85.7% of Covid Deaths in Canada Were Among the Multi-Vaxed from Aug to Sept of 2022. Jabbing 85% of the Population Didn't Reduce Deaths

18 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Not in the minds of you folks when you so cavalierly and recklessly toss in terms like Nazis when discussing forced injections. 

The reality in the case of COVID vaccines force was limited to making it a term of employment, leaving you perfectly free to find another job should you choose to decline.

Nazis? Get a fricken grip.

You mustve lived under a rock. 

The coercion came with living a normal life. Weren't allowed to sit in a restaurant without a vaccine. Weren't allowed to fly on public aircraft and exercise your right to mobility. Weren't allowed to cross the border without having to isolate just for crossing an imaginary line.. 

It was more than just employment tho that was vile enough when the government started threatening their employees jobs and forcing them to vaxx.

18 minutes ago, West said:

You mustve lived under a rock. The coercion came with living a normal life. Weren't allowed to sit in a restaurant without a vaccine.

Bullshit, I sat with un-vaccinated people in restaurants.

Weren't allowed to fly on public aircraft and exercise your right to mobility.

Not allowing un-vaccinated or infected people to fly with the potential to spread a deadly disease even faster and farther is a damn good idea. WTF is the matter with you?

In the mean time you could freely drive, use a bicycle or walk.

Weren't allowed to cross the border without having to isolate just for crossing an imaginary line.. 

You can thank Trump for that.

It was more than just employment tho that was vile enough when the government started threatening their employees jobs and forcing them to vaxx.

Yes...as a term of employment.

But in any case our government acted exactly like Nazis in a dictatorship eh - no differences?

22 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Not allowing un-vaccinated or infected people to fly with the potential to spread a deadly disease even faster and farther is a damn good idea. WTF is the matter with you?

You can thank Trump for that.

But in any case our government acted exactly like Nazis in a dictatorship eh - no differences?

Unvaxxed should have the same access to goods and services as everyone else. Only the demented support what happened.. and then to pretend it didn't happen is a new low even for you

49 minutes ago, eyeball said:

That's right. You never had your choice taken away by anyone. It was always your's to make.

No adult Canadian had a needle forced into their flesh against their will.

Not a single one.

Well that's where we differ.

Do you agree then that if a man says to a woman, "Let me rape you or else I'm going to stab you" then it is her "choice" to be raped and the man should not be charged because she "willingly" chose to be raped?

That's what you're saying.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

Well that's where we differ.

Do you agree then that if a man says to a woman, "Let me rape you or else I'm going to stab you" then it is her "choice" to be raped and the man should not be charged because she "willingly" chose to be raped?

That's what you're saying.

Lol! No that's not what I said at all!

Good grief it's no wonder you can't think straight.

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

You're telling me unvaccinated Canadians starved to death because their right to buy groceries was revoked?

Prove it.

There was obviously government implanted policy that excluded the unvaccinated that didn't exist among the vaccinated. 

If you are going to sit here and tell me that didn't happen, you aren't worth the time of day as you don't live in reality 

2 hours ago, West said:

There was obviously government implanted policy that excluded the unvaccinated that didn't exist among the vaccinated. 

If you are going to sit here and tell me that didn't happen, you aren't worth the time of day as you don't live in reality 

No, every other Canadian is just as subject to their terms of employment.

You say that equals Nazism and I'm the one who doesn't live in reality? ? 

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

No, every other Canadian is just as subject to their terms of employment.

You say that equals Nazism and I'm the one who doesn't live in reality? ? 

Does it make you feel like you are important to take food off people's table over your paranoia? 

Sick little f^ck

16 hours ago, eyeball said:

Prove it.

https://www.natlawreview.com/article/canadian-government-announces-vaccine-mandate-federal-public-service-and-federally-0

eyeball...you are either really stupid, incredibly uninformed, or just a liar.

So...which is it?

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

https://www.natlawreview.com/article/canadian-government-announces-vaccine-mandate-federal-public-service-and-federally-0

eyeball...you are either really stupid, incredibly uninformed, or just a liar.

So...which is it?

He's a troll... laughs and giggles about the harm done to others

Edited by West
  • Like 2

On 1/14/2023 at 3:56 PM, eyeball said:

No in your case you're pretty famous for your long long winded replies to single sentence questions - complete of course with charts and graphs from sources you distrust no less.

In other words I'm famous for "giving thorough answers to the specific questions asked of me, complete with sources (that you trust) and methods."

That's the exact opposite of you - you dodge direct questions, your answers are a mix of straw-man arguments, baseless accusations, bold-faced lies, gaslighting, stupidity, propaganda and platitudes.

