Jump to content

Trudeau's Final Solution


West

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Straw man.

 

Doctors in Canada won't do that unless the mothers life is in jeapardy.

Proof?  There’s no legal requirement not to abort in Canada up to the delivery date.

Canada never drafted abortion legislation after the Supreme Court legalized abortion.

What’s more, Trudeau requires all Liberal party members to be pro choice under these extremely permissive conditions.

He also claims to be Catholic.  What a terrible, hypocritical person.  Anyone who supports such a ban on people voting with their conscience is a terrible person.

Canada’s assisted suicide, soon to be the most permissive in the world, is emblematic of the same nihilistic and unethical culture.

To think Canada once had moral authority in the world... Watching our government pontificate as though it still does is painfully embarrassing.  Even sadder are the delusional fans of this government who cheerlead the grotesque charade.

Edited by Zeitgeist
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

So babies aren’t humans and aren’t entitled to Charter protections?

Babies are.  For embryos it's up for debate, but the one thing that is certain is that a woman's rights supersede the embryo's.  For fetuses it's a much greyer area.  

22 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

So even when it’s clear that a premature baby can survive outside the womb that baby has zero rights or protections?

Nobody said that.  There's quite a bit of legal precedent ruling in favor of an unborn fetus.  The embryo is another story.   

22 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

This is an example of the moral repugnance that’s the norm in Canada today.  Zero protection for unborn babies up until the expected delivery date.

This is an example of hysterics and hyperbole.  ?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Moonbox said:

Babies are.  For embryos it's up for debate, but the one thing that is certain is that a woman's rights supersede the embryo's.  For fetuses it's a much greyer area.  

Nobody said that.  There's quite a bit of legal precedent ruling in favor of an unborn fetus.  The embryo is another story.   

This is an example of hysterics and hyperbole.  ?

You’re like many Canadians who don’t know just how permissive Canada is on abortion.  

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

'Life only as a burden.'

Pre-WW2 propaganda in support of Nazi Germany's new euthanasia program. The claim being that it's all done for humanitarian reasons...and at the request of the suffering...of course. Mention of the financial savings it would provide Germany was touted, as well. Doctors involved were legally protected from any form of prosecution if 'mistakes' were made.

But this time it's totally different. Right?

 

2ee91faf-6a84-49b4-88a1-7a2f7ffed943.jpg.pagespeed.ce.ttlllutRS2.jpg

Edited by DogOnPorch
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Zeitgeist said:

You’re like many Canadians who don’t know just how permissive Canada is on abortion.  

I question whether you do.  As of 2019, Canada didn't have a single provider of abortion services for fetuses over 23 weeks, 6 days.  Access to surgical abortion, required after 9 weeks, is limited and doesn't even exist in large parts of the country. 

Of course the image you'd like to conjure is of Nazi doctors pulling late-term babies out with hooks by the thousands, but the reality is very different (as usual with your posts) ?.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

I question whether you do.  As of 2019, Canada didn't have a single provider of abortion services for fetuses over 23 weeks, 6 days.  Access to surgical abortion, required after 9 weeks, is limited and doesn't even exist in large parts of the country. 

Of course the image you'd like to conjure is of Nazi doctors pulling late-term babies out with hooks by the thousands, but the reality is very different (as usual with your posts) ?.

Proof?  What do you mean by provider?  It’s not a cleaning service found in the Yellow Pages.  Abortions are provided in clinics and hospitals.  Do you have access to that information?  If so, please share.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Proof?  What do you mean by provider?  It’s not a cleaning service found in the Yellow Pages.  Abortions are provided in clinics and hospitals.  Do you have access to that information?  If so, please share.  

I mean there are no doctors or clinics that will do it:  

The type of abortion that an individual can seek is often dependent on the weeks of the pregnancy and the province or territory in which medical attention is sought. Often, a medical abortion is the primary method for pregnancies up to roughly 10 weeks. If the pregnancy has progressed beyond 10 weeks, a surgical abortion will likely be the main option. It is rare for an abortion to be performed after 20 weeks but may be sought due to life-threatening conditions. Abortion care is not available for a pregnancy beyond 23 weeks and 6 days.

https://calgarydefence.com/resources/abortion-rights-in-canada/

Also:

According to a study published by Action Canada for Sexual Health and Rights in 2019, no providers in Canada offer abortion services more than 23 weeks and six days into a pregnancy. Those who are this far into their pregnancy and looking for an abortion often travel to the United States for the procedure instead, which would be in jeopardy should Roe v. Wade be overturned.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/what-is-the-legal-status-of-abortion-in-canada-1.5890266

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A complicated topic but my gut tells me MAID goes way too far and wasn't considered deeply enough

Some random thoughts I'm trying to reconcile:

  1. We can't provide timely medical healthcare to everyone partly due to underinvestment.
  2. Some conditions aren't treatable with current medical knowledge, even if we did invest more in healthcare.
  3. As previously pointed out, the same system that works to improve life shouldn't promote death.
  4. Many conditions previously termed 'mental illness' no longer are, such as homosexuality and transexuality. 
  5. What is and isn't mental illness is much less objective than physical diseases such as cancer.
  6. The government has a huge financial incentive to offer MAID, there is a big conflict of interest at play.
  7. Some people with illnesses such as severe dementia should have their suffering ended.
  8. The legal system sets a much higher standard than MAID regarding rights of the innocent.
Edited by Nexii
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Lots of people need transplants, it's only logical to prioritize those who are vaccinated and less likely to die if they get Covid during 

Lol.. you are a joke.. less than 1% of people who get covid die of covid but yes let's make a dumb argument like the one you just made

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, West said:

Lol.. you are a joke.. less than 1% of people who get covid die of covid but yes let's make a dumb argument like the one you just made

Do you think someone who needs an organ transplant might be a little (or a lot) more susceptible to the virus?   Or do you think every individual has the same chance of death? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, West said:

Lol.. you are a joke.. less than 1% of people who get covid die of covid but yes let's make a dumb argument like the one you just made

Yes, people that are so sick they need organ transplants have only a 1% chance of dying as they try to avoid organ rejection after major surgery. What an ignorant statement. You are the joke.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

Do you think someone who needs an organ transplant might be a little (or a lot) more susceptible to the virus?   Or do you think every individual has the same chance of death? 

There are countless fully vd whove gotten covid.. there's no rational reason to deny someone a transplant other than thr lunatic behavior we've seen over the past year trying to punish people over a pharmaceutical... you must be a special type of psycho

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Yes, people that are so sick they need organ transplants have only a 1% chance of dying as they try to avoid organ rejection after major surgery. What an ignorant statement. You are the joke.

You are barbaric.. your ilk are disgusting

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, West said:

There are countless fully vd whove gotten covid.. there's no rational reason to deny someone a transplant other than thr lunatic behavior we've seen over the past year trying to punish people over a pharmaceutical... you must be a special type of psycho

Do you think someone needing a transplant has a higher chance of dying from COVID?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, West said:

They have a higher percent chance of dying while on the operating table than of covid...

Do you honestly think they are separate, that both can't happen at the same time? That a person with cancer, heart disease or any other serious ailment and Covid has the same chance of survival as one who doesn't have Covid?

What happened to your claims about 90% of Covid deaths having underlying conditions?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,766
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    CouchPotato
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...