85.7% of Covid Deaths in Canada Were Among the Multi-Vaxed from Aug to Sept of 2022. Jabbing 85% of the Population Didn't Reduce Deaths

54 minutes ago, sharkman said:

There will never be a source that is of high enough quality to overcome your brainwashed condition.

Brainwashed... ?

$10 says you're oblivious to the fact brainwashing is a fictional notion that's not taken seriously at all by science.  

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Brainwashed... ?

$10 says you're oblivious to the fact brainwashing is a fictional notion that's not taken seriously at all by science.  

You're a cultist who refuses to believe you're in a cult.

"The vax is safe and it prevents infection, but unvaxed people can carry the virus and it can kill you!" - The Vaxtard Verity

8 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

You're a cultist who refuses to believe you're in a cult.

"The vax is safe and it prevents infection, but unvaxed people can carry the virus and it can kill you!" - The Vaxtard Verity

Ha Ha Ha arrrgggg, Ha Ha Ha

WestConMan calling someone a cultist Ha Ha Ha

Lemme see, Sharkman and WestConMan vs Mayo Clinic....

"Wearing masks in the community probably makes little or no difference to the outcome of influenza‐like illness/COVID‐19-like illness compared to not wearing masks.” "

What a load of BS.

Lemme see, Sharkman and WestConMan vs Mayo Clinic....   Oh, WestConMan and Sharkman.....you lose LOL

"The virus spreads when other people breathe in infected droplets or when the droplets land in the eyes, nose or mouth of a person nearby. Infection with the COVID-19 virus may also occur if someone is exposed to very small droplets or aerosols that stay in the air for several minutes or hours."

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/in-depth/coronavirus-transmission/art-20482397

Edited by ExFlyer

4 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

"Wearing masks in the community probably makes little or no difference to the outcome of influenza‐like illness/COVID‐19-like illness compared to not wearing masks.” "

What a load of BS.

Lemme see, Sharkman and WestConMan vs Mayo Clinic....   Oh, WestConMan and Sharkman.....you lose LOL

"The virus spreads when other people breathe in infected droplets or when the droplets land in the eyes, nose or mouth of a person nearby. Infection with the COVID-19 virus may also occur if someone is exposed to very small droplets or aerosols that stay in the air for several minutes or hours."

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/in-depth/coronavirus-transmission/art-20482397

Mask up to your heart’s content.  Your delusions are due to being programmed by the media you consume.

34 minutes ago, sharkman said:

Mask up to your heart’s content.  Your delusions are due to being programmed by the media you consume.

Do you have any idea why doctors and nurses wear masks when they're at work? Is it because they're a brainwashed programmed cult?

Who's doing all this programming and brainwashing by the way?  Where do you go to get trained to be an accredited  brainwasher, where is it taught and does it require a degree, or just a diploma?  How much does a brainwasher earn?

You guys should have answers to all these questions given how much you seem to know about the topic.

Edited by eyeball

1 hour ago, sharkman said:

I will, but for my personal reasons.

I am far form delusional as my immune system is impaired due to chemotherapy.

Your inclusion of everyone is BS. There are many that have legitimate reasons.

Oh and, your assumption that you and your youtube are smarter than the Mayo Clinic is beyond humorous :)

3 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

What a load of BS.

You need to grow up EF.

If you want to know how well masks work just look at the quotes from Fauci - Mr Science himself:

They don't work and people shouldn't wear them. 

No, they do work and everyone should wear them. 

They'll give people a false sense of security so we shouldn't wear them.

Definitely wear them.

Nope.

Yep.

Maybe.

Definitely.

If you're vaccinated, you don't need a mask because you can't spread covid. 

Oh crap, it doesn't slow the spread of covid at all. Wear a mask. 

The pandemic is over now, even though more people are dying of covid than ever. Don't wear masks. 

FYI those blue masks that everyone wears don't stop droplets from getting out or in. 

Don't forget to check in on CNN or CTV to get the latest updates for your cult.

Edited by WestCanMan
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

Do you have any idea why doctors and nurses wear masks when they're at work? Is it because they're a brainwashed programmed cult?

