85.7% of Covid Deaths in Canada Were Among the Multi-Vaxed from Aug to Sept of 2022. Jabbing 85% of the Population Didn't Reduce Deaths

1 hour ago, West said:

Your words, not mine. 

No, your side in this thread and others like it are steadfastly implying and saying there is an organized effort by governments, corporations and the MSM to use COVID as a means to increase their power, make themselves rich and enslave us.

You're saying you don't stand with Goddess, Nationalist, WasteCanMan amongst others, and that anyone who believes this is nuts? Can you show me any posts of your's that might corroborate your rational view compared to theirs?

It sure seems like there's a huge lack of courage of conviction when it comes to elaborating on how this cabal/ conspiracy works. Call anyone on it and there's little but backpeddlng, disavowal to show for it.

Edited by eyeball

51 minutes ago, eyeball said:

It sure seems like there's a huge lack of courage of conviction when it comes to elaborating on how this cabal/ conspiracy works.

No need for a conspiracy when dealing with something as mundane as government incompetence. There's plenty of it to criticize.

Once politics enters the equation it's game over for the truth. Especially the federalis.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, eyeball said:

You were the one confessing an inability to do basic math -

No, I proved that 85.7% of covid deaths in Canada were among the multi-vaxed in the final reporting period before Health Canada stopped reporting that stat. 

If you could disprove that you would, but you obviously can't, so instead you just babble like a leftard.

The only thing I admitted to was being unable to help you understand basic math.

I mean...if you say so, I'm certainly not arguing with you.

I honestly don't know what to call this thing that you do. Shameless lying, obfuscating and blathering maybe?

I know the slice and dice of data you picked shows what you think it says

Of course it does. I wouldn't have said it if it didn't.

Do you want to know % of Canadian covid deaths were among the multi-vaxed in the reporting period before that, and the one before that, because I can quite easily tell you...

Between June 19th 2022 and July 24th 2022 84.8% of covid deaths in Canada were among the multi-vaxed (765 ttl deaths, only 116 of which were unvaxed: 15.2%). You can get that total by comparing the data from these two charts:

2085743094_7June192022.thumb.png.86762541eb68923895b771a88d4f6f84.png381191223_8July242022.thumb.png.6acdf228e246cad0e2b683585989c5c7.png

Between July 24th 2022 and Aug 21 2022, 85.9% of covid deaths in Canada were among the multi-vaxed (1,003 total, 141 of which were among the unvaxed: 14.1%). You can get that total by comparing the data from these two charts: 

381191223_8July242022.thumb.png.6acdf228e246cad0e2b683585989c5c7.png328008669_9Aug212022.thumb.png.bc942fe8f64578ade2eda673812106ef.png

but the fact remains that everything else consistently shows that the 10% or so of un-vaccinated Canadians still account for around half the deaths that it takes the other 90% of us to account for.

There is nothing on earth that shows that, anywhere. If you think you can find that data then go for it.

As far as I know there is only one chart that shows the number of covid deaths by vax status in this country, and it's the one I post here. You've never posted any data to contradict that.

The chart that we use here, when taken at face value, is quite misleading because it counts the deaths across 2 flu seasons and 2 summers, encompassing the ancestral version of covid plus several different variants, and during each one of the aforementioned periods the % of vaxed and unvaxed fluctuated wildly, with the unvaxed going from 100% of Canadians down to 15%, and the double-vaxed going from 0% to 85% and then back down to about 40% (when some 2xers 'levelled-up' to 3x-jabbed, 4x-jabbed, etc) the 3xers and 4xers were both at 0% for most of the time, and the 4xers only existed in small numbers for a few summer months (yet they already account for 4.5% of all covid deaths).

The chart itself is a schmozzle of mismatched everything, skewed to one side by an entire flu season with 38M unvaxed Canadians, and then on Statista they even go so far as to miscalculate that data and present a story with it.

It's really hard to believe that anyone would chart such serious stats in such a haphazard and confusticated (a hobbit word) manner and then make incorrect claims about it unless their goal was to be misleading. 

The only way to make any sense at all of that chart is to break it down into smaller time frames, so that:

1) the % of vaxed/unvaxed is stable across the whole reporting period,

2) you're comparing exposure to the exact same variants across all groups, 

3) you're comparing summer months to summer months and flu season months to flu season months. 

I'm certain that Health Canada felt like they were presenting the data in a manner which was useless at best and misleading at worst, but I found a way to extract useful data from their steaming pile of propaganda.

Instead of thanking me for it you spazz out and call me names.  

I mean I get it that you think the time frame you've picked is the only relevant frame the entire global debate over COVID needs to consider but you're the only one who thinks this. 

