Fake Liberal gun control.

Army Guy

I know i have seen the article posted by someone else, i don't mean to steal your thunder i just thought it could use its own topic of discussion.

Today as they the committee was reviewing amendments, for the handgun ban bill. they conservative make a brutal discovery. Catching the liberal/ NDP is an act of deception and lies. but first i want to dial it back, a bit first. i remember a discussion i had on here about what was to be included in the original "assault gun ban" and the discussion revolved around what that included, rumors had it it included airsoft, replicate guns, pellet guns and BB guns, there was many articles out there about how large this airsoft industry was, so the liberals/ NDP back tracked on these few look a likes, the liberals are getting very good at this deception, today i found out that those were included in the amendments and are now part of the ban. if it looks like, feels like smells like a real military weapon it is gone, banned, history.

skippin forward, today the committee was looking at all the proposed amendment when they came upon an Amendment G4 , which goes on to state all semi-automatic weapons that have the ability to have a magazine attached are now classified as Banned, this includes shot guns, bolt action rifles, .22 cal bolt actions, thousands of different types, that's not all, becasue it is an amendment it cannot have any Finacial means attached to it, meaning NO buy back is planned, just that they are going to be illegal hand them in thank you very much. The liberals promised they would not attack Hunters or their tools in any way, and here we sit, with thousands of new rifles attached to the "handgun bill". and what is really scary this amendment was backed by liberals / NDP/and Block. most of these banned weapons don't even look like anything the military has, they are banned becasue most are magazine feed, or could be modified to hold more than 5 rounds, or they are semi autos...like duck guns, or deer hunting rifles. It has nothing to do with safety and more about division.

I wonder why they have to resort to deceiving the nation into believing this huge lie of keeping Canadians safer. And we wonder why Canadians have little faith in our experts who have been bought and paid for by the government to promote another boondoggle like this one. instead of pouring resources into preventing criminal activities, we as a nation like to punish ourselves by sticking it to law bidding gun owners. the point is that while nobody really cares about a few gun owners, but this could be about any personal property we own, and how easy it is for the government to take it away, with or without compensation. you have no property rights, And it is already happening in some cities as they ban fossil fuel powered tools like lawn mowers, leaf blowers chain saws etc.. Canadians will continue to stick their heads up their asses until someone slaps their and says you're going to feel some slight discomfort for a few seconds... 

Anyways there is some good news Alberta has already told Justin none of this is going to happen in Alberta, they would not use RCMP to confiscate or managed this gun grab and have joined the legal case against the feds to challenge if this is legal. in the first-place rumor has it Saskatchewan is also joining the fight. 

I am so done with this liberal / NDP/ leftist movement we need an election... and on this front there are rumors, that the liberals might be preparing for a spring election... It's coming from the conservatives, but i can't imagine why, it makes no sense to me, they have nothing to gain. unless they are cutting ties with the NDP maybe...anyways one can hope...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Actually, conservatives have no problem with reasonable gun control.

1. Minors should not be allowed to buy or own firearms.

2. Illegal aliens should not be allowed to buy or own firearms.

3. Convicted Felons should not be allowed to buy or own firearms.

4. The bodyguards of liberal Democrat politicians should not be allowed to buy or own firearms.

5. If a criminal threatens either a citizen or a cop with a firearm and that citizen or cop fires back and kills that animal, then the citizen or cop should not be charged.

Reasonable gun control.

• Thanks 1

I originally found it on an article in globe and mail, but i found a couple of CPAC u tube videos, that have a much more detailed account of the whole issue. This is a deliberate move by Liberals/NDP/Block to devastate the rest of legal gun owners in Canada. What i don't understand is why do they feel the need to sneak all these new amendments into a Bill that was supposed to be about Handguns. besides being deceitful, about the whole thing, this new gun grab is going to seize these firearms with NO buyback program attached, just seizing private property that was legally obtained with little to no parliamentary discussion or debate. and to make it more difficult they have introduced it into law, meaning the law news to be changed or amended.

The liberal promise not to attack hunters, and hunting rifles was also a huge lie as it is clearly laid out here. they have already targeted toys, replica guns, air soft, and paint ball, not to mention 1500 small arms, now this will effect much more than 1500 different small arms, but most semi autos, shotguns, many bolt action rifles, 22 cal small game rifles they have also expanded the definition of military assault rifle and included firearms they think look dangerous and are meant to kill people. like the small game 22 cal rifle, duck guns, or bolt action rifles...

