85.7% of Covid Deaths in Canada Were Among the Multi-Vaxed from Aug to Sept of 2022. Jabbing 85% of the Population Didn't Reduce Deaths

I attached the rolling "death by vaccination status" stats from Aug and Sept of 2022 to this post.

If you compare the totals from the 2 months, you can see that there were 1,082 new covid deaths, and only 155 of them were among the unvaccinated. That's 14.3%.

The % of covid deaths among the unvaxed is basically identical to the % of unvaccinated Canadians who are unvaxed. 

The Aug and Sept charts are attached, plus a Sept Chart with the Aug numbers on it, and the accompanying math to show where the 14.3% stat from. 

197890035_9Aug212022.thumb.png.734dbd063a0dc6e8fd853afa8b55ba39.png1729495142_10Sept2022.thumb.png.2b75905922e9c1a8d2005558ef2a5e55.png1216459427_AugtoSeptDeathbyVaxStatus.thumb.png.26213a06bd2a7807f030c756e575b4db.png

I also attached the timeline of all the covid deaths in Canada, plus a color-coded one to help people compare the number of deaths in the summer seasons and flu seasons of the 3 years we've had covid around. 

914453711_CovidDeathsTimelineOriginal.thumb.png.102322a917495e175f48b0b53d346e56.png1433963750_CovidDeathStatsTimelineColor-Coded.thumb.png.5f8f46c20e20fd9bbee551f5a6aebbc7.png

The small light-blue boxes show how many covid deaths occurred during the original outbreak year, and in the 2021 summer which started out with zero dbl-vxed and ended with 50% dbl-vaxed Canadians, and the 2022 summer season when 85% of us were either dbl-, triple-, or quadruple-vaxed. You can clearly see that summer of 2022 had the most covid deaths, by far. If the jab was actually a vaccine that would not be the case, at all.

The light pink areas are to highlight the flu seasons. Data for the fall of 2022 isn't in yet, so I blanked out that area of the chart in each year. You can clearly see that the number of covid deaths didn't go down in 2022, despite forcing millions of Canadians to vaccinate.

In short, 85% of our deaths now are coming from the multi-vaxed, which makes it seems as though it's not really working all that well.

The overall number of deaths hasn't decreased either, it has actually gone up quite a bit, which is the main indicator of whether or not the vax campaign was a success.

Regardless of what anyone says, these numbers absolutely prove that forcing people to take the jabs was unsuccessful, and discriminating against the unvaxed didn't save a single life.

Vax-Naziism was always unjustified, now we know it was an abysmal failure. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, TreeBeard said:

Neat…. More COVID conspiracies.  Leave it to @Goddess…. You’re not as good at it. 

Remember that time "no symptoms" was listed as a symptom, and people believed they were sick with no symptoms?

That was the funniest.

My other favourite was "sock lines" around your ankles cause heart attacks.  Not the vaccine, though.  Sock lines. ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

I also attached the timeline of all the covid deaths in Canada, plus a color-coded one to help people

Liar. You're not interested in helping people at all.

You're sitting on information that could save millions of lives and billions of dollars yet you refuse to put that information into the hands of people who could use it to make a difference.

You're a sociopath.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, eyeball said:

Liar. You're not interested in helping people at all.

You're sitting on information that could save millions of lives and billions of dollars yet you refuse to put that information into the hands of people who could use it to make a difference.

You're a sociopath.

Wait a minute. Numbers don't lie. I remember a time, not so long ago, when you were howling, "believe the science!". Well...science has determined that the jab was incapable of stopping The Rona from spreading and that it is not an effective vaccine. In fact, scientific examination is now showing the jab does more harm than good. With that in mind, I'd like to impart my personal experience for you to ponder.

I have always had a very reliable immune system. I don't remember ever having the flu and I generally 'might' get a case of the sniffles, but it never causes me any more than a day or two of discomfort. But I was told, if I didn't get jabbed...twice...I would not be allowed to return to the office. My wife and kids were all in the same predicament. So...we all got double-jabbed.

Last September, I came down with a nasty chest cold. Odd, but OK...a chest cold. The thing is, I still have it. And what's worse, I gave it to one of my sons, my daughter and her boyfriend and my wife. It wanes and then returns and wanes and returns...but doesn't seem to completely go away. This is very strange for me and my family. My prognosis?

Something has weakened our immune systems such that a generally insignificant chest cold, is now difficult for our immune systems to fight off completely. 

Gee...I wonder what that could have been.

I will not take any more of that death sirum. Nor will my family. I expect it'll take a few years for our immune systems to return to normal. That's my hope, anyway. In the meantime...