I picked out every time frame as it came along. I reported on them all. This isn't the first thread that I started about the relative number of covid deaths in each group, I started a new one when the vaxed deaths got over 85%. 

From Nov 27 2021 to Jan 1 2022 48.6% of covid deaths were unvxed. That doesn't seem like a lot, but at that time we were being led to believe that only unvaxed were dying. 

1498686542_1Nov272021.thumb.png.b464fa132561494f7a203518826c6ef1.png1363263745_2Jan012022.thumb.png.e3dd01597c828df61c4f01ee581a3458.png

From Jan 1 2022 to Mar 27 2022, 28.9% of covid deaths were among the unvaxed. 

1363263745_2Jan012022.thumb.png.e3dd01597c828df61c4f01ee581a3458.png1957994598_3Mar272022.thumb.png.de018e1f5425c001f30e3cffcfb81d39.png

Health Canada stopped talking about covid deaths by vax status after multi-vaxed deaths hit 86% of the total. Now we don't get any access to that data.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

It sure seems like there's a huge lack of courage of conviction when it comes to elaborating on how this cabal/ conspiracy works.

How does it work?

Easy: CBC, BBC, WashPo, FB, Twitter et al decide what everyone gets to see and they don't get to see anything else. They even go so far as to block free speech on the internet, EVEN WHEN THEY KNOW THAT WHAT IS BEING SAID IS TRUE.

A perfect example is when Fauci said that covid came from a random bat - pangolin (or other intermediary) - human series of mutations. 

CBC, BBC, WashPo, FB, Twitter et al trumpeted that information far and wide, while at the same time social media blocked any talk of the fact that there was a coronavirus lab right in Wuhan.

If two news stations were simultaneously naming both sources right at the beginning when we had never even heard of covid before, which one would you have believed?

There are 400 wetmarkets in China where they deal in exotic species like the bats (over 2000 total). It's pretty random that covid just happened to pop out in Wuhan.

By contrast there is only one BSL4 lab in China where they do g-o-f research on the coronavirus, and that g-o-f is to make it more transmissible among humans. No pangolin needed.  

So did C19 just randomly come out of Wuhan's 1/400 wetmarket, or out of the ONLY lab in China that handles that virus, in the same city? 

Once you knew that Fauci had a massive reason for pimping one narrative instead of the other (he illegally funded the research), did you start to think about his credibility in a different light? I mean, how much more of a conflict of interest could he possibly have?  

It's like if a Dr's wife has poison in her veins and he says "She definitely ate a chicken that ate that poison." and CBC tells you that she definitely got the poison from eating a chicken she got at Safeway. 

Then you find out that the Dr in question had syringes with that poison in his lab because he tested it on monkeys, and he gave his wife a covid shot just before she died, but CBC still lets him come on TV and say "The poison definitely came from a Chicken at Safeway" but they never give anyone any airtime to talk about the other alternative. Why not?  

Call anyone on it and there's little but backpeddlng, disavowal to show for it.

There's never been any back-peddling.  

There's absolutely no doubt whatsoever that CBC is part of a global media conglomerate whose stated goal is to control the flow of information about covid, and to block any dissenting info or data, because it's on their own effing website.

This is like when Azovs say "We're Nazis", and then they get Nazi tattoos, put Nazi emblems on their uniforms, they commit war crimes, and the anti-defamation league says "Nah, they're the good guys" so you think they're swell. 

No, your side in this thread and others like it are steadfastly implying and saying there is an organized effort by governments, corporations and the MSM to use COVID as a means to increase their power, make themselves rich and enslave us.

You're saying you don't stand with Goddess, Nationalist, WasteCanMan amongst others, and that anyone who believes this is nuts? Can you show me any posts of your's that might corroborate your rational view compared to theirs?

It sure seems like there's a huge lack of courage of conviction when it comes to elaborating on how this cabal/ conspiracy works. Call anyone on it and there's little but backpeddlng, disavowal to show for it.

I never said anything of sorts.. just the statistics do not justify coercing people, especially young people, into taking a vaccine. 

Again, your words not mine

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, West said:

I never said anything of sorts.. just the statistics do not justify coercing people, especially young people, into taking a vaccine. 

That's the exact crux of the argument right there. 

Even if the covid jab is 15% or 25% effective at reducing deaths among people 80+, the case has never been made that covid is a threat to the lives of children and healthy young adults, or that it poses a long-term risk to their overall health either.

The back-peddling from the vax apologists now sits at "We never said that it would prevent infection or slow transmission", and if it won't prevent those things then there was never any reason at all for vaxing those who didn't need it.

