85.7% of Covid Deaths in Canada Were Among the Multi-Vaxed from Aug to Sept of 2022. Jabbing 85% of the Population Didn't Reduce Deaths

10 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

hahahahahaha, remember, Basic Math is first. 

hahahahahaha, remember, you got called out and you both ran. 

You can't respond to a single declarative statement of mine - all you can do is make snotty remarks, and Moonbox just flew the white flag altogether. 

Mice.thumb.jpg.08f58cd4cc7887ad1305c2438a442c5c.jpg

3 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Who are the 2 rabbits above? 

Dude, even chimps and orangutans can recognize their own reflection in a mirror: https://www.npr.org/2021/08/09/1026227683/mirror-mirror-on-the-wall-can-animals-recognize-their-reflection-at-all

Oh wait, I forgot what you are. Sorry little squeaker. My bad. 

Even Gates isn't defending the jabs anymore:

Speaking at Australia’s Lowy Institute as part of a talk entitled “Preparing for Global Challenges: In Conversation with Bill Gates,” the Microsoft founder made the following admission:

“We also need to fix the three problems of [COVID-19] vaccines. The current vaccines are not infection-blocking. They’re not broad, so when new variants come up you lose protection, and they have very short duration, particularly in the people who matter, which are old people.”

Bill Gates — After Reaping Huge Profits Selling BioNTech Shares — Trashes Effectiveness of COVID Vaccines • Children's Health Defense (childrenshealthdefense.org)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Speaking at Australia’s Lowy Institute as part of a talk entitled “Preparing for Global Challenges: In Conversation with Bill Gates,” the Microsoft founder made the following admission:

“We also need to fix the three problems of [COVID-19] vaccines. The current vaccines are not infection-blocking. They’re not broad, so when new variants come up you lose protection, and they have very short duration, particularly in the people who matter, which are old people.”

Bill Gates — After Reaping Huge Profits Selling BioNTech Shares — Trashes Effectiveness of COVID Vaccines • Children's Health Defense (childrenshealthdefense.org)

So while the old stuff is still in your arm, not working, you get new stuff that may or may not work for the next couple of weeks.

Nice!

And if that's not enough, now Pfizer is theoretically doing GOF research on the virus to try to stay ahead of new variants. 

Geez, what could possibly go wrong? 

7 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Dude, you are a right wing TROLL. 

I'm the one here posting facts that back all my claims and encouraging on-topic dialogue.

You're just here to rub Moonbox's back and make childish comments.

FYI there are lots of leftist echo chambers where you will never have to read about any of the vaccine's failures. Why don't you just go there?

You can pretend that no vaxed people are dying, that there are just a few unvaxed stragglers left on earth, that no one was ever injured by the vax, and most importantly, no one will ever call you out for you BS, forcing you to run like a little mouse.

Now squeak off Contrarian. I have no more time for your childishness. 

Edited by WestCanMan

51 minutes ago, Goddess said:

As usual, your source (although real) doesn't actually support your conclusion.  An extra 10-15 seconds into that quoted video, Gates is clearly still promoting vaccination and encouraging development of more broadly effective and longer-lasting vaccines.  

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

As usual, your source (although real) doesn't actually support your conclusion.  An extra 10-15 seconds into that quoted video, Gates is clearly still promoting vaccination and encouraging development of more broadly effective and longer-lasting vaccines.  

I didn't say he's not promoting vaccination.

I said he's not defending THESE jabs anymore.

Fuquing reading comprehension.

Make it your friend, dumbass.

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

Clearly your goal is to protect yourself no matter the cost to anyone else. If young people are harmed by the vax you just don't give a rat's arse. It's repugnant.

Said the guy who's evidence could save thousands and maybe even millions from vaccine injury and death.

What on Earth is the matter with you?  

12 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

But, but, but, ......

Does the vax work ExFlyer?

Does the f'ing vax work?

Yes it does work.

The WHO statistic was for the entire world and some countries do not or have not vaccinated.

Get over yourself for gawds sake.

How arrogant are you to think you deserve to go through life with no one ever saying anything that you don’t agree with or like?

Edited by ExFlyer
  • Downvote 1

12 hours ago, Goddess said:

I didn't say he's not promoting vaccination.

I said he's not defending THESE jabs anymore.

and this video doesn't even support that conclusion, brainlet.  

Bill Gates did nothing but explain the limitations of the current "jabs" and what we need to improve about vaccinations (in general) for the future.  

12 hours ago, Goddess said:

Fuquing reading comprehension.

Make it your friend, dumbass.

