Narcissists tend to gravitate toward Trump

3 minutes ago, reason10 said:

Do you even know the first name of your crack/meth dealer? Or do you just accept drugs from anyone you meet on the street?

I just call him Donald. He always brings a VHS tape of his inauguration and trys to play it on my old CD player that hasn't been hooked up for 15 years. It's fun to watch 

1 minute ago, Infidel Dog said:

I'm not saying you and yours can't get you little army of social scientists and the journals they control to flame anybody in anyway, peer reviewed or other.

I'm saying that pathetic bunch of faux experts weren't concerned with the term "narcissist" until after Obama was getting identified as one.

Your moronic whataboutism has been duly noted. 

15 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Believe it. The web is full of peer reviewed studies about your cult leaders "personality". 

So what? I mean really now. It is not news of the day that Donny is a narcissist. Nor is it news that Barry is a narcissist and Joe is...absent.

Just now, CrakHoBarbie said:

Your moronic whataboutism has been duly noted. 

For crying out loud will you guys never use a term correctly?

I just shake my head. I mean it doesn't even seem to matter to you and yours if the term is relevant or even correct. If it sounds like a pejorative that good enough for you.

I'm not saying this (Obama) is like that (Trump.) I'm saying it's a little pathetic to try so hard to evolve your this out of the previous that.

3 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

I'm just returning the favor. Push me.... I push back.... And, I've gotten to be somewhat proficient at it. All those years at University...... Finally paying off.

Because, of course, you're the only person who's ever attended.

And you can cut the crap anytime you'd like. You're no counter-puncher. You're the kind of puncher that rhymes with stucker. Sneak up and stucker-punch.

Just now, Infidel Dog said:

Because, of course, you're the only person who's ever attended.

And you can cut the crap anytime you'd like. You're no counter-puncher. You're the kind of puncher that rhymes with stucker. Sneak up and stucker-punch.

You don't like my brand of posting? Well, pack all that anger into suppository form and drive it home fool. .... Don't forget to spit on it first 

If you're a greedy rich person and don't care about the less fortunate in society, you could label that narcissism.  However, if you're a greedy poor person and just want the government to give you lots of free money and don't care how its paid for you or that other people are paying your way you could also label that narcissism.

People gravitate to parties that further their own interests, generally.  Economically, if you're independent or a rich business person you're usually going to gravitate to the right, if you're poor or prefer depending on others (like the government) you'll vote for the left.  It's not rocket science.

Young people lean left economically because they are typically not independent financially and still often rely on their parents.  Getting free money and services from the government isn't much different than getting free money and services from your parents.

As you get older you become more financially independent, and you also tend to get more conservative economically as you get older.  Until you retire, then a lot of people want the goodies lol and you start becoming a dependent again.

Edited by Moonlight Graham

16 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Ummm...your gonna have a stroke, getting wound up like that.

IMO...most, if not all politicians are narcissistic.  Trump, Barry, Hilary-Billary...hell even Ol' Joe...on his lucid days...

But Trump is in a class BY HIMSELF. He doesn't even pretend to care about his constituents.

It's always the transactional "what's in it for HIM." 

16 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Cool but when are you going to test MY hypothesis?

Not yours. Mine.

Mine said Obama was getting called 'narcissist' first. Not the most. First.

Now it is true nobody likes to fire off insults like a Progressive. So if that's what turns your crank...yeah...congratulations on your guys being prolific, I guess.

As to your contention the many social scientists of the progressive left add credibility - thanks for the laugh. I've seen those panels of "experts" everywhere from CBC to MSNBC. The only people dumber than those clowns are whoever's paying them. Oh, and the bonehead's watching them thinking they're learning something.

They're almost certainly ONLY being paid by those who buy their books.

WTH does being FIRST have to do with ANYTHING? Trump has been called a narcissist for his WHOLE LIFE, just not as OFTEN before he proclaimed "only I can fix it." Of course you probably ate that up since you're heavy into his CULT.

15 hours ago, Nationalist said:

How long have you been detached from reality?

Do you know how studies are conducted...especially these days? Allow me to enlighten you a bit.

See...a person...any person actually, but usually one whose got some sort of social sciences degree...starts with a theory. A belief said person wants to prove. So...said person does a "study". In the process, they generally intake all data that supports their theory and discard that which does not. Then they find a dopey intellectual hack to publish the findings and wave it about as gospel.

This does not mean the theory is proven. It means this "researcher" was able to separate round pegs from square pegs.

What's really creepy...is that I have to explain this to you.

How would YOU know about how "studies" are done. Pretty sure you just made ^this up, based on your proclivity for believing you "KNOW" things WITHOUT EVIDENCE.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, reason10 said:

There is no such thing. Liberals may be high all the time but they are not educated. They can barely pass a Florida 3rd grade exam.

Apparently you never heard that the vast majority of University PROFESSORS with PhDs in THIS COUNTRY are LIBERALS.

You know, the universities that everyone in the WORLD wants to send their kids to.

They know A LOT that YOU DON'T. What community college did you drop out of?

14 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

I'm not saying you and yours can't get you little army of social scientists and the journals they control to flame anybody in anyway, peer reviewed or other.

I'm saying that pathetic bunch of faux experts weren't concerned with the term "narcissist" until after Obama was getting identified as one.

Too bad you HAVE NO EVIDENCE for ^this OPINION. As I'VE SHOWN, discussions of narcissism EXPLODED 3x when Trump took office.

8 hours ago, Moonlight Graham said:

If you're a greedy rich person and don't care about the less fortunate in society, you could label that narcissism.  However, if you're a greedy poor person and just want the government to give you lots of free money and don't care how its paid for you or that other people are paying your way you could also label that narcissism.

People gravitate to parties that further their own interests, generally.  Economically, if you're independent or a rich business person you're usually going to gravitate to the right, if you're poor or prefer depending on others (like the government) you'll vote for the left.  It's not rocket science.

Young people lean left economically because they are typically not independent financially and still often rely on their parents.  Getting free money and services from the government isn't much different than getting free money and services from your parents.

As you get older you become more financially independent, and you also tend to get more conservative economically as you get older.  Until you retire, then a lot of people want the goodies lol and you start becoming a dependent again.

You do know that us retirees PAID for our SS and Medicare OUR WHOLE LIVES, don't you?

• Like 1