This is why Florida has the best public schools in the country

Let me count the ways. Our GOVERNOR. Marco Rubio. Reelected in landslides by a superior educated electorate.

And our brilliant governor continues to push Florida schools ahead of every other spot in the country.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/desantis-backed-school-board-candidates-all-win-florida-endorsement

DeSantis-backed school board candidates all win in Florida: Endorsement 'put us over the edge

Fl

orida Republicans claimed victory across a multitude of races up and down the ballot Tuesday, with all school board candidates backed by Gov. Ron DeSantis winning election bids with sweeping success. 

Cindy Spray, who won her race in Manatee County, and Jackie Rosario, who won her race in Indian River County, joined "Fox & Friends" Thursday to discuss the impact of the DeSantis endorsement and how it resonated with their constituents. 

"The support I got from Governor DeSantis is what put us over the edge," Spray told co-host Ainsley Earhardt. "His view of how we need to stay back to the basics of education aligned with what I had viewed. And of course, my grandchildren. You have kids in school, you want to make sure that we're getting the education system that we're actually expecting from the public schools back to the basics and… supporting parental rights."

Florida Republicans claimed victory across a multitude of races up and down the ballot Tuesday, with all school board candidates backed by Gov. Ron DeSantis winning election bids with sweeping success. 

Cindy Spray, who won her race in Manatee County, and Jackie Rosario, who won her race in Indian River County, joined "Fox & Friends" Thursday to discuss the impact of the DeSantis endorsement and how it resonated with their constituents. 

"The support I got from Governor DeSantis is what put us over the edge," Spray told co-host Ainsley Earhardt. "His view of how we need to stay back to the basics of education aligned with what I had viewed. And of course, my grandchildren. You have kids in school, you want to make sure that we're getting the education system that we're actually expecting from the public schools back to the basics and… supporting parental rights."

Truthfully, some of the credit for our superior schools has to go to Governor Jeb Bush, who took Florida's blue state inferior schools up from 48 percent in the country (which is what happens when Democrats run a state) to the top. Other governors have maintained this progress.

Governor DeSantis jump started the process and our schools have ZOOMED past the rest of the world.

So if you see a retard here spouting a lot of nonsense and gibberish, chances are he/she/it was not educated in a Florida public school.

Massachusetts ranked as the No. 1 state for public schools, taking the lead in both quality and safety. New Jersey, Connecticut, New Hampshire, Vermont and Virginia followed behind. Some of the worst ranked states for public schools included New Mexico, Louisiana, Alaska and Arizona, along with District of Columbia.

Forbes.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, reason10 said:

More than any blue state.

Except it doesn't ?.

With the third-highest percentage of adults lacking basic prose literacy skills, Florida’s population has a literacy rate of just 80.3%.

https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/us-literacy-rates-by-state

Edited by Moonbox
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Except it doesn't ?.

With the third-highest percentage of adults lacking basic prose literacy skills, Florida’s population has a literacy rate of just 80.3%.

Any id yut can produce a chart. Florida has the most literate population in America.

Governor DeSantis. Senator Marco Rubio.

End of argument.

• Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Except it doesn't ?.

If Florida was a nation, it would rate below below the global average somewhere between Cambodia and Congo:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_literacy_rate

This is perfect for candidates like Trump and DeSantis since the population would never be able to fathom economics or complex issues.

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, reason10 said:

Any id yut can produce a chart. Florida has the most literate population in America.

Governor DeSantis. Senator Marco Rubio.

End of argument.

I see your Governor DeSantis and Senator Marco Rubio, and raise you "Florida Man".  

https://www.wctv.tv/content/news/Florida-man-throws-samurai-sword-at-sheriffs-deputies-485751211.html

This is a good one too:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/hurricane-irma-gun-owners-florida-shoot-down-storm-a7937546.html

Florida gun owners shooting their guns at the hurricane.  What a special place - America's glory-hole.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Moonbox said:

I see your Governor DeSantis and Senator Marco Rubio, and raise you "Florida Man".  

https://www.wctv.tv/content/news/Florida-man-throws-samurai-sword-at-sheriffs-deputies-485751211.html

This is a good one too:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/hurricane-irma-gun-owners-florida-shoot-down-storm-a7937546.html

Florida gun owners shooting their guns at the hurricane.  What a special place - America's glory-hole.  

