85.7% of Covid Deaths in Canada Were Among the Multi-Vaxed from Aug to Sept of 2022. Jabbing 85% of the Population Didn't Reduce Deaths

46 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

What's the deal with all of these gov'ts and their love of the jab? I just don't get it.

You'd think that someone would be able to rise above the money when it comes to the safety of millions of people.

Yeah well, you'd think someone who cared about the safety of millions that was sitting on evidence that would, you know, take them out of harm's way would let the proper authorities know about it.

Obviously you haven't even bothered to tell Hannity or we would have heard about it by now - I bet he'd know his math and what to do with your's.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, eyeball said:

Yeah well, you'd think someone who cared about the safety of millions that was sitting on evidence that would, you know, take them out of harm's way would let the proper authorities know about it.

Obviously you haven't even bothered to tell Hannity or we would have heard about it by now - I bet he'd know his math and what to do with your's.

Your problem is, you are applying logic to various bodies of government.  Logic doesn’t apply there, there are too many agendas.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

7 hours ago, sharkman said:

Your problem is, you are applying logic to various bodies of government.  Logic doesn’t apply there, there are too many agendas.

I'm pretty sure Hannity's logic and agenda aligns with WasteCanMan's perfectly.

The problem is that WasteCanMan is a coward with no conviction in his own agenda.

12 minutes ago, eyeball said:

I'm pretty sure Hannity's logic and agenda aligns with WasteCanMan's perfectly.

The problem is that WasteCanMan is a coward with no conviction in his own agenda.

I’m talking about you trying to apply logic.  Where none exists. Read more slowly.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, West said:

78% of covid deaths come from the morbidly obese. Yet you cannot force fatties to put down the cake.. thats a "human right"

I'm surprised that you even found that stat anywhere. Normally the PC police would ban info like that. 

"Conspiracy theorists" long ago took note of the fact that the virus that escaped the bat's lungs [Chinese lab] really seems to target "overweight fogies with heart disease, diabetes and other underlying medical conditions" - i.e., Americans. The Chinese gov't doesn't give a rip if their own septuagenarians and octogenarians die of covid. "They're not productive and the younger generations waste time caring for them." 

Edited by WestCanMan

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

I'm surprised that you even found that stat anywhere. Normally the PC police would ban info like that. 

"Conspiracy theorists" long ago took note of the fact that the virus that escaped the bat's lungs [Chinese lab] really seems to target "overweight fogies with heart disease, diabetes and other underlying medical conditions" - i.e., Americans. The Chinese gov't doesn't give a rip if their own septuagenarians and octogenarians die of covid. "They're not productive and the younger generations waste time caring for them." 

If health officials would've promoted proper diet and exercise rather than sitting on the couch eating takeout they would've had more credibility. 

They chose to force you to take a vaccine and protect the fatty rather than forcing the fatty to drop a few 

Edited by West

14 minutes ago, sharkman said:

Hey, does anyone commute by vehicle to work?  I’ve been noticing that there are more accidents than ever.  It has me wondering what the cause of all of these extra accidents is, if you can pick up what I’m laying down…

I can't.  Is it a conspiracy?

Exspert (syringe in the hand): I think it'll be good for you! I think I know it! Let's do it, right here!

Democracy

Not so fast, let's see your evidence. Does it make sense? Here, here and here will you explain it please?

Canada:

Yeah go for it! Yay! ... ... ... wait ... maybe ... oops! ... (some decades on) appointed a commission of inquiry with outrageous pay out of your pocket. What?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

ScreenShot2023-03-13at7_13_30PM.thumb.png.3e3f8a5cff85850ca1720c1b3dbaab9a.png

There couldn't be a more perfect meme to describe the vaxtards:

1) willing to ignore reality in order to conform to a group

2) willing to harm their fellow Canadians with pseudovaxes if they're told to, and willing to freeze the bank accounts and ban non-conformists from all forms of cultural events.

TBH, it's probably experiments like these that helped big pharma and their cronies plan the roadmap to 85% pseudovax coverage. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 year later...

@Aristides, remember your recent accusations that I was just talking about "the increased # of deaths in 2022 with the benefit of hindsight"?

The OP is from Dec 2022.

I was trying to explain this to you way back then and you'd have none of it.

Talk about a thread that didn't age well for vaxtards 🤣

On 11/15/2022 at 8:09 AM, eyeball said:

Now I'm howling believe West Can Man

You do believe him don't you?  You think it's appropriate for him to withhold information that could save lives?  Isn't that a crime of some sort?

