85.7% of Covid Deaths in Canada Were Among the Multi-Vaxed from Aug to Sept of 2022. Jabbing 85% of the Population Didn't Reduce Deaths

24 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Whatever point you think you're making here, it would be much better served by referencing someone other than Russell Brand.  You may as well show us Tucker Carlson or Alex Jones if you're going to put this clown forward.

Agreed - these people are all entertainers.  Best you can do is follow any sources they cite, validate those and quote the cite.

• Like 1

I would normally, but I've gone down Russel's rabbit-hole logic too many times over the last couple of years to expect anything but nonsense from him.  He's a hot-take BS artist now, and he's been caught promoting too much aggressively stupid misinformation to be worth even clicking the link anymore.  

8 hours ago, Moonbox said:

Whatever point you think you're making here, it would be much better served by referencing someone other than Russell Brand.  You may as well show us Tucker Carlson or Alex Jones if you're going to put this clown forward.

Grow up Moonbox. Russel Brand didn't just make up a storyline about vax efficacy backpeddling, he cited all of the headlines from the CDC and their lackeys. 

Your only point is that you prefer to keep your head up your ass and peek at CNN's headlines. Do you still believe in Santa Claus as well?

9 hours ago, Moonbox said:

In this particular video he referenced a lot of actual news headlines that indicated that the reported efficacy of Covid vaccines has been dropping steadily over time. He often has very reputable guests on his show and they actually get to speak without interruption. There can't be too many cable news programs that go into this amount of detail as they put their commercial interests ahead of everything else.

I didn't have a high opinion of Russell Brand before until I happened to watch his channel a couple of times. Yes, he infuses a lot of humor into whatever topic he happens to be covering but he does come across as a pretty intelligent guy.

I do find that there are better sources out there than the usual suspects on cable news.

Who would you suggest I listen to for information? Anderson Cooper? Joy Reid? One network in particular?

17 minutes ago, ironstone said:

In this particular video he referenced a lot of actual news headlines that indicated that the reported efficacy of Covid vaccines has been dropping steadily over time.

Who would you suggest I listen to for information? Anderson Cooper? Joy Reid? One network in particular?

Why wouldn't the CBC or CTV be all over this? I haven't heard anything to suggest the vast VAST majority of experts are concerned.  They appear to maintaining their position that vaccinated people who get sick are 4 - 5 times less likely to die than un-vaccinated people who get sick.

The only place I hear otherwise is in this forum.

41 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Yes!  This is the question so many of us have been asking.  Why aren't they?

So many ? Please... it's been a trickle and one that's dwindling.  But of course you know the answer, they're in on the conspiracy to kill millions of us.

So why aren't we dying yet?  Where are all the excavators? Shouldn't the news sources you subscribe to be all over this?  What are they hiding from you and why?

Edited by eyeball

3 hours ago, ironstone said:

I would start with someone who's not a brain-melted "recovering" hard-drug addict that screams at the microphone.  Russell Brand isn't good for anything other than entertainment.  

13 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Grow up Moonbox. Russel Brand didn't just make up a storyline about vax efficacy backpeddling, he cited all of the headlines from the CDC and their lackeys. 

Your only point is that you prefer to keep your head up your ass and peek at CNN's headlines. Do you still believe in Santa Claus as well?

What? Santa isn't real? So who keeps eating the cookies I leave out every Christmas eve?

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, eyeball said:

Why wouldn't the CBC or CTV be all over this? I haven't heard anything to suggest the vast VAST majority of experts are concerned.  They appear to maintaining their position that vaccinated people who get sick are 4 - 5 times less likely to die than un-vaccinated people who get sick.

Every once in a while, a post makes me laugh. This one was a nice way to begin my morning. 

A giggle with my coffee.

Thanks.

8 hours ago, Moonbox said:

I would start with someone who's not a brain-melted "recovering" hard-drug addict that screams at the microphone.  Russell Brand isn't good for anything other than entertainment.  

Like...those who calmly lie right to your face?

I like Brand's show. He's intelligent and thought provoking. But hey...if being spoon fed chickenshit is what makes your endorphins flow...so be it.

9 hours ago, Moonbox said:

In the Russell Brand video I posted were links to articles about the efficacy of those vaccines and the promises made by execs that they would not make much money of them either. I have nothing against profits but why did they make that promise in the first place?

Pfizer’s CEO rapped by regulator for making ‘misleading’ statements about children’s vaccines (telegraph.co.uk)

Behind every great fortune... - by Alex Berenson (substack.com)

Pfizer forecasts $100B in sales, fueled by COVID-19 vaccine, pill | BioPharma Dive

Drug Industry’s Chief Lobbying Group’s Revenue Surpassed $609 Million in 2021 - Truthout

Brand does come across as a pretty intelligent guy as far as I'm concerned. I can't think of many other big name celebrities that can converse like that on so many different subjects. He's got quite a deep vocabulary, at least compared to most other celebrities that depend largely on script writers for their livelihood.

