Charlie Kirk DESTROYS the racist White Privilege myth

1 minute ago, Rebound said:

Who cares?

White people enslaved black people for over 200 years HERE, in America. Whatever happened in Liberia or Brazil is irrelevant.  

Ya-ya, lefty liberals like you are always only concerned about what those dam white European people have done in the past, right? Other nonwhite cultures will always get a free pass for their slavery involvements with lefty's like you. Did you know that even black people in America owned black slaves? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Maybe in your white superiority sources but not by archeologists

Well, those archeologists that discovered the Kennewick man admitted that they were Caucasian bones. So, who are you to deny that little tid bit? 

5 minutes ago, Aristides said:

So, you now agree that the African slave trade was financed and run by Europeans, right?

When will you accept the fact that it was the Arabs and black Africans that started it all and were heavily involved in the slave trade. Who says that it was the Europeans that financed the slave trade. You? 

14 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Maybe in your white superiority sources but not by archeologists

Give up on your constant white superiority hatred and racist comments about white people and trying to blame white people for everything. There is a hell of a lot of non-white superiority stuff going on in and around the world. Hello?  

11 minutes ago, taxme said:

Ya-ya, lefty liberals like you are always only concerned about what those dam white European people have done in the past, right? Other nonwhite cultures will always get a free pass for their slavery involvements with lefty's like you. Did you know that even black people in America owned black slaves? 

You only care about attacking every single group that isn’t white. And you’re completely full of crap. Slavery in AMERICA was white people OWNING black people. And it was brutal.  I truly think you must be a deeply deranged and psychopathic individual to refuse to acknowledge it.  You need help.  You are not well.  

On 11/26/2022 at 6:22 PM, Rebound said:

Here’s the difference between you and me (pay attention):

I’m superior. I worked very hard, got an excellent education, worked hard at my job, and now I have a secure career. I’m not worried about Asians, Indians, or Hispanics taking my job. Those immigrants don’t threaten me. 

You’re worried about minorities and immigrants because you are insecure about fairly competing against them for your job, which is… what? Putting cans on a shelf? Driving a truck? 

There is a big difference alright between you and me. I am smart and intelligent and you are neither one of them. Just saying. 

Well, whoop-de-doo for you, You are only superior in your own crazy head. Nothing you have ever said here smacks of some kind of superiority. Just nonsense lefty liberal bs. 

I am worried about my own white homeland. Our massive non-white immigration policy is slowly starting to replace old whitey with non-whites, and that I take as a threat. I am concerned that my grandchildren will not be living in the same great white homeland country that I grew up in. Live with it. 

Putting cans on a shelf or driving a truck is far better than what you probably do? Working for some bankster globalists or some lying politicians who are out there trying to steal their customers money or their freedoms? It's not the white collar worker that keeps the country working. It is the blue collar hard working worker that does that. The truckers and trades people help keep the economy up and running and do a great service for their country. You probably work for someone who steals their money. So, just what did you work so hard for anyway? 

27 minutes ago, taxme said:

Well, those archeologists that discovered the Kennewick man admitted that they were Caucasian bones. So, who are you to deny that little tid bit? 

One archeologist thought they looked Norse.

However:

Geneticist Dr. Eske Willerslev and various colleagues compared the DNA extracted from the hand bone of the Kennewick Man to worldwide genomic data, including data from the Ainu and Polynesians. They found that the DNA results are more closely related to modern Native Americans than any other living population. They released their findings in the scientific journal “Nature” in June 2015.

1 minute ago, taxme said:

There is a big difference alright between you and me. I am smart and intelligent and you are neither one of them. Just saying. 

Well, whoop-de-doo for you, You are only superior in your own crazy head. Nothing you have ever said here smacks of some kind of superiority. Just nonsense lefty liberal bs. 

I am worried about my own white homeland. Our massive non-white immigration policy is slowly starting to replace old whitey with non-whites, and that I take as a threat. I am concerned that my grandchildren will not be living in the same great white homeland country that I grew up in. Live with it. 

Putting cans on a shelf or driving a truck is far better than what you probably do? Working for some bankster globalists or some lying politicians who are out there trying to steal their customers money or their freedoms? It's not the white collar worker that keeps the country working. It is the blue collar hard working worker that does that. The truckers and trades people help keep the economy up and running and do a great service for their country. You probably work for someone who steals their money. So, just what did you work so hard for anyway? 

Cuckoo-cuckoo to you. ?

39 minutes ago, taxme said:

That’s cause you’re a racist white trash POS.

Don’t worry about your grandkids. They won’t be racist a-holes like their loony grandpappy.  

Have you ever looked at any of the CEO’s of the big high tech companies?

