Are American elections rigged?

59 minutes ago, taxme said:

I backed it up for you already, loser. I told you to go look it up on the internet. I did, and it is all there. Your refusal to do so tells me that you are just a lefty liberal mouthpiece and nothing more. This is why you lefties never learn anything. You are typical of lefty liberals. You refuse to try and get the other side of the story. Get lost, loser. Your lefty liberal ignorant nonsense will not be ignored here by me. Live with it. 

Do you have ANY IDEA how many online posters make ^these claims when they HAVE NOTHING?

Too many for ANYONE INTELLIGENT to go on your WILD GOOSE CHASE.

Put up or shut up.

It's always humourous when Conservatives claim election fraud whilst producing not one iota of evidence ( of said fraud) viable enough to be substantiated in a court of law. And it's not just election fraud claims.... It's Conservative claims in general.... Wild claims are repeated over and over sans any viable supporting documentation. That's how low the bar has been set here, in America.

• Like 1

On 11/13/2022 at 3:58 PM, Aristides said:

taxme never posts links, wonder why. Maybe he doesn't know how.

This is a problem with most conservative posters. The issue is that it's hard to post citations that support ones contentions when supporting data simply doesn't exist. When one gleans all their "info" from alt-right sources, there's not going to be much, if any, viable supporting data. It's a big problem with conservative posters across the web.

On 11/13/2022 at 2:41 PM, Aristides said:

Then give us a link. I'm  not looking up anything, if you can't back up what you claim then shut up.

You are one stunned lefty fool alright. I cannot supply a link because I do not save my links. I will tell you once again that all you have to do is look it up on the internet. Got it yet, lefty? If you refuse to do so than go away, fool. ?

6 minutes ago, taxme said:

You are one stunned lefty fool alright. I cannot supply a link because I do not save my links. I will tell you once again that all you have to do is look it up on the internet. Got it yet, lefty? If you refuse to do so than go away, fool. ?

So you don't know how. I'm sure as hell not going to go and find them for you.

Edited by Aristides

On 11/13/2022 at 3:58 PM, Aristides said:

taxme never posts links, wonder why. Maybe he doesn't know how.

I am sure glad that there is an honest and reliable news source like FOXNEWS around where I can get the other side of the story that lefty liberals like yourself hate to have to put up and live with. 

True, I am not able to post links because I am not computer savvy enough to know how to go about doing so. So, you will just have to live with the fact that if you want to know more, and what I normally use as my backup, than look it up on the internet as I do. Otherwise, up yours, fella. ?

5 minutes ago, Aristides said:

So you don't know how. I'm sure as hell not going to go and find them for you.

Maybe you are unable to do so also? I don't really give a shit what you do. You can go to hell for all I care, lefty. As I have said already? I get my sources of news from the many alternative media websites that I belong too, and on the internet. Live with it, stunned. LOL. 

On 11/13/2022 at 11:04 AM, robosmith said:

Just another ahole trying to destroy democracy by discrediting elections and riling up the LOSERS. Putin?

Russians already said they are STILL interfering in our elections.

NO EVIDENCE, just YOU KNOW IT HAPPENED!!!!

When you have no evidence of fraud, all you have is the CERTIFIED VOTE COUNT.

But thanks for revealing just how little evidence (none) is required to gain your belief.

Okay. So just where did you get this Russian interference nonsense from? From one of your lefty liberal websites or on the internet? What evidence do you have for this bullshit? Come on, man, spit it out. 

It is lefty liberal communists like yourself that is trying to destroy democracy. Your dear Marxist leader is proof of that.

And the democratic vote fraud machine is working hard in Arizona to make sure that Kari Lake does not become the governor of Arizona even though Kari Lake won the popular vote by a huge margin. But yet Kari lost. So, get lost with your Russian bullshit. The democrats are nothing more than a bunch of vote election fraudsters. Communist batards. ?

14 minutes ago, taxme said:

Maybe you are unable to do so also? I don't really give a shit what you do. You can go to hell for all I care, lefty. As I have said already? I get my sources of news from the many alternative media websites that I belong too, and on the internet. Live with it, stunned. LOL. 