On the Machiavellian scale of "the ends justify the means", the end result was the opposite of a success, so the justification is completely lacking. We just had a bad bout of fascism and it still hasn't completely gone away yet.

Edited by WestCanMan
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

That's the exact crux of the argument right there. 

Even if the covid jab is 15% or 25% effective at reducing deaths among people 80+, the case has never been made that covid is a threat to the lives of children and healthy young adults, or that it poses a long-term risk to their overall health either.

The back-peddling from the vax apologists now sits at "We never said that it would prevent infection or slow transmission", and if it won't prevent those things then there was never any reason at all for vaxing those who didn't need it.

On the Machiavellian scale of "the ends justify the means", the end result was the opposite of a success, so the justification is completely lacking. We just had a bad bout of fascism and it still hasn't completely gone away yet.

They just Parrott big pharma talking points  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

No need for a conspiracy when dealing with something as mundane as government incompetence. There's plenty of it to criticize.

Once politics enters the equation it's game over for the truth. Especially the federalis.

Ah, the old reasonable apology card...

Ok call it a plan then, you still need an organization to pull off the things people claim is happening. Incompetence has always been high on the list of reasons to doubt a conspiracy, especially one involving so many governments.

The truth is out there regardless of the politics.  You kind of underscore the position poor Pierre Poilievre is in, trying to appear reasonable and not alienate such a big part of his base of support in the process.

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

There's never been any back-peddling.

No in your case you're pretty famous for your long long winded replies to single sentence questions - complete of course with charts and graphs from sources you distrust no less.

Nothing on this planet underscores the incompetancy that makes this conspiracy so incredibly unlikely better than your explanations for it.

23 minutes ago, eyeball said:

No in your case you're pretty famous for your long long winded replies to single sentence questions - complete of course with charts and graphs from sources you distrust no less.

Nothing on this planet underscores the incompetancy that makes this conspiracy so incredibly unlikely better than your explanations for it.

Who said anything about a conspiracy theory? 

Ah, the old reasonable apology card...

Ok call it a plan then, you still need an organization to pull off the things people claim is happening. Incompetence has always been high on the list of reasons to doubt a conspiracy, especially one involving so many governments.

The truth is out there regardless of the politics.  You kind of underscore the position poor Pierre Poilievre is in, trying to appear reasonable and not alienate such a big part of his base of support in the process.

My message about Covid measures, masks, the impact it will have etc. has been consistent from the day it began. Questionable decisions and mistakes have been made, and in some cases we should have known better. The big respiratory outbreaks that occurred in Canada and worldwide is a clue to how its been wrongly handled. Thankfully those outbreaks have started to subside. I hope everyone takes note.

I have no answer as to why we took these steps. The most baffling is the shutdown of essential diagnostic services, creating a backlog of undiagnosed cancer patients and thus, death.

1 hour ago, West said:

Who said anything about a conspiracy theory? 

Let's start with right-wing culture warriors Candace Owens and Alex Jones, a poor recently cancelled soul you seem to have a lot pity for.  Remember when Trump promoted vaccines during an interview with Candace Owens and Alex Jones not to mention most of his followers were outraged and bewildered at why their Orange God was forsaking the anti-vaccine narrative?

Trump:

"Oh no, the vaccines work, but some people aren't taking them. The ones that get very sick and go to the hospital are the ones who don't take their vaccine. But it's still their choice, and if you take the vaccine you're protected. Look, the results of the vaccine are very good. And if you do get it, it's a very minor form. People aren't dying when they take the vaccine."

Jones:

"But now that you know that [Anthony] Fauci signed you onto a fraud, you must extricate yourself from this lie, or you will be forever known as the M.V.V.P., the Most Valuable Vaccine Pusher, and the name Trump will be associated with pure evil. Do not go down history as Josef Mengele 2.0."

Jones continued, branding Trump a "coward" but urging him to "turn back," saying: 

"Your legacy will be that of a monster. Your legacy will be that of a eugenicist. Your legacy will be that of a child killer, using medical tyranny."

Owen's took the route of apologizing for Trump's faux pas while Jones went full retard.

But Jones wasn’t alone in feeling angered and betrayed by Trump’s comments; the Owens interview sent shockwaves through MAGA-land, as Trump’s fanbase grappled with the former president aggressively pushing back against the murky misinformation spread by right-wing media personalities like Owens and Jones.

Indeed, Owens appeared to panic after the interview dropped, releasing a video in which she emphasized Trump’s advanced age and his “mainstream media” diet, in a desperate attempt to “explain” his endorsement of the vaccine to her furious followers.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danidiplacido/2021/12/26/alex-jones-slams-donald-trump-for-telling-the-truth-about-the-covid-19-vaccine/?sh=288ee6d92e3b

54 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

My message about Covid measures, masks, the impact it will have etc. has been consistent from the day it began.