I'd sort o' like to lay my mudhooks on the POS who arranged this little vaccination death-dance. Oh and as for Dr. Fauci...and that insufferable Dr. Tam...

You two might be well advised to ride off into the sunset...right about...

NOW!

Edited by Nationalist
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Wait a minute. Numbers don't lie. I remember a time, not so long ago, when you were howling, "believe the science!".

Now I'm howling believe West Can Man

You do believe him don't you?  You think it's appropriate for him to withhold information that could save lives?  Isn't that a crime of some sort?

8 minutes ago, eyeball said:

You do believe him don't you?  You think it's appropriate for him to withhold information that could save lives?  Isn't that a crime of some sort?

No. I believe my own senses and REAL scientific evidence. 

Question: what exactly do YOU believe...and perhaps...why?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Goddess said:

I don't believe conspiracy theories.  I believe the science.  I've been following the science since this began and it hasn't been wrong.  Not once.

Except for all the times you misquoted or misinterpreted the data, elevated the odd dissenter (or outright charlatan) to the  eminent authority on vaccine science and completely disregarded everything the  greater scientific and medical community at large said in favor of "DoInG yoUR oWN REsEArcH" at home on your laptop.  ?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

No. I believe my own senses and REAL scientific evidence. 

Question: what exactly do YOU believe...and perhaps...why?

I believe exactly the same thing you do. I believe in science because it's the most progressive process we have at our disposal.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Moonlight Graham said:

OP, now account for age.  Most of the unvaccinated are kids or young adults.

I can use the stats for this entire country to account for age, because the total number of weekly covid deaths hasn't gone down at all since we vaccinated the vast majority of our elderly.

The avg age of covid deaths wasn't forced down either when we protected the elderly with what you call a 'vax'. Deaths among 70+ were at 82.5% on Dec 10 2021 and they're at 82.2% now. "Protecting the elderly" never happened.

189292146_CoviddeeathsbyageNov72022.thumb.png.75e036dfd421b0f2dbbc9d23cf44ae1d.png270510059_CoviddeathsbyageinCanada.thumb.png.565932a8da30a0f0baadfe6f0b33b791.png

If protecting the elderly with the vax had forced the average age of deaths down, or if the % of deaths among the vaxed vs unvaxed was different, or if the total number of deaths per week dropped when we protected our most vulnerable, I'd say that they might be onto something, but none of that happened. Apparently nothing happened that wouldn't have happened if they all wore tinfoil hats instead of vaxing.

Covid deaths just kept plugging along, absolutely as normal, our media just stopped reporting on the deaths and started reporting on the success of the vaccines.

Do you feel like the media acts like the vaccines were performing extremely well?

Can you find a death chart somewhere that shows the vaccines performing extremely well? Or one that justifies forcing young people to take it?

We vaccinated millions of people under 50 and by all accounts, covid deaths are up in that demographic now. There were 19 deaths among the 0-20 crown by Dec 10 2021, now there are 66. That's 19 in the first 9 months when it was a novel virus with no vax, and 47 in the next 11 months with the no-longer-novel virus and the "vaccine".

I'll leave you to pick your own reasons why our media isn't reporting on the fact that deaths didn't go down at all, or the fact that 85.7% of our deaths are among the multi-vaxed, which is in lock step with their % of the population. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

What information am I supposedly withholding eyeball? 

Weekly Covid deaths never changed at all after we vaccinated 85% of our population, and the vaxed crowd have the exact share of deaths that their percentage of the population would expect if they all took HCQ or ivermectin (assuming that those cheap, off-patent drugs do nothing). 

Just pretend it's a Trump vax, and Trump was out ballyhooing about the yuuge success of it:

Trump: "I'm telling you eyeball, that covid deaths are way down since we got the beeeautiful vaccine. Look how the weekly death total charts just plummeted after the rollout! They may look identical in 2022, or even a bit higher, but that's an optical illusion that people experience when they need another booster. There's nothing like this vaccine I tell you. Some people say it's the most beautiful vaccine ever. They can't even believe how shiny the bottle is. You couldn't put a cheap vaccine in that shiny bottle, it would look really really bad. So now only 85% of the covid deaths are among the vaccinated. That means that 15% of the covid deaths are coming from the rest of the population, when they only make up 15% of the population. You do the math. It's beautiful and it's yuuuge. The vaccine is a yuuuge success and I think that covid is over now, because of the beautiful vacciiiiine and its massive success. vak SEEEEN! Sounds so beautiful. Enjoy, eyeball, I still love you even though you think I'm a bloated, crass, misogynistic, racist imbecile with no friends."

