Donnie is back on Twitter

2 hours ago, robosmith said:

You're the one claiming "Russia, Russia, Russia" is a lie. 

There is AMPLE EVIDENCE that Russia helped Trump win.

He knew it, too, which is why he demanded they "find" Hillary's emails.

Then Don Jr. met with a Russian agent hoping to get dirt on Hillary.

Just scratching the surface here.

Of course I expect that you will deny it all cause that's what they told you on Fox.

Lol...go home. The world already knows the truth.

8 hours ago, robosmith said:

And stupid just ^posts silly clichés and pretends they are "arguments."

Ya gits wit ya pays fer. 

There's no point in debating this with you. Obviously to you, Trump is guilty by just existing. 

Take your ball and go home. 

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Of course we do. And now the Republicans have an opportunity to drag the truth out for all to witness.

With all that's happening in America.... Inflation.... Petrol prices..... Homelessness.... What do you suppose the first issue the new GOP lead Congress decided to tackle? Why, Hunter Biden's laptop, of course.... Which proves, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that Republicans are more interested in revenge than the country 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

It's important for everybody that the extent of the Biden family's corruption become know...that's why.

But the whole “Saudi Arabia gave Jared $2 billion” thing is just fine with you, right? Cause Jared was a government employee himself, and a Mideast envoy as well. No quid pro quo in that $2 billion?

Just now, Rebound said:

But the whole “Saudi Arabia gave Jared $2 billion” thing is just fine with you, right? Cause Jared was a government employee himself, and a Mideast envoy as well. No quid pro quo in that $2 billion?

I doubt any squirming that you do around here is going to prevent the Biden family's corruption from seeing proper daylight.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

I doubt any squirming that you do around here is going to prevent the Biden family's corruption from seeing proper daylight.

I don’t care. They can investigate Hunter Biden as much as they want, and if he broke laws, he can go to prison.  Why should that matter to me?

But you won’t say the same thing. If Jared broke the law, you want the investigation stopped. You at the Supreme Court to intervene. You want him pardoned.  

It’s bizarre.  Jared Kushner never did anything for you. Ginny Thomas directly sold government influence; the only influence she has is with her husband, obviously. But you don’t care about that either. It’s bizarre. You want to support criminals if they’re on “your side,” which makes your side the “criminal side.”

Edited by Rebound
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Rebound said:

I don’t care. They can investigate Hunter Biden as much as they want, and if he broke laws, he can go to prison.  Why should that matter to me?

Because Joe Biden is the Big Guy.

You might not like it, but the house of cards you're betting your life on is about to fall.

7 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

You might not like it, but the house of cards you're betting your life on is about to fall.

Not at all. The Democrats don’t worship at the feet of Joe Biden. Like I keep saying, when laws are broken, there should be prosecution, and the outcome should be the same for the poorest and wealthiest people. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Yeah, Joe Biden is "the Big Guy." Who shut down that deal?

My expectation is that it will be Benghazi all over again. The GOP will be full of sound, fury, hints, lies and allegations, but won't touch Joe. They may or may not turn up something illegal in Hunter's activity--we already know it was ethically shady in the way that many presidential family members enrich themselves with at least the impression that they come with access. But so far what we've seen from the laptop makes Joe look good. 

2 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

It's important for everybody that the extent of the Biden family's corruption become know...that's why.

Wow.... So you believe that Hunter Biden's laptop is more consequential than inflation, petrol prices and homelessness. I can see what a logical, conscientious, ethically and morally sound cultist you are.

• Like 2

Trump staying off of Twitter is an important and strategic move, imho.

First, having two social media platforms which are friendly to Trump and Trump supporters is never a bad thing.  But by staying off Twitter, it allows for anti Trumpers who are changing their minds, a place that is familiar(Twitter) in which to do so.

Some would never join if Trump is there, so brainwashed are they.  And the ones that are leaving merely at the decision to reinstate Trump’s Twitter account need to leave anyway to help change the atmosphere on that site.  Musk is really doing good things on Twitter.

I just read this, it’s quite a list:

Trump is running.

Florida completely red.

Elon took over Twitter.

majority in the Supreme Court.

Control of the House.

roe v. Wade overturned.

republicans win popular vote.

Nancy Pelosi fired.

Cheer up, we are winning.  Can’t get rid of the rot overnight.

48 minutes ago, sharkman said:

Trump is running.

Florida completely red.

Elon took over Twitter.

Control of the House.

roe v. Wade overturned.

Nancy Pelosi fired.

Republicans got the lowest midterm gain in the House in peacetime history and lost the Senate. Overturning  R v W. cost republicans a lot of votes and in every state that put adding reproductive rights to their constitution to a referendum, it passed. When was there a popular vote count in mid terms? Such winning. If there was a lesson in this election it was people are tired of games and want stuff done. We’ll see if Republicans were listening. If not, things will go even worse for them in 24.

56 minutes ago, sharkman said:

Trump is running.

Florida completely red.

Elon took over Twitter.

Control of the House.

roe v. Wade overturned.

Nancy Pelosi fired.

Republicans did not win the popular vote. They won some and lost others 

3 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

With all that's happening in America.... Inflation.... Petrol prices..... Homelessness.... What do you suppose the first issue the new GOP lead Congress decided to tackle? Why, Hunter Biden's laptop, of course.... Which proves, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that Republicans are more interested in revenge than the country 

Yes well...unlike ur typical Crack Ho...most sober conservatives can walk and chew Democrats at the same time.

I know you folks will do and say anything to keep the spotlight off of Hunter and his dad.

Tough.