85.7% of Covid Deaths in Canada Were Among the Multi-Vaxed from Aug to Sept of 2022. Jabbing 85% of the Population Didn't Reduce Deaths

32 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

"Blah blah blah, waaaaah"

That's the condensed version. 

I and billions of others do not have to worry.

OMG, for real? 

I thought that you were just joking about vax efficacy, but you're literally stuck in a Faucian time warp, where "If you're vaxed you're safe, if you're not, you're in danger. It's just that simple." ?

Dude, while you were rubbing conditioner where it doesn't belong, staring at pictures of Fauci and Trudeau, the whole word got 15 back-peddle messages from public health officials.

You missed "hospitalized but not ICU", and then "ICU but not dead", and then "OK, kinda deathy with no pulse", and then "OK, lots of vaxed are dying but it's still a pandemic of the unvaccinated" and then "We're no longer talking about how many vaxed people are dying."

86% of our covid deaths were among the multi-vaxed during the last reporting period. They no longer tell us the vax status for covid deaths. It's forbidden knowledge. 

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

That's the condensed version. 

OMG, for real? 

I thought that you were just joking ......

Dude, ......

You missed ......

Chuckle.... and you go on and on and on. LOL

And whats more, you really care what I say. Thank you LOL

2 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Yes, all the time, every post.

Again, you never actually add any facts to a thread or challenge the actual merits of posts in an evidentiary manner.

You just chime in with snotty comments.

What makes you think that the vaccine works if it's not lowering the weekly death toll?

If you think it is lowering the weekly death toll, where do you get that impression?

What percentage of the deaths each month do you think are among the vaxed/unvaxed, and where do you get your data from? 

For a guy that pretends to know so much you sure are afraid to divulge any of your precious information. 

22 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Again, you never......

For a guy that pretends to know so much ...

Says WestConMan or should I say YesterConMan LOL

I never pretend to know so much, I never made any claims let alone the thousands of posts like you make defending your folly. LOL.

I only point out obsessiveness, skewmasters and relentless idiocy that needs 27 pages (on this thread alone) to try and defend your foolishness.

Edited by ExFlyer

34 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Says WestConMan or should I say YesterConMan LOL

I never pretend to know so much, I never made any claims let alone the thousands of posts like you make defending your folly. LOL.

I only point out obsessiveness, skewmasters and relentless idiocy that needs 27 pages (on this thread alone) to try and defend your foolishness.

Right.

So in other words, you've literally never added a shred of insight, info, data or anything else on these issues. You can't even talk about the math.

You just pop out of a garbage can and say "Blah, blah, blah, waaah!"

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

Right.

So in other words, you've literally never added a shred of insight, info, data or anything else on these issues. ......

..... "Blah, blah, blah, waaah!"

Nope, just laughing too much at your daily on and on and on BS.

GB Shaw,: "Only fools repeat the same things over and over,"

A Pfizer employee, and a high up one at that makes some startling admissions.

And there is even a bit of humour in it when the man in question brings up the diversity of the camera crew!?

I was wondering if this guy was actually working for Pfizer and apparently he is. 

Was Jordon Trishton Walker a Pfizer Executive? - USSA News | The Tea Party's Front Page.

Who says we can't have a laugh when we hear news stories?

• Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, ironstone said:

A Pfizer employee, and a high up one at that makes some startling admissions.

And there is even a bit of humour in it when the man in question brings up the diversity of the camera crew!?

I was wondering if this guy was actually working for Pfizer and apparently he is. 

Was Jordon Trishton Walker a Pfizer Executive? - USSA News | The Tea Party's Front Page.

Who says we can't have a laugh when we hear news stories?

How "convenient".

Pfizer is mutating viruses "to try and predict upcoming variants". 

So, in the future, we might be seeing new variants which the Pfizer vaxes are remarkably well adapted to defeat.

Hmmmmmm... 

Pfizer employee: "We're pretty sure that there's a lethal variant coming out on Nov 26th at 3:25 PM Pacific time, originating in the downtown Seattle area."

"Oops, I read the wrong part out loud. Let me start again.... The concerned scientists at Pfizer are preparing for a possible virulent outbreak this fall, but we've been working hard and we have literally every reason to believe that our vaccine will be ready for the challenge."

4 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

WestCanMan: "Only ExFyer is stupid enough to keep on saying 'If you're vaccinated, you don't need to worry about covid.'" 

WesConMan....the most surprising thing, well not the most but right up there, is why you care what I think, say or comment to you on this old worn out subject.

You must have a real inferiority complex.Need to be stroked. Desire to be praised. Obsessed with foolishness and need validation. Well, not from me LOL LOL

Your nonsense in 28 pages is a waste on me but is so much fun making you justify (poorly by the way) your posts.

On 1/27/2023 at 8:44 AM, ExFlyer said:

Nope, just laughing too much at your daily on and on and on BS.

GB Shaw,: "Only fools repeat the same things over and over,"

Chuckleheads never have anything worth contributing. They just chuckle over and over, like the above quote suggests.

But other than a small extremist minority that won’t believe that Christmas is in December unless their sugar daddy media says it is, the main stream public is starting to realize that the jabs have issues.

Edited by sharkman
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, sharkman said:

Chuckleheads never have anything worth contributing. They just chuckle over and over, like the above quote suggests.