Nothing on this planet underscores the incompetancy that makes this conspiracy so incredibly unlikely better than your explanations for it.

The only explanation I've ever given to this points is "money, money, money."

Big Pharma has tried for decades to make flu shots mandatory. They've tried for years to scare us into signing our lives over to them. Like a paranoid, delusional mom, they keep telling us "Everything will kill you! Natural immunity is useless! Only jabs can save you!"

Avian flu apocalypse.

Bird flu apocalypse.

Swine flu apocalypse.

Mers apocalypse.

Sars apocalypse.

The Zikapocalypse.

Etc...

Global Cabal News Network was started "to prevent 2020 election disinformation", aka to control the narratives of Russian collusion and truckloads of heroic, last-minute ballots.

The BBC even admitted it. 

Then when covid came along it was too easy for the Cabal to say "TRUMP WAS WRONG" every time he said something. 

When Trump banned visitors from China it was universally shouted down by the Cabal News Network as being racist and stupid. He was actually smarter than The WHO at the time, because he was treating covid as a highly transmissible disease while The WHO was saying "Meh, it's probably not all that contagious." Studies came out instantly to prove the flight ban's general worthlessness, like: "DNA evidence proves that the virus came to the USA through Italy, so the plan didn't work!!!! HAHA!!!!" but those leftards didn't even realize that actually meant the plan worked, because it forced covid to go all the way around the earth to get to the US. If the Italian PM was a s smart as Trump the virus would have had to find a different route.

By contrast the Cabal hailed Trudeau as a genius every time he said something (his narrative also coincided neatly with Big Pharma's hopes and dreams btw. So weird that he did the exact same thing with SNC - the criminal syndicate that bribes Canadians officials...)h

Trudeau said: "Meh. Covid probably won't get here.", the Cabal said: "Meh to covid!". Trudeau gave all our PPE to China, the Cabal said "So altruistic!" He got back nothing, the Cabal said "Keep calm and carry on!" He poached $1.9M vaxes from the 3rd world charity pool, the Cabal said "Saving Canadians, Hell yeah! Who cares about black people?" Trudeau went on a hate mongering campaign against the unvaxed, the Cabal said "We see the flags everywhere, but we forgot our cameras! The streets of Ottawa are an orgy of bigotry and violence! OMG we forgot our smartphones too or we'd totally get all this on video too! You'll just have to trust us!" Trudeau closed people's bank accounts for donating small amounts of money to the Freedom Convoy, the Cabal said: "That never happened." The police beat up peaceful protestors after they had surrendered on their knees with their hands behind their head, it was caught on multiple cameras, the Cabal said: "We don't see nothin'."

When Trudeau blocked flights from India a year later the Cabal said: "It's not racist anymore! This is a pandemic now!!"

Who cares what my explanation for the Cabal's existence is? They exist, they admitted to it, they admitted what they were up to, you know that they lied about everything covid-related, why do you keep on loving them?

Do you have Stockholm Syndrome? 

• Like 1

On 1/14/2023 at 8:32 PM, eyeball said:

I find that really hard to believe, and in any event we all know about the vax-passport ffs. You're such a shameless liar.

Just out of curiosity, did one of thse bastards give you the virus, and then you infected your wife, almost killing her?

Are you saying Trump was a genius for banning fights?

Also, the jab doesn't prevent infection at all, nor does it reduce transmission, so differentiating between vaxed/unvaxed wasn't useful at all. Did you see how quickly omcron got from SA to every corner of Canada, even though the unvaxed weren't allowed to fly?

So, in other words, you're a proponent of discrimination.

Employment = life when the gov't also bans you from getting EI and CERB. 

FYI most people can only maintain their level of income if they move to other work within their current industry, and once you get banned from one hospital you're banned from them all, Einstein.

Our gov't acted like the Nazis in all of the most important ways. They never got around to "the final solution", but they did build concentration camps. 

concentration camp
noun
  1. A camp where persons are confined, usually without hearings and typically under harsh conditions, often as a result of their membership in a group the government has identified as suspect.

Our gov't built camps in the Yukon and other remote areas, a lot like the Gulags of Siberia, where they claim people were going to go "voluntarily" to help slow the spread of covid. 

The gov't that said "No vax passports" and then instituted vax passports 3 months later could easily go from "voluntary" to "You've been volun-told" within 3 months as well.

And guess what? Credulous dolts like you don't expect people to survive when they have covid, so anything could happen there. A really deadly variant could break out, hey? 

Yes, our gov't was a LOT like the Nazis in every meaningful way, including hate-mongering, ostracization, freezing of bank accounts, the use of violence, extreme censorship, control of the media, etc. 

• Like 1