And what is even further disturbing is they could easily take away all the rest of the firearms by using the same tactics, for a firearm free Canada. which brings up so many questions it is not funny. 

Below are the CPAC vids they are from different days on the commission start with the bottom one first 

1 hour ago, reason10 said:

Actually, conservatives have no problem with reasonable gun control.

1. Minors should not be allowed to buy or own firearms.

2. Illegal aliens should not be allowed to buy or own firearms.

3. Convicted Felons should not be allowed to buy or own firearms.

4. The bodyguards of liberal Democrat politicians should not be allowed to buy or own firearms.

5. If a criminal threatens either a citizen or a cop with a firearm and that citizen or cop fires back and kills that animal, then the citizen or cop should not be charged.

Reasonable gun control.

Canadian firearm policies are way out there already, one can never defend themselves with a firearm, even a show of force is illegal and will end up with confiscation of firearm and charges being laid. 

Kill someone in your home while defending your family, will result in your arrest, and jail time until a court of law can determine if lethal force was warranted. it is not guaranteed you were in the right, here the bad guys have the rights the victims well you have to wait for police to show up, according to the law they don't care if your family is under serious threat. 

But you can beat the life out of them with a hockey stick. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

Canadian firearm policies are way out there already, one can never defend themselves with a firearm, even a show of force is illegal and will end up with confiscation of firearm and charges being laid. 

Kill someone in your home while defending your family, will result in your arrest, and jail time until a court of law can determine if lethal force was warranted. it is not guaranteed you were in the right, here the bad guys have the rights the victims well you have to wait for police to show up, according to the law they don't care if your family is under serious threat. 

Q Why do Canadians do it doggie style?

A So they can do it and watch the hockey game.

(Sorry. I couldn't resist.)

In the state of Florida, there is a Stand Your Ground law, where someone defending his/her life with lethal force does not have to retreat before opening fire. Seems to have a chllling effect on scumbag animals who want to invade homes or mug people on the street.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Army Guy said:

Yes there was a case a couple years ago where a couple young adults went around trying to steal a farmers equipment, roughed up his wife and was shot and killed. Of course they called the farmer a racist for months on end and thankfully wasn't convicted tho there was no self defense argument because Trudeau believes if you are native you should be able to go and threaten people, steal their stuff and there's nothing they can do

2 hours ago, West said:

Yes there was a case a couple years ago where a couple young adults went around trying to steal a farmers equipment, roughed up his wife and was shot and killed. Of course they called the farmer a racist for months on end and thankfully wasn't convicted tho there was no self defense argument because Trudeau believes if you are native you should be able to go and threaten people, steal their stuff and there's nothing they can do

Colton Boushie,  22yr old Cree . . . . . shot and killed on August 9th, 2016.

• Sad 1

This is a serious social issue, and a discussion. Canadian society is not capable of reasonable, responsible, grown up discussions, and finding working solutions for serious, important issues. It knows two main avenues of approaching problems: ideological one (stick a label and do that you can that is, in Canada majority politics, pretty much anything: cancel all or let go of all controls); and do nothing, drag it on forever, talk it to the death and see what happens. You choose (but no other options allowed).

What is surprising is just how many Canadians don't give a rats A$$, that this issue could easily transfer to any piece of private property. "Well as long as they are not picking on me, seem to be the most popular answer. maybe one day when they take their head out of their A%% only to find out the next time it could be something they own...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Not even why this headline would gather any interest, it is about money. I think liberals have more than proven they are not scared when it comes to price tags, nor are Canadians who have become nose blind when it comes to spending and the shitty excuses we are given. 

Not sure how they came up with this number "best guess" but the original gun ban was estimated at 4.5 bil, this new amendment captures way more firearms than the original one did. which like i said money does not scare us anymore, it is the new normal. What i don't get it just how stupid leftist Canadians are for thinking spending this kind of money on punishing lawful gun owners and crumbs of fighting the criminal element is wise policy... It is not the liberal government fault for creating these really dumb ideas, it is the left side of the country for not calling it out and putting common sense back on the table. 

