Charlie Kirk DESTROYS the racist White Privilege myth

5 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

The big difference being he didn't have to lie (deceive) them to get them on the plane. DeSantis is a political scab using migrants as his pawns in his quest for  Presidential power. Do you know why MAGA dimwits like DeSantis? Because he's every bit the piece of shit that they are 

Winning friends and new Democrat supporters wherever you go...

:lol:

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Hodad said:

My point about you being suckered by headlines is sort of on full display here. Rather that just spamming links, can you gather information? Click open a story. Read it. Assess it to see if it's quality journalism. Then evaluate whether it comes close to supporting your claims. Let's do the first one which, despite it's Yahoo URL is a piece syndicated from the National Review. (Which, unlike the Examiner, has standards to uphold while still being a conservative press. So what does it say in that article?

"Many of the migrants were then seen meeting with relatives or sponsors in New Jersey or being dropped off at the Syosset, Long Island campus of MercyFirst, a nonprofit sponsored by the Catholic Sisters of Mercy. MercyFirst provides housing and services for “children and adolescents who are the victims of societal problems,” according to its website, which adds that it has a contract to supply the federal government with residential services for “immigrant youth.”

Someone familiar with the situation reportedly told the outlet that underage migrants usually arrive carrying backpacks and are bused to locations in the Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, upstate Newburgh, and Bridgeport and Danbury in Connecticut.

The report adds that many of the flights from Texas first touch down in Jacksonville, Fla., before continuing to Westchester. On Saturday, reporters saw a Boeing 737-700 land shortly after 10 p.m. at Jacksonville International Airport. A group of ten to 15 people got onto a charter bus near a quiet cargo terminal and traveled two hours to Twin Oaks Academy, a juvenile detention center in the Apalachicola National Forest near Tallahassee."

You can see that the article you shared with a scary headline is in no way similar to tricking people onto planes to dump them at some unprepared city for the sake of cruel political theater. They are being transported to established, contracted care facilities and to meet with families and sponsors. It's also not new activity or secret activity. It's been SOP for over a decade. As I described to you already.  I shouldn't have to be doing this kind of work for you though, don't you agree? Like, if you're saying that you care about an issue enough to discuss it, then the least you should be doing is looking past the headline to see if your arguments are remotely tied to reality. In this case, they are not.

No wonder the MAGA miscreants here don't like you (they've actually complained about you to me in previous posts). It's because your posts are well thought out, comprehensive and concise and completely obliterate their moronic contentions. Well done!

8 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

I have little regard or concern for foul mouthed miscreants (MAGA).

If you say so.

A dangerous path, n'est ce pas? One surely doesn't WANT another US Civil War. But fellows like yourself seem dead set on igniting one. Is that your ultimate goal? War with the MAGA crowd?

Edited by DogOnPorch

1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

If you say so.

A dangerous path, n'est pas? One surely doesn't WANT another US Civil War. But fellows like yourself seem dead set on igniting one. Is that your ultimate goal? War with the MAGA crowd?

Oh my goodness...... I've only been here a couple of days. But, in that short time I've watched the MAGA crowd here say shite that I, personally, have never seen allowed on any other forum. But heres the kicker, the first time I get a tad abrasive and push back a little, you have the unmitigated audacity to ask me if I'm trying to start a civil war? Let me ask you..... Do you have any mirrors in your house?

Just now, CrakHoBarbie said:

Oh my goodness...... I've only been here a couple of days. But, in that short time I've watched the MAGA crowd here say shite that I, personally, have never seen allowed on any other forum. But heres the kicker, the first time I get a tad abrasive and push back a little, you have the unmitigated audacity to ask me if I'm trying to start a civil war? Let me ask you..... Do you have any mirrors in your house?

I'll call that a 'yes' then.

:lol:

Bull Run is that way...Johnny get your gun.

14 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

I volunteered on the 2016 and 2020 US elections with Diamond & Silk...two sweet gals. Both MAGA up to the eyeballs...do you want any harm to come to people like them? How about me?

So you are not only well versed in making moronic statements..... You also appear to excel in repeating moronic statements..... The consummate MAGA. Your making your brethren proud ?

26 minutes ago, ironstone said:

Foul mouthed? How about your own posts on here?

Hook, line and sinker, you have totally bought into Joe's hilarious MAGA shtick. (He came up with that all on his own y'know.)?

I voted for Joe to oust Donald. Your demigod just couldn't keep his foot out of his mouth long enough to win my vote, or a second term. But hey, he's now running again so y'all loyal followers can watch him fail again... Yay!!

Edited by CrakHoBarbie

3 hours ago, reason10 said:

To the intelligent people here, my links are facts.

You should go back to school. It must suck being so stupid.

You're the expert with lots of experience being STUPID. Your right wing propaganda sites are FoS.

Find ANYTHING that adheres to ethical PROFESSIONAL journalistic standards. AKA, nothing you posted.

4 hours ago, reason10 said:

Cite the law that quotes that. Here's the link:

https://www.govinfo.gov/help/uscode#:~:text=The United States Code%2C is the codification by,The U.S. Code was first published in 1926.

The US Code is the statutes of the United States. FIND the statute saying Florida's governor does NOT have the authority to ship those animals elsewhere (especially after an unelected senile racist pedophile illegally shipped them from Texas to Florida.

Or admit you are lying .

A or B, boy

https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/who-has-the-power-to-change-u-s-immigration-law.html

Role of U.S. States

State and local laws affecting immigration usually are struck down by the courts, because they can't interfere in an area like immigration that is governed by the federal government.

For example, when the state of Arizona enacted a law that made it a crime for "an unauthorized alien to knowingly apply for work, solicit work in a public place or perform work as an employee or independent contractor" in Arizona, the U.S. Supreme Court said Arizona couldn't do that because federal law already covered unauthorized employment of noncitizens.

