China has infiltrated the federal government

1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

That you feel threatened...

That you would threaten ... 

The right wing keeps making these thinly veiled threats, putting out ads that talk about destroying the left, showing swat teams "hunting" the "enemy" (anyone who disagrees with them) and then saying "you started it".  The constant whining of the right with "you silence us" but then can't handle any disagreement without resorting to threats.  

Seriously, what is wrong you and Nationalist, and those who "liked" your threat?    

33 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Threatening again.  What is the matter with you guys.

@Army Guy Disappointed.  I thought you were on the reasonable spectrum of the right wing, but I'm starting to think I was wrong.

Dialamah, Canada needs to be rebalanced, right now things have slipped to far to the left, to the point they are getting silly, they need to come back to the center. And in order to do that somethings need to be torn down or culled. it is how things work in Canada, after 3 terms Canadians want change, even the left want change now. 

I don't have any holes in my hands or feet, i assure you i am human and have my moments

It was all in jest, maybe not funny to you, but no one is seriously thinking about killing anyone.

Edited by Army Guy

2 hours ago, Contrarian said:

what an informer. Watch the TV Show -> "The Wire".  You will like it. 

In communication is not what you parrot and even the intensity of which you do it at.

To really study a human being you have to look at their body language. 

Xi lost his temper -> losing the battle. He gave into anger and Trudeau maintained his ground.

Is not how loud you scream man, is your confidence.

I know you don't like Trudeau and many others do not, which is fine, do whatever you want, but the video showed strength in my opinion and a great stand by Canada. In terms of marketing anyhow. 

Xi.jpeg.14e694247c360975016c49cb8c654915.jpeg

Justin? Strength?

BAHHH HA HA HAAA...

21 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

It was all in jest, maybe not funny to you, but no one is seriously thinking about killing anyone.

That's what bullies say when they're called out on their bullying - "aww, it was just a little fun.  What's the matter with you?"

You are right - I don't find it "funny".  There's no "funny" context, no smilies, no "j/k".  It doesn't sound like a joke; it sounds like a wish.

2 hours ago, Aristides said:

So free speech for you. Anyone who disagrees with you is an enemy of freedom. You would have thrived in the Soviet Union, as long as you toed the party line.

That is not what I said. Stop warping reality. Gawd can you Libbies ever just rely on truth?

Have you ever heard me or any conservative, tell anyone they can't say their piece?

2 hours ago, Aristides said:

So we've gone from Qannon to religious. Really...try just sticking to the truth.

You won't look so...silly.

Just now, Nationalist said:

That is not what I said. Stop warping reality. Gawd can you Libbies ever just rely on truth?

Have you ever heard me or any conservative, tell anyone they can't say their piece?

It's what you say all the time.  Someone says something you don't like, you start with your "You people will pay!" BS.

22 minutes ago, dialamah said:

It's what you say all the time.  Someone says something you don't like, you start with your "You people will pay!" BS.

And? What's your point? 

Understand mah...you can say anything you like. If what you say is a bald-faced lie...expect someone like me to say so.

Consequences...did you think there would be none?

Edited by Nationalist

22 hours ago, dialamah said:

That's what bullies say when they're called out on their bullying - "aww, it was just a little fun.  What's the matter with you?"

You are right - I don't find it "funny".  There's no "funny" context, no smilies, no "j/k".  It doesn't sound like a joke; it sounds like a wish.

Yes, becasue I'm known around here as a bully, so is a lot of people around here. Humor is desperately need in this country where the left has been changing things at breakneck speed and no it is not funny but were have been told that the left controls most of the country now, and we have grin it and bear it, or listen to them roar... until the next election. 

I found the comment on the funny side, what is it that you want from me, an apology, for my head to explode, I'm sure you heard worse in your lifetime, not sure why this makes it in your top ten. not even sure why this even gets a mention. 

11 hours ago, Aristides said:

No one cheated but you have to cling to that absurdity because every other stupid thing you say depends on it.

No one cheated? 

https://www.heritage.org/election-integrity/commentary/new-report-exposes-thousands-illegal-votes-2016-election

• 2 months later...

Again, . . . . . . 'Willful Blindness'  by  Sam Cooper

Names, places, and dates.  This is not a gentle read.  China is deeply imbedded in finance, commerce, and politically in Canada.   RCMP, CSIS, Canada Immigration, Charter Banks . . . . all infected with their sophisticated money laundering and all with the guidance of the CCP/CPC.