Sure, so has your habit of attaching likes and truckin' and tradin' and whatnot with some of the most retarded vaccine conspiracy minded individuals on the forum if not the internet.

Questionable decisions and mistakes have been made, and in some cases we should have known better. The big respiratory outbreaks that occurred in Canada and worldwide is a clue to how its been wrongly handled. Thankfully those outbreaks have started to subside. I hope everyone takes note.

I have no answer as to why we took these steps. The most baffling is the shutdown of essential diagnostic services, creating a backlog of undiagnosed cancer patients and thus, death.

There's nothing baffling about it at all, a novel virus touched off a pandemic that overwhelmed our already stretched to the limit health system.  Like you said incompetence is certainly a big factor as far as mistakes go followed by the politicization of the pandemic, especially by Donald Trump and a singularily stupid monstrosity AKA his fans and base of support.

All I can say is thank goodness most politicians seemed to be competent enough to also realize they were well in over their heads and despite their proclivity towards the opportunism the pandemic offered largely ceded the stage to the experts. The effectiveness of this tactic is best illustrated I think in the handling and outcome of the pandemic here on BC. I think Bonnie Henry should be given an Order Of Canada Award for being the best example of what a cool-headed clear-thinking official in charge of a major crisis should be.

Contrast her performance with Donald Trump or Marjorie Greene.

Edited by eyeball

17 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Let's start with right-wing culture warriors Candace Owens and Alex Jones, a poor recently cancelled soul you seem to have a lot pity for.  Remember when Trump promoted vaccines during an interview with Candace Owens and Alex Jones not to mention most of his followers were outraged and bewildered at why their Orange God was forsaking the anti-vaccine narrative?

Trump:

"Oh no, the vaccines work, but some people aren't taking them. The ones that get very sick and go to the hospital are the ones who don't take their vaccine. But it's still their choice, and if you take the vaccine you're protected. Look, the results of the vaccine are very good. And if you do get it, it's a very minor form. People aren't dying when they take the vaccine."

Jones:

"But now that you know that [Anthony] Fauci signed you onto a fraud, you must extricate yourself from this lie, or you will be forever known as the M.V.V.P., the Most Valuable Vaccine Pusher, and the name Trump will be associated with pure evil. Do not go down history as Josef Mengele 2.0."

Jones continued, branding Trump a "coward" but urging him to "turn back," saying: 

"Your legacy will be that of a monster. Your legacy will be that of a eugenicist. Your legacy will be that of a child killer, using medical tyranny."

Owen's took the route of apologizing for Trump's faux pas while Jones went full retard.

But Jones wasn’t alone in feeling angered and betrayed by Trump’s comments; the Owens interview sent shockwaves through MAGA-land, as Trump’s fanbase grappled with the former president aggressively pushing back against the murky misinformation spread by right-wing media personalities like Owens and Jones.

Indeed, Owens appeared to panic after the interview dropped, releasing a video in which she emphasized Trump’s advanced age and his “mainstream media” diet, in a desperate attempt to “explain” his endorsement of the vaccine to her furious followers.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danidiplacido/2021/12/26/alex-jones-slams-donald-trump-for-telling-the-truth-about-the-covid-19-vaccine/?sh=288ee6d92e3b

I think Alex Jones has some mental illness going on. Not sure why you think I'm a fan of his... 

And Trump never said covid was a hoax.. I never said covid was a hoax.. its a real disease that was probably engineered in a Chinese lab out of Wuhan...

Edited by West
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, West said:

I think Alex Jones has some mental illness going on. Not sure why you think I'm a fan of his... 

Okay how about Marjorie Taylor Greene, she's a pretty reasonable person don't you think? Talented enough to win a seat in Congress even.

And Trump never said covid was a hoax.. I never said covid was a hoax.. its a real disease that was probably engineered in a Chinese lab out of Wuhan...

I never said COVID hoax, I'm talking about the anti-vaccine folks who said it was just the sniffles and the vaccine is the dangerous thing being foisted on us by the abovementioned big Cabal.

Some People 'Have The Sniffles': Trump Downplays The Coronavirus's Severity

https://www.npr.org/2020/07/19/892787298/some-young-people-have-the-sniffles-trump-downplays-the-coronavirus-severity

The same Trump who also said people were getting really sick and should take vaccine.

4 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Okay how about Marjorie Taylor Greene, she's a pretty reasonable person don't you think? Talented enough to win a seat in Congress even.

