85.7% of Covid Deaths in Canada Were Among the Multi-Vaxed from Aug to Sept of 2022. Jabbing 85% of the Population Didn't Reduce Deaths

3 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

You have to be totally embarrassed by the number of posts you have made to me to try and make me agree with you and failed every time?? LOL

Keep on pulling on the push door dude, you will pull it off the hinges before you get me to agree with anything you have to say or present so yeah, "Don't worry about it"  LOL

I don't try to make you agree with me. I point out where you're wrong, then you just say the same stupid things again. 

4 hours ago, eyeball said:

We've always lived in a country where you're free to make your own choice.

There is legal precedent that the "choice" offered is not a real choice based on free will.  It is coercion, threats and blackmail.

When the lawsuits start to come in for employers, there is already legal precedent.

Threats of loss of employment ARE well-known to be coercive. See, e.g., Am. Fed’n of State, County & Mun. Employees Council 79 v. Rick Scott, 717 F.3d 851, 874 (11th Cir. 2013 

“In effect, the State is offering its employees this Hobson’s choice: either they relinquish their Fourth Amendment rights and produce a urine sample which carries the potential for termination, or they accept termination immediately … To begin with, we do not agree that employees’ submission to drug testing, on pain of termination, constitutes consent under governing Supreme Court case law”.

• Like 1

I wonder what's going to happen with covid deaths now that Biden said the pandemic is over.

https://health-infobase.canada.ca/covid-19/current-situation.html

Covid deaths were quite a bit higher in 2022 than in previous years, so it's weird to say it's over, but the media has stopped talking about all the deaths too so what's a leftist supposed to think about all those deaths now? Tey just don't matter anymore? 

The CTV "Breaking News" page doesn't even have 1 story about covid on it today: https://www.ctvnews.ca

Pretty weird how more deaths results in zero coverage after covid completely dominated the news cycle in 2020 and 2021. 

Dec and January are the biggest months for covid deaths, and seeing as we just had the worst year ever covid deaths should be pretty high on this chart, I guess we'll see what happens once the data rolls in. 

732749761_ScreenShot2023-02-04at6_39_48PM.thumb.png.534fbbfa41585745dbb0e054625299cf.png

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Goddess said:

There is legal precedent that the "choice" offered is not a real choice based on free will.  It is coercion, threats and blackmail.

When the lawsuits start to come in for employers, there is already legal precedent.

He wasn't really looking to discuss the topic, he was just trolling. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

I don't try to make you agree with me. I point out where you're wrong, then you just say the same stupid things again. 

OK.

"You have to be totally embarrassed by the number of posts you have made to me to try to convince me and failed every time?? LOL"

Back at ya.. "you just say the same stupid things again". ...and again....and again....and again LOL

Edited by ExFlyer
  • Downvote 1

12 hours ago, Goddess said:

Threats of loss of employment ARE well-known to be coercive. See, e.g., Am. Fed’n of State, County & Mun. Employees Council 79 v. Rick Scott, 717 F.3d 851, 874 (11th Cir. 2013 

“In effect, the State is offering its employees this Hobson’s choice: either they relinquish their Fourth Amendment rights and produce a urine sample which carries the potential for termination, or they accept termination immediately … To begin with, we do not agree that employees’ submission to drug testing, on pain of termination, constitutes consent under governing Supreme Court case law”.

How American LOL

Edited by ExFlyer
  • Downvote 1

17 hours ago, Contrarian said:

---> A report by AP which goes into this phenomena of crediting deaths to people's obsession.

You just posted an anecdote, thinking it was some kind of binding accusation of people from this forum who never even heard of it until now.

Do you think I care what someone else said whom I've never met? 

Wise up Contrarian, that has nothing to do with me or with this thread.

Just out of curiosity, do you think that no one is dying from the vax? 

Do you think that young people who are healthy, and at no risk of dying from covid, don't have to worry about being seriously harmed by the vax? 

Do you think that it's common or uncommon for women to experience menstrual changes from the vax? Why is that even happening? Why does CBC never talk about it? 

If you wanna talk about people who are "crediting deaths to people's obsessions", what about the people who throw people into the "covid death" category?

FYI almost no one "dies of covid" the same way that people "die of cancer". It's quite common for people to die for absolutely no other reason than "they had cancer".

Conversely, it's almost unheard of for anyone to die for no other reason than "they got covid".  