Do you believe he's deliberately lying and/or making things up to his viewers?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, eyeball said:

The answer to that question might be something we actually can agree on. The major news networks often cover stories in totally different fashions, as in the way that helps push their own narrative. It's also common that certain stories will either not get mentioned or perhaps dismissed altogether. Those major networks, including FOX, cater to their own audience for the most part(although I personally feel FOX is better than their competitors).

You did mention the death rate being much higher for unvaccinated people but that seems very disputable given the stats cited in the first post of this thread. The media did exaggerate the death rate in a way by not clearly pointing out that the majority of those deaths were with people that had compromised immune systems, and were mainly elderly. CNN had a death counter running up until the time that Trump left office. The reason for that was purely political and in no way for the benefit of the population. I don't think anyone should be putting absolute trust in any major news network. 

35 minutes ago, ironstone said:

In the Russell Brand video I posted were links to articles about the efficacy of those vaccines and the promises made by execs that they would not make much money of them either. I have nothing against profits but why did they make that promise in the first place?

Corporate CEO doing corporate CEO things.  Quelle surprise.  

38 minutes ago, ironstone said:

Brand does come across as a pretty intelligent guy as far as I'm concerned. I can't think of many other big name celebrities that can converse like that on so many different subjects. He's got quite a deep vocabulary, at least compared to most other celebrities that depend largely on script writers for their livelihood.

Russell Brand was a top-tier stand-up comedian and I wouldn't put anything but another stand-up comedian against him in a 1v1 verbal battle.   As a profession, they're quick witted and know how to work an audience.  

43 minutes ago, ironstone said:

Do you believe he's deliberately lying and/or making things up to his viewers?

I don't know if he believes the things he says or not.  When he uses his webcasts to sell T-Shirts, I get Alex Jones bullshitter vibes.  I wouldn't put him in that category though.  He's more like Joe Rogan, if Joe was a manic recovering heroine addict prone to yelling at the microphone and never admitted he was wrong.  

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

I like Brand's show. He's intelligent and thought provoking. But hey...if being spoon fed chickenshit is what makes your endorphins flow...so be it.

Yes yes, of course you do bud.  Coming from a guy who links Hezbollah news sites and Russia Today as reliable sources, I think all that matters to you is that they're saying something that defies the status quo.  You're nothing if not consistent.  ?

1 hour ago, ironstone said:

The answer to that question might be something we actually can agree on. The major news networks often cover stories in totally different fashions, as in the way that helps push their own narrative.

?

It's also common that certain stories will either not get mentioned or perhaps dismissed altogether. Those major networks, including FOX, cater to their own audience for the most part(although I personally feel FOX is better than their competitors).

Fox is not a news outlet its for entertainment, bad entertainment at that. 

You did mention the death rate being much higher for unvaccinated people but that seems very disputable given the stats cited in the first post of this thread.

Not if you factor in the case rate fallacy.  There's no dispute whatsoever when you do that.

The media did exaggerate the death rate in a way by not clearly pointing out that the majority of those deaths were with people that had compromised immune systems, and were mainly elderly.

So what! Whether it was from the virus or complications thereof people died in droves.

CNN had a death counter running up until the time that Trump left office. The reason for that was purely political and in no way for the benefit of the population. I don't think anyone should be putting absolute trust in any major news network. 

No it's far worse than that, you people think anyone who isn't as hostile towards the media as you are is in on the plot to control the world and murder you.  You're all freaking nuts.

4 minutes ago, eyeball said:

You're saying the experts are lying and CTV/CBC are willing partners on the deception?  That is pretty funny. 

This is the DNA of every conspiracy...

The media and the government and XYZ are 'in on it'.

Doesn't work that way... people actually wilfully ignore things...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, eyeball said:

This is more like ignoring an entire herd of elephants in the room.

The examples I bring up provide the reasons.

Things like Obama approving the killing of a US citizen - legally a child - via drone for unknown reasons.  Extrajudicial killing.  This is supported by MSM reporting.  But...  When you post things like that you get crickets.

No conspiracy needed.  People don't care.

1 hour ago, Nefarious Banana said:

RB's message is relevant and applicable . . . . you're distracted by his delivery.  

RB's delivery is the only thing that makes him even remotely watchable.  He's a great performer.  

Sadly, too many of the things he says are (if we're incredibly generous) poorly researched.  

4 hours ago, Moonbox said:

Corporate CEO doing corporate CEO things.  Quelle surprise.  

Russell Brand was a top-tier stand-up comedian and I wouldn't put anything but another stand-up comedian against him in a 1v1 verbal battle.   As a profession, they're quick witted and know how to work an audience.  

I don't know if he believes the things he says or not.  When he uses his webcasts to sell T-Shirts, I get Alex Jones bullshitter vibes.  I wouldn't put him in that category though.  He's more like Joe Rogan, if Joe was a manic recovering heroine addict prone to yelling at the microphone and never admitted he was wrong.  

Yes yes, of course you do bud.  Coming from a guy who links Hezbollah news sites and Russia Today as reliable sources, I think all that matters to you is that they're saying something that defies the status quo.  You're nothing if not consistent.  ?

Yes. Differing points of view help one make a "good" judgment.

You should try it sometime.