85.7% of Covid Deaths in Canada Were Among the Multi-Vaxed from Aug to Sept of 2022. Jabbing 85% of the Population Didn't Reduce Deaths

1 hour ago, ExFlyer said:

Absolutley, just like everyone else on this forum, you included.

Clearly you are unfamiliar with the term "public health".

"Health care is vital to all of us some of the time, but public health is vital to all of us all of the time.
—C. Everett Koop, former U.S. surgeon general"

https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/communications-guide/what-is-public-health/

"Autopsies will also no longer be performed on those deaths connected with COVID-19, except in cases where one would be necessary, such as a homicide."

https://globalnews.ca/news/6847005/coronavirus-ontario-coroners-office-changes/

April, 2020.

Flyer...no autopsies. Our Healthcare system has been lying to us all along.

• Like 1

Autopsies??? Lying? Another attempt (a poor one) at deflection.

Once again

"Clearly you are unfamiliar with the term "public health".

"Health care is vital to all of us some of the time, but public health is vital to all of us all of the time.
—C. Everett Koop, former U.S. surgeon general"

https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/communications-guide/what-is-public-health/"

19 hours ago, eyeball said:

This is why Pierre Poilievre won't touch your issues with a 10' pole,

You're acknowledging that our MSM is so toxic that a political candidate can't even tell the truth or they'll be flayed alive by the media. 

Seems it was big enough a deal to help limit Trudeau to two minorities in a row - according to you he owns the MSM so how do you explain that?

What keeps the Conservatives from not being in power as often as the Liberals is that Conservatives have a lunatic fringe that's fringier than the lunatics the Liberals attract.

It was a big enough deal where having him as leader should have relegated the LPOC to 3rd or 4th place in an election.

The Star, CBC, CTV, Global News and the Chinese gov't managed to salvage a minority gov't from a scandalous joke. 

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

You're acknowledging that our MSM is so toxic that a political candidate can't even tell the truth or they'll be flayed alive by the media. 

No, you're failing to realize Canadians will ROFLTAO if Poilievre talks anything like you.  Of course if he doesn't it'll because he's hiding something.  I mean we've already seen PP being referred to as a cuckservative.  

It was a big enough deal where having him as leader should have relegated the LPOC to 3rd or 4th place in an election.

I certainly would have hoped so too. Voting in and of itself appears to be a rather inefficient way to check and guard against the sort of secretive backroom manoeuvring and abuse of power that the SNC affair came to represent.

The Star, CBC, CTV, Global News and the Chinese gov't managed to salvage a minority gov't from a scandalous joke

So is it your theory about a globe spanning conspiracy that suppresses the media in an effort to brainwash Canadians or  was the Conservative's fringe factor enough to make Canadians shy away from them?  Of course the right wing conservative horror show to the south of us it probably didn't help any.

7 minutes ago, eyeball said:

No, you're failing to realize Canadians will ROFLTAO if Poilievre talks anything like you.  Of course if he doesn't it'll because he's hiding something.  I mean we've already seen PP being referred to as a cuckservative.  

Most Canadians don't laugh when they see simple arithmetic that they don't understand. Just you.

15 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Most Canadians don't laugh when they see simple arithmetic that they don't understand. Just you.

Like me most Canadians laugh when they understand the arithmetic is being calculated by a simpleton who insists on thinking fallaciously.

All least the adage liars figure and figures lie implies the liar has a bit of skill.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

Like me most Canadians laugh when they understand the arithmetic is being calculated by a simpleton who insists on thinking fallaciously.

When Biden was saying "It's a pandemic of the unvaccinated" was that an outright lie? Yes it was.  

Don't you think Canadians are interested in knowing what % of Canadians who were dying of covid each month are vaxed vs unvaxed?

Did you expect 86% of covid deaths this year to be among the multi-vaxed? Be honest. 

32 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

When Biden was saying "It's a pandemic of the unvaccinated" was that an outright lie? Yes it was.  

Okay. Politicians lie, this is a revelation? Get over it.

Don't you think Canadians are interested in knowing what % of Canadians who were dying of covid each month are vaxed vs unvaxed?

They were interested for as long as it took them to know they're better off being vaccinated.  Once that was established however they pretty much moved on to other interests. 

