Charlie Kirk DESTROYS the racist White Privilege myth

9 hours ago, Aristides said:

So if you knowingly buy stolen goods, you are off the hook because you didn't steal them and the fact the thief wouldn't have any customers if people like you didn't buy them is of no consequence. You are a sad person. Very sad.

It's pretty sad when the low information history revisionists try to assign a criminal code to actions perpetrated by Africans centuries ago, and cite a Bob Marley song.

"Stolen from Africa. Brought To America." (Buffalo Soldier.)

To bring you manure for brains woke goose steppers up to speed, slavery has existed long before the first civilized country decided that stealing was even illegal.

If you want to go by the Old Testament, the original Jews who were led out of Egypt (where Moses later on wound up with the Ten Commandments, one of which says "Thou Shalt Not Steal")  those Jews were SLAVES.

Are you children REALLY that stupid? People are KILLED in war. Are soldiers guilty of murder? Right now, murder is on the books in almost every country. Does that mean you arrest soldiers for committing murder?

Africans were not kidnapped, stolen, or whatever. They were TAKEN and sold into slavery. And in the areas they were taken and sold into slavery, there were no statutes on the books in their country defining it as stealing. Some countries had no problem with the legality of the slave trade.

https://thinkafrica.net/african-nations-involved-in-the-slave-trade/

The Ashanti Empire was an Empire based in current day Ghana. They were formed in 1700 and took part in the slave trade until the 19th century [8]. The economy of the Ashanti Empire was based on the trade of gold and slaves, while their army mainly served as a tool to capture more and more Africans and force them into slavery. Captives in war were taken as slaves to be either treated as slaves in the Empire or be exported across the Atlantic Ocean to the Americas.

Captives in WAR. This is an African version of Hogan's Heroes. War prison camp.

In Africa, some young people were sold into slavery as a punishment for disrespecting their elders. Some adults who might have inherited property were sold into slavery by siblings.

Bottom line, TODAY slavery still exists. And you numb nuts Woke goose steppers do not give a rat's ass about it.

On 11/23/2022 at 12:45 PM, Rebound said:

The US Constitution institutionalized slavery right here:

Article 1, Section 2, Clause 3;

”Representatives and direct Taxes shall be apportioned among the several States which may be included within this Union, according to their respective Numbers, which shall be determined by adding to the whole Number of free Persons, including those bound to Service for a Term of Years, and excluding Indians not taxed, three fifths of all other Persons. ”

Article 4, Section 2:

No Person held to Service or Labour in one State, under the Laws thereof, escaping into another, shall, in Consequence of any Law or Regulation therein, be discharged from such Service or Labour, but shall be delivered up on Claim of the Party to whom such Service or Labour may be due.”

Excuse me, KKKman, but the phrase "legally institutionalized slavery" is nowhere in your quote.

Are you REALLY that stupid?

6 hours ago, reason10 said:

It's pretty sad when the low information history revisionists try to assign a criminal code to actions perpetrated by Africans centuries ago, and cite a Bob Marley song.

To bring you manure for brains woke goose steppers up to speed, slavery has existed long before the first civilized country decided that stealing was even illegal.

If you want to go by the Old Testament, the original Jews who were led out of Egypt (where Moses later on wound up with the Ten Commandments, one of which says "Thou Shalt Not Steal")  those Jews were SLAVES.

Are you children REALLY that stupid? People are KILLED in war. Are soldiers guilty of murder? Right now, murder is on the books in almost every country. Does that mean you arrest soldiers for committing murder?

Africans were not kidnapped, stolen, or whatever. They were TAKEN and sold into slavery. And in the areas they were taken and sold into slavery, there were no statutes on the books in their country defining it as stealing. Some countries had no problem with the legality of the slave trade.

The Ashanti Empire was an Empire based in current day Ghana. They were formed in 1700 and took part in the slave trade until the 19th century [8]. The economy of the Ashanti Empire was based on the trade of gold and slaves, while their army mainly served as a tool to capture more and more Africans and force them into slavery. Captives in war were taken as slaves to be either treated as slaves in the Empire or be exported across the Atlantic Ocean to the Americas.

In Africa, some young people were sold into slavery as a punishment for disrespecting their elders. Some adults who might have inherited property were sold into slavery by siblings.

