85.7% of Covid Deaths in Canada Were Among the Multi-Vaxed from Aug to Sept of 2022. Jabbing 85% of the Population Didn't Reduce Deaths

46 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

What's the deal with all of these gov'ts and their love of the jab? I just don't get it.

You'd think that someone would be able to rise above the money when it comes to the safety of millions of people.

Yeah well, you'd think someone who cared about the safety of millions that was sitting on evidence that would, you know, take them out of harm's way would let the proper authorities know about it.

Obviously you haven't even bothered to tell Hannity or we would have heard about it by now - I bet he'd know his math and what to do with your's.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, eyeball said:

Yeah well, you'd think someone who cared about the safety of millions that was sitting on evidence that would, you know, take them out of harm's way would let the proper authorities know about it.

Obviously you haven't even bothered to tell Hannity or we would have heard about it by now - I bet he'd know his math and what to do with your's.

Your problem is, you are applying logic to various bodies of government.  Logic doesn’t apply there, there are too many agendas.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

7 hours ago, sharkman said:

Your problem is, you are applying logic to various bodies of government.  Logic doesn’t apply there, there are too many agendas.

I'm pretty sure Hannity's logic and agenda aligns with WasteCanMan's perfectly.

The problem is that WasteCanMan is a coward with no conviction in his own agenda.

12 minutes ago, eyeball said:

I'm pretty sure Hannity's logic and agenda aligns with WasteCanMan's perfectly.

The problem is that WasteCanMan is a coward with no conviction in his own agenda.

I’m talking about you trying to apply logic.  Where none exists. Read more slowly.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, West said:

78% of covid deaths come from the morbidly obese. Yet you cannot force fatties to put down the cake.. thats a "human right"

I'm surprised that you even found that stat anywhere. Normally the PC police would ban info like that. 

"Conspiracy theorists" long ago took note of the fact that the virus that escaped the bat's lungs [Chinese lab] really seems to target "overweight fogies with heart disease, diabetes and other underlying medical conditions" - i.e., Americans. The Chinese gov't doesn't give a rip if their own septuagenarians and octogenarians die of covid. "They're not productive and the younger generations waste time caring for them." 

Edited by WestCanMan

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

I'm surprised that you even found that stat anywhere. Normally the PC police would ban info like that. 

"Conspiracy theorists" long ago took note of the fact that the virus that escaped the bat's lungs [Chinese lab] really seems to target "overweight fogies with heart disease, diabetes and other underlying medical conditions" - i.e., Americans. The Chinese gov't doesn't give a rip if their own septuagenarians and octogenarians die of covid. "They're not productive and the younger generations waste time caring for them." 

If health officials would've promoted proper diet and exercise rather than sitting on the couch eating takeout they would've had more credibility. 

They chose to force you to take a vaccine and protect the fatty rather than forcing the fatty to drop a few 

Edited by West

14 minutes ago, sharkman said:

Hey, does anyone commute by vehicle to work?  I’ve been noticing that there are more accidents than ever.  It has me wondering what the cause of all of these extra accidents is, if you can pick up what I’m laying down…

I can't.  Is it a conspiracy?

Exspert (syringe in the hand): I think it'll be good for you! I think I know it! Let's do it, right here!

Democracy

Not so fast, let's see your evidence. Does it make sense? Here, here and here will you explain it please?

Canada:

Yeah go for it! Yay! ... ... ... wait ... maybe ... oops! ... (some decades on) appointed a commission of inquiry with outrageous pay out of your pocket. What?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

ScreenShot2023-03-13at7_13_30PM.thumb.png.3e3f8a5cff85850ca1720c1b3dbaab9a.png

There couldn't be a more perfect meme to describe the vaxtards:

1) willing to ignore reality in order to conform to a group

2) willing to harm their fellow Canadians with pseudovaxes if they're told to, and willing to freeze the bank accounts and ban non-conformists from all forms of cultural events.

TBH, it's probably experiments like these that helped big pharma and their cronies plan the roadmap to 85% pseudovax coverage. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1