Did you expect 86% of covid deaths this year to be among the multi-vaxed? Be honest. 

No, I expect they'll still only account for about half the deaths. I mean at some point if everyone is vaccinated deaths will be entirely amongst the multi-vaxxed. But they'll still have 5 times a better chance of not getting sick enough to die, because they're vaccinated. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

Okay. Politicians lie, this is a revelation? Get over it.

But you echo that sentiment all the time. You keep saying the vax works. 

They were interested for as long as it took them to know they're better off being vaccinated.  Once that was established however they pretty much moved on to other interests. 

Wrong.

Some did what they felt was their duty, then realized the vax doesn't really work and has dangerous side-effects.

Millions of people vaxed to go to restaurants.

Millions of people were forced to get the jab or face economic devastation. 

No, I expect they'll still only account for about half the deaths.

They actually accounted for 86% of the covid deaths between the last two Health Canada reporting periods. 

I mean at some point if everyone is vaccinated deaths will be entirely amongst the multi-vaxxed.

That will never happen.

But they'll still have 5 times a better chance of not getting sick enough to die, because they're vaccinated. 

Not true at all. Are you retarded?

Covid deaths didn't go down at all after 85% of Canadians vaccinated. 

1294369842_CovidDeathsTimelineOriginal.thumb.png.ebdd68fbd0c93ded6747b18acfda9351.png

If the vax was 80% effective then vaxing 85% of the population would have reduced deaths by 68% (.8 x 85). It didn't reduce deaths at all, and xaxed people are dying in direct proportion to their % of the population. 

Edited by WestCanMan

3 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

But you echo that sentiment all the time. You keep saying the vax works. 

Seems to work fine in my case.  I've been jabbed 4 times and largely work within the confines of an enclosed environment driving a boat with up to 24 passengers onboard.  I'm sure I've had sick people aboard the last few years but between vaccines, masking, screening and other measures neither myself or anyone that's crewed with me has reported catching COVID at work. More than a few have been infected outside of work but again, not me.  I'm not aware of anyone in my fairly large and busy circle of friends, family and associates reporting anything worse than a sore arm and no one knows anyone who's died of vaccine or COVID.

That said, my wife contracted COVID in hospital after surgery and it almost killed her.  I can't prove it but I bet the odds are that she was infected because of some selfish waste-of-skin anti-vaxtard who refused to get with the program needed to be hospitalized.

If the vax was 80% effective then vaxing 85% of the population would have reduced deaths by 68% (.8 x 85). It didn't reduce deaths at all, and xaxed people are dying in direct proportion to their % of the population. 

Blah blah blah...get back to me when the Nobel Committee gets back to you. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Seems to work fine in my case.  I've been jabbed 4 times and largely work within the confines of an enclosed environment driving a boat with up to 24 passengers onboard. 

Everyone in Canada has been exposed to covid now, because it has such a long incubating period, it's infectious for so long, and it's infectious while people have little or no symptoms. 

I'm sure I've had sick people aboard the last few years but between vaccines, masking, screening and other measures neither myself or anyone that's crewed with me has reported catching COVID at work. More than a few have been infected outside of work but again, not me.

Anyone who says that they know where they got covid is full of shit. It's too infectious, the incubation period is so long, and infected people are too hard to spot. 

You could get the virus on Monday and not be sick two Mondays later:

Symptoms...14 days, and that's from our trustworthy gov.

I'm not aware of anyone in my fairly large and busy circle of friends, family and associates reporting anything worse than a sore arm and no one knows anyone who's died of vaccine or COVID.

So was it worth shutting the country down? Forcing young people to "vax or lose their jobs"? 

That said, my wife contracted COVID in hospital after surgery and it almost killed her.  I can't prove it but I bet the odds are that she was infected because of some selfish waste-of-skin anti-vaxtard who refused to get with the program needed to be hospitalized.

86% of covid deaths are among the multi-vaxed, so chances are she got it from one of the 85% of Candians who are vaxed.

According to Hodad, vaxed people suffer even more covid infections than the unvaxed in order to arrive at the same number of deaths, so by his logic the vaxed account for more than 86% of infections. That makes it more than 86% likely that the person who gave your wife covid was vaxed.