Oh, I agree that every state (including Florida) has a certain number of stupid people. We just don't have as many as blue states, and our voting proves that.

Only a total MORE ON voted for Stroke Fetterman over a DOCTOR.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, reason10 said:

Oh, I agree that every state (including Florida) has a certain number of stupid people. We just don't have as many as blue states, and our voting proves that.

Only a total MORE ON voted for Stroke Fetterman over a DOCTOR.

but 20% of Floridians can't even read.  ? 

The voting doesn't prove anything, lol.  

Full disclosure:  I love Florida and have spent years of my life in a gated community 15 minutes from Mar-a-Lago, but I love it for what it is and would never in a million years pretend it was a bastion of literacy and/or intellect.  Drive 30 minutes inland almost anywhere in the State and you're in certified Bubba country. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Moonbox said:

but 20% of Floridians can't even read.  ? 

The voting doesn't prove anything, lol.  

Full disclosure:  I love Florida and have spent years of my life in a gated community 15 minutes from Mar-a-Lago, but I love it for what it is and would never in a million years pretend it was a bastion of literacy and/or intellect.  Drive 30 minutes inland almost anywhere in the State and you're in certified Bubba country. 

According to some twisted blue state hack source, 20 percent of Floridians can't read.

The voting proves EVERYTHING. A superior intellect voted for this.

DeSantis.jpg.d9e0023c092e1acdb4d17c7e797d191f.jpg

A retard voted for this:

fetterman.jpg.6dfee0ad5416b48425c2049c0f801403.jpg

I rest my case.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

18 minutes ago, reason10 said:

According to some twisted blue state hack source, 20 percent of Floridians can't read.

According to newspapers in Republican Florida counties even:

https://archive.tcpalm.com/news/more-florida-adults-lack-basic-reading-skills-than-national-average-study-shows-ep-400673372-347830961.html/

Just saying it ain't true doesn't change anything, friend.  

18 minutes ago, reason10 said:

The voting proves EVERYTHING. A superior intellect voted for this.

DeSantis.jpg.d9e0023c092e1acdb4d17c7e797d191f.jpg

The same intellects who voted for:

trumpaha.thumb.png.4b67a4e04450599f8e8866c93d3fc439.png

You rest your case, indeed.  ?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

According to newspapers in Republican Florida counties even:

https://archive.tcpalm.com/news/more-florida-adults-lack-basic-reading-skills-than-national-average-study-shows-ep-400673372-347830961.html/

Just saying it ain't true doesn't change anything, friend.  

The same intellects who voted for:

You rest your case, indeed.  ?

The smartest people in America (mostly LEGALLY REGISTERED VOTERS) elected President Trump. The stupid people, illegal aliens and dead people, voted for unelected Joe.

Trump was the best president of the 21st Century. It is uneducated and ignorant  to think otherwise.

33 minutes ago, reason10 said:

The smartest people in America (mostly LEGALLY REGISTERED VOTERS) elected President Trump. The stupid people, illegal aliens and dead people, voted for unelected Joe.

Gosh, now there's some infallible logic.  Smurt people voted for orange-man.  The dumbs voted for Joe.  

33 minutes ago, reason10 said:

Trump was the best president of the 21st Century. It is uneducated and ignorant  to think otherwise.

and yet your education comes into question here, with logic like this.  ?

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Gosh, now there's some infallible logic.  Smurt people voted for orange-man.  The dumbs voted for Joe.  ?

It's just name-calling from the usual zombie infantry.... indulge if you are bored but it makes the forum more trollish.

Maybe better to find a fishtank somewhere and tap on the glass instead.  Substitute teacher in Florida.... riiiiiiight.... $16 an hour Republican devotee who is on here all day long... riiiiiight...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Moonbox said:

Gosh, now there's some infallible logic.  Smurt people voted for orange-man.  The dumbs voted for Joe.  

If you voted for Pedophile Joe, you have bat guano for brains. But a lot of you had to send in hundreds of illegal ballots because that senile racist couldn't draw a crowd of more than a hundred and campaigned from his basement. He lost ALL the televised debates with President Trump.