The average age of "covid deaths" is the same as the average life expectancy in our country. It's just over 82 in Canada, and last time I looked about 66% of covid deaths were among people over 80 and 2/3 of the rest of them were among people 70-80. When you add to that the fact that the vast majority of cvid deaths were among people with serious underlying health issues, how long do you think they had left to live, on avg? 1 year? 6 months? 1 month? FYI it's not ten years dude, not even close. 

So, why are so many people marked down as "covid deaths"? Seems like a bit of an obsession, right?

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Contrarian said:

Use the proper channels if you consider this is off topic or spam. 

Until then, please allow me to keep posting what I find interesting. 

I don't have to snitch to forum mods to get your post taken down, I just showed you how worthless it was. 

Back to reality though, why are you talking to me like I am part of the pro-vax mob

Because you said this:

For all you militant anti-vaxxers, 

which proves that you're part of the pro-vax clown car mob.

FYI the term "anti-vaxer" already has a meaning: it refers to people who don't believe in actual, safe vaccines which have been proven over and over again to be massively successful at protecting children from active diseases which will very likely kill them. 

The pseudovax doesn't work, it's very dangerous, and the people who want bodily autonomy have nothing in common with "anti-vaxxers". In fact, I bet that if any of you vaxtards bothered to check into it, you'd find that almost 100% of "anti-vaxers" actually have all of their children's real vaccines up to date. Right?

So don't run your snotty mouth here and then say "I wasn't running my snotty mouth."

and is in a conspiracy against you and ilk like you that spends their days chasing articles about deaths so they can feed their obsession? 

The truth is an obsession with some people, yes.

Some of us really object to being lied to. 

You never heard sweet FA about vax injuries from your precious sources until long after "conspiracy theorists" were talking about them for months.

Inside of your pro-vax mob brain I can guarantee that you felt like the majority of covid deaths were among the unjabbed, because that's exactly what the vax-handlers told you.

- "It's a pandemic of the unvaccinated!" 

- "If you're vaccinated you don't have to worry about getting covid."

- "If you're vaccinated you can't spread it."

Right? 

You heard all that shit. You believed it. Then you saw my thread saying that "85.7% of covid deaths in recent months were among the multi-vaxed" and you thought "BS, He's lying", just like eyeball and Hodad and Rebound and ExFlyer, etc, etc, etc. 

Instead of saying, "Hey, thanks for digging out that useful bit of information. I was under the impression that something completely different was happening" you just fling poo like a monkey in the zoo.

Guess what Contrarian... There were so many covid deaths in 2020 that they shut down the economy. They said "We can't open up again until we have a safe and effective vaccine!"

Then they got 85% of Canadians vaccinated with what they call a "safe and effective vaccine" and covid deaths were actually up in 2022, with 85.7% of covid deaths being among the vaxed, but they stopped talking about covid deaths. On CTV the other day there wasn't a single story about it. There probably still isn't one today. Biden said that the pandemic is over. Is that weird? More people are dying than before but the pandemic is over????? 

"The people who are dying of covid in 2022 don't matter. Fogg them." - Joe Biden

So guess what the deal is Spanky.... The vax-Nazis really want to say "VAXXES UBER ALLES!!!! HEIL PFIZER! HEIL PFIZER! HEIL PFIZER!" but there's a fly in the ointment. It's that stinky little fact that WE KNOW covid deaths went up after vaxing and that the vaxed die at the same rate they would if they all just changed their gonch more often. 

• Like 2

It's rather apparent now that The Rona was and is a  means to an end. We see that the global death rate hardly noticed The Rona. So why all the panic? Isn't that obvious? Control. It's much easier to control people when they are scared of dying.

Today the media is busily squelching exposes about the uptick in sudden deaths of healthy people. About the snakes of blood cuts being found in vaxed people who just...drop dead.

It's all so...incideous. 

Edited by Nationalist

6 hours ago, Contrarian said:

The ramblings of someone that almost on a daily basis gets reminded of his own limitations, so, he writes BIAS with a passion, mixing up some words, thinking he has some sort of impact. The internet does it again.

Don't be so hard on yourself - your intelligence isn't that far below average.

Lots of people feel like the vaccines are safe and effective and I don't blame you. Trudeau says it, Biden says it, Fauci says it, Tam says it, Rocehelle Wolenski said it, etc.

I personlly feel like it's normal for people who are 80+ with serious underlying health conditions to die if they get the flu, and even 70+ if they're unhealthy enough. I feel like it's not normal for 18-30 yr old men to get myocarditis and for women to be recommended to take medicine - that doesn't really work - if it's probably gonna interfere with their menstrual cycles. I guess that's where we differ.