In any event, the covid she got was definitely passed through vaxed people at some point to make its way to her, because unvaxed people only account for 15% of cases or less (again, according to Hodad).

Edited by WestCanMan
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Anyone who says that they know where they got covid is full of shit.

Well my wife's surgeon said she tested negative on admission to the hospital where she was later infected while recovering from surgery.  I sure as hell hope you're not a doctor.

So was it worth shutting the country down? Forcing young people to "vax or lose their jobs"?

Yup. I think they're rather pointless now but COVID measures certainly prevented a bad situation from getting worse.  Something along the lines of force were required in the face of such stubbornly stupid resistance from you people.  

86% of covid deaths are among the multi-vaxed,

Liar.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

@eyeball I can't even believe that you have some hate-fueled fantasy that your wife got covid from someone who was unvaxed. So stupid. 

Hate would be a pretty stupid feeling to have for something you can't possibly know for sure - look at what doing that does to your ability to think straight for example.

21 hours ago, eyeball said:

I never said your arithmetic was incorrect I simply said your reason for it was. 

It's the epitome of ignorance to inject an experimental substance into your body multiple times without bothering to look at the stats to see if it's working.

It's disgusting to advocate for others to be forced to inject said substance and then just ignore al evidence of whether it's working or not.

Your unprecedented level of ignorance and your willingness to force other people to take risks with their health, for your own sake, is astounding.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, eyeball said:

Hate would be a pretty stupid feeling to have for something you can't possibly know for sure - look at what doing that does to your ability to think straight for example.

Hate is a pretty accurate word for describing your attitude towards young, healthy people who don't need the vax, and your bizarre fantasy that an unvaxed person gave your wife covid, just so you have even more reason to hate the unvaxed than just the PM's orders. 

I am thinking perfectly straight and using my own mind instead of gobbling up Pfizer/Trudeau/MSM garbage, and that's what drives you crazy.

Hate me all you want dude, I'm not going to blindly follow Trudeau just to impress you and exflyer.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Hate is a pretty accurate word for describing your attitude towards young, healthy people who don't need the vax, and your bizarre fantasy that an unvaxed person gave your wife covid, just so you have even more reason to hate the unvaxed than just the PM's orders. 

Not a bizarre fantasy at all, it's a distinct possibility, that's according to the surgeon too.

16 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I am thinking perfectly straight and using my own mind instead of gobbling up Pfizer/Trudeau/MSM garbage, and that's what drives you crazy.

Hate me all you want dude, I'm not going to blindly follow Trudeau just to impress you and exflyer.

You've admitted yourself you have an undying hatred for the left. There's no reason to believe this isn't the premiere think motivating and underlying anything you think or say.  You're like a profoundly deeply religious person whose beliefs have you instead of the other way around. You were probably no different when you were a 9/11 Truther. Your hate turned you into a certifiable loon long before COVID, which was just one more thing.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Not a bizarre fantasy at all, it's a distinct possibility, that's according to the surgeon too.

So why use "a possibility" to foment hatred? FYI a "distinct possibility" doesn't even mean a 50% chance. Even a 10% chance is a distinct possibility. Dr Dr dipshit tell you that as well?

You've admitted yourself you have an undying hatred for the left. There's no reason to believe this isn't the premiere think motivating and underlying anything you think or say.  You're like a profoundly deeply religious person whose beliefs have you instead of the other way around. You were probably no different when you were a 9/11 Truther. Your hate turned you into a certifiable loon long before COVID, which was just one more thing.

Why would you expect me to think anything of you? 

You're ignorant, you lie constantly, you make baseless accusations even while knowing they're false, you're willing to throw young people under the bus to save your own skin, etc, and this is just another perfect example of you being you. 

Your reap what you sow dude - you're repugnant.

Other people might be wiling to look past it because they're too kind or they fear confrontation, I personally find it more useful to be honest. Suck it up, buttercup.

• Downvote 1

18 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

FYI a "distinct possibility" doesn't even mean a 50% chance. Even a 10% chance is a distinct possibility.

It's almost 100% "distinct possibility" the virus was released or escaped from the WIV.  Even the US DoD said so.

But some here hypocritically deny *that* as a "distinct possibility" yet accept garbage conspiracy theories such as "only unvaccinated people spread covid."

• Like 1