Apple: CEO is gay

Oracle: CEO is Russian immigrant. 
Tesla: CEO is African immigrant

Intel: Started by European immigrants

Microsoft: CEO is Indian

Google: CEO is Indian. Founders are Russian immigrants 

nVidia: CEO and founder is Chinese

I could continue… it goes on and on and on like this. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/7/2022 at 4:20 PM, Rebound said:

Don’t worry about your grandkids. They won’t be racist a-holes like their loony grandpappy.  

Please do discontinue your lefty liberal bull shit here as soon as possible. Works for me. 

I am a proud white guy and will not stand by while leftist liberal bozos like you keep trying to destroy this once great white homeland called Canada. I am just the messenger to let some white members know here that if those white members want to save Canada from a massive third world immigration takeover of their white homeland, then they must unite and fight and stand together. Otherwise, Canada will end up looking like a third world country in just less than to more decades. It's their call. 

So, tell me this lefty liberal bozo, just why is wanting to stand up and fight for my white homeland seems to make me  appear to be a racist pos and I am white trash? You do not even know me you pos. Not that I would want to know a fascist liberal pos like you. So, why should I sit back and shut up and continue to watch my white homeland disappear very soon now. I am trying to save white Canada for my white grand kids. 

So, just what is your nationality if you are not afraid to tell me(which I know that you are). ?

On 12/7/2022 at 4:06 PM, Aristides said:

Nope. As usual you never provide any links or references to support what you claim. 

FOX NEWS in the evening is where anyone can have a link to whatever is really going on in Canada and America. I have watched Charlie Kirk many times on FOX NEWS. Charlie knows what he is talking about all the time where you have no idea as to what you are even talking about. Too bad there is no link for me to be able to point out as to just how crazy a lefty liberal like you can be all the time. I am pretty much sure that you watch CNN and the CBC to get all your factual????? and honest news. I will stick to FOX NEWS and Charlie Kirk for the real thing. 

1 minute ago, taxme said:

FOX NEWS in the evening is where anyone can have a link to whatever is really going on in Canada and America. I have watched Charlie Kirk many times on FOX NEWS. Charlie knows what he is talking about all the time where you have no idea as to what you are even talking about. Too bad there is no link for me to be able to point out as to just how crazy a lefty liberal like you can be all the time. I am pretty much sure that you watch CNN and the CBC to get all your factual????? and honest news. I will stick to FOX NEWS and Charlie Kirk for the real thing. 

Like I said, you never provide links to anything you claim. 

On 12/7/2022 at 3:16 PM, Rebound said:

You only care about attacking every single group that isn’t white. And you’re completely full of crap. Slavery in AMERICA was white people OWNING black people. And it was brutal.  I truly think you must be a deeply deranged and psychopathic individual to refuse to acknowledge it.  You need help.  You are not well.  

Now where do I actually attack non-white people? Please show me this as fact? I may comment on non-white people but that does not have to mean that I am attacking them because I am white. 

At the time of slavery it was the in thing. And slavery mostly happened in the southeast and the eastern states of America. But I know that you have this hatred on for white people. Too you, all white people are just full of hatred for non-whites. Go away with your anti-white racism and hatred. ?

10 minutes ago, taxme said:

Now where do I actually attack non-white people? Please show me this as fact? I may comment on non-white people but that does not have to mean that I am attacking them because I am white. 

At the time of slavery it was the in thing. And slavery mostly happened in the southeast and the eastern states of America. But I know that you have this hatred on for white people. Too you, all white people are just full of hatred for non-whites. Go away with your anti-white racism and hatred. ?

Just because I’m calling you guys out for all of your ridiculous rhetoric doesn’t mean I’m anti-white.  The nonsensical things you say are absurd: Slavery only occurred in the South and the East? That was the entirely of the United States at the time. 

On 12/28/2022 at 3:33 PM, Rebound said:

Just because I’m calling you guys out for all of your ridiculous rhetoric doesn’t mean I’m anti-white.  The nonsensical things you say are absurd: Slavery only occurred in the South and the East? That was the entirely of the United States at the time. 

You are calling me out because you have a hatred for those white people who want to preserve their white culture, traditions and language. I have a right to my opinion whether you want to believe that I am saying nonsensical things or not. You have said some nonsensical things here yourself in the past, lefty. It seems to be a problem with some lefty whites or non-whites. They think that they are always right. Get lost, lefty. 

On 12/7/2022 at 4:20 PM, Rebound said:

So, can you give me a link as to where it says that taxme is supposed to be a "racist white trash "POS"? ?

On 12/7/2022 at 5:58 PM, Aristides said:

So, you now agree that the African slave trade was financed and run by Europeans, right?

Here is some more information on the history of slavery.

I think most people just buy into the myth that slavery was a practice that only white people engaged in, and that blacks made up 100% of the victims.