85.7% of Covid Deaths in Canada Were Among the Multi-Vaxed from Aug to Sept of 2022. Jabbing 85% of the Population Didn't Reduce Deaths

8 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

The thing is, the most dis and misinformation is on threads like yours, on the internet and your news sources like youtube , TicTok and twitter LOL

My info actually comes right from Health Canada's stats.

They presented it in the most misleading way possible, I extracted the recent data and presented it in a way that is quite meaningful and precise.

If you can't understand it, even after I explained it to you, then just imagine how much smarter than you I am, because I figured it out myself. We already knew that though, didn't we...

• Downvote 1

8 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

People, like me, take the jab because they cannot take the chance of getting covid. Same reason for getting the flu shot.

As I said, show me a drug, medication "cure" that does not have side effects. Good luck with that LOL

The cure is much worse than the disease for healthy people. 

You got to choose to take it. Good for you.

It was cowardly and disgusting to foist it on other people. 

• Downvote 1

20 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

The cure is much worse than the disease for healthy people. 

You got to choose to take it. Good for you.

It was cowardly and disgusting to foist it on other people. 

All medications have side effects for some people. That is why there are so many warnings.

I chose for my reasons.

No "foisting". You had a choice.

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

All medications have side effects for some people. That is why there are so many warnings.

I chose for my reasons.

No "foisting". You had a choice.

You're just being a sore loser now because you spent the last year and a half saying that vaxing made you better than other people, and that it was right for the vaxtards to inflict the jab on the unwilling because they just didn't know what was best for themsleves and everyone else, now you can't admit that you were dead wrong.

In short, you thought that you were being all 'sciencey' and superior, but it turns out that you're a stupid bigot. 

"Uh, I'd rather take ignorance for a thousand, Alex!" - ExFlyer. 

• Downvote 1

53 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You're just being a sore loser now because you spent the last year and a half saying that vaxing made you better than other people, and that it was right for the vaxtards to inflict the jab on the unwilling because they just didn't know what was best for themsleves and everyone else, now you can't admit that you were dead wrong.

In short, you thought that you were being all 'sciencey' and superior, but it turns out that you're a stupid bigot. 

"Uh, I'd rather take ignorance for a thousand, Alex!" - ExFlyer. 

You, as usual, are making stuff up again. I am far form a loser. As I have  said, I took the vaccinations for my reasons, my cancer had left me vulnerable and it was best for me.  I never once said "vaxing made you better than other people" or anything of that ilk. 

I always said it is your choice and you suffer the consequences of your decision.

I always said that public health requirements were put in place to decrease the s[read of covid.

I never once said I "thought that you were being all 'sciencey' and superior,". Again, making up shit is your forte.

I also never said anything like ""Uh, I'd rather take ignorance for a thousand, Alex!"" but hey, making shit up is what you are best at.

The only thing you have done is make a fool of yourself and continue to do so with every post you make, but hey, fools never see themselves as fools. :)

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

My info actually comes right from Health Canada's stats.

They presented it in the most misleading way possible, I extracted the recent data and presented it in a way that is quite meaningful and precise.

If you can't understand it, even after I explained it to you, then just imagine how much smarter than you I am, because I figured it out myself. We already knew that though, didn't we...

The fly in this particular ointment is your enormous ego. It's very difficult to believe you have the courage of your convictions because if you did you'd be presenting your findings to someone who can actually do something with them.

There can be no doubt that if you're correct you'd be a multi-millionaire by the end of the year through revenues from, talk shows, books, speakers fees, probably a movie. And of course, you'd be buried in pile of panties so big that even Steven Tyler would blush.

The world is your cherry, all you need to do is go pick it.

17 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

I always said that public health requirements were put in place to decrease the s[read of covid.

No, you went a step further and said that it was ok to force people to take the jab. Of course 'some' public health requirements were reasonable, but they went way too far. It was a travesty. 

17 hours ago, eyeball said:

The fly in this particular ointment is your enormous ego. It's very difficult to believe you have the courage of your convictions because if you did you'd be presenting your findings to someone who can actually do something with them.

It's not ego to tell the truth. 

There can be no doubt that if you're correct you'd be a multi-millionaire by the end of the year through revenues from, talk shows, books, speakers fees, probably a movie. And of course, you'd be buried in pile of panties so big that even Steven Tyler would blush.

Do you think I'm not the only person telling the truth out there? 

What did I say that is so valuable? Am I the first person to prove that CBC is lying, or that FB and Twitter are laftist shitholes? Gimme a break dude. 

