85.7% of Covid Deaths in Canada Were Among the Multi-Vaxed from Aug to Sept of 2022. Jabbing 85% of the Population Didn't Reduce Deaths

26 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

There's a thread about it. CBC posted about it.

Two years ago you guys were saying that we were crazy for accusing Twitter, FB, CBC et all of having a bias. 

Now we have a post from CBC saying: "We're in lock-step with BBC, WashPo, FB, Google, Twitter, AP, Reuters and other media giants, controlling the covid narrative."

No that's not what they're doing at all. They're trying to do something about the misinformation that's driving people like you nuts.  It's probably too little to late.  

It occurs to me that the MSM probably won't like too much transparency either. A lot of it probably makes a ton of money on simply speculating what the government is up to.

4 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

That would require far more competence and savvy than government has.

No, the explanation is probably much more dull and banal than that. More like incompetence and heavy-handedness in figuring out how to handle this.

And yet, it's incredible how easily people can put someone as harmless as Mr Socks on par with Adolph Hitler.

This is the power of ignorance and the price we pay for the lack of transparency fuelling it.

31 minutes ago, eyeball said:

No that's not what they're doing at all.

Yes, that's exactly what they are doing.

They controlled the amount of hype and fear. 

They attacked every other possible treatment of the disease aside from the vax.

They pimped the upcoming vax's projected awesomeness.

They pimped the excuses when vaxed people got infected.

They pimped the excuses when vaxed people were injured.

They pimped the excuses when vaxed people died.

They pimped the need for forcing healthy young adults to vax, even though they don't die of covid.

They pimped the need for vaxing healthy children, even though they don't die of covid.

They pimp vax efficacy today, even though covid deaths aren't down and the vast majority of covid deaths are among the vaxed.

They boot people off of social media platforms for saying things like "There's a BSL4 lab in Wuhan, where that wetmarket is, that works with coronaviruses".

Everything that you believe about covid came right from this group. 

They're trying to do something about the misinformation that's driving people like you nuts.  It's probably too little to late.  

What I'm posting isn't disinformation though.

It was INSTANTLY CONSIDERED disinformation, because it went against the chosen narrative, and it treated as such until it was proven to be correct, over and over again. 

The CBC IS in a group that controls the covid narrative on TV, in print and on social media.

They back Fauci 100% no matter what, and Fauci is the guy who is almost certainly responsible for the virus that nearly killed your wife, and why did she almost die when she was protected by the serum which you refer to as a "highly effective vaccine"?

Did you know that weekly covid deaths in Canada didn't drop at all after the mass vax rollout and all the vax-Nazism?

Did you know that there were 4x as many covid deaths in summer 2022, with 85% of Canadians vaxed, as there were in 2021 (50% vaxed) and even 2020 (0% vaxed).

Did you know that 86% of covid deaths that lethal summer were among the multi-vaxed?

Call for transparency dude. Try to find out why your wife almost died.

26 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

The CBC IS in a group that controls the covid narrative on TV, in print and on social media.

And you have evidence of all the planning and execution that goes into this control?  You should be able to tell us how many people are involved and the names of their directors.

There must be a fairly sizable army of lobbyists and bureacrats involved. Where are they?

And remember you're talking about a plot that involves killing people.  Apparently Planned Parenthood is even involved and bringing their agenda to destroy the human race. You do realize you truck and trade with people who believe this stuff right?

Edited by eyeball

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

And yet, it's incredible how easily people can put someone as harmless as Mr Socks on par with Adolph Hitler.

This is the power of ignorance and the price we pay for the lack of transparency fuelling it.

He ain't Hitler, but is far from "harmless" at this point.

50 minutes ago, eyeball said:

And you have evidence of all the planning and execution that goes into this control? 

This is a global media control collaboration.

"IF WE ALL SAY THE SAME THING, NO ONE CAN GO AGAINST US!" 

Why was it so important to keep the existence of the BSL4 lab in Wuhan a secret? 

