85.7% of Covid Deaths in Canada Were Among the Multi-Vaxed from Aug to Sept of 2022. Jabbing 85% of the Population Didn't Reduce Deaths

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

It's not only that it's also as I said, regurgitated speculation, from May of 2021 apparently.

Your speculation is 100% hooey 100% of the time.

You're a cornered rat now.

As per leftists news source Politico's own article from May of 2021, which is 17 months into the pandemic (using Jan 2020 as a start date, because that's when we started hearing about it), FB had just started allowing talk of the BSL4 lab to stay on their platform. 

So Fauci had been shunning the BSL4 lab theory for 17 months, and he knew its whole sordid history even before January, and the Trusted News Initiative followed suit that whole time.

FYI that's called "lying by omission", and it went on for over a year. 

Don't think that Global, CTV, CBC et al never heard of the BSL4 lab - or that they didn't know that it was likely the source, they just ignored that whole storyline. 

The sources that you have complete faith in gave you the mushroom treatment for over a year - they kept you in the dark and fed you bullshit.

Now here you are hating on me for telling you the truth.

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/jon-stewart-courts-controversy-with-wild-talk-show-virus-rant/news-story/6462318a668ce4f000b0e5e2d06d3f48

Jon Stewart courts controversy with wild talk show virus rant

US comedian Jon Stewart veered wildly off script during an appearance on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert this week, putting forward his own theory that Covid-19 originated in a lab in Wuhan.

That's from June 17, 2021, and "news" sources were acting like Jon Stewart was batshit crazy for talking about the fact that the virus probably came from the lab. 

Face it eyeball, I'm your hero now. 

Saaaayyyy iiit.... SAAAAAYYYY IIIT

SAY IT! SAY I'M YOUR HERO! ADMIT IT, DAMN YOU!!!! ?

*Mic drop....

Edited by WestCanMan

9 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

You're a cornered rat now.

As per leftists news source Politico's own article from May of 2021, which is 17 months into the pandemic (using Jan 2020 as a start date, because that's when we started hearing about it), FB had just started allowing talk of the BSL4 lab to stay on their platform.

Can you please show me the minutes to the meetings, email trails and such where Politico and FB were authorized by the left on what they were allowed/told to report.

Thanks.

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Can you please show me the minutes to the meetings, email trails and such where Politico and FB were authorized by the left on what they were allowed/told to report.

Thanks.

I can only imagine how it feels to be as wrong as you have been this whole time, but TBH this is just an anonymous internet forum. Your kids don't know, your wife doesn't know, your work friends don't know...

You can start to tell those people that you had some kind of epiphany in light of the fact that you now know what Fauci was hiding way back in January 2020.

Who's going to blame you for believing what you heard on Global, CTV, CBC, the radio, saw in the news, etc?

Sure, it makes you a follower in here, but among your own crowd it would actually make you a leader. 

And in a big way you are, because not a lot of people can ditch a complete world view that was as deeply believed as you believed in Fauci and Pfizer. It's like if the Ayatollah became a Jew. That rarely ever happens.

Edited by WestCanMan

6 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Now you're just like the old Japanese fighter pilot from the cartoons who jumps out from behind the trees to stab someone, thinking that WWII is still on. 

No, I'm waiting patiently...in a corner so I'm told, for evidence of the big MSM/left wing collusion directing what we're allowed or not allowed to know.

You seem to think you can just float one unsubstantiated conspiracy about COVID etc on your other unsubstantiated delusions about the MSM and it's role in world domination.

You seem completely oblivious to how deluded these fundamental building blocks of your worldview are and how badly they serve you because they're so easy to disassemble. Usually within the first sentence or two of anything you write.

3 hours ago, eyeball said:

You seem completely oblivious to how deluded these fundamental building blocks of your worldview are and how badly they serve you because they're so easy to disassemble. Usually within the first sentence or two of anything you write.

Mad Respect GIFs | Tenor

Too true.  You're putting way too much effort into it.  At this point we can assume what he's saying is dumb before reading it, and put him on ignore.  

1 hour ago, Moonbox said:

Mad Respect GIFs | Tenor

Too true.  You're putting way too much effort into it.  At this point we can assume what he's saying is dumb before reading it, and put him on ignore.  

You're probably right. I have a bit of a personal fascination in the way people can hang on to their delusions. I know a couple of people who suffer, mostly financially but socially too as a result of the same sort of self inflicted confusion.

It is what it is I guess.

On 1/24/2023 at 12:54 PM, WestCanMan said:

Now you're just like the old Japanese fighter pilot from the cartoons who jumps out from behind the trees to stab someone, thinking that WWII is still on. 

No, it is actually you that is "just like the old Japanese fighter pilot from the cartoons who jumps out from behind the trees to stab someone, thinking that WWII is still on."

You are the one keeping g]on and on and on with your covid anti vax campaign. It is over. Those that wanted and needed it got it,. Those that fought it and did not take it are done too. Those that keep on keeping on about it just have no life LOL

2 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

No, it is actually you that is "just like the old Japanese fighter pilot from the cartoons who jumps out from behind the trees to stab someone, thinking that WWII is still on."