4 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

"The Dunning-Kruger effect effect occurs when a person's lack of knowledge and skills in a certain area cause them to overestimate their own competence."

4 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Am I the first person to prove that CBC is lying, or that FB and Twitter are laftist shitholes? Gimme a break dude. 

Most of this "proof" is you hysterically ranting about the CBC etc. saying things you don't like.  If they're not making the animal noises that vibe with you, that constitutes "proof" that they're lying as far as you're concerned.   ?

32 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

"The Dunning-Kruger effect effect occurs when a person's lack of knowledge and skills in a certain area cause them to overestimate their own competence." 

That should be a disclaimer at the bottom of every post you write, but it's also a good spoiler alert in the intro.

Thanks for saying that. 

?

The condensed version is even better. Looks good on you.

Most of this "proof" is you hysterically ranting about the CBC etc. saying things you don't like. 

No, I posted a link to CBC's own site which says that they're part of a globalist media corp that sends out the same messages and does what they can to censor 'other information'. If you need to see it, then google "CBC part of TNI". 

Then I posted examples of the 'other information' they were censoring, which weren't the kinds of things that they ever should have censored.

I also posted examples of the disinformation from Fauci and Rachelle Wolenski that they were peddling, and subsequently back-pedalling.

CBC was also fear-mongering. 

I also referenced the fact that conservatives were being gaslighted for saying that theyw ere being shadow-banned.

CBC/TIN: "There's no such thinh hahaha. Those guys are kooks hahaha."

It's not an exaggeration at all to say that CBC are liars and willing agents of a global disinformation campaign. It's not an exaggeration to say that CBC's role in this whole thing was "Mainly to spread disinformation and to fear monger". They had no interest at all in presenting fair and balanced news. 

All you ever did that whole time was nod your head, or parrot their lies. And you're still doing it, even with the benefit of hindsight. It's unfathomble how credulous you are, and how devoted to the people who lie to you.

CTV and Global are both just as bad, but I don't have an article where they admitted to being part of the global disinformation cabal so I'm specifically targeting the CBC here, but CTV and Global's ability to parrot disinformation shouldn't be overlooked. They were very bit as bad as the CBC was. 

If they're not making the animal noises that vibe with you, that constitutes "proof" that they're lying as far as you're concerned.   

Your sandbox insults are all you ever have. You can never respond directly to anything I say.

Doesn't it just eat at you sometimes? Don't you just wanna blurt out a fact once in your life? Don't you wanna know how it feels?

Why don't you try to say something like:

- "CBC wasn't part of TNI."

- "TNI members weren't busted for shadow banning people, lying about the existence of shadow bans, they didn't intentionally and knowingly remove truthful and accurate information from the internet."

- "CBC didn't lie or fear monger."

- "The majority of CBC's coverage was not lying and disinformation."

So just say one of those things and try to make the case for it. Or try to say several of those things and try to make a case of it.

Are you a man or a mouse Moonbox? C'mon, squeak up!

Edited by WestCanMan

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

That should be a disclaimer at the bottom of every post you write, but it's also a good spoiler alert in the intro.

This is all I read of your response, the ever-powerful "NOOOO THAT'S YOU!".

I didn't read the rest of whatever you pounded out on your keyboard, so I hope you didn't exert yourself too much typing it.  

image.jpeg.4bb41f0fc5de0168292dcd36fbef834d.jpeg

Edited by Moonbox
  • Like 1

@Moonbox

If you think that what I said wasn't 100% accurate, then why don't you try to say something like:

- "TNI members weren't busted for shadow banning people, lying about the existence of shadow bans, they didn't intentionally and knowingly remove truthful and accurate information from the internet."

So just say one or more of those things and try to make the case for it. 

2 hours ago, Contrarian said:

Ok, let me do a quick recap to what happened in the last few days on the forum. I read almost everything, fast. 

@Moonbox wiped the floor with the mob in debating so the mob turned against moonbox,

Drop the pom-poms, simp. Moonbox's biggest contribution to this site is his self-portraits. He doesn't "wipe the floor" anywhere, he just flings sandbox insults and ignores the factual content in every post.

I can tell you in advance that he won't be able to tackle any of the questions posed to him, so why don't you try it? 

I made some claims which he couldn't seem to counter, so he made some sandbox insults ran off. His counterpoints, if any, would start with one of the following declarative statements, and then be followed by some type of evidence, links, or whatnot.

I eagerly await your hollow reply....

Are you a man or a mouse Contrarian? C'mon, squeak up!

Edited by WestCanMan

5 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

@Moonbox the mob wants you to explain yourself. Remember, say only what they want to hear, don't start being honest or else they will get angry. ?