How can a man, that lacks or manipulates basic mathematics, teach society about truth?

So tell me the truth Contrarian:

1) Did you know that 86% of covid deaths in Canada were among the unvaccinated?

2) Did you know that covid deaths were actually up since the vax rollout?

I'm 100% sure that you didn't. I'm 100% sure that you don't understand what those things mean about the "vaccine". I'm 100% aware of the fact that some people just can't think for themselves.

lacks or manipulates basic mathematics

You're a sick man. 

3 hours ago, Contrarian said:

More ranting from the Canadian Trump fan. You honestly think, I will read your new "quality" material? Your resume is growing with the negatives. Not to worry, you will have fans. Beware of the ones who tag a mob. ?

Blah, blah, blah

You will not see me advocating for you to stop writing, go right ahead. In your brain you probably think you are changing minds and are a revolutionary. But just like Pat King, reasonable people read your non-sense, laugh and shake their heads. 

Blah, blah, blah

I still can't believe me and you might vote Conservative, is that correct? any chance you can vote with People's Party and not mention Conservative around? I am really afraid the populism amongst the right in Canada will reach such levels that people will chose another term for the Liberals because of the insanity that comes from the new populist right, and that I don't think will be good for the country. 

Blah, blah, blahblahblah

---> Are you calling me sick for showing your manipulation when it comes to basic mathematics? 

Here it is: 

Screenshot 2023-01-20 9.26.25 PM.png

---> Time to let go of your fabricated ideology and work in the middle. ? Until we argue again. 

285395972_ScreenShot2023-02-06at11_06_01AM.png.fb55239f3f088685c1f3588dd494d648.png

So it's up to 84.5% now. Times change. That's one of the reasons why I only make direct comparisons for covid deaths by vax status within 1-month intervals. In a larger time span, like Aug 27 to Feb 06, things can change by a meaningful amount.

Guess who said that people 5 years and older should be vaccinated? 

It sure as f wasn't me. It was you and the rest of your God-damned vax-Nazi cohort. 

If you're including them in your "need to vax" category, they count. 

Your gov't isn't being honest about the unvaxed over 80 group either, btw. Why don't we know anything about the most important group of people in the country (when it comes to understanding vax efficacy)? You know why, and so do I. It's the same reason they lied about everything else. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Contrarian said:

A revolution using down votes? ?

I take it as a badge of honour -> NOT being part of the mob is my goal. ?

I suppose so but I remember the Admins saying if this happens, they will take care of it and ensure the violator is punished.

We will see LOL

• Downvote 1

5 hours ago, Contrarian said:

Why are you continuing to manipulate the conversation?

WTF are you babbling about now?

I respond directly and accurately to all of your on-topic content.

You posted something that was half a year old. I updated it. What's manipulative about that?

I breathe mathematics, brother. 

If you have an interest in math then why aren't you speaking as an interested mathematician instead of a vax-cultist?

The issue is not with the 84.5 %, the issue is with your logic, how you were presenting your idea that "is impossible for 95% of the truckers to be vaccinated because only 84.5 % of Canadians are."

Do you have a link to what you're talking about? You just posted a picture. I'm not tracking that down for you.

Anyhow, is clear with you, you have a child at home, you even said that, that you love very much, like every parent and is sensitive when it comes to vaccination. Is the only explanation I could see on how you take all information to fit one narrative. 

I have an 80 yr old mom that I love as well. I wish that I really knew what to think about covid but all I know for sure is that Fauci, Pfizer, Rochelle Wolenski, Dr Tam, Trudeau and Biden are liars. 

Our son-in-law is dbl-jabbed and he got the sickest of all of us with covid, by far. He's also the healthiest, but he was bed-ridden for 5 full days. 

I don't honestly know a single person who's vaccinated who had a good experience with it. Our daughter had to take it because she's a teacher here in BC, she missed her period for 6 months. We know other women who went the opposite way, having 3 or more extremely heavy periods a month. 

In the case of our daughter it could be her body fat. She's a runner and when her and her husband were training for some stupid run last year it's possible she got below 11% body fat. Still, it's disconcerting that irregular menstrual flow is a thing and our MSM isn't acknowledging it, or how serious it could be. 

I never understood this idea of North Americans switching sport teams as socks. It seems governments applies to the same principle? Once you don't like a man, is not a Canadian government anymore? So better to support a Donald Trump of America which has no status currently?

I'm still an Oiler fan and I've been in BC over 30 years. I don't change teams like socks.

Trudeau is not a Canadian, there's no ill that could befall him that wouldn't bring me joy. Our MSM is even worse than he is. 