I post links to back up what I say. If you can't, that's your problem, don't expect me to take you seriously.

On 11/13/2022 at 12:16 AM, Hodad said:

I think he's a certifiable loon who makes baseless claims and has no idea just how repugnant the MAGA mob is. They tried to steal an election (that point shouldn't be up for debate- Eastman memo and literal fake electors) they've undermined faith in elections, they are not-so-subtly preparing at the state level to steal the next one, they disenfranchise through voter suppression--and they've stripped half the population of the basic right to physical sovereignty. They haven't had a platform for years now aside from "screw the libs."

What does this vile version of the GOP offer anyone outside of straight, white men? If people still get to vote, why would they vote for something so ugly? What young person tubes into their message and says "This is an amazing vision of the future!"?

I know that you Marxists do not like to look up anything that conservative have to offer. But if you were willing to do so you can go on the internet and look up where Joey BiDumb once said that the democrats have the best fraud election machine going. It's still on there for you to check it out. But if you are like that Aristotle wanna be fool, who refuses to do so, well, than you can go kiss my nice big fat butt hole for starters, comrade. ?

The MAGA American patriots do not steal elections like your demoncrats like to do. BiDumb stole the last election thru election fraud, because, as I have said, the y do have the greatest fraud election machine going. Again. look it up on the internet. It's all there for you to see and read. The real scum mob here are all those leftist liberal demonrats that support election fraud. The masters at cheating. 

It's the straight white conservative men and women that are trying to save America and Canada from those lefty liberal demonrat communist traitors to both countries. The conservatives versions for North America is for more freedom, less government, and less taxes, where the liberal democrats are all in for a globalist communist North America. POS. 

On 11/13/2022 at 3:37 PM, robosmith said:

Do you have ANY IDEA how many online posters make ^these claims when they HAVE NOTHING?

Put up or shut up.

So then, we should never believe what anyone says on the internet, eh? Indeed, there are plenty of bullshit spreading posters on the internet but you cannot just discount them all. Some things posted on the internet have been proven to be true. If you had any intelligence at all you should be able to figure that one out easy enough, brainless.

Liberals/demonrats are well known themselves for sending fools like you on wild goose chases. So, put up or shut the hell up yourself. ? 

3 minutes ago, taxme said:

Okay. So just where did you get this Russian interference nonsense from? From one of your lefty liberal websites or on the internet? What evidence do you have for this bullshit? Come on, man, spit it out. 

It is lefty liberal communists like yourself that is trying to destroy democracy. Your dear Marxist leader is proof of that.

And the democratic vote fraud machine is working hard in Arizona to make sure that Kari Lake does not become the governor of Arizona even though Kari Lake won the popular vote by a huge margin. But yet Kari lost. So, get lost with your Russian bullshit. The democrats are nothing more than a bunch of vote election fraudsters. Communist batards. ?

It turns out you are ignorant of more than just how to post links. You don't seem to know anything about these topics. 

Russian interference (and the collusion of the Trump campaign) are well established.  Both points were validated by the Republican-led Senate Intelligence Committee report. You can read the report in full (but it's huge), or I can snip the relevant bits, but this analysis is from a Brookings property and should serve you well. Let's just say that Manafort and Gates weren't meeting and sharing polling data and encrypted messages with a Russian agent to talk about their favorite vodka.

And the governor of Arizona (which has a Republican governor, house and senate) is only elected by popular vote (they don't have some weird electoral college system) -- a popular vote that Lake lost by a small margin. 

18 minutes ago, Aristides said:

I post links to back up what I say. If you can't, that's your problem, don't expect me to take you seriously.

No problem, lefty. I do not take you seriously at all. To me you are just another one of those lefty liberal jokers out there who refuse to try and get the other side of the story. Just saying, joker. LOL.

9 minutes ago, Hodad said:

It turns out you are ignorant of more than just how to post links. You don't seem to know anything about these topics. 