And just remember, my whole point isn't to say that "the vaccines are useless".  Maybe there's some evidence out there that I'm not seeing that shows a benefit. Maybe they do help. 

All I'm saying is: "THERE'S DEFINITELY NOT THE KIND OF SUCCESS HERE THAT JUSTIFIES FORCING PEOPLE TO TAKE THE JAB IF THEY DON'T WANT IT!" There's also not enough evidence to say that the puny side-effects, like myocarditis and changes to the female reproductive system, are trivial by comparison. 

You can believe for yourself and for your family and that's your right. But telling me that "IT'S WORKING AND WHEN PEOPLE DON'T TAKE IT THEY PUT THE REST OF US AT RISK!" is like pissing in my face and telling me it's raining. 

Edited by WestCanMan
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, Moonlight Graham said:

OP, now account for age.  Most of the unvaccinated are kids or young adults.

Not too sure about that, as well as any other online info I am getting regarding the pandemic.

In my own family, 50% of the unvaccinated are over 50 years old.  Also, one of the young adults has a condition, which would leave only 25% of our family "population" to be young and healthy.  We all passed COVID no problem.

But I will tell you what I did, and for a different reason; I got myself a $1 mil life insurance policy, because of how messed up our health system is.   So when they screw me over because of their incompetence and long wait times, someone will have to fork out $1 mil to my estate.

That's my way of saying FY to the system, Trudeau and whoever else is involved.

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, eyeball said:

I believe exactly the same thing you do. I believe in science because it's the most progressive process we have at our disposal.

FYI science and medicine are just an informed best-guess. That's it. 

Your Dr listens to the science, he prescribes a treatment for you, you take it, then the clock ticks for a while, and you become a statistic, one way or the other.

The data rolls in for you and millions of other people who did what you did, or took another course of action, then the sentient being known as "science" compares the data from the different groups and says something like "EUREKA! Look how much deaths went down in 2022!" or "Damn, those kids experienced a lot of harmful side-effects but the weekly covid death toll didn't drop one iota from year to year!". 

In the end eyeball, the stats are the judge. They absolutely get to tell science whether to keep fishing or cut bait. 

If you gaze upon that weekly death chart with wonder then keep doing what you're doing. If you re a little concerned then maybe voice that, instead of insisting that it's the result that we all wanted to see. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, TreeBeard said:

Neat…. More COVID conspiracies.  Leave it to @Goddess…. You’re not as good at it. 

There's nothing conspiratorial about basic arithmetic, TreeBeard. You're just knocking down chess pieces and shitting on the board again. 

If you think my math is off somewhere then surely you're smart enough to catch it. If it's not then maybe it's time to think about what the simple math tells you. 

The death statistics from an entire country of 38M people are worth more than the educated guesses of a billion epidemiologists. Stop just quoting them ffs, and start asking them some pointed questions, like: "Why aren't weekly death totals down after we gave 85% of the population a vaccine that theoretically decreases their chance of a negative outcome by 80%? Shouldn't weekly deaths be down to approximately 32% of what they were before?". 

Trust me on that: they should be down to 32% of what they were, not "equal". Equal is for tinfoil hats. 

Hopefully we didn't force people out of their jobs just for refusing to wear tinfoil hats with serious side-effects. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, August1991 said:

https://statistique.quebec.ca/fr/document/nombre-hebdomadaire-de-deces-au-quebec

====

IME, people in Quebec have a peculiar obsession with demographics. So, I trust their numbers.

2022 (at 85% vaxed) is a pretty bad year according to your chart. Our initial exposure to C19 in 2020 was the only other thing that stands out. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Hopefully we didn't force people out of their jobs just for refusing to wear tinfoil hats with serious side-effects. 

And this to me is a problem bigger than the pandemic itself !    The wrongs this country and government committed against its citizens - putting them against one another, discriminating against them, limiting their freedoms, freezing up their bank accounts, arresting them, putting them out on the street, starving them by refusing them EI benefits!

We have to go after them, so this type of thing never happens again!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, cougar said:

We have to go after them, so this type of thing never happens again!

National Citizens Inquiry (NCI) has a petition you can sign to request an independent citizen review of Canada's pandemic response from all levels of government.

It was launched in parliament on Nov. 2 and backed (surprise!) by the NDP.

Worth a Google to find and sign.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Goddess said:

National Citizens Inquiry (NCI) has a petition you can sign to request an independent citizen review of Canada's pandemic response from all levels of government.

It was launched in parliament on Nov. 2 and backed (surprise!) by the NDP.

Worth a Google to find and sign.

I signed, because an inquiry could help us do better next time.  Hope the inquiry, if it happens, includes people from all positions, not just one.  That'd be my only concern with it.