85.7% of Covid Deaths in Canada Were Among the Multi-Vaxed from Aug to Sept of 2022. Jabbing 85% of the Population Didn't Reduce Deaths

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

It's not a question of what you "agree with", .....

the simple fact of the matter is t.....

I showed you health Canada's own stats proving it. There's no hiding from it.

So when you ...... shout "la-la-la-la-la-la-la-laaaaaaa I caaaaan't heeearrrrr yoooooouuu:", what you're doing isn't "disagreeing":

1) you're actually being ignorant. ..... 

2) ....you're either really stupid or you were lying.

Oh my. LOL

How desperate and amateur. Spending so much time trying to convince one person on an internet forum of your way and beliefs. How many times do you have to bash your head on the brick wall for you to realize the only one with a bloody nose is you LOL

There is no need to keep repeating yourself, I ignored you the first time. I am so sorry, in order for you to insult me, I must first value your opinion. Nice try though.

C’mon now, shock us…. Say something intelligent..... or not and just keep on keeping on.

• Downvote 1

Instead of spending $30 million on booking entire hotels for "quarantining" 10 people, if our public health authorities had LISTENED TO THE SCIENCE and instead spent that money sending every household in Canada free bottles of Vitamin D, we'd have been way better ahead.

If you can't see that, it's because you don't want to.

39 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Oh my. LOL

How desperate and amateur. Spending so much time trying to convince one person on an internet forum of your way and beliefs. How many times do you have to bash your head on the brick wall for you to realize the only one with a bloody nose is you LOL

There is no need to keep repeating yourself, I ignored you the first time. I am so sorry, in order for you to insult me, I must first value your opinion. Nice try though.

C’mon now, shock us…. Say something intelligent..... or not and just keep on keeping on.

You downvote actual science.  I think that says it all about how intelligent you are.

2 hours ago, Goddess said:

Wake up.  The health authorities have access to all the research, data and studies that we all do.  They ignore it.

All you have to do is prove that but there's the rub.

Yes, I agree that if they have life-saving information they should pass it on.  They don't.

You guys have expended a LOT of bandwidth complaining that people are withholding information that could prevent death and injury and here you guys are withholding exactly that.

It's disgraceful really.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

12 hours ago, Goddess said:

You downvote actual science.  I think that says it all about how intelligent you are.

Nope, I down vote the messenger, as they do to me.

Tit for tat.

As for intelligence, you riding the coat tails of a fanatic like that demonstrates your lack of it :) Even Myata has jumped off your bandwagon....

Your ilk is the reason this country has to put directions on bottles of shampoo

Edited by ExFlyer
  • Downvote 1

17 hours ago, eyeball said:

No, this is still the same bullshit excuse for the same base rate fallacy you've been evading from the very outset.

@ExFlyer Note that even eyeball has finally stopped questioning whether or not 85.7% of covid deaths are among the multi-vaxed.

You're all alone in your ignorance. 

14 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Meanwhile, now there's a Clean Blood movement stirring.

COVID vaccine skeptics are asking Canadian hospitals for unvaccinated blood

The requests are based on unfounded beliefs about vaccine “tainted” blood that have percolated among skeptics and conspiracy theorists, but they highlight the ongoing tensions over vaccination, even as the world moves into year four of COVID.

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-unvaccinated-blood-covid19

Boy talk about freakin' at the Freakers Ball, ya'll.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

50 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Even eyeball has finally stopped questioning whether or not 85.7% of covid deaths are among the multi-vaxed.

Nope.

I am with legitimate health organizations, not conspiracy theorists.

There is no need to keep repeating yourself, I ignored you the first 1000 times. I just checked my receipts and I did not buy any of your BS

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, ExFlyer said:

Nope.

I am with legitimate health organizations, not conspiracy theorists.

Health Canada's own stats show that 85.7% of Canadians who died of covid between Aug 21 2022 and Sept 25 2022 were multi-vaxxed. I posted them for you. I even showed you how to do the math. 

Are you calling them "conspiracy theorists" or just admitting that you can't do subtraction and division by yourself? It's one or the other ExFlyer. 

Even eyeball gets it now. You're literally the only person on this site who's too stupid to get to step 1.

Keep in mind that this thread has been here since Nov 14, so you've had 2.5 months to just do 4 subtraction operations, 1 addition operation, and then 1 division operation, but somehow your answer is still "jello". That's just who you are. Maybe a lifetime of doing exactly what you were told and never questioning anything has disabled part of your brain. 

9 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Health Canada's....

Ya gotta keep tryin eh??

When a normal person smashes their head against that brick wall and realizes it is their blood running down their face,  they normally stop smashing their head against the wall. Guess you ain't s normal LOL

Keep on smashin m'boy LOL

So, c’mon now, shock us…. do something intelligent.

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

Meanwhile, now there's a Clean Blood movement stirring.

Boy talk about freakin' at the Freakers Ball, ya'll.