Why is it so important to deny the possibility that the virus came from the lab? Fauci dismissed that possibility instantly, and it was impossible for him to KNOW that 

You should be able to tell us how many people are involved and the names of their directors.

Obviously you're lying

Fauci is the guy who is almost certainly responsible for the virus that nearly killed your wife, and why did she almost die when she was protected by the serum which you refer to as a "highly effective vaccine"?

Call for transparency dude. Try to find out why your wife almost died.

Edited by WestCanMan

31 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

He ain't Hitler, but is far from "harmless" at this point.

Unfortunately a large enough number of people can't be bothered to put much effort into separating reality from delusion and that's why we see people who should know otherwise rarely calling out the moon-bats and even attaching likes to their ramblings on occassion. I guess this phenomenon helps explains why Poilievre can't easily detach from the wing nuts on his side of the aisle.

56 minutes ago, eyeball said:

And you have evidence of all the planning and execution that goes into this control?  You should be able to tell us how many people are involved and the names of their directors.

There must be a fairly sizable army of lobbyists and bureacrats involved. Where are they?

And remember you're talking about a plot that involves killing people.  Apparently Planned Parenthood is even involved and bringing their agenda to destroy the human race. You do realize you truck and trade with people who believe this stuff right?

Same people who were able to lay explosives in the WTC and Pentagon without anyone noticing. 

7 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

This is a global media control collaboration.

"IF WE ALL SAY THE SAME THING, NO ONE CAN GO AGAINST US!" 

You have recording, a policy statement, a directors directive or a cite to any of this statement?

I mean someone must have said this word for word or you wouldn't have put quotation marks around them.

Remember, you're trying to actually prove something here.

Edited by eyeball

8 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

@eyeball

Fauci is the guy who is almost certainly responsible for the virus that nearly killed your wife, and why did she almost die when she was protected by the serum which you refer to as a "highly effective vaccine"?

Care to comment? 

I already did, I asked for the forensic evidence you need to prove Fauci's attempted murder. That is what you're suggesting happened.

It just never occurs to you to run your mindstream through a bullshit filter before posting it do you?

10 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Yup, the sort of people who did notice are the ones losing their minds over COVID...election fraud... Hunter's laptop...it goes on and on.

You said that you like to fantasize that your wife got covid from an unvaccinated guy, but there's only about a 15% chance of that. There's a really good chance, however, that the virus that almost killed your wife came the BSL4 lab in China, which had gain-of-function research done on it to make it more transmissible among humans

Fauci approved funding for that research.

Where do you think the virus came from that afflicted your wife? Was it:

1) A bat that infected a pangolin in a wetmarket which mutated the virus so it could infect humans, or

2) The virus in the BSL4 lab that was already mutated specifically to be transmissible between humans got out? 

There are no wrong answers here, but somehow Fauci was able to eliminate one of these possibilities almost instantly. Hmmm, how was that possible?

27 minutes ago, eyeball said:

I already did, I asked for the forensic evidence you need to prove Fauci's attempted murder. That is what you're suggesting happened.

It just never occurs to you to run your mindstream through a bullshit filter before posting it do you?

Why don't you at least fantasize about the more likely scenario? 

28 minutes ago, eyeball said:

I already did, I asked for the forensic evidence you need to prove Fauci's attempted murder.

I never said that he attempted to murder anyone. Stop lying. 

I said that "he approved funding for g-o-f research on the coronavirus to make it more transmissible among humans", which, like everything else I ever said, is 100% true

• Like 1

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

Unfortunately a large enough number of people can't be bothered to put much effort into separating reality from delusion and that's why we see people who should know otherwise rarely calling out the moon-bats and even attaching likes to their ramblings on occassion. I guess this phenomenon helps explains why Poilievre can't easily detach from the wing nuts on his side of the aisle.

People sense there is a problem. They might not verbalize it properly. In this age of lies and deception I keep an open mind. Or more like, take all info "with a grain of salt". Having said that I would not fall off my chair if the conspiracy is real, and reality is a lie.