Expanded Liberal gun ban could cost taxpayers 'another billion dollars,' says criminologist (msn.com)

17 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

What is surprising is just how many Canadians don't give a rats A$$, that this issue could easily transfer to any piece of private property. "Well as long as they are not picking on me, seem to be the most popular answer. maybe one day when they take their head out of their A%% only to find out the next time it could be something they own...

One day you'll be having a discussion with one of these people and you'll have to listen to them exclaim, "But how were we to know?"

15 hours ago, Aristides said:

Trudeau lies. Nothing new here.

What is disturbing is how the left thinks that all thinks lying is normal human behavior and will defend this bunch of liars forever. Maybe we are no better than our politicians. 

Edited by Army Guy

16 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

What is disturbing is how the left thinks that all thinks lying is normal human behavior and will defend this bunch of liars forever. Maybe we are no better than our politicians. 

Where is Aristides defending lies?  He's only stating a fact.  I think JT lies too, as well as PP, Jagmeet Singh and virtually every politician in the world.  Saying so doesn't imply I approve or support, only that I recognize the reality.

• Like 1

On 11/25/2022 at 10:59 AM, reason10 said:

Seems to have a chllling effect on scumbag animals who want to invade homes or mug people on the street.

The language is a bit strong. We are all animals. But, if I'm going to get shot, it will most likely be at the hands of my wife with my own gun. That's why I keep my ammo in Saskatchewan and my firearms in BC. The second most likely person to shoot me is me. Suicide by firearm is too common and a terrible memory to who ever finds yout remains.

6 hours ago, dialamah said:

Where is Aristides defending lies?  He's only stating a fact.  I think JT lies too, as well as PP, Jagmeet Singh and virtually every politician in the world.  Saying so doesn't imply I approve or support, only that I recognize the reality.

Maybe you should re read the post, He sated Justin lies nothing new. I agree with him 100 %.

Let me make myself clear, if you vote liberal, or NDP, then you support them, not sure what more is there to say. If you support them, then yes you must condone their actions, or think that it is OK, and normal behavior.  Justin does not just lie a little bit him and his band of lairs lie everyday about most topics. 

And while that may be OK with you or the other supporting the left it is not OK with me...when your silent about it then your just as guilty. 

Banning deer/moose rifles and duck hunting shotguns is going to upset gun people that were even pro reg. He's pissing off every segment a Canadian life ,with the constant incompetent decision making. This kid is out of control. I hope they do call a spring election.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Army Guy said:

Maybe you should re read the post, He sated Justin lies nothing new. I agree with him 100 %.

Let me make myself clear, if you vote liberal, or NDP, then you support them, not sure what more is there to say. If you support them, then yes you must condone their actions, or think that it is OK, and normal behavior.  Justin does not just lie a little bit him and his band of lairs lie everyday about most topics. 

And while that may be OK with you or the other supporting the left it is not OK with me...when your silent about it then your just as guilty. 

PP lies; will you vote for him?

15 hours ago, Queenmandy85 said:

The language is a bit strong. We are all animals. But, if I'm going to get shot, it will most likely be at the hands of my wife with my own gun. That's why I keep my ammo in Saskatchewan and my firearms in BC. The second most likely person to shoot me is me. Suicide by firearm is too common and a terrible memory to who ever finds yout remains.

I'm a little more specific about defining animals in the human race. Like most mainstream conservatives, I rely on the science and assume human life is mostly a higher plane than animals. Kinda like the science that makes animals a higher plane of life than bacteria, viruses, etc.

I assign the pejorative term "animal" to illegal aliens, criminals who mug people, commit home invasions, commit rape, etc.

If you truly believe that there is ZERO threat to your armed household, you are one of the few very lucky carbon based life forms. You're keeping firearms even though there is no current threat and you believe the only threat is from your wife finding a gun and doing a Dirty Harry.

This may surprise most inferior thinking liberals here (and you don't belong in that list, I guess), I don't like guns, personally. I don't own any. I won't allow them in my house. (Yes, years ago around the 80s I was a big gun enthusiast, used to load my own ammo, read gun magazines, stuff like that.) Of course like a consistent mainstream conservative, I do not wish to force my own private views on others. My next door neighbor is definitely free to own all the guns he/she wants. It's guaranteed in our Constitution. He/she can keep a cannon in the front yard, for all I care, so long as it's not fired at night when I'm trying to sleep.

The only true deadly weapon I have available is a cell phone and the digits 911. In this small Florida town, we have a pretty good police force and sheriff's department.