85.7% of Covid Deaths in Canada Were Among the Multi-Vaxed from Aug to Sept of 2022. Jabbing 85% of the Population Didn't Reduce Deaths

2 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. The quote is from 2022.  8 think we talked about it THIS year.  Unless my memory is bad.

Right, but what we talked about this year was "What you were saying about the Freedom Convoy and Trudeau". 

I just dug up posts that prove what you were actually saying about Trudeau and the Freedom convoy back when it was front and center.

38 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Right, but what we talked about this year was "What you were saying about the Freedom Convoy and Trudeau". 

I just dug up posts that prove what you were actually saying about Trudeau and the Freedom convoy back when it was front and center.

Yeah... And this here we said that I corrected myself, that I condemned Trudeau for his statements after my initial look into what was happening. What I didn't realize at the time was that he said those things in French. After I found the clip, I condemned him or whatever you call it. 

I don't get why we keep bringing this up unless it's just because you like bringing up things I was mistaken about? I'm only human 

3 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Yeah... And this here we said that I corrected myself, that I condemned Trudeau for his statements after my initial look into what was happening. What I didn't realize at the time was that he said those things in French. After I found the clip, I condemned him or whatever you call it. 

I don't get why we keep bringing this up unless it's just because you like bringing up things I was mistaken about? I'm only human 

You sure do seem to be 'mistaken' a lot tho. 

To borrow the phrase,  "to mistake the first time looks like misfortune, to mistake a second time looks like carelessness"  :) 

OSF Preprints | Big Data Analysis Suggests COVID Vaccination Increases Excess Mortality Of Highly vaccinated North Temperate Zone and North Frigid Zone Countries

Pre-print study, but the cohort size is amazing:  Data analysis using public health data from 29 countries, 1.19 billion (Yes, that's a "B") people.

I like that they considered other effects in the analysis:

Other factors that affect global excess mortality like COVID death, potential post-COVID sequelae effect related factors and pull-forward effect(PFE) are also discussed to make sure the relationship between VA-PVP and excess mortality is exclusive. 

I'm not a big fan of "models" but the MLR is a better one to use:

Multiple Linear Regression(MLR) model is used to evaluate the relationships between these factors and excess mortality. 

This is an important analysis, as highly vaccinated countries are experiencing over/under 20% excess deaths.  That is not normal following a mass vaccination campaign.  There should be LESS excess mortality due to the pull-forward effect, which means basically that everyone who was going to die from covid, already did and those left have been vaccinated heavily, so excess deaths should be going WAAAAY down.  But that's not what is happening all over the world.

RED line is covid deaths, BLUE line is excess deaths.

image.thumb.png.dd9339369471a9cdbcdf3e98a2e1b8f2.png

In England’s recent COVID-19 vaccine surveillance report, it is shown that their COVID ever-infected rate has passed 80% since around the 40th week in 2022[23]. This means over 80% population in England should have the anti-COVID(Nucleocapsid) antibodies, which accordingly should lead to less new COVID infection cases and deaths.

image.thumb.png.9e688261750fc8c2245d181c2fd8d134.png

image.thumb.png.a724d9c90fbe54cfa3be321086177448.png

Results:

The result clearly shows that COVID vaccination increases excess mortality in post-vaccination periods and the effect keeps increasing. Furthermore, according to our model, the excess mortality caused by COVID vaccination is higher than COVID itself. The massive vaccination campaign is proven to be a huge mistake and should be stopped immediately.

image.thumb.png.e4f9d057aef813e60d04ac467a0f82cc.png

Edited by Goddess
Something happened to my formatting there.....I blame Iran.

58 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

1. You sure do seem to be 'mistaken' a lot tho. 

2. To borrow the phrase,  "to mistake the first time looks like misfortune, to mistake a second time looks like carelessness"  :) 

1. Well, I admit my mistakes and try to learn from them.  People don't tend to do that on here, so you get folks like WestCan bringing up the same mistake over and over.  I suppose if someone sees posting here as a competition then they would never do that.  And therefore I would seem like a complete loser/1diot.  I'm not afraid of being wrong and I concur that I admit it more than others do.
2. Maybe.  I was the one who made the mistakes so I can't very well now say that I didn't right ?  If you forgive people a bit then they (I) will appreciate it.

OH!  The FLCCC (the group of frontline doctors who sued the CDC and FDA over Ivermectin misinformation and won) have started an international Fellowship of doctors and scientists to help underpin real science in medicine:

The FLCCC Alliance International Fellowship Program Announces 14 New Senior Fellows (covid19criticalcare.com)

They have appointed Canada's own - Dr. Byram Bridle as senior fellow in virology and immunology!

I view this as part of my service to help make complex and politicized science accessible to the public as a way to support informed consent and the precautionary principle. The people I stand alongside are physicians and scientists who have shown great integrity in very tough times. Over the past several years, they have suffered relentless attacks that have affected both their professional and personal lives; simply because they chose to stand up for truth. I am proud of them.