Aww, so kyeeeeee-ewt! You gots ta coach yo wittow baby boy.

Just leave him to it Contrarian. He wants to play with the big boys, let's see him try to say some big-boys words instead of just posting self portraits and flinging poop. 

2 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

They are always angry, and I have this ape on ignore.  Every once in awhile I'll open one of his screechings when someone else has quoted him, and that's all the attention he's getting from me.  

Uh-huh.

You get called out directly, you have no counter-points to speak of, so you "can't see it".

Too bad your post came out after I already predicted that you'd run like a girl. 

FWIW, here it is again:

@Moonbox

If you think that what I said wasn't 100% accurate, then why don't you try to say something like:

2 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

the man speaks good things.

You sound like a simpier version of Forret Gump. 

If Moonbox is the man that you claim then he could have answered instead of turning tail.

Now you're avoiding the factual content of the thread as well, choosing to stick with the snadbox insults and hollow praise of Moon-B.

Here's where you and I left off...

I made some claims which he couldn't seem to counter, so he ran off.

His counterpoints, if any, would start with one of the following declarative statements, and then be followed by some type of evidence, links, or whatnot. If you guys are right, then between the two of you, you should be able to get the upper hand on at least one of the follwing:

Are you a man or a mouse Contrarian? C'mon, squeak up!

21 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Want to read where @Moonbox said  - "CBC didn't lie or fear monger." The whole conversation, for curiosity purposes, do you have it? or you are just picking from context?

Is that in this thread somewhere?

FYI almost all CBC does is lie about covid. If they said a sentence with the word covid in it, they were almost guaranteed to be lying. 

Here's the CBC talking about the number of cvid deaths without acknowledging that there were 6X as many deaths among the vaxed as there were among the unvaxed in the last reporting period:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/2022-covid-year-in-review-1.6699063

FYI "lying by omission" is just called lying, plain and simple. When you consider the great lengths that CBC went to to pretend that the vax was working, and that the unvaxed were a danger to us all, they should not have ignored the elephant in the room when they wrote this article. 

They always did.

Fear mongering: https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/covid-vaccine-children-ontario-uptake-1.6591216

They talked about covid shots for kids without saying a single thing about the outcomes of kids vs covid in 2020 or 2021, when they couldn't vax. 

Why write an entire article about "VAX YOUR LITTLE CHILDREN!" without acknowledging the risks for the vaxed/unvaxed? 

1200 kids in a province with a population of 14M were hospitalized in 2 years, they didn't even say how many bad outcomes there were. Why not? Because that number would take away the fear.

I'll give some credit where it's due, at least they admitted that covid deaths were the highest of any year, but it's kind of weird to not acknowledge what that says about "vax efficacy". 

Why were these articles so atrocious? 

Do you have a CBC article that gives an accurate and forthright account of any aspect of the situation? I'd love to see it. 

5 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

No, you went a step further and said that it was ok to force people to take the jab. Of course 'some' public health requirements were reasonable, but they went way too far. It was a travesty. 

Nope, once again, you are lying. Oh and, you didn't like my post but there is nothing in the post that is not true.

Always only ever said you do what you want but take the consequences of your actions.

Went too far?? Opinions on that vary. Over 80% of Canadians agreed with the mandates. https://www.ipsos.com/en-ca/news-polls/majority-of-canadians-support-vaccination-mandates

Edited by ExFlyer

4 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Except it's ego and the truth at the same time!

If you can't understand it, even after I explained it to you, then just imagine how much smarter than you I am, because I figured it out myself. We already knew that though, didn't we...

This is a celebration of your ego and when has being loud and proud ever gotten you in trouble?

Do you think I'm not the only person telling the truth out there? 

What did I say that is so valuable?

You actually have the proof that no one else who claims the same thing can ever seem to provide.  You have the means to prevent needless injuries and deaths almost starting immediately once you've shown the authorities the errors of their way.

Am I the first person to prove that CBC is lying, or that FB and Twitter are laftist shitholes? Gimme a break dude.

No but being The One who exposed the COVID scam with actual evidence and saved who knows how many lives will certainly turn you into a talk-show circuit rock-star.  You'll become a regular contributor to Fox News almost overnight and Hannity's go-to-guy about leftist shit-holes everywhere.

Book deals...movies...a veritable Swiss Alps of panties await you. Dude!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Aww, so kyeeeeee-ewt! You gots ta coach yo wittow baby boy.

Just leave him to it Contrarian. He wants to play with the big boys, let's see him try to say some big-boys words instead of just posting self portraits and flinging poop. 