If you STILL think Unelected Joe actually got more legal votes that Barak Obama, you're probably checking your pillow every night for evidence of the tooth fairy.

44 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

It's just name-calling from the usual zombie infantry.... indulge if you are bored but it makes the forum more trollish.

Maybe better to find a fishtank somewhere and tap on the glass instead.  Substitute teacher in Florida.... riiiiiiight.... $16 an hour Republican devotee who is on here all day long... riiiiiight...

Actually the job pays $22 an hour in one county. (The pay differs county to county.) Here's an idea: Don't bash the low pay scale of an educator and I won't bash the low pay scale of a Starbucks old lady diarrhea pourer.

Oh, and I'm not here most of the time. Some other brain free poster accused me of being afraid to answer, when I was actually on the job. So I can't win here, with the simpletons.

19 hours ago, Moonbox said:

This is a good one too:

Oh neat.  Another useless cherry picking post.  Hopefully you don’t actually believe this drivel…

19 hours ago, Moonbox said:

A little RACISM here? Getting down on a person because of his color? I thought you goose steppers frowned on that, wagging your fingers at anyone who even SEES color.

Only Id Yuts use the phrase "Orange Man." Most of America remembers LEGALLY ELECTED PRESIDENT TRUMP, the best president of this century. I've already provided enough reliable links to settle that issue.

Florida's SUPERIOR educated voters elected Trump. We elected DeSantis, and Rubio. We can't be responsible for the brain dead rubes in PA who elected that retard frat boy who never held a real job in his life.

11 minutes ago, reason10 said:

A little RACISM here? Getting down on a person because of his color? I thought you goose steppers frowned on that, wagging your fingers at anyone who even SEES color.

Whether intentional or not, I'll give you points for this great troll.  

11 minutes ago, reason10 said:

Only Id Yuts use the phrase "Orange Man."

Only Id Yuts use spray-tan on their wrinkled, obese faces into their 70's.  

2 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Whether intentional or not, I'll give you points for this great troll.  

Only Id Yuts use spray-tan on their wrinkled, obese faces into their 70's.  

You don't know what a troll is, bat guano for brains. A troll is NOT someone who just pissed your pea brain off by disagreeing with your lies and bullschit. A troll operates solely for the disruption of a situation, with very little actual ideology involved. I've been totally honest, (and a lot more intelligent) than pretty much ALL of you left wingers.

Oh, and I suppose you can PROVE that Donald Trump (a self made BILLIONAIRE who could afford the most expensive tanning booth treatments known to man) would apply a cheap product to that face.

See, you REALLY look stupid now.

"Me smart. You a dumb." is your argument.  Got it.  

Your eloquence and reasoning is just...beyond words.  ?

3 minutes ago, reason10 said:

Oh, and I suppose you can PROVE that Donald Trump (a self made BILLIONAIRE who could afford the most expensive tanning booth treatments known to man) would apply a cheap product to that face.

He's not a self-made billionaire.  He inherited money from daddy and would be far wealthier now if he'd just invested it in a US index.  The fruits of his innumerable business ventures have been far below market average.  

As for his spray tan, look at the pictures. If he can afford the best treatments, why does he look like this? 

This is, of course, ignoring the absurd vanity of a 70-year old blob opting for tanning treatments.   ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Moonbox said:

"Me smart. You a dumb." is your argument.  Got it.  

Your eloquence and reasoning is just...beyond words.  ?

He's not a self-made billionaire.  He inherited money from daddy and would be far wealthier now if he'd just invested it in a US index.  The fruits of his innumerable business ventures have been far below market average.  

As for his spray tan, look at the pictures. If he can afford the best treatments, why does he look like this? 

This is, of course, ignoring the absurd vanity of a 70-year old blob opting for tanning treatments.   ?

You are a LIAR.

He worked in his father's construction yards before attending the Wharton School of Finance (which makes Harvard look like a community college). He borrowed a million dollars from his father and had to pay it back with interest. He then moved his father's company to Manhattan, and from there created the international empire that's worth $10 BILLION. That's the definition of a self made man. And you are a LIAR.