Bottom line, TODAY slavery still exists. And you numb nuts Woke goose steppers do not give a rat's ass about it.

So you have no problem buying stolen goods because you didn't steal them. In fact would also have no problem employing thieves to steal them for you. 

You obviously have no problem with slavery or the reasons for employing it. 

Edited by Aristides

20 hours ago, Rebound said:

The country you live in is not a “white homeland.” Why do you need a white homeland, anyhow? 

If people like you get away with it, Canada will no longer be a white homeland. After all, it was the white people that founded and settled Canada. They sure as hell were not Asians or East Indians. And with the bones of the white Kennewick man that were found in North America, which were dated back to over 10,000 years ago, it sure as hell looks to me like even the Native Indians may not have been the first to arrive here in North America. The Native Indians of North America are of Chinese decent. 

Anyway, ask the french in Quebec as to why they need to make french the Unilingual official language of Quebec? It's all about survival.Ask why the Native Indians in Canada want to save their culture and traditions. It's all about survival. So, white people have a right to try and survive also. North America is our own white homeland, and we white folk must do what needs to be done in order to survive the present day onslaught from the non-white world. Live with it. 

Charlie Kirk is trying to expose the attacks and assaults on the white folk here in North America. Good for Charlie. ?

9 hours ago, reason10 said:

Apparently, slavery still exists in some African and Arab countries today. China keeps the Uyghurs as slaves in China. White people has nothing to do with all the slavery around the world going on. But no doubt somehow, the lying and fake and bought off white corporate leftist liberal MSM will try and blame all slavery of all kinds on white people. 

It will be a frosty day in hell when the white leftist liberal MSM here in North America ever admit that non-whites have committed more slavery than white folk ever could or have done. White people do not have any white privilege any longer. Matter of fact white folk are starting to lose any privilege that they once had. That should make the liberals here happy as chit to hear that.  ?

19 hours ago, Aristides said:

So a third generation Asian Canadian has no homeland. FN would say you better get your ass back to Europe whitey.

Their Asian ancestors original homeland was China. They came here decades after old whitey founded and settled in Canada. White people were here first. But they were born here in Canada, so they are here to stay. They are Canadian. 

Maybe the FN could head back to where they originally came from. Asia. Rumor has it that the native Indians were not the first to settle in North America. There is this little thing getting in the way called the Kennewick man. Just saying. ?

19 hours ago, Aristides said:

So if you knowingly buy stolen goods, you are off the hook because you didn't steal them and the fact the thief wouldn't have any customers if people like you didn't buy them is of no consequence. You are a sad person. Very sad.

I have never bought any stolen goods from anyone in my life. I am an honest guy. ? Besides, how would I know if the goods were stolen or not? If some guy/gal comes along and wants to sell me their TV, I should first ask them if they stole it? Pretty rude, I would think. And of course he/she is going to tell me that they stole it, right? Come on, sad man. 

35 minutes ago, taxme said:

I have never bought any stolen goods from anyone in my life. I am an honest guy. ? Besides, how would I know if the goods were stolen or not? If some guy/gal comes along and wants to sell me their TV, I should first ask them if they stole it? Pretty rude, I would think. And of course he/she is going to tell me that they stole it, right? Come on, sad man. 

Good for you. Then how do you justify Europeans paying Africans to sell other Africans into slavery and building the infrastructure to do it?

1 hour ago, taxme said:

Their Asian ancestors original homeland was China. They came here decades after old whitey founded and settled in Canada. White people were here first. But they were born here in Canada, so they are here to stay. They are Canadian. 

Maybe the FN could head back to where they originally came from. Asia. Rumor has it that the native Indians were not the first to settle in North America. There is this little thing getting in the way called the Kennewick man. Just saying. ?

There is zero archaeologic evidence to support that.

Humans originated in Africa. Maybe you should move back.

Edited by Aristides

7 hours ago, taxme said:

Here’s the difference between you and me (pay attention):

I’m superior. I worked very hard, got an excellent education, worked hard at my job, and now I have a secure career. I’m not worried about Asians, Indians, or Hispanics taking my job. Those immigrants don’t threaten me. 