Likewise, when a city in Pennsylvania passed an ordinance prohibiting employment of unauthorized noncitizens and precluding them from renting housing within the city, a federal appeals court struck down the ordinance because it interfered with federal immigration law.

Some state laws touching on immigration may be okay. The U.S. Supreme Court let stand an Arizona law that requires state officers to make a "reasonable attempt ... to determine the immigration status" of any person they stop, detain, or arrest on some other legitimate basis if "reasonable suspicion exists that the person is an alien and is unlawfully present in the United States." The law also provides that anyone arrested "shall have the person's immigration status determined" before being released. The Court noted that federal law doesn't prevent state police from communicating with federal immigration authorities in these situations, so unless the officers start abusing their authority by prolonging detention to check immigration status, the law can continue.

In ANY case, FRAUDULENTLY inducing anyone to board a jet to EVICT them from a state is clearly ILLEGAL.

FRAUD is almost always illegal. Duh.

13 hours ago, robosmith said:

How would YOU KNOW that?

Their attitudes and opinions are consistent with their username.

No, it's called your vivid imagination regarding the "evidence" you pretend backs your opinion.

I use evidence alright. I post videos of Biden saying "I didn't know what my kid was doing overseas", I post stats from Health Canada showing that Covid deaths didn't drop by 1 iota and that vaxed and unvaxed are dying in exact proportion to their vax status, I post videos of Dems and their followers expressing the will to kill Republicans or showing tacit approval for rioting and looting, I post evidence that the FBI committed actual crimes and that their involvement in other serious crimes is alarming and politically oriented. Evidence, as in criminal convictions and the direct quotes of judges involved in cases against the FBI.  

You hide behind anonymous quotes, ridiculous allegations of "RAIN!" which can't even be seen on hi-def video, straw-man arguments, ignorance, feigned stupidity (in addition to the real thing), ad-hominem attacks, dodging, weaselling, appeals to discredited authority, etc.

The post of yours which I'm responding to right now is a mish-mash of all those things. You didn't have a single fact in it, just your own disgruntled blathering.

You add nothing to the discourse here. You're a sycophant at best with no insights or thoughts of your own. 

Like pictures of raindrops in the video you PRETEND proves it didn't rain.

LOL, so shocked to see this here. Again, you're just a zero dude.

I wish you'd try that with me. I'd kick your ass.

The only thing you kick is your dog. You're a keyboard warrior with no courage or conviction. 

Adios cupcake. 

4 hours ago, ironstone said:

I think we are talking about different things. I'm saying it's illegal to just walk across the border into the US vs going through customs like most people do legally.

You're just saying it's legal to ask for asylum once they've crossed over illegally. I'm sure that is true.

Is it a Crime to Enter The U.S. Illegally? | AllLaw

Obama actually did deport quite a lot of illegals although he changed his tune once Trump became President. But it's because he was Barrack Obama and a Democrat that he didn't get anywhere near the criticism that Trump got for doing the same thing.

President Obama: Deporter-In-Chief (forbes.com)

By their lack of action, the Biden administration has actually been encouraging illegals to stream across the border. Because of this, coyotes are thriving, and desperate parents often let small children go with complete strangers on this dangerous journey. It's common for children to suffer abuse all along the way.

Not buying CATO Institute OPINION. Find a real news source.

IINM Obama prioritized deportment of immigrants with criminal records who were not eligible for asylum.

1 minute ago, robosmith said:

It means he cannot FRAUDULENTLY entice people to get on jets with LIES.

Is that honestly what you see as the most important takeaway from the whole US border fiasco?

The Dems said that Trump's plan didn't work, and they quickly kiboshed everything that he did when they got into power. Now you tell me genius, is the Dems great plan for the US-Mexico a resounding success or a dismal failure? 

It's about the easiest question in the world to answer correctly, but I know for a fact that your answer will be "Jell-O", or even something less intelligent. 

27 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Their attitudes and opinions are consistent with their username.

In your OPINION. IDK ANY crack heads, but it seems you're VERY FAMILIAR with them.

I use evidence alright. I post videos of Biden saying "I didn't know what my kid was doing overseas", I post stats from Health Canada showing that Covid deaths didn't drop by 1 iota and that vaxed and unvaxed are dying in exact proportion to their vax status, I post videos of Dems and their followers expressing the will to kill Republicans or showing tacit approval for rioting and looting, I post evidence that the FBI committed actual crimes and that their involvement in other serious crimes is alarming and politically oriented. Evidence, as in criminal convictions and the direct quotes of judges involved in cases against the FBI.  

You hide behind anonymous quotes, ridiculous allegations of "RAIN!" which can't even be seen on hi-def video, straw-man arguments, ignorance, feigned stupidity (in addition to the real thing), ad-hominem attacks, dodging, weaselling, appeals to discredited authority, etc.

You want more pics from your video? I showed you a pic with raindrops so clear you made up a fantasy excuse that they came from earlier in the day. You don't even remember that, BUT I DO. Here's ANOTHER ONE with a wet umbrella right on Trumps stage:

image.thumb.png.6155a4771f30795e32c7d7a44895aef1.png

The post of yours which I'm responding to right now is a mish-mash of all those things. You didn't have a single fact in it, just your own disgruntled blathering.

Stop lying WestConMan

You add nothing to the discourse here. You're a sycophant at best with no insights or thoughts of your own. 

LOL, so shocked to see this here. Again, you're just a zero dude.

^Pure projection

The only thing you kick is your dog. You're a keyboard warrior with no courage or conviction. 

Adios cupcake. 

I don't have a dog. Projecting AGAIN?