Who's doing all this programming and brainwashing by the way?  Where do you go to get trained to be an accredited  brainwasher, where is it taught and does it require a degree, or just a diploma?  How much does a brainwasher earn?

You guys should have answers to all these questions given how much you seem to know about the topic.

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

You have demonstrated, over the last year, an unwillingness to even remotely consider anything that runs counter to your Covid programming.   To the extent that you repeatedly attack and berate those who disagree with you.

Good luck.

58 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

I will, but for my personal reasons.

I am far form delusional as my immune system is impaired due to chemotherapy.

Your inclusion of everyone is BS. There are many that have legitimate reasons.

Oh and, your assumption that you and your youtube are smarter than the Mayo Clinic is beyond humorous :)

My dad had Covid while fighting cancer, since you want to play the cancer card.  He was not vaccinated.  He kicked Covid to the curb within a week.

9 minutes ago, sharkman said:

My dad had Covid while fighting cancer, since you want to play the cancer card.  He was not vaccinated.  He kicked Covid to the curb within a week.

Well, great for your Dad. I am very happy his situation worked for him and hope he is in remission and has a good future.

But hey, you are smarter than the Mayo Clinic and must know all people, cancers, treatments and situations are different?

I will to say you as I said to WestConMan, "How arrogant are you to think you deserve to go through life with no one ever saying anything that you don’t agree with or like"

10 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Grow up?

I am no the one living in conspiracy land LOL

You live in "The vaccine is safe and it prevents infection" la-la-land, shrieking "Your math is too complicated! There's no way that 85.7% of covid deaths are among the multi-vaxed! The stats don't say that!"

You're proven to be wrong, dimwitted, willfully ignorant and credulous enough to still believe in the vaccine even after the veil has been lifted. 

Sorry to say it but everything that you previously believed to be conspiratorial in nature is now established as fact. You're down 20-0. 

On 11/14/2022 at 6:43 PM, WestCanMan said:

I attached the rolling "death by vaccination status" stats from Aug and Sept of 2022 to this post.

If you compare the totals from the 2 months, you can see that there were 1,082 new covid deaths, and only 155 of them were among the unvaccinated. That's 14.3%.

The % of covid deaths among the unvaxed is basically identical to the % of unvaccinated Canadians who are unvaxed. 

The Aug and Sept charts are attached, plus a Sept Chart with the Aug numbers on it, and the accompanying math to show where the 14.3% stat from. 

197890035_9Aug212022.thumb.png.734dbd063a0dc6e8fd853afa8b55ba39.png1729495142_10Sept2022.thumb.png.2b75905922e9c1a8d2005558ef2a5e55.png1216459427_AugtoSeptDeathbyVaxStatus.thumb.png.26213a06bd2a7807f030c756e575b4db.png

I also attached the timeline of all the covid deaths in Canada, plus a color-coded one to help people compare the number of deaths in the summer seasons and flu seasons of the 3 years we've had covid around. 

914453711_CovidDeathsTimelineOriginal.thumb.png.102322a917495e175f48b0b53d346e56.png1433963750_CovidDeathStatsTimelineColor-Coded.thumb.png.5f8f46c20e20fd9bbee551f5a6aebbc7.png

The small light-blue boxes show how many covid deaths occurred during the original outbreak year, and in the 2021 summer which started out with zero dbl-vxed and ended with 50% dbl-vaxed Canadians, and the 2022 summer season when 85% of us were either dbl-, triple-, or quadruple-vaxed. You can clearly see that summer of 2022 had the most covid deaths, by far. If the jab was actually a vaccine that would not be the case, at all.

The light pink areas are to highlight the flu seasons. Data for the fall of 2022 isn't in yet, so I blanked out that area of the chart in each year. You can clearly see that the number of covid deaths didn't go down in 2022, despite forcing millions of Canadians to vaccinate.

In short, 85% of our deaths now are coming from the multi-vaxed, which makes it seems as though it's not really working all that well.

The overall number of deaths hasn't decreased either, it has actually gone up quite a bit, which is the main indicator of whether or not the vax campaign was a success.

Regardless of what anyone says, these numbers absolutely prove that forcing people to take the jabs was unsuccessful, and discriminating against the unvaxed didn't save a single life.