~~ Dr. B. Bridle ~~

For those not paying attention, Dr. Bridle was asked by the Canadian government at the beginning of covid to investigate the proposed vax technology and came back with a cautionary warning, for which he was shunned from the University of Guelph, silenced, censored and blacklisted.  His fellow profs at U of Guelph then created fake Twitter profiles and websites purporting to be Dr. Bridle and used them to further humiliate him.

Canada's, Dr. Jessica Rose (PhD, MSc, BSc, computational biology) has also been asked to fellow.

These are two of my favourite doctors and scientists through the covid hysteria.  Dr. Bridle is a man of outstanding integrity and Dr. Rose is one of the smartest humans alive.

image.thumb.png.16dcb9c50acbd1e7caa9ceae7f3abb7d.png

Anti-science case study: COVID-19 vaccines’ effectiveness and safety exaggerated - ScienceDirect

It is a summary of seven must-read papers critical of the COVID-19 vaccine clinical trials (the 4 Doshi-Latatser papers, Thacker, Fraiman, Benn), and some of the recent post-trial studies (Raethke, Faksova) that raise all sorts of uncomfortable questions about the COVID-19 vaccines.

image.thumb.png.bd3b20031c9a061387e335e67ce1dcfc.png

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. Well, I admit my mistakes and try to learn from them.  

Admitting mistakes is good. Trying to learn from mistakes is good.

But sometimes people use the claim that they made a mistake to cover bad behavior that they'd like to "Erase" Because they got called out on it. And learning from your mistakes would suggest that you don't make the same mistakes twice.

You seem to have a lengthy track record of making firm statements about things without doing your research or homework. If you get called out on it later you claim it was a mistake. But that is not a mistake, that's just being lazy and basing your statements on the way you wish the world was and then backing down if somebody else does the research and demonstrates that you're wrong.

As I said, once is misfortune but twice is carelessness :) 

• Like 1

Dr's. Brian Tyson and George Fareed were doctors in Imperial Country, CA who developed an early treatment protocol for Covid-19 using information they gleaned form frontline doctors.  They successfully early treated over 20,000 patients and NO deaths.  The only few patients they lost were ones who did not get to them in time for early treatment.

image.thumb.png.bc9f8e1474f2733f28a22beaee034508.png

After they wrote up their protocol for publication in a medical journal, they were rejected and censored because they didn’t apply for IRB approval to do the retrospective analysis, although apparently this is not necessary according to Johns Hopkins:

Case Report Publication Guidance: IRB Review and HIPAA Compliance | Johns Hopkins Medicine

image.thumb.png.7731f8233a0a7a2c373430e914f6a52a.png

IRB approval is generally not required for retrospective studies that use anonymized data and meet the criteria for minimal risk. Minimal risk research is similar to everyday medical practice and involves minimal additional risk to the patients. These were all FDA approved drugs and no one died.

Their study was done retrospectively so IRB approval, which is done to protect the safety of the participants, would be pointless.

These heroic doctors saved lives with their COVID early treatment protocol.

The medical community, on the other hand, refused to publish the paper they wrote to let other physicians know how to save lives.

The medical community needs to look at itself in a mirror and ask, “How many lives did we save worldwide by suppressing that research?”

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Goddess said:

IRB approval is generally not required for retrospective studies that use anonymized data and meet the criteria for minimal risk. Minimal risk research is similar to everyday medical practice and involves minimal additional risk to the patients. These were all FDA approved drugs and no one died.

I think you'll find that it's ok to suppress life-saving research, facts, and scientific dialogue in order to protect big pharma profits. In fact, nothing could be more obvious at this point. 

14 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I think you'll find that it's ok to suppress life-saving research, facts, and scientific dialogue in order to protect big pharma profits. In fact, nothing could be more obvious at this point. 

Well, according to Eyeball, inferring motives for why inexpensive, FDA approved life-saving treatments were suppressed and censored in favour of a billion dollar money-making experimental injection, makes you a bad person.

Repent, you sinner.

Edited by Goddess
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Well, according to Eyeball, inferring motives for why inexpensive, FDA approved life-saving treatments were suppressed and censored in favour of a billion dollar money-making experimental injection, makes you a bad person.

Repent, you sinner.

"I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints, the sinners are much more fun." Billy Joel

On 5/27/2024 at 1:42 PM, Goddess said:

Anti-science case study: COVID-19 vaccines’ effectiveness and safety exaggerated - ScienceDirect

It is a summary of seven must-read papers critical of the COVID-19 vaccine clinical trials (the 4 Doshi-Latatser papers, Thacker, Fraiman, Benn), and some of the recent post-trial studies (Raethke, Faksova) that raise all sorts of uncomfortable questions about the COVID-19 vaccines.

image.thumb.png.bd3b20031c9a061387e335e67ce1dcfc.png

• Raethke et al. discovered a rate of serious adverse drug reactions of 0.24% for the primary series vaccinations and 0.26% for boosters, approximating to 1 serious adverse drug reaction per 400 people [10]. 

🤬

• Compare this again to the UK government data cited above, indicating that hundreds of thousands need to be vaccinated for a single positive outcome. 