The "big boys", World health Organization and United Nations health have said the COVID pandemic is still a major world health issue. Last week 180,000 people died.

So, if WestConMan thinks he is part of the "big boys", he is so far off line he is invisible.

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

Except it's ego and the truth at the same time!

If you can't understand it, even after I explained it to you, then just imagine how much smarter than you I am, because I figured it out myself. We already knew that though, didn't we...

At least try to understand, dude. Or ask questions.

Don't just say "I don't get it, so it's a lie."

This is a celebration of your ego and when has being loud and proud ever gotten you in trouble?

My goal is to understand it and make informed decisions. When I get info, I share it. 

Nothing that I ever said here was dishonest or inaccurate and you guys have run your stupid mouths about it constantly.

Clearly your goal is to protect yourself no matter the cost to anyone else. If young people are harmed by the vax you just don't give a rat's arse. It's repugnant.

I'm not sure why CBC riefly touched on the truth vault, but I found an article today from CBC acknowledging that there were more covid deaths in 2022 than in the pervious two, but they still never said how that reflects on the vaccine and they never mentioned that 6x as many vaxed are dying each month now. 

You actually have the proof that no one else who claims the same thing can ever seem to provide. 

I do have the proof. I showed you the proof.

Health Canada's own stats confirm that the number of vaxed people who died between Aug 21 2022 and Sept 25 2022 was 6x as high as the number of unvaxed. 

I posted their stats and I posted the math along with it. 

If you didn't understand it, ask some questions, don't just say I'm a liar or I'm wrong. It's 100.0% accurate. 

85.7% of covid deaths in the last reporting period were among the multi-vaxed, period. 

Go find a math teacher or a math prof to check it out if you want. 

You have the means to prevent needless injuries and deaths almost starting immediately once you've shown the authorities the errors of their way.

Do you think that the gov't of Canada is going to admit to anything after all their lies and fascism?

If the vaccine worked they'd be able to say "I told you so! We saved thousands of lives!" But they didn't. They just slowly started ignoring the deaths more and more.

When was the last time you went on the "news" and saw 85% of the coverage was focused on covid deaths and masks and new ways to fight it and on and on and on....? 

They just stopped, dude. 

In 2021 there were less covid deaths, but it was so bad that the economy had to stay shut down 'til we had a vax. Theoretically we have one now, but covid deaths are up (as per the CBC article in my post above), and nothing is shut down. So what's up, aside from covid deaths? We just don't care anymore? 

No but being The One who exposed the COVID scam with actual evidence and saved who knows how many lives will certainly turn you into a talk-show circuit rock-star.  You'll become a regular contributor to Fox News almost overnight and Hannity's go-to-guy about leftist shit-holes everywhere.

Book deals...movies...a veritable Swiss Alps of panties await you. Dude!

Dude, Russel Brand says stuff like this all the time. He has millions of viewers. It hasn't made him more famous. His movie career is basically f'd now. 

Rogan says this stuff all the time. The pressure no Netflix to cancel him was huge. What I'm doing is the exact opposite of what I'd do to become famous.

53 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

What a bunch of garbage. 

What's up little man? @Moonbox stepped on you, and you have hard time getting up? Let me repeat, he wiped the floor with all you trolls. 

Brother, please stop tagging the mob, I am not intimated. 

-><- A message from the centre. 

OMG you're such a child.

You were called out, you ran away.

Mice.thumb.jpg.3dc175a5d8d4cee06477dc39a075a9f9.jpg

42 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Last week 180,000 people died.

But, but, but, that's impossible! There's a vaccine! A safe effective vaccine!

OMG, are there 180,000 unvaxed people dying each week now? 

Nope. They're almost all "vaccinated". 

In 2023 vaccines don't prevent death anymore. 

So, if WestConMan thinks he is part of the "big boys", he is so far off line he is invisible.

Do you remember when I said: "The vax doesn't work"?

Does the vax work ExFlyer?

Does the f'ing vax work?

If someone came up with something that they said "was better than the vax" would you say: "THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE! THE VAX IS SO AWESOME!" or would you say "Well, there sure seems to be lots of room for improvement with the vax, but why should I even believe these new guys? Is it just more bullshit?" 

And why would you believe them? Who could you trust now? CBC? CTV? Global? Dr Fauci? Dr Tam? Trudeau? 

If they say: "We need to force everyone to take the new shiznit!" what would you say? "Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me"?

It will take more than words to make me inject any of their shite, I can tell you that much.

Edited by WestCanMan