Workaround for the Vax Passport

I just got an email from my son's school saying that they need his vaccination info, and where I can get it.

Dear parents and guardians, 

Fraser Health has asked our school district to share this letter on their behalf. This message is about the Vaccination Status Reporting Regulation which supports the collection of immunization records of school-age children by Public Health so that all records are stored in the provincial immunization registry. 

Please review this letter and take the appropriate actions listed. This letter is also available in the following languages:

The letter link takes you to:

https://sbsurreystor.blob.core.windows.net/media/Default/medialib/parent-letter-vaccination-status-reporting-regulation-85.e72cb4140387.pdf

Where you get this link:

https://www.healthgateway.gov.bc.ca

Where you are greeted with this:

1076073819_ScreenShot2022-11-22at12_13_55PM.png.256cd4cadae2f9cab2c43ca134657e17.png

Is that eventually going to be what we all have to present to show our "vaccination" status? 

Edited by WestCanMan
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Is that eventually going to be what we all have to present to show our "vaccination" status? 

sarc/on

Is that all you mean.

Personally I'm looking forward to the day when un-vaccinated people have a big UV sewn to their clothing and maybe even a tatoo on their foreheads.

sarc/off

Seriously though, so what, I still carry my vax papers with me from when I was in kindergarten. It's no big deal.

sarc/off again.

• Like 1

As I read this letter WestConMan is whining about the school and health district vaccination status and is not about COVID anyway. It is about all childhood vaccinations status. His COVID paranoia runs rampant again LOL

Some school boards in this country will not allow student that do not have their childhood vaccinations.

This is a public health issue that protects our children.

• Like 2

On 11/22/2022 at 2:45 PM, dialamah said:

I also had a card that listed my vaccinations in grade school.  No idea where it is now.

That is a vaccination record.  Not the same as a vaccination passport.

No one has ever needed their vaccination record to eat in a restaurant, have a job or buy groceries.

• Like 4

Another sign of concern came in January when politicians, experts and media opened the discussion about mandatory vaccination, an idea that quickly became normalized, and came to be regarded as an in principle acceptable policy tool that reasonable people can reasonably disagree about.

But if vaccination becomes mandatory it means that people who continue to decline the vaccine will at the very least receive a fine. For the policy to be effective, that fine would have to be significant and/or recurring. If people can’t or won’t pay those fines they will likely be put in jail, or prison even. This for example was the law that was passed by parliament in Austria. And as in the present atmosphere it would be unthinkable for unvaccinated people to be jailed together with vaccinated people, it would mean that there would be special jails or prisons for the unvaccinated.

Take a moment to ponder that: Special jails or prisons for the unvaccinated, for the crime of being unvaccinated.

This kind of scenario may sound fantastical but it logically and directly follows from a mandatory vaccination policy. And that policy was being openly and seriously discussed by government and media.

And who knows, if Omicron had not been as mild, and if the unvaccinated were being blamed for transmitting it at high rates, or for being hospitalized at high rates, or even for being a breeding ground for potential new and even scarier variants, there may well have been support for the idea of putting unvaccinated people under house arrest, as the Austrian government had done. Those who do not obey or who live together with vaccinated people may well have been preemptively moved to special detention centers, like the Japanese-Canadians had been.

It is easy to assume that this would never happen because clearly the scientific and moral arguments for such a policy would be too weak and suspect. After all, the vaccinated were carrying and transmitting the virus about as much as the unvaccinated. But what we saw this past year, and what is so difficult to grasp let alone accept, is that the quality of arguments simply does not matter.

The arguments behind the exclusion policies that had been in place since the summer were poor and scientifically nonsensical as well. That didn’t stop an overwhelming majority of the public from supporting them.

24 minutes ago, Goddess said:

That is a vaccination record.  Not the same as a vaccination passport.

No one has ever needed their vaccination record to eat in a restaurant, have a job or buy groceries.

But one was expected to have their Vaccinations up-to-date to attend school. 

We're talking serious diseases like Measles, Mumps, Rubella and such. 

Shots that are routine for babies. People who oppose those vaccines are truly a scourge to society. 

20 minutes ago, Boges said:

But one was expected to have their Vaccinations up-to-date to attend school. 

Shots that are routine for babies. People who oppose those vaccines are truly a scourge to society. 

You can continue to support segregating society via covid jabs and vax passports.

I will continue to oppose them.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Goddess said:

You can continue to support segregating society via covid jabs and vax passports.