You are the one keeping g]on and on and on with your covid anti vax campaign. It is over. Those that wanted and needed it got it,. Those that fought it and did not take it are done too. Those that keep on keeping on about it just have no life LOL

What I said was actually correct, it's just over your head as usual. Just keep reading The Star, baby, pay no heed to the real world.

EF - the math is there for all to see, the data comes right from Health Canada, and the attempted rebuttals from Hodad fell way short of the mark. Eyeball didn't even attempt the math, he just makes childish accusations and pleads ignorance. 

This is over for you, because it's a sad chapter of your life where you backed fascist overreach from our gov't and the end didn't justify the means. I'd wanna put this debate behind me too if I was you. 

The reality is that this information is the key to deciding whether our gov't was correct to ignore the data from Israel, and to ignore the fact that the real world data was always 85% shy of Pfizer's projections, and to ignore the side-effects, and to proceed with the hatemongering, freezing of accounts, discrimination against the unvaxed, etc.

In real time it never seemed like the science was there, but in hindsight we have conclusive proof. Medical opinions no longer matter because we have stats and math.

15 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

In real time it never seemed like the science was there, but in hindsight we have conclusive proof. Medical opinions no longer matter because we have stats and math.

No we don't.  We have deluded fools still ranting about it years after the fact.  Go get a job.  

Edited by Moonbox
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Moonbox said:

No we don't. 

You don't, because it's math, and math is meaningless to you. You just care about Trudeau's opinion and you can't handle dissension.

Weekly death tolls show that vaxing didn't slow covid deaths down. Stats show that 86% of covid deaths here are among the multi-vaxed. What more proof do you need that the vax was a bust? 

2007602880_WeeklyDeathToll2023original.thumb.png.232c8475433abb45fa0d7fcaf487f863.png

You supported all that fascism for nothing. Grab a mirror. Stop whining. 

26 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

What I said was actually correct, it's just over your head as usual. Just keep reading The Star, baby, pay no heed to the real world.

EF - the math is there for all to see, the data comes right from Health Canada, and the attempted rebuttals from Hodad fell way short of the mark. Eyeball didn't even attempt the math, he just makes childish accusations and pleads ignorance. 

This is over for you, because it's a sad chapter of your life where you backed fascist overreach from our gov't and the end didn't justify the means. I'd wanna put this debate behind me too if I was you. 

The reality is that this information is the key to deciding whether our gov't was correct to ignore the data from Israel, and to ignore the fact that the real world data was always 85% shy of Pfizer's projections, and to ignore the side-effects, and to proceed with the hatemongering, freezing of accounts, discrimination against the unvaxed, etc.

Blah, blah, blah, same old and worn out blah blah blah LOL

What you said is actually correct, just misdirected and far more applicable to you than anyone else.

"just like the old Japanese fighter pilot from the cartoons who jumps out from behind the trees to stab someone, thinking that WWII is still on."  is you, cannot move on. LOL

55 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Blah, blah, blah, same old and worn out blah blah blah LOL

Honestly, that's what most of your posts look like. You should be embarrassed. 

What you said is actually correct,

I know, but your admission is a bit long in coming. 

It's weird how you always like to lie in real time and then after the story is in the past you say "It's time to move on."

FYI it's always time to tell the truth EF.

just misdirected and

Since when is the truth misdirected?

Are you so committed to wallowing in ignorance that the truth causes you physical pain?

far more applicable to you than anyone else.

It's 100% applicable to everyone in Canada.

It's applicable to the people who were discriminated against for not vaxing, to people who were forced to vax to keep their jobs, to people who were fired for not vaxing, to people who vaxed their children, to the vax-injured, and even to people like you who were duped into vaxing and then conned into discriminating against the unvaxed. 

the old Japanese fighter pilot from the cartoons who jumps out from behind the trees to stab someone, thinking that WWII is still on."

That's the guy who still thinks the vax works, and doesn't realize that the vax liars have gone silent for a reason. 

CTV/CBC/Globa don't talk about covid deaths because all the data is contrary to their vax narrative. You, however, still think that there's something to prove. There's not. The data is in. The jig is up. 

Just be a man and accept the facts. 1) You were lied to. 2) You fell for it. 3) It's not wrong for me to talk about it. This topic is no less important now than it was a year ago. 

What happened today to make leftists so pissy about this topic?

Honest to God, if you've made it this far still thinking the vax is safe and effective then you don't have to worry about your ignorance waning.

You just have to worry about side effects and dying of covid ?

46 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Just say "Blah blah blah, waaaaah". We get it. 

No you don't, you don't get it at all :)

42 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

What happened today to make leftists so pissy about this topic?

Honest to God, if you've made it this far still thinking the vax is safe and effective then you don't have to worry about your ignorance waning.

You just have to worry about side effects and dying of covid ?

Pissy?? Not at all. Just tired of the same old shit over and over and over again.

The world has gotten this far and is OK.

Only a few hangar ons are still whining and you are the loudest and longest whiner. We get it LOL

And nope, I and billions of others do not have to worry.

But hey, those of you that have nothing else in your lives and choose to live in the long gone past, you will never be  OK LOL    Hows your trucker protest going?? LOL