What can Conservatives do?

well to get my vote they would have to ditch skippy and appoint a center-right leader like  chong  or someone similiar to him but that aint gonna happen..it's a real shame also i may just not vote in the next election trudeau ministers freeland with her comments lately and then the newfoundland minister with his sick and tired of hearing about the cold winter plus  putting a carbon tax on us in atlantic canada starting next july  the libs have lost my vote  at the moment.. 

Dividing the Conservative between so-called social conservatives and the rest of conservatives is just what the liberals and left want.  Throwing around the phrase social conservatives is actually helping liberals.  It implies there is something radical or wrong with them when in fact they are the ones who are correct and are on the right track.   I don't see drag queens or gender orientation as being in the centre of society and attention as a positive future for Canada.

Edited by blackbird

22 hours ago, blackbird said:

Dividing the Conservative between so-called social conservatives and the rest of conservatives is just what the liberals and left want.  Throwing around the phrase social conservatives is actually helping liberals.  It implies there is something radical or wrong with them when in fact they are the ones who are correct and are on the right track.   I don't see drag queens or gender orientation as being in the centre of society and attention as a positive future for Canada.

No, you see drag queens and gender orientation as an opportunity to cancel the left wing for being the Gates of Hell.

How's that working out for you BTW?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

No, you see drag queens and gender orientation as an opportunity to cancel the left wing for being the Gates of Hell.

How's that working out for you BTW?

I see the liberals as creating Sodom and Gomorrah, not the kind of country any thinking moral person would want.  Do you really believe you can fight against God and win?   Fools rush in where angels fear to tread.

"27  And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment: 28  So Christ was4 once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation."  Hebrews 9: 27, 28 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

This is especially for those last few commenters who spend their time fighting against God.  Seems they don't know anything about the message of the Bible and the danger they are in for eternity.

God’s Word to You: A Summary of the Bible

In the beginning, the all-powerful, personal God created the universe. This God created human beings in His image to live joyfully in His presence, in humble submission to His gracious authority. But all of us have rebelled against God and, in consequence, must suffer the punishment of our rebellion: physical death and the wrath of God.

Thankfully, God initiated a rescue plan, which began with His choosing the nation of Israel to display His glory in a fallen world. The Bible describes how God acted mightily on Israel’s behalf, rescuing His people from slavery and then giving them His holy law. But God’s people – like all of us – failed to rightly reflect the glory of God.

Then, in the fullness of time, in the Person of Jesus Christ, God Himself came to renew the world and restore His people. Jesus perfectly obeyed the law given to Israel. Though innocent, He suffered the consequences of human rebellion by His death on a cross. But three days later, God raised Him from the dead.

Now the church of Jesus Christ has been commissioned by God to take the news of Christ’s work to the world. Empowered by God’s Spirit, the church calls all people everywhere to repent of sin and to trust in Christ alone for our forgiveness. Repentance and faith restores our relationship with God and results in a life of ongoing transformation.

The Bible promises that Jesus Christ will return to this earth as the conquering King. Only those who live in repentant faith in Christ will escape God’s judgment and live joyfully in God’s presence for all eternity. God’s message is the same to all of us: repent and believe, before it is too late. Confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, and you will be saved.   Unquote

God's Word to You: A Summary of the Bible in 311 Words (thegospelcoalition.org)

On 11/25/2022 at 8:10 AM, ironstone said:

People and the MSM have always been far more forgiving to the Liberals than they would to the Conservatives, even when both governments are enacting virtually identical policies.

You mean the legacy media, the established media.

And yes they have done exactly that BECAUSE Conservative governments push themselves as the effective money managers, act exactly the same, and are all tossed out after running up huge deficits. Tax and spend, just like the Liberals,

12 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Ok, so GOD is doing the cancelling... I'll wait in the lounge for that one if it's ok...

Gods' not doing any canceling, he was canceled a long time ago. it's the devils work, he lives on the left side of town, but occasional crosses the street to the right side. 

On 11/28/2022 at 7:34 PM, Army Guy said:

Gods' not doing any canceling, he was canceled a long time ago. it's the devils work, he lives on the left side of town, but occasional crosses the street to the right side. 

The good nuns used to hit my wife's left hand with their pointers if they found her using it instead of her right hand in class.  That pretty much cancelled the end of her family's relationship with Jesus.

45 minutes ago, eyeball said:

The good nuns used to hit my wife's left hand with their pointers if they found her using it instead of her right hand in class.  That pretty much cancelled the end of her family's relationship with Jesus.

Funny, it always comes down to the Nun's, and schools, they are all Hardases, evil at times, i think this is what happens when you don't get sex on a regular basis.

Why can you not serve God and still have sex. I'm pretty sure if everyone got laid regularly, we would not be as mess up... this could be the new road to getting elected to PM, ensuring the country is getting laid. Even the left likes to get laid, well i hope so anyways. 

14 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

Why can you not serve God and still have sex. I'm pretty sure if everyone got laid regularly, we would not be as mess up...

God should have made us to be more like some creature that simply reproduces like a crab where we simply...spawn.  Instead he creates this entire universe and then spends the rest of eternity deeply concerned over what we do with our private bits.  He must be nuts or something.