So where are you now with all of this stuff? 

Still a stalwart pro-jabber? Still doubt the increased deaths and hospitalizations of 2022? Still doubt ivermectin? Still have ultimate faith in NEJoM and The Lancet? Still have ultimate faith in Fauci? Still believe that the jab is safe and effective?

C'mon eyeball. Accountability needs to come at some point. You were lied to ffs. At some point you need to redirect your anger from me, to where it belongs. 

On 11/16/2022 at 8:17 AM, Moonbox said:

Not hard to do!

2109094741_2022-11-1610_52_06-COVID-19epidemiologyupdate_Casesfollowingvaccination-Canada_ca.thumb.png.f0286bf3f2a77a93e23af71dd0a4d413.png

https://health-infobase.canada.ca/covid-19/cases-following-vaccination.html#breakthroughChart_graphs

This is kind of a "case closed" , with nearly 50% of deaths and hospitalizations coming from the unvaccinated despite being less than 20% of the population.  

For people trying to confuse the issue by cherry-picked time periods or demographics, we have you covered as well!

2143056880_vaccinationstatus.thumb.png.d3f1d00ef2290fafa4be3fea8d2c9501.png

1459030315_vaccinationdeaths.thumb.png.b2ba6406e80f43ace8f9383ba3afe721.png

Source: Public Health Ontario, October 2022

https://www.publichealthontario.ca/-/media/documents/ncov/epi/covid-19-epi-confirmed-cases-post-vaccination.pdf?sc_lang=en

TLDR:  The unvaccinated have over 3x the rate of hospitalization and death vs vaccinated folks over the last 120 days, whether old or young.  

^^This^^ was a CLASSIC example of how ordinary people misinterpreted the "Covid Deaths by Vax Status" charts that Health Canada put out, due to their misleading overall appearance.

Moonbox's post was debunked later in this thread, a few times, in case anyone is wondering.

8 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

C'mon eyeball. Accountability needs to come at some point. You were lied to ffs. At some point you need to redirect your anger from me, to where it belongs. 

Anger? It's more like a mix of pity and hilarity.

On 11/21/2022 at 8:54 AM, WestCanMan said:

And you applied that logic to Fauci's sliding scale of truth when, exactly?

When he said "Bats!"?

When he said "Wuhan lab? Are you retarded?"?

When he said "No H2H."?

When he said "It's just a bit of increased transmissibility among humans, that's not gain-of-function..."?

When he said "It will prevent infection and transmission" then on the first week it was out he changed it to "a bit sick", then "hospital but no ICU", then "ICU but not dead", etc, etc, etc...

Not it's "Vaxed die at 100% of the rate of unvaxed" but he's still advocating that we give it to kids. 

Why do you expect that the death toll would be higher now that it was before there was a vax? Is that how low the standard is now?

"Look, we gave 85% of the population a vaccine and deaths barely went up. It's a smashing success!!!!"

No, it's nonsense for you to say "the vax is a success" just because deaths didn't go up after we vaxed 85% of the population. 

Funny, I had completely forgotten about the point in time when Fauci et al were saying that they didn't think there was H2H transmission. 

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

Anger? It's more like a mix of pity and hilarity.

So where are you on the covid timeline now, @eyeball?

1. Is H2H transmission occurring?
  2. Are masks bad?
  3. Does covid kill kids?
  4. Is it ridiculous to say that covid might come from a BSL4 lab?
  5. Did hero Fauci fund GoF research on the coronavirus, to make it more transmissible between humans? 
  6. Does ivermectin work/not work?
  7. Was it ridiculous to consider HCQ as a possible treatment?
  8. Are the vaccines safe?
  9. Do you have to worry about covid if you're jabbed?
  10. Can you give covid to granny if you're jabbed?
  11. Can you end up in the hospital if you're jabbed?
  12. Can you end up in ICU if you're jabbed?
  13. Can you die of covid if you're jabbed?
  14. Did the vax campaign stop covid?
  15. Did the vax campaign bring the number of deaths down?
  16. Did vaxing 85% of the population slow down the hospitalization rate? 
  17. Did we ever need to vax our kids?
  18. Was vaxing kids a good thing?
  19. Did we ever need to force young adults to vax?
  20. Did forcing young adults - who didn't need the protection of a vax from covid - to take the jab ever result in serious injury or death? 

Let's face it, buddy. You're ofer 20. Everything that you believed and chastised others for not believing is now 100% debunked. 

If you think I'm wrong, pick a number. Debate.