Try actually reading or fully watching the stuff you post.  Your Facebook and blogger-trash news feeds do not qualify for critical thinking.  Bill Gates and his wife are fully vaccinated.  Their kids are fully vaccinated.  He's spent all of the COVID pandemic funding vaccine research and promoting vaccination.  

How you managed to take that video clip and morph it into some sort of admission that he was wrong, or that he's reversed course or he's not "defending these jabs" anymore is a spectacle in self-delusion.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Yes it does work.

The WHO statistic was for the entire world and some countries do not or have not vaccinated.

Get over yourself for gawds sake.

How arrogant are you to think you deserve to go through life with no one ever saying anything that you don’t agree with or like?

No, it does not work.

Even Bill Gates, vax-Nazi extraordinaire, says it only works for a short time.

Now 85.7% of covid deaths are among the vaxed. FYI that's not considered "working".

FWIW, when I first set to trying to find how many vaxed people were dying, the end goal was to see if vaxing youths was worth it. 

I couldn't honestly argue Biden/Fauci's notion that "vaxed people don't really get sick enough to spread covid" because that takes a large data set, not just my own anecdotes. 

What better way to find out of vaxed people were really getting sick enough to spread covid than to see if they were dying of it, right?

You have to admit that the "vaxed are not spreading covid" narrative doesn't stand up to a stat that says "Thousands of people are dying from covid". Right? 

I knew that there were a lot, based on the data from Israel, but I was still only expecting it to be something like 25-40%. I mean, based on what Biden et al were saying, it should have been 5% or less vaxed and 95% unvaxed dying.

For sure Biden was lying, that's always a given, I just didn't know by how much.

Turns out, he wasn't even flirting with the truth. He was just talking straight out of his arse. 

86% of covid deaths in Canada between Aug 21 2022 and Sept 25 2022 were among the multi-vaxed and that's carved in stone. Find a math prof or teacher, or just anyone who graduated HS and show them those graphs. They'll figure it out themselves. 

I don't know why you're so set on not finding out if I'm telling the truth. This shouldn't be personal - it's probably the most serious topic on earth right now and you're just plugging your nose and stomping your feet.

• Downvote 1

10 hours ago, Contrarian said:

I was drunk last night, I could not follow the conversation with the rabbits. 

And you are still a right wing troll is my conclusion. A Canadian that supports Trump.

Come to the center to work with me, find reason and break away from the mob.  Wake up. ?

Until then, all you have a platform so you can scream your thoughts. 

Dude, just because my facts dispel your misguided beliefs doesn't make me a right-wing troll.You seriously need to grow up a bit.

You look at the charts showing the total number of covid deaths by vaxed/unvaxed and try to figure out for yourself how many people in each category died between these dates:

FYI Statista gets their stats right from infobase, and Statista even tries to deceive people who look at their stats. The screenshot from infobase that jives with the Sept total is included1084995485_9Aug212022.thumb.png.1589f0a701b6b08a2817750b4eb818a0.png1498131549_10Sept2022.thumb.png.0d92aac5ca183316893f1ac168a287ad.png1588874757_DeathsSept25Infobase.thumb.png.196512b06f135008d8a707980b6303d9.png

Edited by WestCanMan
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

You see? You talk like a human, I am willing to read your information even though is based on your own BIAS. Will probably not agree, but will read it because your approach of conversation is not that of one from the mob today it seems.

I've posted this stuff nicely a million times here.

100% of my replies from non-conservatives are made up of 49% sandbox insults and 51% false Faucian narratives. 

Thanks for looking at it. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

My God you're an embarrassment to the military @ExFlyer

I really wish you'd change your username to TorontoStarChild or TrudeauLuv, something that makes more sense.

I can guarantee that 95% of military people hate you anyways. 

TBH, I think that you're probably the son or daughter of someone who served, and your backstory is their life because you live in a basement somewhere. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

My God you're an embarrassment to the military @ExFlyer

I really wish you'd change your username to TorontoStarChild or TrudeauLuv, something that makes more sense.

I can guarantee that 95% of military people hate you anyways. 

TBH, I think that you're probably the son or daughter of someone who served, and your backstory is their life because you live in a basement somewhere. 

Once again "How arrogant are you to think you deserve to go through life with no one ever saying anything that you don’t agree with or like? "

35 years SAR. Thank you

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ExFlyer said:

Once again "How arrogant are you to think you deserve to go through life with no one ever saying anything that you don’t agree with or like? "

35 years SAR. Thank you

BS. Your dad was a SARtech. You're a barista with a man-bun who only works about 25 hrs/week. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

I don't know why you're so set on not finding out if I'm telling the truth.

It's your responsibility to put your findings up for peer review but you're a coward who won't so until you clear that hurdle you're pretty much a liar too.