I never said COVID hoax, I'm talking about the anti-vaccine folks who said it was just the sniffles and the vaccine is the dangerous thing being foisted on us by the abovementioned big Cabal.

The same Trump who also said people were getting really sick and should take vaccine.

What cabal? Where did I say anything about a cabal? 

You do realize that pharmaceuticals are a multi billion dollar business, right? Lobbying... marketing... etc etc.. 

Just now, West said:

What cabal? Where did I say anything about a cabal?

You say so by way you stand shoulder to shoulder with your buddies WestCanMan and Goddess who have made no bones whatsoever about this being a conspiracy on par with the Holocaust.

I mean your own posts within the threads these two start about COVID vaccine plots abound with references to Hitler, Nazis, dictatorships on top of the likes and what have you that you bestow upon their posts.

Now all of a sudden you're like conspiracy, cabal - what conspiracy, what cabal?

Who exactly do you think you're fooling?

2 minutes ago, eyeball said:

You say so by way you stand shoulder to shoulder with your buddies WestCanMan and Goddess who have made no bones whatsoever about this being a conspiracy on par with the Holocaust.

I mean your own posts within the threads these two start about COVID vaccine plots abound with references to Hitler, Nazis, dictatorships on top of the likes and what have you that you bestow upon their posts.

Now all of a sudden you're like conspiracy, cabal - what conspiracy, what cabal?

Who exactly do you think you're fooling?

I haven't seen either of them suggest that.

And yes I 100% stand by my criticism of our current occupier of the PMO. When you have a looney tune like him in power whiping up people to do harm, whether physically, financially, or otherwise, I have no use for sick individuals such as that. 

Edited by West

9 minutes ago, West said:

You do realize that pharmaceuticals are a multi billion dollar business, right? Lobbying... marketing... etc etc.. 

Sure I do, you've ignored dozens upon dozens of posts of mine that warn about the dangers of being too loose with our oversight of lobbying.

The biggest danger being that of the pandemic of disinformation and fake news that is like gasoline amongst the thoughts and ideas the conspiracy minded engage with and share amongst themselves and anyone who will listen.

Its like pouring poison on society.

9 minutes ago, West said:

I haven't seen either of them suggest that.

?

And yes I 100% stand by my criticism of our current occupier of the PMO. When you have a looney tune like him in power whiping up people to do harm, whether physically, financially, or otherwise, I have no use for sick individuals such as that. 

I'm with you...at least 90%.  I have no use for Trudeau either but at the same time I can tone it down and dial it back enough to realize he's not Hitler.

He's Mr Socks FFS.  Get a fricken grip ya silly moon-bat.

22 minutes ago, eyeball said:

?

I'm with you...at least 90%.  I have no use for Trudeau either but at the same time I can tone it down and dial it back enough to realize he's not Hitler.

He's Mr Socks FFS.  Get a fricken grip ya silly moon-bat.

Guys mental.. him and all the loons calling for forced injections and for having security follow the unvaxxed to get their groceries 

28 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Sure I do, you've ignored dozens upon dozens of posts of mine that warn about the dangers of being too loose with our oversight of lobbying.

The biggest danger being that of the pandemic of disinformation and fake news that is like gasoline amongst the thoughts and ideas the conspiracy minded engage with and share amongst themselves and anyone who will listen.

Its like pouring poison on society.

I get a little bit skeptical when something is forced on you against your will.. especially a pharmaceutical product. 

27 minutes ago, West said:

I get a little bit skeptical when something is forced on you against your will.. especially a pharmaceutical product. 

I get really skeptical when I see the word force and injection in the same sentence.  Even Trump said no one was forced to get vaccinated and he was right. No government in Canada, federal or provincial, forced a needle into your arm - your right to say no remains as untouchable.

2 minutes ago, eyeball said:

I get really skeptical when I see the word force and injection in the same sentence.  Even Trump said no one was forced to get vaccinated and he was right. No government in Canada, federal or provincial, forced a needle into your arm - your right to say no remains as untouchable.

Okay strongly coerced.. 

Same difference

Forced: obtained or imposed by coercion or physical power.

Coercion: the practice of persuading someone to do something by using force or threats.

Edited by West

6 minutes ago, West said:

Okay strongly coerced.. 

Same difference

Not in the minds of you folks when you so cavalierly and recklessly toss in terms like Nazis when discussing forced injections. 

Forced: obtained or imposed by coercion or physical power.

Coercion: the practice of persuading someone to do something by using force or threats.

The reality in the case of COVID vaccines force was limited to making it a term of employment, leaving you perfectly free to find another job should you choose to decline.

Nazis? Get a fricken grip.