1) Why would people who didn't want the jab ask for un-jabbed blood, hey Einstein?

2) FYI vax-Nazis are not in a position to look down their noses at people who just want to make their own health decisions. 

40 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

How does it feel to be the only person on this site that's dumber than eyeball? 

HA!! You're back.

Still smashin your head on that brick wall eh?   Blood pouring down your face and not realizing you are not getting anywhere.

Dude, you are also so much like that guy that keeps pulling on that push door.

And you call me dumb Ha Ha Ha.

There is no way you can or will ever get me to agree with you... no matter

pull.jpg

Edited by ExFlyer
  • Downvote 1

Health Canada's own stats show that 85.7% of Canadians who died of covid between Aug 21 2022 and Sept 25 2022 were multi-vaxxed. I posted them for you. I even showed you how to do the math.

HC's stats only show this when you cherry pick and rig them with your own hooey.  Math is not the issue.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

53 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

1) Why would people who didn't want the jab ask for un-jabbed blood, hey Einstein?

2) FYI vax-Nazis are not in a position to look down their noses at people who just want to make their own health decisions. 

1. They're nuts.

2. People, adults at least, are as free to refuse transfusions as they are vaccine. No one is going to force them although it does look as if higher courts (New Zealand's so far) will if pressed, trump parental transfusion decisions if their child's life is in danger without a transfusion.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

36 minutes ago, eyeball said:

HC's stats only show this when you cherry pick and rig them with your own hooey.  Math is not the issue.

OMG, here we go again. Eyeball has another big word that he doesn't know how to use lol. 

FYI "cherry-picking" is when you take a small sample size and try to act like it's a fair representation of a much larger group. For example, you take the stats from the Courtenay and Comox from Dec of 2021 and say "OMG, look what covid has been doing to Canadians for the past two years!".

I used the death stats for "an entire country". Our entire country. There's nothing more accurate or pertinent to Canadians than the death stats for our entire country. In the most recent reporting period. 

I take back what I said the EF: he's not dumber than you. You just didn't get a chance to strut your stuff. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

FYI "cherry-picking" is when you take a small sample size and try to act like it's a fair representation of a much larger group.

That's right.  Cherry picking in your case is to take a slice of time arithmetic it all up with a bunch of hooey and then represent yourself as an expert who's got it all figured out. 

• Downvote 1

41 minutes ago, eyeball said:

1. They're nuts.

2. People, adults at least, are as free to refuse transfusions as they are vaccine. No one is going to force them although it does look as if higher courts (New Zealand's so far) will if pressed, trump parental transfusion decisions if their child's life is in danger without a transfusion.

1. They're smarter than you are, so what does that make you? 

2. Do we live in a country where everyone is free to refuse the clot-shot now? Is that because of all the people who died from it, all the kids who got heart injuries from it, is it because 85.7% of covid deaths in this country are among the vaxed now, or is it because of the Freedom Convoy? What changed? 

• Like 1

Just now, eyeball said:

That's right.  Cherry picking in your case is to take a slice of time arithmetic it all up with a bunch of hooey and then represent yourself as an expert who's got it all figured out. 

It's not just one slice of time. It's several slices of time in a row, each of them one month long, all saying the same thing (within half a percent or so). 

Furthermore, month-long intervals are a far better representation than longer intervals, because within a 1-month timespan the vax rate doesn't fluctuate nearly as much, and you're comparing every group's relative success against the same variants during the same part of the flu season. 

FYI what happened between Dec 14 2020 and Feb 28 2021 can't be compared in a straight line with Jun 14 2022 to Aug 28 2023. The vax rates are different, there are different variants, there are different boosters, it's a different part of the flu season, people have built up some acquired immunity now, etc.

I know this is all over your head but don't sweat it. I put it here because other people can read it and most of them will be able to understand it. Some of them don't even need to be told.  

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

2. Do we live in a country where everyone is free to refuse the clot-shot now? Is that because of all the people who died from it, all the kids who got heart injuries from it, is it because 85.7% of covid deaths in this country are among the vaxed now, or is it because of the Freedom Convoy? What changed? 

We've always lived in a country where you're free to make your own choice.

The only thing that's changed is your perception. Like your math/BRF issue. You need to create all this hooey about Nazis and such to get around your misperception.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

39 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

It's not just one slice of time. It's several slices of time in a row, each of them one month long, all saying the same thing (within half a percent or so). 

Well, no matter how you slice things, Health Canada and virtually every expert in the field is still saying the same thing - that unvaccinated people are, have been and likely will remain being responsible for half the hospitalizations and deaths.

Of course they don't have the 7th smartest guy on the Internet on the team so go figure.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Don't worry about it, ....

You have to be totally embarrassed by the number of posts you have made to me to try and make me agree with you and failed every time?? LOL

Keep on pulling on the push door dude, you will pull it off the hinges before you get me to agree with anything you have to say or present so yeah, "Don't worry about it"  LOL

• Downvote 1