This shouldn't be personal - it's probably the most serious topic on earth right now and you're just plugging your nose and stomping your feet.

When you say everyone is stupid while boasting about being the 7th smartest guy on the Internet you're the one making this all about you.  Meanwhile stuck in the balance between you and your narcissistic petulance is the most serious evidence on Earth that says thousands of vaccine injuries and deaths could be prevented.

You're what they call a real piece of work.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

58 minutes ago, eyeball said:

It's your responsibility to put your findings up for peer review but you're a coward who won't so until you clear that hurdle you're pretty much a liar too.

You're a coward who cheers every time a healthy young adult or child is vaccinated. You think that the risk to them is justified because you think it makes you just a teeny bit safer, and you're 100% wrong, as usual.

There's a special place in hell for a gutless liar like you. 

When you say everyone is stupid while boasting about being the 7th smartest guy on the Internet you're the one making this all about you.  Meanwhile stuck in the balance between you and your narcissistic petulance is the most serious evidence on Earth that says thousands of vaccine injuries and deaths could be prevented.

You're what they call a real piece of work.

I'm pretty sure that there are more than 6 other people who didn't get vaccinated, and who are aware of all the things that you try so desperately to ignore.

86% of covid deaths are among the multi-vaxed in recent months. That's just a fact and I don't care how that makes you feel

Don't you want something better than the jab? Is 86% an acceptable number to you?

Is the fact that covid deaths are up not a bit alarming? 

Don't you want to keep your wife safe? 

Is it weird that they guys who are making the cure might also doing GOF research on the disease now? Isn't that kind of alarming? Aren't they in a really really really really good position to (randomly) make a successful vaccine against the next variant that just happens to come out? This is the biggest conflict of interest in the history of the world, no joke. 

In case you missed it, there's a viral video out from Project Veritas showing a guy named "Jordan Trishton Walker" who claimed to be a Pfizer employee and that's what they were doing.

Pfizer never denied that JTW is an employee, they just said this:

https://www.pfizer.com/news/announcements/pfizer-responds-research-claims

In the ongoing development of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine, Pfizer has not conducted gain of function or directed evolution research.  Working with collaborators, we have conducted research where the original SARS-CoV-2 virus has been used to express the spike protein from new variants of concern. This work is undertaken once a new variant of concern has been identified by public health authorities. This research provides a way for us to rapidly assess the ability of an existing vaccine to induce antibodies that neutralize a newly identified variant of concern. We then make this data available through peer reviewed scientific journals and use it as one of the steps to determine whether a vaccine update is required.   

Keep in mind these guys claimed to have a successful vaccine, and they absolutely do not. 

13 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

35 years SAR. Thank you

I certainly do not need to explain or prove anything to you. I know what my career is and was.

I continue with How arrogant are you to think you deserve to go through life with no one ever saying anything that you don’t agree with or like.

Oh wait, if they don't you insult and question and try to besmirch them. A tyruye sign of a loser.

10 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

You're a coward who cheers every time a healthy young adult or child is vaccinated. You think that the risk to them is justified because you think it makes you just a teeny bit safer, and you're 100% wrong, as usual.

And you know you could put a stop to this, but you don't.

Why is that exactly?

Edited by eyeball
  • Like 2
  • Downvote 1

Hey, suck on this you mask pushers!  Masks didn’t stop the spread of Covid.  Didn’t slow it down.  Fauci lied, people died.

https://12ft.io/proxy?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.washingtonexaminer.com%2Fopinion%2Fa-major-new-study-shows-that-masks-dont-stop-the-spread-of-covid-will-the-mandaters-apologize

For starters, hand-washing was effective in stopping the spread of these illnesses. That’s not surprising. 

“But here’s the most eye-opening finding: “Wearing masks in the community probably makes little or no difference to the outcome of influenza‐like illness/COVID‐19-like illness compared to not wearing masks.”

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sharkman said:

Hey, suck on this you mask pushers!  Masks didn’t stop the spread of Covid.  Didn’t slow it down.  Fauci lied, people died.

https://12ft.io/proxy?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.washingtonexaminer.com%2Fopinion%2Fa-major-new-study-shows-that-masks-dont-stop-the-spread-of-covid-will-the-mandaters-apologize

For starters, hand-washing was effective in stopping the spread of these illnesses. That’s not surprising. 

“But here’s the most eye-opening finding: “Wearing masks in the community probably makes little or no difference to the outcome of influenza‐like illness/COVID‐19-like illness compared to not wearing masks.”

I'm pretty sure you'll need to come up with a lot higher quality sources and a good number of them as well to ever convince the vast VAST body of expert opinion that'll simply file this under H for hooey. 

• Like 1