Russian interference (and the collusion of the Trump campaign) are well established.  Both points were validated by the Republican-led Senate Intelligence Committee report. You can read the report in full (but it's huge), or I can snip the relevant bits, but this analysis is from a Brookings property and should serve you well. Let's just say that Manafort and Gates weren't meeting and sharing polling data and encrypted messages with a Russian agent to talk about their favorite vodka.

And the governor of Arizona (which has a Republican governor, house and senate) is only elected by popular vote (they don't have some weird electoral college system) -- a popular vote that Lake lost by a small margin. 

And of course you know everything about all topics right and anyone who disagrees with you is an ignorant no nothing. Screw off with your high ignorant attitude. Just what makes you think that you know all anyway? Do tell, will ya. 

Look lefty, there are plenty of Republicans that do support and push the Russian hoax of interference because that is the politically establishment correct thing to be doing. The GOP and the demonrats take their orders from higher ups above them who truly do run America. The lowly politician has no real say in any political matters. if you are so smart, than you should know that. 

An example is fascist Turdeau. He takes is orders from Klaus Swabster of the globalist WEF. Klaus already has said that half of the liberal cabinet MP's is full of young WEF students who support the WEF globalist aims of a great reset for Canada and the world. You will own nothing and be happy. 

America wants to have a war with Russia. Believe it or not. ?

Edited by taxme

No, everyone who disagrees with Hodad is not ignorant.

Just you.

Look lefty,
Russian hoax of interference
the politically establishment correct thing
the demonrats take their orders from higher ups
fascist Turdeau
liberal cabinet MP's is full of young WEF
globalist aims
great reset

Can you squeeze in any more buzzwords? I actually miss the old days where a 9 yr old from the USSR could reel out a more literate manifesto.

1 hour ago, taxme said:

And of course you know everything about all topics right and anyone who disagrees with you is an ignorant no nothing. Screw off with your high ignorant attitude. Just what makes you think that you know all anyway? Do tell, will ya. 

Look lefty, there are plenty of Republicans that do support and push the Russian hoax of interference because that is the politically establishment correct thing to be doing. The GOP and the demonrats take their orders from higher ups above them who truly do run America. The lowly politician has no real say in any political matters. if you are so smart, than you should know that. 

An example is fascist Turdeau. He takes is orders from Klaus Swabster of the globalist WEF. Klaus already has said that half of the liberal cabinet MP's is full of young WEF students who support the WEF globalist aims of a great reset for Canada and the world. You will own nothing and be happy. 

America wants to have a war with Russia. Believe it or not. ?

No, I don't know everything about everything. But I also wouldn't go spouting off about things that I don't know about. If there were something I didn't know about I might go research it and apply some critical thinking before forming an opinion or position. If that makes me some kind of crazy elitist, so be it. 

I don't where you get crazy stuff about Kari lake and the popular vote, but you should definitely ditch whatever source it came from. 

And I think your conspiracy theory about Democrats and Republicans working together to concoct a Russian interference and Trump collusion story is pretty preposterous. And it seems that you won't be willing to substantiate any of your claims. In which case, I don't think you can really blame people for not taking you seriously. If you don't why should we? 

1 hour ago, Hodad said:

No, I don't know everything about everything. But I also wouldn't go spouting off about things that I don't know about. If there were something I didn't know about I might go research it and apply some critical thinking before forming an opinion or position. If that makes me some kind of crazy elitist, so be it. 

I don't where you get crazy stuff about Kari lake and the popular vote, but you should definitely ditch whatever source it came from. 

And I think your conspiracy theory about Democrats and Republicans working together to concoct a Russian interference and Trump collusion story is pretty preposterous. And it seems that you won't be willing to substantiate any of your claims. In which case, I don't think you can really blame people for not taking you seriously. If you don't why should we? 

I just don't spout off about everything that I read or hear. I do try and get the other side of the story though. I watch FOXNEWS pretty much every evening. That is where I can get the other side of the story. The side that you think is pretty preposterous in their reporting. CNN has been caught with way too many lies. 