But other than a small extremist minority that won’t believe that Christmas is in December unless their sugar daddy media says it is, the main stream public is starting to realize that the jabs have issues.

No one ever said the "jabs" would not have issues. All "jabs" and all medications for anything have issues for some. That is a given. There is no medication that is "safe' for everyone. 

I had to undergo chemo, a chemical soup of ingredients that made me  lose my hair, threw up for weeks, had the shits and made me feel like shit but, in the end, it helped get rid of my cancer (or put it in remission). The end result for the greater good is the point.

There is not a medication advertised in magazines or TV that does not have over half the ad advising of the side effects or potential issues when  taking the meds. I am baffled why anyone with any intelligence would be surprised there can be side effects from the covid "jab" or any "jab" or any medication. I am more baffled by anyone that would spend years and thousands of posts trying to make people aware of what is already openly known. I make fun of clowns like that.

The chuckle is not over the "jabs" it is over the fools that have no other life than to whine, moan complain or otherwise about one single thing.

Edited by ExFlyer

14 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Then it shouldn't be forced on "everyone".

And no one should lose their job for not taking it.

No one "forced" anything on anyone.

Public health rules were put in place to lessen the spread of a communicable disease. You abided by them or you did not and suffered the consequences of your actions. As you do with your everyday decisions.

If you lost your job then you did not comply with your employers conditions and he was obligated to ensure the safe working environment for all his employees. Having one person not comply is not an issue for the employer, his concern is for the many so, you choose or lose.

Edited by ExFlyer

9 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

No one "forced" anything on anyone.

Public health rules were put in place to lessen the spread of a communicable disease. You abided by them or you did not and suffered the consequences of your actions. As you do with your everyday decisions.

If you lost your job then you did not comply with your employers conditions and he was obligated to ensure the safe working environment for all his employees. Having one person not comply is not an issue for the employer, his concern is for the many so, you choose or lose.

Yes, I'm aware that you fully support government enforced medical procedures.

I do not.

I do not support the government force-vaccinating with an experimental jab in the name of "the greater good", the same as I don't support the government force-sterilizing indigenous women in the name of "the greater good".

10 minutes ago, eyeball said:

No one was forced to be vaccinated against their will, they simply chose not to comply with the terms of their employment.

? Hi Eyeball?

I'm heading over to the War in Ukraine thread now. 

Just letting you know so you don't have to search threads for where I am. ?

On 1/27/2023 at 1:13 PM, ExFlyer said:

WesConMan....the most surprising thing, well not the most but right up there, is why you care what I think, say or comment to you on this old worn out subject.

You must have a real inferiority complex.Need to be stroked. Desire to be praised. Obsessed with foolishness and need validation. Well, not from me LOL LOL

Your nonsense in 28 pages is a waste on me but is so much fun making you justify (poorly by the way) your posts.

The thing is, people get enough disinformation on CTV ad CBC, they don't need to see the stupid things that you have to say here. 

4 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

No one ever said the "jabs" would not have issues. All "jabs" and all medications for anything have issues for some. That is a given. There is no medication that is "safe' for everyone. 

I had to undergo chemo, a chemical soup of ingredients that made me  lose my hair, threw up for weeks, had the shits and made me feel like shit but, in the end, it helped get rid of my cancer (or put it in remission). The end result for the greater good is the point.

The difference between chemo and the jab is that cancer will kill you all by itself. You don't have to be 80 with multiple health issues. You can be 4 and otherwise healthy.

People take chemo to save their life, people take the jab because they're forced to, our out of paranoia.

Side-effects of chemo are worth it - you get to live.

For people who don't need a vax to fight off 'rona, the side-effects are outrageous. 

13 hours ago, Goddess said:

Yes, I'm aware that you fully support government enforced medical procedures.

I do not.

I do not support the government force-vaccinating with an experimental jab in the name of "the greater good", the same as I don't support the government force-sterilizing indigenous women in the name of "the greater good".

You are just to dull to get it.

A public health edict was made (by most countries). It was to prevent or lessen the impact of a pandemic. The effect can and will and is debated forever.

Companies have a legal obligation to ensure a safe workplace and can be sued if they do not. So, it is a company (employer) responsibility to do what ever is necessary to make sure all employees are safe. They did what is best for them and their workers. If you did not like it, you had a choice, comply or move on.

Countries make people get polio vaccinations. We have to give kids diphtheria, chicken pox, MMR, tetanus, whopping cough and so on. Many (if not most) school boards will not let your kids in schools until they get those vaccines. All preventative vaccines. Are they against your morals as well??

Comparing forced sterilization to wearing masks and getting a vaccination is by far, the most stupid thing you have ever said.

12 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

The thing is, people get enough disinformation on CTV ad CBC, they don't need to see the stupid things that you have to say here. 

The thing is, the most dis and misinformation is on threads like yours, on the internet and your news sources like youtube , TicTok and twitter LOL

12 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

The difference between chemo and the jab is that cancer will kill you all by itself. You don't have to be 80 with multiple health issues. You can be 4 and otherwise healthy.

People take chemo to save their life, people take the jab because they're forced to, our out of paranoia.

Side-effects of chemo are worth it - you get to live.

For people who don't need a vax to fight off 'rona, the side-effects are outrageous. 

People, like me, take the jab because they cannot take the chance of getting covid. Same reason for getting the flu shot.

As I said, show me a drug, medication "cure" that does not have side effects. Good luck with that LOL