By the way not everyone's crazy...

;) 

• Like 1

On 11/14/2022 at 6:00 PM, TreeBeard said:

Neat…. More COVID conspiracies.  Leave it to @Goddess…. You’re not as good at it. 

Hey lefty, you listen way too much to bull chit Canadian news channels like CBC, CTV, Globull. Do you still believe those bought off bunch of lying traitors and what they have to say? 

Covid was a part of a globalist WEF conspiracy. Reading Event 201 on the internet showed and told me this. Bill Gates to hell has a meeting in Oct. 2019 in New York to talk about a possible pandemic coming about in the near future.

Well, low and behold, in March 2020 we have ourselves a pandemic or plandemic. Coincidence? Like phuk. A conspiracy was in the making and lefty liberals like you still believe that covid just came about naturally. Give your head a shake. ?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

I said that "he approved funding for g-o-f research on the coronavirus to make it more transmissible among humans",

He did this illegally though, in concert with the global conspiracy to also enslave us....like NAZI's as you so often say.

I am getting annoyed with the whole "base rate fallacy" argument, coming from people who have NO CLUE what they're talking about.  Because this argument only came into vogue when authorities stopped publishing stats by vax status, due to increasing numbers of fully vaxxed/boosted getting numerous reinfections and the data started going the OTHER way.

This reason for pulling the data is a cop-out and it's misleading.

This is what base rate fallacy is:

occurs when categories with different population sizes are compared.

YOU CAN'T CLAIM "BASE RATE FALLACY!!!!!" when the stats are given by per 100,000.

For example, if there are 10x as many Americans as Canadians, comparing deaths needs to be done per 100,000 people to show a rate rather than the base numbers, wherein American death totals will be higher because of their larger population alone. 

Ontario COVID death rate among vaccinated and boosted surpasses unvaccinated - The Counter Signal

In Ontario, by April 5, those who had not received two doses of the COVID vaccine have a COVID death rate of 0.02 per capita, as did the fully vaccinated. However, those who had received booster shots had a COVID death rate of 0.03 per capita.

Additionally, those with a booster dose were also more likely to be infected with COVID-19 than any other group. Those with booster doses had 22.35 cases per capita, fully vaccinated had 15.47 cases per capita, and partially vaccinated or unvaccinated had 12.75 cases per capita.

As for Canada more broadly, during the week of April 10-17 - 222 fully vaccinated individuals died from COVID compared to only one unvaccinated person (among the eligible population). 99% of COVID deaths were in vaccinated persons that week, a higher percentage than the 85-90% of eligible Canadians who’d been fully vaccinated.

That’s beyond base rate fallacy.

Moreover, between May 8-22 in Canada, the vaccinated with at least one booster population accounted for 82 per cent of new COVID deaths — despite making up only 48.6 per cent of the population.

The following two weeks were similar.

Between May 22-June 5, the unvaccinated population in Canada (at 5+ years old and the vast majority of children being unvaccinated) made up 10.7% of the eligible population in Canada yet only accounted for 8% of COVID deaths.

We’ve gone from trusting the science to hiding it.

FIRST, it should be noted that the Ontario government has begun conflating those who are unvaccinated with those who’ve received one dose in certain statistics. Thus, many rates pertaining to the unvaccinated should be proportionally lower.

As of April 5, those who have not received two doses of the COVID vaccine have a COVID death rate of 0.02 per capita, as do the fully vaccinated. However, those who have received booster shots have a COVID death rate of 0.03 per capita.

All figures are extremely low. The purported death rates had practically flatlined at that point in time. And the moderate difference in death rates would likely be considered negligible if supposed vaccine efficacy hadn’t been politicized to justify keeping vaccine and mask mandates in place.

Also, those with a booster dose are also more likely to be infected with COVID-19 than any other group. Today, those with booster doses have 22.35 cases per capita, fully vaccinated have 15.47 cases per capita, and partially vaccinated or unvaccinated have 12.75 cases per capita.

