 20 died from covid. 

Kids from 5-12 were unvaccinated for that entire time, vaxes didn't start for them until 16 days before this data set ended.

Kids from 12-18 had been getting the shot since late May or early June that year, it was approved for them on May 5th, so the vast, vast majority of that data set also reflects unvaccinated 12-18 yr olds. They were all unvaxed for the initial outbreak and the first flu season. 

In the next 11 months, after we jabbinated millions of children, that number jumped from 19 to 66.

19 deaths in 23 months.

47 deaths in the next 11 months.

1089843418_CoviddeeathsbyageNov72022.thumb.png.e73ca5ed503378bbb81237f344330252.png

In kids 5-12 there were:

11 deaths in 23 months unvaxed,

30 deaths in 11 months after vaxing.

Edited by WestCanMan
  • Like 1

And the answer is: we don't know. There's been no transparent, open discussion weighing pros and cons and no responsible adult conclusion. The magician waived their staff et voila. And yes, despite all the words said and countless billions thrown. Three cheers to us. Yes we can.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, myata said:

And the answer is: we don't know. There's been no transparent, open discussion weighing pros and cons and no responsible adult conclusion. The magician waived their staff et voila. And yes, despite all the words said and countless billions thrown. Three cheers to us. Yes we can.

All I ever hear is "We think you should jab your kids, peon. Just do it our you're evil."

If they even said "Although very few kids actually died of covid, x-number of healthy children were seriously harmed, blah blah blah...", that would be a start. 

But we hear ***crickets*** on that front.

Edited by WestCanMan

Kids deaths are extremely rare.  My understand is the health risk to kids and the general population of getting the vaccine are lower than if they didn't get the vaccine.

For anyone of any population, if your health risks of getting the vaccine are lower than if they didn't get the vaccine, then logically you should get the vaccine.  It's that simple.  it's a simple cost-benefit analysis.

If anyone is unsure if they should vax their kids they should consult their doctor instead of non-doctors and non-scientists on the internet.

Edited by Moonlight Graham
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Moonlight Graham said:

My understand is the health risk to kids and the general population of getting the vaccine are lower than if they didn't get the vaccine... if your health risks of getting the vaccine are lower than if they didn't get the vaccine, then logically you should get the vaccine

First, this totally changes conventional definition of "vaccine" that presumes clear and lasting benefit to the receiver. It is deliberate misleading, bordering on professional misconduct to clearly and deliberately confuse the public using a common word for something with quite different meaning.

Two: no, not "you should" but you can IF you choose freely. Where else can we get down this path under this banner? China knows.

Three: when was the benefit proven in an open and transparent public discussion as opposed to robed magicians waving their hands / notebooks?

Four: does massive ongoing propaganda amount to coercion, at least psychological one? See above for "free choice".

So many questions but none mattered because we just can. No question needed, no answers expected no checks even common sense and no accountability. Where will it take us?

Edited by myata
  • Like 2

Of course the Covid jab isn’t necessary for kids.  Omicron is a relatively mild illness for kids.  Of course masking is another silly short term protection, as now kids have little immunity to multiple contagious illnesses.  Are we going to spend billions on putting masks on people every flu season, hampering their social connections and turning them into paranoid freaks?  Probably.

Covid vaccines for kids are pushed at this point because government bought them.  

Edited by Zeitgeist
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Another WestConMan thread about covid vaccinations.

How many is that now? 3 or 4?

Ah, yes, on and on and on. The Don Quixote of anti vaxxer LOL

What's worse ExFlyer:

30 deaths in 11 months, or

11 deaths in 23 months? 

Or should I say, is it considered a success when you do something to "fight against covid" that actually ends up seeing a net increase of the death toll by 500%? 

When you see that there were 11 deaths in 23 months, does that suggest to you that we needed to use an experimental vaccine on millions of children? Or do you think that maybe health Canada officials should at least have given us some more detailed information about those deaths, and other negative outcomes from covid, before just advising people to do it?

If deaths were so high that we needed to do something back in the summer of 2021, the need is obviously far greater to do something else now, aside from vaxing them.

Edited by WestCanMan

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

What's worse ExFlyer:

30 deaths in 11 months, or

11 deaths in 23 months? 

Or should I say, is it considered a success when you do something to "fight against covid" that actually ends up seeing a net increase of the death toll by 500%? 

When you see that there were 11 deaths in 23 months, does that suggest to you that we needed to use an experimental vaccine on millions of children? Or do you think that maybe health Canada officials should at least have given us some more detailed information about those deaths, and other negative outcomes from covid, before just advising people to do it?

If deaths were so high that we needed to do something back in the summer of 2021, the need is obviously far greater to do something else now, aside from vaxing them.

And on and on and on.

Yaaaawwnn ?

22 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Another WestConMan thread about covid vaccinations.

How many is that now? 3 or 4?

Ah, yes, on and on and on. The Don Quixote of anti vaxxer LOL

OK so...I'm trying to figure out why this bothers you?

You claim to be rational and understanding, yet want to belittle a thread with facts of the negative impacts of our over the top response to The Rona?

Didn't you and I just recently agree there are no real studies that show any benefits of the vaxx?

I think you'd enjoy this topic...in the name of fact finding. But no. 

Q: you're not another Mikey...are you?

6 hours ago, eyeball said:

No I'm sober God dammit. That's probably why it's pathetic. 

Why do you think it's pathetic?

WestCanMan has shown, quite rationally and convincingly, that jabbing kids was a bad idea. 

Do you not like kids? Or maybe...is your need to defend the jab, greater than your concern for children?

Either way...it sounds like you've got very little concern for kids. Gee...I hope ur not a daddy?

19 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

OK so...I'm trying to figure out why this bothers you?

You claim to be rational and understanding, yet want to belittle a thread with facts of the negative impacts of our over the top response to The Rona?

Didn't you and I just recently agree there are no real studies that show any benefits of the vaxx?

I think you'd enjoy this topic...in the name of fact finding. But no. 

Q: you're not another Mikey...are you?

It doesn't bother me except that a person that has nothing but one subject and when shut down, just starts another thread.

I am not so sure we agreed that the vaccination had no benefit.

I am just tired of the same old same old. And on and on.

Another Mikey??

1 minute ago, ExFlyer said:

It doesn't bother me except that a person that has nothing but one subject and when shut down, just starts another thread.

I am not so sure we agreed that the vaccination had no benefit.

I am just tired of the same old same old. And on and on.

Another Mikey??

MH.

If it tires you...don't participate.