The reason why I support Trump so much is because it was important to have at least one leader in North America that wasn't a worthless d-bag. Right now the free world is rudderless, or on a crash course with stupidity, and Canada is even more misguided. 

I don't agree with this logic.

My loyalty to Canada ended when hatemongering and fascism came in vogue. I hate Trudeau for the same reason that Germans should have hated Hitler in 1936. 

Edited by WestCanMan

2 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

One short statement that explains it all.

For you maybe, because you're a credulous dolt who believes everything on CTV and CNN. 

Trump was an extremely effective president, and 2019 was the peak of American civilization. 

It's starting to look more and more likely that Americans of all races will never feel the safety, security and economic success that they were enjoying in 2019.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Trump was an extremely effective president, and 2019 was the peak of American civilization. 

I....

Yup, there it is LOL

Lump you in with the Americans that still believe Trump is president and that Biden could not stop 9/11

Your credibility is less than zer0 now LOL

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/japanese-researchers-sue-the-government-for-hiding-inconvenient-truths-about-the-jab/

Take a look at the 65-69 and 70-79 age groups. Surprisingly, the number of new infections or positive cases per 100,000 people is four times higher for people who have been vaccinated twice, compared with unvaccinated people…

“However, in last year’s data, the Health Ministry deleted all that information. In fact, vaccination has been recommended based on the explanation that vaccination does not prevent infection, but vaccination prevents severe illness and reduces the mortality rate.

“Based on the data published by the Advisory Board in September 2021, the basis for recommending vaccination for all ages should no longer exist anymore. Despite that fact, the Health Ministry has pushed ahead the vaccination.”

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

https://www.uncoverdc.com/2023/02/10/gold-standard-rct-from-gates-funded-company-proves-ivermectin-works-against-covid/

The study, conducted on 399 patients, met its primary efficacy endpoint with a reduction of 75 percent of COVID-19 infection in the group treated with daily oral administration of Ivermectincompared to the placebo group. All participants were unvaccinated adults and had been exposed to the virus within five days of screening after documented close contact with a person who had a PCR-confirmed SARS-CoV-2 infection. After administering Ivermectin for 28 days, the drug showed acceptable safety and tolerability with zero unforeseen safety signals.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

15 hours ago, sharkman said:

https://www.uncoverdc.com/2023/02/10/gold-standard-rct-from-gates-funded-company-proves-ivermectin-works-against-covid/

The study, conducted on 399 patients, met its primary efficacy endpoint with a reduction of 75 percent of COVID-19 infection in the group treated with daily oral administration of Ivermectincompared to the placebo group. All participants were unvaccinated adults and had been exposed to the virus within five days of screening after documented close contact with a person who had a PCR-confirmed SARS-CoV-2 infection. After administering Ivermectin for 28 days, the drug showed acceptable safety and tolerability with zero unforeseen safety signals.

399 patients out of over 4 billion vaccinated persons?? LOL. Now that is a valid study????  LOL  LOL

Edited by ExFlyer
  • Haha 1

On 2/9/2023 at 7:51 PM, sharkman said:

https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/japanese-researchers-sue-the-government-for-hiding-inconvenient-truths-about-the-jab/

Take a look at the 65-69 and 70-79 age groups. Surprisingly, the number of new infections or positive cases per 100,000 people is four times higher for people who have been vaccinated twice, compared with unvaccinated people…

“However, in last year’s data, the Health Ministry deleted all that information. In fact, vaccination has been recommended based on the explanation that vaccination does not prevent infection, but vaccination prevents severe illness and reduces the mortality rate.

“Based on the data published by the Advisory Board in September 2021, the basis for recommending vaccination for all ages should no longer exist anymore. Despite that fact, the Health Ministry has pushed ahead the vaccination.”

What's the deal with all of these gov'ts and their love of the jab? I just don't get it.

You'd think that someone would be able to rise above the money when it comes to the safety of millions of people.

On 2/10/2023 at 2:54 PM, sharkman said:

On January 5, following the release of “the 16th positive, statistically significant trial” reinforcing the effectiveness of the affordable drug, Kory reiterated that same message.

The fly in the ointment. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

What's the deal with all of these gov'ts and their love of the jab? I just don't get it.

You'd think that someone would be able to rise above the money when it comes to the safety of millions of people.

Yeah, it flys in the face of exflya’s logic.  Keep shooting up, flyboy.  I hear the new flu shots are out.  Take the whole family and the fourth one’s on the House!  ?

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1