😂😭🤣

So the "vaccines", or "pseudovaxes" as we called them earlier, are somewhere between Fauci's claims of "safe and effective" and the more recent "useless and quite dangerous".

Luckily our MSM is working hard to get to the bottom of this. 

10 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

So the "vaccines", or "pseudovaxes" as we called them earlier, are somewhere between Fauci's claims of "safe and effective" and the more recent "useless and quite dangerous".

They knew:

image.thumb.png.ec89dc47315b1cee03c14e82c3fffcf3.png

Conclusion expressed in a 2023 paper by Anothy Fauci and two other NIH scientists, that “none of the predominantly mucosal respiratory viruses,” including coronaviruses, “have ever been effectively controlled by vaccines”.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Goddess said:

They knew:

image.thumb.png.ec89dc47315b1cee03c14e82c3fffcf3.png

Conclusion expressed in a 2023 paper by Anothy Fauci and two other NIH scientists, that “none of the predominantly mucosal respiratory viruses,” including coronaviruses, “have ever been effectively controlled by vaccines”.

Funny how low-key the revelation of vax non-success has been, compared to the ballyhoo about it's safety and efficacy.

On 5/27/2024 at 7:29 PM, CdnFox said:

You seem to have a lengthy track record of making firm statements about things without doing your research or homework. 

It’s actually astonishing how completely and utterly lacking you are in self-awareness.  I had to spit my coffee out from laughter.   

• Like 1

So, in "Medical Journal Scandal" world - 11,000 peer-reviewed studies have been removed from online sources in the biggest pay-to-verify scandal ever.

This has actually been brewing for a very long time, so it's good to see something finally being done about it.

This is one of the reasons why I tend to favour independent studies and ALWAYS check the conflicts section of any paper to see who is paying for it.

Scientists can be bought just as easy as politicians.

Edited by Goddess
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Moonbox said:

It’s actually astonishing how completely and utterly lacking you are in self-awareness.  I had to spit my coffee out from laughter.   

LOL - this from the guy who, what is it, 3 times now posted proof that i was right himself by accident?  :) 

ROFLMAO - what were you saying the other day about living rent free in people's heads ? :)

The reason you wind up looking like an illiterate  m0r0n every time we scrap is BECAUSE i do my research and only pipe up about things i know. 

Which is also why you are always reduced to insisting that the reason you're wrong is because my posts are long and because of my post count :) 

And if you spilled your drink it's probably because you didn't use two hands like your mommy told you to :) LOLOL!!! 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Goddess said:

I wonder why the hypervaccinated country of New Zealand is experiencing massive Covid waves.

Covid: NZ records its highest peak in 18 months — epidemiologist (1news.co.nz)

Just kidding.  I don't really wonder because I know all about OAS.

Moonbox, eyeball, ExFlyer, Michael Hardner, etc are still here denigrating all the "conspiracy theorists" who turned out to be correct. 

This site is rife with cultist m0r0ns. 

2 hours ago, CdnFox said:

LOL - this from the guy who, what is it, 3 times now posted proof that i was right himself by accident?  :) 

Like this, right?  

image.thumb.png.36105de60d36bcb91ffd4f354892ec80.png

You declared yourself "right" on this one too.   🤡

52 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Like this, right?  

image.thumb.png.36105de60d36bcb91ffd4f354892ec80.png

You declared yourself "right" on this one too.   🤡

No, like the one where you insisted that nobody talked about Dairy products till I posted all of the examples of people talking about dairy products :) 

Or the one where you couldn't figure out that 50% of 100% was 50% and went on for about 100 pages insisting that wasn't true :) 

Or the one where you posted information proving that it was dangerous for people under the age of 40 to take the covid vaccine while simultaneously claiming that no such thing was true

Or the one where you insisted that the old lady should be allowed to die instead of getting medical treatment because having Caught and recovered from covid was not the same as getting the shots and then we posted the letters from numerous doctors saying in fact it was the same and they had measured the antibodies in her blood.

And did you notice how I very first post after that said that you were right and that I made a mistake :) Whereas you go on forever looking like a loser constantly :) 

And you even seem to keep a folder of clips of what i've said hoping to use it later :)  

Kid, I am almost never wrong. When I am I admit it.

You are almost never right. And apparently I'm the one living rent-free in your head considering you keep a folder of things about me and follow me around desperately trying to convince me you're not a complete fool :) 

3 hours ago, Moonbox said:

Like this, right?  

Oh and i forgot the time when we were talking about remote working and I posted some research and you claimed that LATER research refuted that, and then all the stuff you posted was actually EARLIER than mine!  ROFLMAO  that was pretty classic :) 

Or where you tried to argue that population density wasn't a factor in why the US had a worse time during covid ;) LOL that one went badly for you too :) 

Or the time you tried to argue that carbon taxes didn't make things more expensive until you had to admit that wasn't accurate :) 

Or the time you tried to claim that Statscan polls aren't real research :)  

The list is endless, it's so long i can't even remember them all. I've gotta start writing this stuff down, i'll make a hilarious book someday ;)