Perhaps more alarming and statistically significant are the hospitalizations and ICU visits in the province.

There were 184 unvaccinated patients in the hospital but not in the ICU. However, there are 671 fully vaccinated patients and 32 partially vaccinated patients. Unfortunately, the data does not distinguish how many fully vaccinated patients have received a booster dose.

Similarly, there are 33 unvaccinated patients and 68 fully vaccinated patients in the ICU.

By all metrics, those who are unvaccinated appear to be better off, at least in Ontario.

However, it’s worth repeating that these figures are extremely low, and the overall death rate of those who contracted covid, indiscriminate of age, was only 0.0993 per cent, slightly worse than the annual flu.

Edited by Goddess
  • Thanks 1

On 1/12/2023 at 3:42 PM, WestCanMan said:

I said that "he approved funding for g-o-f research on the coronavirus to make it more transmissible among humans", which, like everything else I ever said, is 100% true

Yeah we are dealing with very dishonest people. Moonpuppy is a liar as well

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Goddess said:

I am getting annoyed with the whole "base rate fallacy" argument, coming from people who have NO CLUE what they're talking about.  Because this argument only came into vogue when authorities stopped publishing stats by vax status, due to increasing numbers of fully vaxxed/boosted getting numerous reinfections and the data started going the OTHER way.

This reason for pulling the data is a cop-out and it's misleading.

This is what base rate fallacy is:

occurs when categories with different population sizes are compared.

YOU CAN'T CLAIM "BASE RATE FALLACY!!!!!" when the stats are given by per 100,000.

For example, if there are 10x as many Americans as Canadians, comparing deaths needs to be done per 100,000 people to show a rate rather than the base numbers, wherein American death totals will be higher because of their larger population alone. 

Ontario COVID death rate among vaccinated and boosted surpasses unvaccinated - The Counter Signal

In Ontario, by April 5, those who had not received two doses of the COVID vaccine have a COVID death rate of 0.02 per capita, as did the fully vaccinated. However, those who had received booster shots had a COVID death rate of 0.03 per capita.

Additionally, those with a booster dose were also more likely to be infected with COVID-19 than any other group. Those with booster doses had 22.35 cases per capita, fully vaccinated had 15.47 cases per capita, and partially vaccinated or unvaccinated had 12.75 cases per capita.

As for Canada more broadly, during the week of April 10-17 - 222 fully vaccinated individuals died from COVID compared to only one unvaccinated person (among the eligible population). 99% of COVID deaths were in vaccinated persons that week, a higher percentage than the 85-90% of eligible Canadians who’d been fully vaccinated.

That’s beyond base rate fallacy.

Moreover, between May 8-22 in Canada, the vaccinated with at least one booster population accounted for 82 per cent of new COVID deaths — despite making up only 48.6 per cent of the population.

The following two weeks were similar.

Between May 22-June 5, the unvaccinated population in Canada (at 5+ years old and the vast majority of children being unvaccinated) made up 10.7% of the eligible population in Canada yet only accounted for 8% of COVID deaths.

We’ve gone from trusting the science to hiding it.

This basically sums up how one can be manipulated by statistics. 

Even further to the point is when you try comparing a small number to a much larger number, you also run into the issues of statistics being skewed. At that point you should determine whether or not the whole number actually justifies the argument. 

For example, you see this alot in the narrative that black people are being hunted down by cops. They claim there's a disproportionate number of unarmed blacks being killed compared to whites.  On its surface it seems true, until you realize the total number of all races being shot is less than 20. Then you ask yourself whether or not such a comparison is even valid or even an issue. Which the answer would be no, cops killing unarmed people isn't necessarily really even an issue and certainly not proof of some grand conspiracy that everyone is against a certain race... poor logic and reasoning   

People do it with the covid numbers as well.  

Per capita can also make crime appear more of an issue than it really is. For example, you have one murder in a city vs one murder in a small town and all the sudden that small town looks like a horror film to those making arguments based on per capita. 

Edited by West