You’re worried about minorities and immigrants because you are insecure about fairly competing against them for your job, which is… what? Putting cans on a shelf? Driving a truck? 

Edited by Rebound

On 11/20/2022 at 6:01 AM, reason10 said:

Actually, Trump created more high paying jobs than the last FIVE Democrat presidents combined. And he single handedly created a ten billion dollar international empire with his superior business skills.

th?id=OIP.1GFEbvwyfH37FeaZyyGmFQHaFj&pidth?id=OIP.wO5XUMLDch5_b78wZwNxtAHaEK&pid

th?id=OIP.veiF7R2aGYOV3fzm_ghB3QHaFL&pidth?id=OIP.gGElclwdIa9RMJLuTihMGgHaFA&pid

th?id=OIP.1G39vbjXD6dPNi9lhnB-uAHaHa&pidth?id=OIP.7FDFn3cQz8SNykW6toDtqAHaMu&pid

What did Democrats create?

detroit2-copy.jpg

"Single handedly" AFTER inheriting $400M from daddy. LMAO

On 11/20/2022 at 6:03 AM, reason10 said:

Your experience being that of a 21 year old living in her parents' basement, posting nonsense on her parents' computer; no job, no brains, no practical use.

Typical brain free Democrat.

You know IF you actually had a legitimate argument, you wouldn't have to hide behind your childish name calling.

But YOU DON'T. 

On 11/20/2022 at 6:53 AM, ironstone said:

Is that your position? It is perfectly legal to enter the US without going through an open Port of Entry that is staffed with CBP officers?

Crossing the border via foot, vehicle, or air without visiting an official port of entry (cbp.gov)

If you are entering the U.S. through the Northern or Southern border, you must enter through an open Port of Entry staffed with CBP Officers. The only exceptions to this would be if you are entering with automatic I-68 program status, in which case your yearly registration and telephonic notification of entry is sufficient.

There are currently no programs in place for individuals entering the U.S. by foot (i.e. backpackers, hikers, jogger's etc.) or air that exempts them from this entry requirement.

Failure to enter through an open staffed port is considered an illegal entry and can result to you being fined and removed from the United States.

Looks like you're incorrect on this according to the Customs and Border Patrol's own website.

Only a CIVIL VIOLATION which is WHY they are allowed to MAKE THEIR CASE for ASYLUM. 

Of course the JUDGE hearing the case knows far more about the law than you.

On 11/25/2022 at 1:34 PM, taxme said:

My white homeland is slowly and slyly being removed and replaced by a non-white invasion in this country which has been going on for decades. This is fact, and not fiction. As you said, capitalists and communists could care less about a countries culture and traditions and freedoms. It's always and only just about the money.

Again, why do you need to have more blacks in commercials anyway? If blacks do not see themselves more involved with TV commercials are they then going to stop buying products and food from those capitalists? This has more to do with trying to push old whitey aside and out of the picture and nothing more. 

Just standing up and fighting for old whitey while I still can. No racism intended. Just common sense and logic. Just my personal opinion of course. ? 

Your "homeland" was NOT white until Europeans invaded it and stole it from the indigenous residents.

10 hours ago, Rebound said:

Here’s the difference between you and me (pay attention):

I’m superior. I worked very hard, got an excellent education, worked hard at my job, and now I have a secure career. I’m not worried about Asians, Indians, or Hispanics taking my job. Those immigrants don’t threaten me. 

You’re worried about minorities and immigrants because you are insecure about fairly competing against them for your job, which is… what? Putting cans on a shelf? Driving a truck? 

The main difference between you and me is I have a REAL education and I have a REAL job. I don't collect welfare and food stamps, snowflake.

I never said I had a problem with minorities and LEGAL immigrants taking my job.

I DO have a problem with ILLEGAL ALIENS diluting the voting pool, bringing in drugs, bringing violence to our streets, child prostitution, etc.

12 hours ago, Aristides said:

Good for you. Then how do you justify Europeans paying Africans to sell other Africans into slavery and building the infrastructure to do it?

The infrastructure for selling Africans into slavery existed LONG before Europe got into the deal.

There is this little known item called a HISTORY BOOK. You probably haven't seen one since you dropped out of third grade. Maybe check one out.