Look at all the demoncrap hearings and commissions that have been brought forth with charges and accusations against Trump in their useless and stupid efforts in trying to nail Trumps butt on some kind of scandal. All have failed because they were all lies. 

Many of my claims are from what I am able to gather together and then put together to try and come up with the some conclusion and the truth. It's not like I come on here and make the claim that aliens from outer space now run and control our Canadian politicians. Now that would surely be seen as preposterous. ?

55 minutes ago, taxme said:

I just don't spout off about everything that I read or hear. I do try and get the other side of the story though. I watch FOXNEWS pretty much every evening. That is where I can get the other side of the story. The side that you think is pretty preposterous in their reporting. CNN has been caught with way too many lies. 

Look at all the demoncrap hearings and commissions that have been brought forth with charges and accusations against Trump in their useless and stupid efforts in trying to nail Trumps butt on some kind of scandal. All have failed because they were all lies. 

Many of my claims are from what I am able to gather together and then put together to try and come up with the some conclusion and the truth. It's not like I come on here and make the claim that aliens from outer space now run and control our Canadian politicians. Now that would surely be seen as preposterous. ?

Eh, FOX was founded with the deliberate purpose of doing PR for the Republican party. Trump was absolutely guilty of most of what he was accused of--the abuse of power from the first impeachment for example, but you would surely have gotten a different impression from FOX.

But if you wanna see something fun, keep watching FOX through the primaries for a different spin on Trump. Murdoch has said that he won't support Trump this time around. Which means the network won't be covering for him. Should be interesting.  You may meet a whole different version of Trump.

On 11/18/2022 at 7:17 PM, Hodad said:

Eh, FOX was founded with the deliberate purpose of doing PR for the Republican party. Trump was absolutely guilty of most of what he was accused of--the abuse of power from the first impeachment for example, but you would surely have gotten a different impression from FOX.

But if you wanna see something fun, keep watching FOX through the primaries for a different spin on Trump. Murdoch has said that he won't support Trump this time around. Which means the network won't be covering for him. Should be interesting.  You may meet a whole different version of Trump.

And the rest of the leftist liberal MSM was founded with the deliberate intentions of doing PR work for the democrat party. 

If Trump were absolutely guilty of anything he would be in jail by now. But that never happened. And we all now know that Trump has entered the race in the 2024 election to become the president once again. For a guy who is supposed to be guilty as hell over so many MSM false accusations, well, Trump is back and running to become the next President of America. Not bad for a guy who you believe should be in jail. 

I will continue to watch FOX NEWS no matter what they try and say about Trump. If FOX NEWS decides to ignore Trump, altogether, well, ask Trump if he really gives a crap. But FOX NEWS will still in someway or manner back Trump. They have too. 

On 11/18/2022 at 3:17 PM, taxme said:

You don’t know what a fact is, do you?

On 11/13/2022 at 3:37 PM, robosmith said:

Put up or shut up.

This is true. Even after more than two years, with multiple recounts, investigations and scrutiny. Still, no evidence (of voter fraud) viable enough to be substantiated in a court of law, has ever been presented.  60 court cases brought by Donald and associates, all struck down because the "evidence" presented was deemed to be "gossip, innuendo and assumptions". Donald did not succeed in court because he simply had no evidence to support his claim. It's just that simple.

36 minutes ago, reason10 said:

Yes it is. One person sending in more than one vote is illegal. Ballot harvesting is illegal. Illegal Aliens voting is illegal.

You have identified potential types of voter fraud. And they're is no evidence that any of them have been used to rig an election.

To the contrary, every major study has found that voter fraud is exceedingly rare and had no effect on election outcomes.

As president, Trump even chartered a commission on the subject that also turned up nothing. Much the same way his baseless claims about 2020 were laughed out of court some 60-ish times. 

Our elections aren't rigged through any illegal method, and there's not any evidence to support the claim that they are. Doesn't seem to stop certain loudmouthed sore losers from whining about it though.