Vax-Naziism was always unjustified, now we know it was an abysmal failure. 

Look at the bright side. At least this wasn't a smallpox vax.

31 minutes ago, sharkman said:

You have demonstrated, over the last year, an unwillingness to even remotely consider anything that runs counter to your Covid programming.   To the extent that you repeatedly attack and berate those who disagree with you.

Actually if you look closely my unwillingness has a lot more to do with giving any consideration to hooey.  And yet here I am not attacking you but considering for a change and giving you an opportunity to provide a better explanation and description of the nuts and bolts associated with brainwashing and programming - I assume you mean the same thing although I'm pretty sure the latter involves instructing a computer what to do as opposed to...washing a brain. 

40 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Actually if you look closely my unwillingness has a lot more to do with giving any consideration to hooey.  And yet here I am not attacking you but considering for a change and giving you an opportunity to provide a better explanation and description of the nuts and bolts associated with brainwashing and programming - I assume you mean the same thing although I'm pretty sure the latter involves instructing a computer what to do as opposed to...washing a brain. 

You’ve been presented studies, research, data and the like.  At least 20 times.  I’m not going to waste my time with any more links and graphs for you, I suggest you go over the yeoman work by goddess, West and Westcanman.  

If you ever get to a point where you realize that masks were useless, or that vaccine effectiveness went from,”it’ll keep you from catching Covid”, to, “ it’ll keep you out of the hospital”, I will eat my hat.

That is all.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

You live in "The vaccine is safe and it prevents infection" la-la-land, shrieking "Your math is too complicated! There's no way that 85.7% of covid deaths are among the multi-vaxed! The stats don't say that!"

You're proven to be wrong, dimwitted, willfully ignorant and credulous enough to still believe in the vaccine even after the veil has been lifted. 

Sorry to say it but everything that you previously believed to be conspiratorial in nature is now established as fact. You're down 20-0. 

Ah yes.... "How arrogant are you to think you deserve to go through life with no one ever saying anything that you don’t agree with or like" so, as a last resort, you insult and name call.

You must really think I’m someone who cares about what you have to say. You keep trying to impress me with your BS and it always fails LOL.

You need to contact the Mayo Clinic and the WHO and all other legitimate health authorities let them know someone as smart as you is available for consultation LOL

Where’s your off button?

Edited by ExFlyer

1 hour ago, sharkman said:

You’ve been presented studies, research, data and the like.  At least 20 times.  I’m not going to waste my time with any more links and graphs for you, I suggest you go over the yeoman work by goddess, West and Westcanman.  

And I've said many times to both of these they should submit their findings to health authorities that can act on their information and save lives. You do agree if they have life saving information that they should pass it on right?

If you ever get to a point where you realize that masks were useless, or that vaccine effectiveness went from,”it’ll keep you from catching Covid”, to, “ it’ll keep you out of the hospital”, I will eat my hat.

That is all.

Why can't you answer my question about masks and the doctors and nurses who wear them?

Edited by eyeball

1 hour ago, ExFlyer said:

Ah yes.... "How arrogant are you to think you deserve to go through life with no one ever saying anything that you don’t agree with or like"

It's not a question of what you "agree with", it's a matter of what the proven facts are, and whether or not you're capable of having a discussion around them.

EF - the simple fact of the matter is that 85.7% of the Canadians who died of covid between Aug 21 2022 and Sept 25 2022 were multi-vaxed. That's a fact that you need to come to terms with. 

I showed you health Canada's own stats proving it. There's no hiding from it.

So when you say "not true not true not true" and then plug your nose, puff out your cheeks, stomp your feet, and then shout "la-la-la-la-la-la-la-laaaaaaa I caaaaan't heeearrrrr yoooooouuu:", what you're doing isn't "disagreeing":

1) you're actually being ignorant. Refusal to learn or acknowledge something that's demonstrably true IS ignorance. When I said that you were ignorant I wasn't being mean or just randomly insulting you. I was stating another fact. 

2) If you weren't just being ignorant then you're either really stupid or you were lying.

Honestly, I can only show you the math, I can't understand it for you. You're just on your own now.