I will continue to oppose them.

Well when it comes to diseases we've largely removed from society, due to vaccinations, like the Measles, I won't care if you oppose them. Teach your own kids then. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Boges said:

I could be wrong, but in my lifetime, I don't recall the government telling us to shun friends and family who didn't have the MMR shots.  I don't recall ever having have to show my MMR vax record to buy groceries.

• Like 4

So, once you've gotten your wish and vax passports have gotten rid of unvaccinated people in society, and covid STILL is circulating (because we know it will).......what's your next move, maniacs?

Get rid of those who don't want jab #3?

And down the inevitable line, what will you do with those who finally say "Enough!" around jabs #5 or 6?  Get rid of them, too?

Do you not understand that this is not about health, it's about obedience?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, Goddess said:

So, once you've gotten your wish and vax passports have gotten rid of unvaccinated people in society, and covid STILL is circulating (because we know it will).......what's your next move, maniacs?

Get rid of those who don't want jab #3?

And down the inevitable line, what will you do with those who finally say "Enough!" around jabs #5 or 6?  Get rid of them, too?

Do you not understand that this is not about health, it's about obedience?

You forgot to compare Canada to China and Hitler's Germany.

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

I could be wrong, but in my lifetime, I don't recall the government telling us to shun friends and family who didn't have the MMR shots.  I don't recall ever having have to show my MMR vax record to buy groceries.

I'm not advocating for that either. But there have been limitations to access to public schools for children without MMR shots. And I fully support that. 

Also, very few if any, places restricted your access to buying groceries. I think maybe New Brunswick tried it, but it didn't fly. 

Usually it involved travel or entering indoor public places where masking is difficult. 

Edited by Boges

On 11/22/2022 at 3:50 PM, ExFlyer said:

As I read this letter WestConMan is whining about the school and health district vaccination status and is not about COVID anyway. It is about all childhood vaccinations status. His COVID paranoia runs rampant again LOL

Some school boards in this country will not allow student that do not have their childhood vaccinations.

This is a public health issue that protects our children.

As I read your mouth-crap I notice that you can't see the similarity between a "vax app" and a "vaccine passport" and the gesundheitspass. Shocker.

FYI the vaccine passport and gesundheitspass were both tools used by the government to justify discrimination against a specific group of people based on false pretences.

The fascist government in Canada scrapped the vaccine passport, but it seems like we might have a new vaccine-tracking app coming to our phones in the future, and there's probably nothing preventing the government from adding pseudovaxes to the list, which will enable them to discriminate again.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Boges said:

Also, very few if any, places restricted your access to buying groceries. I think maybe New Brunswick tried it, but it didn't fly. 

That's not the point.

The point is: whether unvaxxed people should be allowed to buy groceries or not, was discussed seriously.  As was taxing them, fining them, denying them healthcare and jailing them.

Check this out on the WEF website:

‘My Carbon’: An approach for inclusive & sustainable cities | World Economic Forum (weforum.org)

496749062_notabouthealth.thumb.JPG.4aec7fb62c4b0df7f7e5ef3dae917a55.JPG

This was not about health.  It was a test to see how obedient you would be and what kind of atrocities against other humans you would find acceptable.

They're preparing us for acceptance of deprivations in the name of climate change.

Edited by Goddess
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Boges said:

Well when it comes to diseases we've largely removed from society, due to vaccinations, like the Measles, I won't care if you oppose them. Teach your own kids then. 

It's sad to see such naivety expressed.  Listen up.  Those vaccinations produced in the 60's and 70's actually WORKED AS ADVERTISED.  That's how the diseases were eradicated from society.  The vaccinations for covid don't work.  At all. That's why covid is still making the rounds despite national vaccination rates of over 80-90%, while Smallpox and other diseases are long gone.

Edited by sharkman

11 hours ago, sharkman said:

It's sad to see such naivety expressed.  Listen up.  Those vaccinations produced in the 60's and 70's actually WORKED AS ADVERTISED.  That's how the diseases were eradicated from society.  The vaccinations for covid don't work.  At all. That's why covid is still making the rounds despite national vaccination rates of over 80-90%, while Smallpox and other diseases are long gone.

Did I say the COVID vaccine should be mandated. 

There's still a lively debate about the more traditional "non-leaky" vaccines. That they give kids autism and crap like that. 

The OP wasn't talking about COVID vaccines.