Even eyeball understands that 85.7% of covid deaths were among the multi-vaxed now, he just thinks he has an excuse for that level of vax-failure. 

23 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Even eyeball understands that 85.7% of covid deaths were among the multi-vaxed now, he just thinks he has an excuse for that level of vax-failure. 

No, this is still the same bullshit excuse for the same base rate fallacy you've been evading from the very outset.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

And I've said many times to both of these they should submit their findings to health authorities that can act on their information and save lives. You do agree if they have life saving information that they should pass it on right?

Wake up.  The health authorities have access to all the research, data and studies that we all do.  They ignore it.  They ignored myocarditis until people started demanding answers.  They ignored menstrual issues until people started demanding answers.  They ignored natural immunity until people started demanding answers.  They ignored science.

Yes, I agree that if they have life-saving information they should pass it on.  They don't.

For example - from the beginning of covid, smaller studies have shown that Vitamin D has a life saving effect.

Now, this study just came out:

Protective Effect of Vitamin D Supplementation on COVID-19-Related Intensive Care Hospitalization and Mortality: Definitive Evidence from Meta-Analysis and Trial Sequential Analysis - PMC (nih.gov)

maintains pulmonary functioning
determines production of antimicrobial peptides (small proteins)
enhances neutrophil activity
72% protection against admission to ICU and death combined
shifts the adaptive immune response to more T helper cell-2 type (T helper cells promote all aspects of immunity)
anti inflammatory effects
reduces production of pro-inflammatory cytokines
increases interleukins
reduces risk of asthma exacerbations
prevents acute respiratory infections and reduces their complications

And this one:

Conclusively, COVID-19 patients supplemented with vitamin D, fewer rates of ICU admission, mortality events, and RT-PCR positivity.

I haven't seen that swamp hag, Tam, say this in a press conference even ONCE.
You think she's gonna do it now?
Of course not.
But I bet she'll keep pushing the myocarditis jabs on children.

BTW, 72% protection against ICU and death is more than the jabs EVER gave you.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

Every year, a pandemic of flu and colds spreads through the world. There is no method by which we can stop this spread to every country. Trying to guess who brought flu to your city would be a fool's errand.

So, if as some of our more alarmed friends are claiming, COV-19 is more infectious than flu, just what are we trying to accomplish here? We could NEVER "contain" influenza. No way, no how. So how can we do so with something that is allegedly so much more contagious? We can't.

So just what are we playing at here? Why all this panic and outlandish reaction? It's not going to achieve anything. If this is like the flu, there is literally no way to put that genie back in the bottle.

Here's the dirty secret: people panic and want to keep panicking because panic feels good. Panic feels like doing something and when something scares us, we all want to feel like we're doing something. But panic rarely leads one to do the right thing. It helps you drown.

It also opens you up to demagogues and the perpetually panicked. It's how you wind up following some guy around old Salem town with torches and pitchforks, looking for witches to burn instead of realizing that maybe you ate some bad bread and are tripping like Amy Winehouse.

Many of you have never listened to an epidemiologist before. Please allow me to impart some insight: epidemiologists are the permabears of bioscience. They're a triple paranoid version of zerohedge in a white coat, they have predicted 200 of the last 0 ends of the world.

This is not any different. Epidemiologists love epidemics. They root for them because they want to watch and want to study. They amplify the terror because that's where the grant money to do what they love comes from.

Getting one to go on TV and predict pandemic is like getting a guy from Saskatchewan to yell "GO RIDERS!!!!!!" behind a newscaster on location. Seriously. try and stop them. This is the moment permabears wait for.

This is not to say they are always wrong, but their track record is pretty dismal. Zika, Dengue, Ebola, we could go on and on. In many, they outright got their facts wrong. (see: micro-encephalitis) the track record of folks telling you to panic should be assessed.

Develop your own opinions here, but do it critically. Remember this is all new material for most of you. Remember that you do not know these "experts". Remember that panic is often more dangerous that the original danger.

senor.thumb.jpg.09bba7b28395b1e66c5dc45786728f7f.jpg

panic2.JPG.860648b0c2d3cd306322e3d94786297d.JPG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1